The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUNimation says

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

FUNimation says Empty
PostSubject: FUNimation says   FUNimation says EmptyAugust 27th 2009, 2:04 pm

http://www.animecauldron.com/dbzuncensored2/misc/funisez.html

My favourites:

Bruce Faulconer, on what music best represents each character: Goku is like this rock guy. Trunks is from the future so he's techno. Cell starts off being this little thing almost like a slug and he grows, absorbs people and gets stronger - his music started out imperfect like grunge sounds and later he became perfect and his music got cleaner.

Akira Toriyama, on what songs he thinks would best fit the image of Goku: Hmmm..., I'm not sure. In any case, I think the song would probably be bright, with a good tempo; the tempo would be upbeat, yet have a carefree air to it.

Sean Schemmel, on Goku during the Cell Saga:
He's not going to be able to even match Cell, unless he allows a little bit of his dark side through. Gokuu has to dig down deep into himself, and he's not gonna be naively boyscoutly to beat Cell. He's gonna have to pull out all the stops. Instead of giving Cell so many chances as he's done with others. He's been dead or near dead a number of times, and he's not messing around anymore. I think Gokuu might be afraid of his ultimate power. He unleashes half when he demonstrates to Korin, and when he finally lets go he's really gonna rip someone a new one, and he'll talk with a level of disgust, a level of distaste, it's like if you're in a fight, and even if you know you're right, and fighting is wrong, you still have a sort of evil side to you. Gokuu's a very good person, but he's willing to do what it takes to protect everyone from Cell. He needs to be a little bit like Cell, and he's learned his lesson from Freeza. There's not gonna be anymore of the "Ally to good, nightmare to you" business. Gokuu's fight is now more strategic than raw power. Gokuu's a real badass, and he's now become Shaft. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

FUNimation says
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Anime/Cartoons :: Dragon Ball-
Jump to: