The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)

Go down 
+4
ArmorZeroX
Saix
Rasequi0
Strider Zero
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) Empty
PostSubject: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 1st 2009, 1:36 am

Well in the story, Piccolo forfeit the match because of who he was...not what he was worth. This is a fact because Piccolo's mentality is to never hold back and never be afraid of a fight. Even if he saw that Kaioshin was more powerful than him, he'd still fight provided he didn't know who the guy was.

So the question is, if the Supreme Kai and Piccolo had actually fought that day, who would have won? Keep in mind, in this debate, Piccolo has no knowledge of who he is and doesn't have that weird energy feel holding him back.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Rasequi0
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Rasequi0

Male Number of posts : 171
Name : Rolando Segovia
Quote : POEMON4LIFE
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 1st 2009, 1:38 am

I think piccolo would have won.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 1st 2009, 12:07 pm

Well Kaioshin can freeze Piccolo like he did on SSJ2 Gohan. Piccolo, though, is probably stronger. Kaioshin was astounded by Dabura before SSJ2 Gohan fought him. He believed that he couldn't be beaten. Gohan was right under Dabura in power though, so that means he's considerably weaker than a weak SSJ2.

Piccolo, by the time of the tournament, was probably around Super Vegeta's power. Depending on how long he really trained up there on Kami's lookout.

so I agree with Rasequi0 that Piccolo would win.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 1st 2009, 5:18 pm

Piccolo. If he trained those 7 years then he would have indeed increased his power significantly. On the other hand Supreme Kai was powerful too. I think Piccolo would have won.

Now all we have to do is wait for Kaio to jump in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 1st 2009, 5:28 pm

My initial thoughts have always been on Piccolo, but I've read some really good arguments on the DBG pertaining to Kaioshin taking it, though I've forgotten some of them.

Like Saix said, Kaioshin was able to completely stop SSJ2 Gohan's movements. We learn during the Nappa fight that Chaozu was unable to use his mental abilities when Nappa was near him. This means that Kaioshin had to be amazingly powerful to petrify someone like Gohan.

Then there's the fact that Kaioshin, completely beaten and almost unable to stand, was lying in the middle of Majin Vegeta's explosion. And survived it.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 1st 2009, 5:35 pm

You raise some good points, Kaio. We also can't forget that Supreme Kai was also amazed at the level of fighting when Vegeta took out Bui without getting hurt at all. He couldn't comprehend how powerful the three Saiyans were.

I'd say Piccolo is stronger, but Kaioshin has some great magic up his sleeve like the freezing of SSJ2 Gohan. I imagine him as a much stronger version of Babidi, rather than a straight up fighter.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 8:48 pm

Kaio wrote:
My initial thoughts have always been on Piccolo, but I've read some really good arguments on the DBG pertaining to Kaioshin taking it, though I've forgotten some of them.

Like Saix said, Kaioshin was able to completely stop SSJ2 Gohan's movements. We learn during the Nappa fight that Chaozu was unable to use his mental abilities when Nappa was near him. This means that Kaioshin had to be amazingly powerful to petrify someone like Gohan.

Then there's the fact that Kaioshin, completely beaten and almost unable to stand, was lying in the middle of Majin Vegeta's explosion. And survived it.

Not exactly in the middle, but it's a DB plot hole. Fat Buu was blown into a million pieces, and there's no question that Fat Buu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kaioshin. Definitely just a plot hole.

Oh, and Piccolo would probably make Kaioshin piss his pants if he fought for real. Kaioshin always seemed like a big wuss.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 8:15 pm

Then again Babidi was in that same explosion and survived, though was in worse shape then then Kai was.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 12:24 am

imo, Piccolo.
I can't see Kaioshin being any stronger than any of the Base Saiyans.
Piccolo, however, was near the level of ??SSJ Trunks and Vegeta at the Cell Games.
So unless they got some crazy powerup in 7 years that made them go stronger than Cell Juniors, Piccolo is also stronger than the Base Saiyans.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 1:02 am

Piccolo>SSJ Trunks at the world tournament. 18 easily>>SSJ Trunks and we know that Piccolo(World tournament)>Piccolo(android saga)=17>18.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 2:30 pm

I think Picollo owns Kaiokshin.

Piccolo didn't want to fight him out of respect or suprise he MIGHT have been stronger than Grand Kai.
Piccolo was stronger than SSJ Goten and SSJ Trunks unfused?
Meaning he can own Kaiokshin.

Kaioshin used a technique to temporarily stop Buu's movements Trunks actually kicked him. Another thing Buu might haev not been paralizyed and could have been simply playing around.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 8:33 pm

You're thinking of SSJ2 Gohan, Chulance. Kaioshin only used his magic to push Buu back a little. It did virtually nothing though.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 8:38 pm

Yeah Gohan was much weaker than before and tired from showing off his powers.
Piccolo wins this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)   Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Piccolo vs Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: The Debate Forum-
Jump to: