The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystical Orbs.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:21 pm

Chapter 26.

We start with Raz and Tanya. Tanya and her clone stand side by side, both with the same cocky grin on their face.

Tanya: I tell ya what, take one free shot at me. I won’t move or block.

Tanya steps forward ahead of her clone, putting both arms behind her back.

Raz: What are you up to?

Tanya stops within striking distance from Raz.

Tanya: Do it.

Tanya leans forward.

Tanya: Come on, all you got, right in the face.
Raz: If you insist.

Raz disappears and reappears in a flash, quickly building momentum and hitting Tanya with a strong left hooks that sends her sliding over the floor on her back. The clone has not moved, it only stays in it’s place, still grinning. After a few seconds, Tanya pushes her upper body up with a moan, blood trickling down her face and a small cut surrounded by a large bruise where Raz hit had landed. With a grin she stands back up.

Raz: Happy?
Tanya: Take a peak through that glass.

Raz however is reluctant to look away.

Tanya: I won’t attack.

Raz, on guard, takes a look in through the glass, and on Tanya’s face, in the exact same spot of the Tanya he just hit, he see’s the exact same injury.

Raz: Huh?
Tanya: So, you still think I’m not real.
Raz: How?
Tanya: We can biologically create, materialize even, a body. But with all the world advances, we still cannot create a sole.
Raz: So wait, are you saying that...
Tanya: Yes. I am tired into her lifeline. Any injury to me is an injury to her. If I die, she dies. We are exactly the same in every way except one.
Raz: Your personality’s differ drastically.
Tanya: Yes.
Raz: How do you stop it?
Tanya: *smirk* A foolish question only the good would ask.
Raz: Should have known.

A short stare down occurs before Tanya, her clone, and Raz all vanish at once. Almost as quickly as they disappeared, they reappears, the 2 Tanya having Raz pinned back against the wall.

Tanya: You know. I may not kill you. My current partner is a little to... slow... for my liking.

Raz struggles to get free, but is unable to push both Tanya’s back.

Tanya: Welcome to the club friend.

With that, both Tanya and her clone elbows Raz in the head at the same time, knocking him out. As Tanya lifts him over his shoulder, the clone disappears in a puff of smoke.

Tanya: Lets see, I think 7 is free and ready for usage.

Tanya starts walking down the hall. It isn’t long before she reaches the nearby #7 chamber. Placing Raz in a chamber like Tanya’s, metal straps raps around Raz wrist, waist, and ankles. Firmly locking him in place. As Tanya lowers the helmet thing down on Raz head, a keyboard slides out in front of her. Pushing in the necessary stuff, the keyboard slides back in. Tanya then turns around, in the corner of the room, on a platform that looks like something out of Star Trek. Raz, or a copy of Raz quickly materializes. When the see through barrier around the platform drops, Raz steps down.

Tanya: So Raz, who was that other guy with you?
Raz: You must mean Clay.
Tanya: What can he do?
Raz: Some cool stuff.
Tanya: Shall we discuss it as we go?
Raz: Sure.

Tanya and Raz step outside, the door auto closing and locking behind them. Meanwhile Clay and Jet’s fight had come to a stand still.

Jet: Just give up, your in my domain here.
Clay: What, a room?
Jet: No, the dark.
Clay: I have ways to fix that.
Jet: Oh really now.
Clay: Really.

Clay smirks as he pulls his sleeve back, his arm again starting to change.

Clay: This outta... lighten, things up.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:22 pm

Chapter 27.

Clay stands before Jet.

Clay: This outta... lighten, things up. *smirk*

Clay extends out his left arm, it starts to change shape and substance, though it doesn’t grown overly big. Jet raises an eyebrow while witnessing this.

Jet: The hell... he’s a shape shifter or something?

What forms looks like a miniature scale version of the Maximum Angel Arm (https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/jaywhoa802/anime%20pics/b9ed.jpg). Jet just stares in wonder.

Jet: What the hell is that?
Clay: Hehe, you don’t watch 20th century animes do you.
Jet: How do you even get anything that old?
Clay: Ebay.
Jet: E what? Are you with the times at all?

Clay smirks as his weapon starts charging up, withing seconds a bright beam of light is released and Jet covers his eyes before being blasted back, slamming into the wall and knocking him out with the force. Shortly after Clay’s arm begins to turn back to normal. Clay however quickly notices the door hasn’t opened.

Clay: So, it’s gonna be like that.

Viewing from the other side of the door, we see an explosion occur blasting a hole in the wall and blasting the door away. As Clay walks through, his arm is turning to normal once again.

Clay: If they won’t open the exits, I’ll open them myself.

There is no more challengers now until Clay reaches the top level. As soon as he enters Harrus office he finds himself greatly outnumbered, looking at the many opponents he is surprised to see Raz among them.

Harrus: Welcome newcomer. I must say that your visit was unexpected.
Clay: Raz... Err what did you do to him?
Harrus: The same thing that I’ll do to you.

As Clay gets ready for battle, in one of the chambers downstairs, we see something strange happening. Looking into this chamber, we see it contains Jet, however his body appears to be surrounded with a black aura. The computer appears to be overloading as sparks fly off it in all directions. Next the lights starts to fade, when that happens the computer explodes. Jet opens his eyes, his pupils shining in the dark.

Meanwhile Clay looks to be in trouble with Raz and Tanya holding him back. To clay’s surprise, Raz and Tanya suddenly just becomes stiff and lifeless. He pushes them back and they fall over, stiff like a piece of board. Looking around, Sly is stiff and lifeless as well as Julie. Katy, Mike, Phil and Jake seem to be fine however.

Harrus: What! What’s going on?

Soon the lights start to flicker before soon busting, putting everyone in complete darkness.

Jet’s voice: You figured you could use me. Bad things happen to those who use me.

With that Harrus is blasted back by a wave of dark energy. Clay at this time is ready encase of an attack, however he turns in shock when a familiar voice calls his name.

Clay: R-Raz?
Raz: Yes, it’s me. Tanya, get your brother and lets get the hell out of here.
Tanya: But, I can’t see...

Seconds later a beam of lights shines across the room, we look to see Clay has formed a flashlight with part of his hand.

Clay: This should help.

Tanya locates Cloyd and picks him up, on the way out she spots the orb and grabs it.

Sly: Lets go, come on.

Tanya, Raz, and Clay begins to follow Sly and Julie, who was waiting in the hall. Back with Harrus.

Harrus: Don’t stand there like idiots, after them, catch them.

With that Mike, Katy, Phil and Jake set out after the escaping heroes.

Jet: They are the least of your worries now.

Just after saying that, Harrus face appears to shock in pain as a blade of dark energy is seen gone through his body.

Jet: It’s over.

Jet's body dissolves into the darkness, then, it seems that the darkness itself begins to enter the wound in Harrus body. Harrus is shocked at first, but as the pain kicks in he lets out a last painful yell as his body starts to rip apart from the inside out.

Just as the others exists, they pass by Justin who was waiting at the door.

Justin: Get ready.

Sly, Tanya, Raz, Julie, and Clay stop running, 4 of them close there eyes.

Clay: For what?

However there is no time for an answer before Mike and the rest come around the corner and Justin lets out a bright wave of light energy, blinding everyone who hadn’t closed there eyes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:23 pm

Chapter 28.

Jay: Get ready!
Clay: For what.

The others close there eyes just before a blinding flash of light erupts from Jay’s body. By the time Clay attempts to cover his eyes it’s already to late. Clay almost instantly feels someone tugging on his arm.

Julie: Lets go.

Back with Mike and the group, we see them all blinded, unable to see anything.

Mike: Ah fuck, feels like my eyes are on fire.

By the time there vision returns, Tanya, Jay, Sly and the rest are nowhere to be seen. They all then turn around in shock as all the lights burst raining glass shards down upon the group. As Jet slowly becomes visible walking up the hall, everybody steps to the side, watching him closely as he passes. His eyes shining bright in the dark.

Jet: It’s over now.

As Jet leaves the building, Mike gains a grin.

Mike: No, it’s only beginning.

Checking in with Tanya and the others, we see them stopping in the woods.

Clay: Ok, what the hell happened back there?
Jay: Well, it would appear I blinded you for a short while. They must not of informed you on what to expect.
Clay: No, they didn’t. But Raz, why was there like 2 of you, and 2 Julies, and, well 2 of most of you guys?
Tanya: They wasn’t the real us. They where look alike clones with our ability’s, strengths, and even memories. However, they was also connected to us. If the clone died, so would we.
Clay: Then how did you get free?
Sly: As it would appear, Jet was also in one of the chambers and caused a system overload.
Jay: We all woke up at generally the same time, except Jet who was already gone. Devised a quick escape and bam, here we are.
Clay: So what now?
Julie: We regroup at your place, perhaps get some rest, then take out Harrus once and for all.
???: Already done.

*As everyone looks around, they spot Jet turned back on to them.*

Jet: Harrus is dead, you can clean up the trash.

*Jet then walks away. The rest of the day passes quickly, over the night everyone slept well and at morning the group was gathering together outside.*

Tanya: This should be fairly simple.
Sly: I can take Katy easily enough.
Tanya: I can handle Jake.
Clay: Which means Mike and Phil are sorely outnumbered.
Jay: Then this ends today.
Cloyd: Lets get to it.
Julie: They won’t know what hit em.
Raz: Yeah.

*However when the group reaches the city outskirts again, they where greeted with an unwelcome surprise.*

Tanya: Holy...
Cloyd: Shit...

*We see the city crawling with armed soldiers, hover vehicles, and mech suits. Around what was Harrus base are 4 tall pillars, each with a sniper on it. *

Raz: Where did all this come from?
Jay: This is government doing here. What you see here is nothing. I suspect we’ll have a lot more trouble then first thought.

*Jay then looks down as he feels something on his leg, he quickly brushes it off and jumps back.*

Jay: Get away from there.

*Everybody backs up to where Jay is.*

Tanya: What’s wrong?
Jay: Ants.
Sly: Ants...?

*As they look back they see tiny metal objects crawling towards them.*

Sly: The fuck?
Jay: Nicknamed Ants. These things climb on you, dig there way into you body, then usually follows you blood stream and attacks your heart from the inside out.
Sly: Wow really?
Jay: Yes.

Watching from inside, we see Mike relaxing in a big chair. Katy, Phil, and Jake all stand around him.

Mike: Just like I promised you, they're here.
???: Good. Hopefully by testing on them, we’ll find a way to reverse what is happening.
Mike: Indeed general. It’s crazy out there, the world is falling apart.
General: Hopefully not for much longer. *picks up communicator* Ready the A1's.
Soldier: *responding over radio* As you command sir.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:24 pm

Chapter 29.

Mike: Just like I promised you, they're here.
???: Good. Hopefully by testing on them, we’ll find a way to reverse what is happening.
Mike: Indeed general. It’s crazy out there, the world is falling apart.
General: Hopefully not for much longer. *picks up communicator* Ready the A1's.
Soldier: *responding over radio* As you command sir.

Mike stands up as the general turns to walk away.

Mike: Oh and general, one more thing.

Mike raises his middle and index fingers lifting the general off the ground.

General: What... no way, your one of them.

Mike: If you value your life, you’ll work for me.
General: Why, why you...
Mike: The takeover of government will happen weather you like it or not. Soon your orders will come from me.
General: Your insane, you’ll never succeed.
Mike: Oh we will, with the military on our side.
General: And just what makes you think I’ll give in?
Mike: Because, I know. I know where your friends are, I know where your family are. *grin* I know where your wife and 3 month old child are.

The general gun then lifts up and points to his head.

Mike: And I can make sure you never see them again. Know this, if your not afraid of death, your loved ones will suffer. I will feed them, I will keep them alive, and I will torture them. Your son will grow up in constant pain.
General: You... monster.
Mike: Your choice general. Die and have your family suffer for it, or surrender and join me.
General: Damn you, DAMN YOU!!!
Mike: Your time is running out general.
General: ... Forgive me lord... *sigh* Alright, you win, just leave my family out of this.
Mike: *grin* They will be fine. First order of business, those people you came to catch, kill them.
General: But... w...
Mike: The only reason you need is my order, now do it.
General: Fine. *talks over communicator* Men, kill the objectives.
Mike: Good.

Checking back with the group, we see a electrical current flowing over the ground, causing the “ants” to circuit out. We look over to see Sly lifting his hands off the ground.

Sly: That should be that.

Just then a small, almost box shape object lands in the middle of the group. It begins to open up showing a bright blue core inside that continues to brighten, on a small monitor is the numbers counting down 3... 2... 1

Tanya: Grab!!

As Tanya shouted this, the miniature blue core exploded. Although small in size, the explosion was massive. When the dust settled, only a large hole lay in the ground, mere inches away from where Tanya, Raz, and the group reappeared.

Raz: Damn...
Tanya: Crap, we barely escaped that. *worried* Did we get everyone?
Raz: Don’t worry, everyone connected in time.
Tanya: Phew.

Just then a thin light blue beam hits Tanya, the beam breaks apart into a electrical current that surges all over Tanya’s body. Screaming in pain, Tanya falls to her hands and knees, blue electrical sparks still crackling over her body. Another electrical beam fly’s at Sly but it’s absorbed.

Sly: Here, you try it.

Sly fires a ball of electricity back from where the beam shot out from, quickly there is a painful yell as the shooter got hit.

Raz: Watch out!

Raz tackles Sly, pushing him out of the way of a small purple beam that narrowly missed his head.

Julie: Psionic energy...
Sly: Thanks man.
Raz: Don’t mention it.

As Tanya slowly pushes up to her feet, already looking rather weak and breathing quickly, we see the full effect of the electrical beam still hasn’t wore off as a few sparks crackle over her once more.

Cloyd: Sis, stay behind me.

The group forms a circle, putting the weakened Tanya in the middle for protection. Then, from the bushes, all around our group of hero’s, appears armed soldiers. At first glance they would appear to have sub machine guns, but as all the gun barrows begin lighting up a different color, it becomes clear these are not regular weapons.

Cloyd: Any bright ideas Jay?
Jay: Heh. No, sorry.
Random soldier: Your gonna die here. Fire!

All weapons fire, some firing purple beams, some white, other light blue, others red or dark blue. Just before impact however there is a load scream as Julie created a super shield, protecting the entire group.

Soldier: Keep firing men, she can’t hold that shield forever.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:24 pm

Chapter 30.

As the soldiers attack the shield Julie made, we see her inside struggling to keep it up.

Sly: Can we fire out at them?
Julie: Do you... err use psionic energy?
Sly: Well no.
Julie: Then no... you can’t.
Sly: Damn, you can fire attacks out though.
Julie: Not unless... you want me to lose the... shield.
Raz: Can you even maintain a shield this size?
Julie: Not... much... longer.

Raz then turns to Tanya.

Raz: How are you?
Tanya: I’ve been better.
Raz: Would you be able to teleport again?
Tanya: Myself maybe, but others... no way. That electrical attack took to much out of me.
Raz: It was only a thin beam.
Sly: That’s all you need. A small bit of electricity can cause a lot of damage. I say that ball I fired at the soldier, that likely killed him. Not only that, the attack that hit Tanya was compressed together. It was packing much more power then it looked to be.
Raz: How do you compress electricity?
Sly: More like how can they do it.

Suddenly the shield shrinks, but stays up. Although it’s now barely big enough for everyone to stand in.

Tanya: Raz, you’ll have grab as many as you can and go the instant the shield drops. Sly, Jay, and Clay seem like the best choices.
Raz: But...
Cloyd: Go man, just go.
Raz: I swear they’ll pay from this.
Tanya: Cya buddy.
Julie: Bye... Raz.

Julie is unable to hold any longer and the shield drops, as planned Raz, Sly, Clay, and Jay all vanish, instantly arriving several meters behind the soldiers. As they look back they hear terrifying screams of pain, in the middle of the soldiers is a large doom of mixed energy's. When the soldiers stop firing, Tanya, Julie, and Cloyd lay on the ground.

Soldier: That’s it, there toast... wait, where are the others?
???: HERE!

The soldier turns around only for a spare made of light energy slice through his skull. A group of soldiers aim at Jay but a explosion kills them all. Looking over we see Clay has formed a rocket launcher. Before the other soldiers had a chance to do anything a powerful electrical current flows over the ground, zapping them all.

Jay: Sly, down.

Jay creates a disc of light energy, he throws it as Sly ducks, slicing soldiers in half behind him. Raz is seen in the middle of a small group of soldiers, although he’d gotten behind one and uses him as a shield while he kills the others soldiers with the gun. In the aftermath of the fight, we see the 4 standing among a pile of bodies.

Raz: The others!

Raz is the first to arrive back at Julie, Tanya, and Cloyd’s side.

Raz: ...no...

Sly approaches and checks for a pulse, he however shakes his head, signaling they’ve died.

Raz: They... *clenches fist* Are dead.

Leaving the others behind Raz vanishes, arriving outside the barrier.

Sniper: Hey you.

When he takes aim however, Raz is already gone.

Sniper: Where...

Before he knows it the gun is grabbed from his hands and he is shot. Raz then teleports behind the second sniper, shooting him. The third and forth all shear the same fate.

Mike: *watching everything* Send them out.
General: How many?
Mike: All 8.
General: But... just 1 should take them all.
Mike: What’d I’d say, you don’t need a reason for my orders, just follow them.
General: Yes... sir.

Outside we see Raz standing outside the barrier surrounding Mike’s base.

Raz: COME ON COWARD, OPEN UP!!.

At this point Jay, Sly and Clay are catching up. Then the barrier drops, out from the buildings entrance came 8 tall muscular men. They all look the same with short buzz cut black hair and military clothing. They carry no weapons, and form a line standing side by side.

Raz: If you guys don’t want to be hurt, step out of my way.

However the 8 men remain still and all have a stern and serious look.

Raz: Alright then.

Raz vanishes from view, about half way in Raz becomes visible again, stunned with pain as one of the large men has his fist planted firmly in Raz gut. With a heavy kick Raz is sent skidded along the group, passing the group. When he comes to a stop, Raz is reeling in pain.

Sly: No way, who are they?
Jay: Not who, what... the A1's.
Clay: A1?
Jay: Annihilation Unit, 1st class.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:26 pm

Chapter 31

We start off with the group still shocked at how quickly Raz was taken down by merely 1 of the A1's.

Sly: Alright then, try this.

Both Sly’s hands fills with electricity, Sly then pushes both hands forward sending a electrical current at the A1. The current hits, electricity crackles all over it’s body but the A1 doesn’t seem effected.

Sly: No way!
A1: RAAAAA!!!

Sly steers in wonder as the A1 opens it’s mouth and a purple ball forms inside.

Clay: ... Oh shit, WATCH OUT!

Just as the A1 fires a large beam of purple energy, everybody is able to narrowly duck out of the way.

Sly: Isn’t that...
Clay: Yes, Julies power. Those things have the same capability’s as those soldiers weapons.
Sly: *looking at the trench mark* They are a hell of a lot stronger though.

Sly then hears something, he looks just on time to see the A1 charging him. As it slams it’s fist down, Sly rolls to the side causing the A1's fist to dig into the ground. Sly, with electrically charged fist springs up hitting the A1 in the face, to no effect. The A1 head butts Sly hard, pulls it’s fist out of the ground and punches Sly in the stomach. Sly bends over in pain and the A1 swings him away.

Jay: Damn it.

Jay holds his left hand above his head, palm open and forms a light spare which he throws at the A1. To his great shock, the A1 catches the spare and makes it fade away. Looking at a near tree it’s pupils glow a little and the tree is ripped up from the ground.

Cloy: Wait, isn’t that...
Jay: It is, these things have more then our ability’s.

Using Mike’s ability, the A1 launches the tree at Clay and Jay, who avoids just in time.

Clay: I’m assuming it can form weapons to?
Jay: More then likely.
Clay: So it’s unbeatable?
Jay: Maybe not. It seems to only use 1 ability at any given time. Can you keep it busy while I attack from behind?
Clay: Sure.

Clay runs around to the left of the A1 forming a mini gun and shooting at it. The A1 hand detaches from it’s wist revealing a gun inside and fires back. After getting behind, Jay forms another light spare that this time pierces through the A1's body.

Jay: It worked.

Both however shock and quickly run as a beeping occurs seconds before the defeated A1 explodes.

Jay: We should remember this... when defeated they explodes.
Clay: Your telling me.
Jay: We can’t defeat 7 more of these things like this.

They see the other 7 A1's starting to approach.

Jay: We have to get out of here and regroup.
Clay: We need a plan.

They get Sly and Raz and begin there retreat. Meanwhile.

Mike: Let them go.
General: Thought you wanted them dead?
Mike: They’ll return.

With that the A1's stop and return inside the building. Jay and Clay get back into the woods where they stop to see if they where followed.

Clay: There not following us?
Jay: I’m not complaining. Clay lead the way back to your place.
Clay: Sure, this way.

Clay and Jay quickly continue on.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:26 pm

Chapter 32.

We see it’s a dark and stormy day, the heavy rain a warm welcome to the now burned and destroyed wilderness. Every city on the planet lay in ruin except for 1, which has gained the name of the planets super power. The planet lay in ruin, overrun buy the new supreme ruler Mike. Checking back with Clay’s place.

Clay: 1 month today we lost 3 people in combat.
Sly: And what was it all worth, we still failed.
Jay: We need to attack his organization from the inside. We get to the master computer and we can take down the A1's and his deference.
Clay: Easier said then done. We can’t get near the city, let alone inside it, and dead smack in the middle of it no less.

Sly anger starts to swell up as electrical sparks spring off around him.

Sly: Man I hate this.
Jay: Calm down man, you know attacking him will be suicide.
Raz: For now.

The 3 turn to see Raz stepping inside the building.

Raz: How do you fight a army... with a army. I have checked with other city’s, there are others who have refused to obey Mike, and others who has lost friends or even family cause of him. If all go’s as I have planned, Mike won’t know what hit him.

Meanwhile in the northern part of the planet, we can see Mike along with several goon, one of them quite big. Walking besides Mike is a young girl of maybe 17 years old. She seems to be quite cold in the snowy weather, wearing only thin tight black pants and a black tank top.

Mike: So he’s up here?
Girl: Y-y-y-yes *shivers with the cold.*
Mike: You see, should have brought a coat along.
Girl: Oh s-s-s-shut up.
Mike: *grin*

*They continue to walk.*

Girl: Just a few more... *sneezes*... meters.

After a short while they reach a house.

Mike: Odd someone would live way up here. Men.
Big man: Sir.
Mike: It was the... mother correct.
Girl: Yes, I can feel the most po... po... chuuu. Potential, in her. The son has powers to, but not to such an extent. The father is worthless.
Mike: Alright men, get the mother and dispose of the others.
Men: Right!

And all the men charge towards the house. Inside the house we see the son stitching a wound to his fathers leg. This boy appears to be 17 years old, average height, with a regular, but slim build. He has neck length brown hair and his eyes would appear to be white. He wears blue jeans, and a average shirt, with a gray coat that goes down to the knees. He also wears gloves and a scarf.

Boy: See dad, all those "take your son to work" days wasn’t a complete loss.

Not seeing his mother around, he stands up to look for her when Mikes men barge into the house, they ready to kill the boy and his father when unexpectedly, the boy turns them all to ice with a ice wave attack.

Boy: Wow, did I just do that...

Before he could put his shock aside, The boys hit with a power force and is slammed against the wall, knocked out. We turn to see Mike standing across the room.

Mike: Our job here is done. Lets go.

Hours later, the boy comes to with a groan. He seems to be in pain as he pushes himself up to his feet. As he does so, his right arm hangs limb and we see it is out of place. He looks around to see what was once a house, now a pile of ruble. A continues look around shows the father who has died, about 3/4 of his body crushed by the collapsed house.

Boy: Father, mother... that bastard.

He uses his working hand to grab his out of place shoulder and force it back in to get it working once more.

Boy: They’ve fucked with the wrong family.

He walks over to some of Mike’s frozen men and takes a couple of white desert eagle pistols, as well as a heavily modified sniper from the big man.

Boy: If it’s the last thing I do, I Akesamui no Yamairo will bring this guy down.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:27 pm

Chapter 33.

We begin our chapter with Mike back in the city. He appears to be in a elevator, descending downwards. After a few minutes the elevator stops and the door opens, revealing a very clean, brightly lit, well kept, massive lab. Mike walks over to one of the lab workers who is standing near a large clear cell, likely made of either plastic or glass.

Mike: How is the progress coming.
Lab worker: All 3 subjects are at top physical form sir. If anything, they are even stronger now then before.
Mike: Do they remember anything, so much as a name.
Lab worker: Not a thing sir. 100% complete amnesia.
Mike: These 3 was dead when you started testing correct?
Lab Worker: Officially they where dead 2 hours. However, they where still revived. Not only revived, but as I mentioned, made stronger.
Mike: How much?
Lab worker: Enough to make a notable difference.
Mike: The effects won’t wear off?
Lab worker: Never. They be able to push them selves to the limit even at old age.
Mike: Fantastic. And this will work on those who are already alive?
Lab worker: Of course. Do you wish to speak with them?
Mike: Yes.

The, more of a hatch then a door, opens and Mike steps inside. Inside are 3 people, 2 women and 1 man. Mike slowly approaches and the 3 look with a questioning face.

???1: Who, who are you?
Mike: I’m, a good friend of yours. Do you remember me?
???1: No... no I don’t.
Mike: Do any of you remember how you got here, or any detail of your past at all.

All 3 shake there head.

???1: No, we don’t.
Mike: Well young girl, your name is Tanya. That guy over there is Cloyd. Do you 2 remember each other?
Tanya: No but, I feel a strange connection to him.
Mike: That’s because your brother and sister. The other misses sitting by you is Julie. She is a close friend of you both. The 3 of you where attacked by an evil group of people, I mean these guys are ruthless. First is Clay, a man who can shape shift and form weapons. Then Jay, a man who can control light itself. Next is Sly, able to control electricity. Then finally Raz, a speedy little devil, he's as fast as you Tanya, or was anyway.
Julie: How did we... get here?
Mike: You guys was losing the fight, when I came along, I thought I was already to late. Me along with a team of highly advanced and powerful cyborgs fought off the ruthless group and brought you back to my city. As it would seem, you 3 had already passed away by the time we returned. But with the finest technology we have, we revived you.
Cloyd: But why?
Mike: Are you kidding, we grow up together. I wasn’t about to give up on some of my closest friends, not as long as there was still hope.
Tanya: Thank you... um?
Mike: Mike. I’ll have one of my workers bring in your clothing. You can get out of those old hospital dresses and get comfortable. I’ll then introduce you to the rest of the group.

Mike leaves and the 3 get dressed when there clothing arrives. As they are lead through the city, the trio are amazed at how clean and shiny everything is. They reach Mikes office after a short while where another girl and 2 guys are seen with Mike.

Mike: Ah you’ve arrived.
Julie: Must say it’s a lovely place you have here, do you run this full city?
Mike: Along with my assistants help, we manage. Are either of these 3 familiar to you?
Cloyd: No. Not at all.
Mike: Well the small one is Jake, he can create portals through dimensions at will. Then we have Phil. His ability, is not a natural one, he controls thin wires from his fingertips. Then is Katy, who controls water. They are all good friends and you can trust them. Now I have a question, do you 3 remember you ability’s.
Julie: Our ability’s...

Mike grins slightly as he takes a few steps towards them.

Mike: You 3 are not only friends, but you’ve all worked for me to. As such, neither of you are normal. You Julie, controls psionic energy. Cloyd, you can create and control ki energy. Then you Tanya, you’re a rear kind, with not one, but 2 ability’s. You remember the speedy guy I told you about, Raz. You are also able to move at super speeds. Yet you also has the ability to copy yourself as well.
Tanya: If we all have ability’s, then...
Mike: Yes, I to have ability’s. I’m a psychic/telepathy. Not only can I read your thoughts, but I can move various objects with nothing but my mind.

Mike walks over to a large window and stares outside.

Mike: It’s important you 3 get use to you ability’s quickly.
Tanya: Why?
Mike: There is a war going on. There is people who want to destroy what we’ve worked so hard to make. So it’s important everybody is at there top physical shape and aware of there ability’s. We can’t allow these... scum bags to overtake our city. If they do, the world will be faced with a horror unlike any seen before.
Cloyd: We won’t allow that to happen.
Tanya: No matter what, these guys will fail at there evil plans.
Julie: You can count on it.
Mike: Good. Oh, one more thing. We have an guy that comes and go’s, his name is Jet. If you see him, it would be best not to anger him. He’s a neutral party and won’t harm anyone if just left alone.
Tanya: What’s his ability?
Mike: The dark.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:28 pm

Chapter 34.

We begin with a look at Yamairo as he makes his way through the snow. He appears to be rather cold as he moves along. It’s lightly snowing, but the wind and blowing snow almost makes it a blizzard.

Yamairo: W-what k-kind of a s-story is this? How is a p-person *sneeze* who uses ice c-cold in the s-snow?

As he continues walking along, the snow slowly subsides revealing a road and a small town in the near distance.

Yamairo: Yeah, real suspenseful... *low voice* lazy ass writer.

Yamairo makes his way down to the town, stopping into a coffee shop. Instead of coffee, he orders a good hot cup of hot chocolate. Enjoying his drink plus a soon to follow meal, Yamairo comes to a sudden realization that he didn’t bring any money when he left. The waiter gives Yamairo the bill, Yamairo looks at the bill while giving a nerves yet funny chuckle.

Yamairo: Well... I kinda don’t have any money on me...

The scene switches to Yamairo in the kitchen doing dishes to pay off the bill.

Yamarro: *grumbling* I hate you Justin.

Meanwhile we see Tanya, Cloyd, and Julie training there ability’s. Tanya is seen punching a punching bag, she steadily increases her punching speed till the bag can’t take no more and rips apart. Julie is firing psionic beams that burn through think metal like tinfoil, and Cloyd has developed is ki energy into a explosive force to cause greater damage. Mike watches there progress from a window above.

Mike: Fantastic work with what you did.
Scientist: Thank you sir.
Mike: Now, it’s time you die.
Scientist: But... w-why?
Mike: I can’t risk having this fall into enemy hands, now good bye kind sir.

Before the scientist can even move, a force lifts him up, slamming him against the roof, he is then dropped to the floor and slammed to the roof again. This repeats several times till the scientist is dead. We see Mike has not moved, not even so much as turned his head. The camera zooms around to show a grin on his face.

Mike: Jake!

Jake enters the room.
Jake: You shouted my loudness.
Mike: Funny, please rid me of that body.
Jake: No problem.

Jake opens a portal under the body and it drops in, the portal then closes.

Mike: Where’d you send it?
Jake: *shrug*

In another city we see a family enjoying a nice dinner.

Father: Lets say grace.

From out of nowhere the scientist body falls on the dinner table, breaking the table and spilling food everywhere. The daughter and wife scream, the father wonders what the fuck just happened while the son pokes at the body saying “cool”.

Mike: Next time, drop the body’s in the ocean, rather then any random place.
Jake: You’re the boss.

We now check with Raz, Sly, Clay, and Jay.

Sly: So who do we have coming.?
Raz: A few I know of are Derek, they say he’s a real powerhouse. Then there is Troy, a fire user from what I hear. There are others coming, but I don’t know a lot about them. What I do know, is we finally get to take Mike down for good.

We turn out attention back to Yamairo who had finished with the dishes.

Yamairo: Finally.
Manager: Next time don’t leave home without money.
Yamairo: My home was recently destroyed.
Manager: ... Sorry to hear that kid.
Yamairo: Before I go, I’m looking for someone. A telekinetic.

Yamairo gives Mike’s description.

Manager: Ah yes, that’s the guy who took control over the government.

Yamairo gets the location of the city to find Mike and heads off.

Yamairo: So Mike, you better be ready. Cause I’m coming for you, although knowing these kinda stories I’ll get there in the middle of a damn war.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:30 pm

Chapter 35.

It has become night time since we last checked in with Yamairo. Walking through him in the dark is a small kid. The back road they are on makes it very dark to the point you can hardly see.

Kid: Thanks for the help mister.
Yamairo: A kid like you wouldn’t last a night out here. The least I can do is get you to the next town.
Kid: Do you know where your going...?
Yamairo: Of course, I can see...

Before Yamairo can finish his sentence, his foot slips off a ledge and he falls forward only catching himself on a metal beam at the last second.

Yamairo: What a surprise, the bridge is out.
Kid: Even I seen that.
Yamairo: Shut up!
Kid: Jezz, sorry.

Yamairo gets himself back up on the road once again.

Kid: Any ideas?
Yamairo: Leave it to me. Well I figure this Mike wants my mother because she has great power, or control over it. It’s all our family really got, which means, I should have the same.

Yamairo kneels down, placing a hand on each of the metal poles where the bridge used to be. Yamairo closes his eyes, focuses on the task at hand and creates a layer of ice alone the beams, effectively making a ice bridge. Yamairo stands up and puts his foot out, tapping the ice a few times, he then leans out and puts his weight on it.

Yamairo: Seems safe.
Kid: That was so awesome!
Yamairo: Alright kid, lets go. Just take your time alright.

Both begin to slowly cross the icy bridge. About half way across Yamairo stops.

Yamairo: Did you hear that?
Kid: What?

They begin to hear cracking noises and Yamairo looks very closely to notice a crack coming through the middle of the bridge.

Yamairo: Kid...
Kid: Y-yeah...
Yamairo: Run, NOW!

Yamairo grabs the kids hand and make a made dash across the bridge, the crack following right behind them as they run. They barely make it to the other side when the ice bridge gives out and falls into the huge river below. After calming themselves down, Yamairo spots a sign which reads “Bridge being tore down, now bridge 50 meters up the road.” They look to see another bridge close by, fully lite up.

Yamairo: You’ve got to be kidding me...
Kid: We just risked our lives... and all we had to do was look to the left.
Yamairo: *sigh* Well, the road is lite up on this side anyway, so lets continue on.

After a few ours of walking, they finally arrive at the next town. Yamairo takes the kid to the local police station. After telling them the boy was lost, a police officer comes out and puts a small device on the kids finger. The officer takes a look at a small screen in his hand.

Officer: Matthew Conway. Where going to contact your parents right now.

The officer takes the device off the kids finger and walks into the back room.

Yamairo: Then I suppose that’s it kid, take care.

Yamairo turns to walk away.

Kid: Wait, that’s not the exit, it’s...

However Yamairo had already closed the gate behind him, only to realize to late that he had locked himself in a cell.

Kid: A jail cell...
Yamairo: FUCK!!!

A short while later Yamairo is guided out of the prison by a laughing police officer.

Yamairo: *mumbled* Thanks...
Officer: Have a good day sir.

Yamairo turns and continues on his way.

Yamairo: Why me...

He continues on his way when suddenly thunder is heard and it starts to pour rain.

Yamairo: *sarcastic* Yeah, I really need this.

On that comment the wind picks up as well and it starts to hail.

Yamairo: You know what, fuck you.

Yamairo makes his way back into town, renting a room for the night. The next morning, Yamairo readies to leave when the hotel manager asks for the nights payment. The scene then switches again to Yamairo doing a pile of dishes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 9:11 pm

Chapter 36.

A week has passed since we last checked in. We see Mike siting in his office, getting comfortable with what he has taken as he leans back in his chair smoking a cigar. A red light then starts blinking on a phone on his desk, Mike uses his powers to push a button on the phone without even moving a muscle.

Mike: Talk to me.
Man: Sir there is a large armored bus heading towards the city at a fast rate of speed.
Mike: So finally they made there move. Set up the A1's for the front line attack.

Mike now stands, putting down the cigar and presses another button on the phone.

Mike: Tanya, Julie, Cloyd, get ready to fight and gather up the troops.

Inside the armored bus, we see Sly, Clay, Jay, and a tall, very, very muscular man.

Sly: Welcome to the war Derek.
Derek: This will be no war, it'll be a slaughter for anyone in my way.

As the bus arrives near the awaiting A1's, it starts changing shape. The others jumps out and Sly fires a steam of electricity. Clay forms plasma guns and starts shooting. Jay forms discs made of light, and Derek charges straight in. The bus has since transformed into a tank, firing at the A1's. Checking in with Derek, we see him approach a awaiting A1, the A1 clenches it's fist to make a punch at the same time Derek punches. Both fist collide and it would appear they are equal. However Derek starts to focus all his strength and his fist pushes back the A1's. Derek then punches clear through the A1's body.

Next we look at Jay's fight. Jay is seen creating a disc of light and throws it at the A1. The A1 stands it's ground, as the light disc attacks, the A1 claps it's hands together catching the disc in it's palms. Jay smiles and the large disc then shatters into many small disc that fly around and attacks the A1 from all sides. It's isn't long before one of the discs hits a opening, slicing the A1's head off.

Next we check in with Sly, the electrical current flowing over the A1 with no effect. Sly charges forward, as does the A1. As they close in, the A1 attempts to punch Sly but Sly slides under him. Sly planned to attack, but forgot the A1 are capable of extreme speeds and he was punched in the stomach before he could even stand up. Sly reels in pain as the A1 raises his fist, as it trust it's fist down, Sly avoids the strike by millimeters. Sly then punches his fist into the A1 mouth, releasing a electrical surge throughout the inside of it's body.

Moving on to Clay we see all the shots Clay fires are bouncing off the A1. Clay suddenly looks with a questioning tone as the A1 puts it's hands under it's arm pits. A clicking sound is heard and it becomes clear the A1 disconnect both it's hands, revealing mini-guns built into both it's arms. There is a brief pause then the A1 let lose a rain of bullets just as Clay started his dash to the side. Luckily the A1 can't fire and move quickly all at the same time, so Clay can keep ahead of the bullet rain. Clay quickly blast the ground in front of the A1, when the dust clears, Clay is up in front of the A1 and fires a plasma blast up the A1's gunning mechanism.

Looking back at the tank we see it run over one of the A1's, crushing it. Another tries to attack form the air, but the tank aims it's power cannon, shooting it's head off. Then one after another, all the defeated A1's explode, leaving only one standing.

Derek: That's the way Morph.

We see the tank changing shape again, the metal starts to change substance and takes a human shape. What we see is a fairly muscular man standing at 6 foot 2 with blue eye pupils and brown hair tied back in a pony tail. He wears a green vest over a open red jacket revealing a white shirt with grease stains underneath. In addition he wears torn blue jeans, a belt, army combat boots, and fingerless gloves with metal over the holes.

Morph: Who gets the last one?

As soon as they all look at the last A1, it explodes revealing Jet standing in it's spot. Jet then proceeds to simply walk past the group, away from the city.

Sly: Hey!

Jet glares back at Sly.

Sly: You help us defeat one robot then leaves.
Jet: Help you? No. I was out for a walk and it was in my way, that's all.

With that Jet is on his way.

Jay: You realize how easy this would be with that mans help...
Sly: *sigh* To bad he doesn't give a fuck about helping people. *mumbles* Selfish prick.

Meanwhile men armed with ability guns are stationed at the city's rear entrance. A large gate separates the city from the outside. Moments later, a large firey blast melts it's way through the gate and blast a group of the men. Before the smoke and dust settles, the armed men start firing out through the hole in the gate. After a few minutes of firing, the men stop so the dust can settle. What they see is that a large solid chuck of ice had filled the hole and none of the shots had gotten through. The ice then melts showing a man of average height with a defined build. He wears a black T-shirt and blue jeans. His eye pupils are red, and his hair is short and black. Besides this man stands Yamairo.

Yamairo: You want to Troy, or should I?
Troy: Have fun.

Yamairo kneels down, placing both hands on the ground. Ice then rapidly spreads along the ground, freezing all the men solid. Yamairo then stands back up.

Yamairo: Done.
Troy: Guess the next batch is mine.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2009, 8:30 pm

Chapter 37.

In the under levels of the city, walking through the remains of what was once the city's sewage systems is Raz and a girl in her late teens. This girl is slightly shorter then Raz and has black hair pinned back in a pony tail. She wears black jeans with a snug black leather jacket over a red shirt. She also wears black sneakers and fingerless leather gloves.

Girl: You sure this is the right way?
Raz: Yeah... I think...
Girl: But how do we know we're not walking into a trap?
Raz: Don't worry, these things has not been used since the 30th century. There ruins.

The girl lightly touches a section of the brick wall, and the brick crumbles.

Girl: Your telling me. We could shout and bring this entire place down.

In the city a firy explosion takes out a troop of soldiers.

Troy: I should of went to fight the cyborgs...

On that note a ball of energy strikes the ground between Yamairo and Troy, blowing both apart. Yamairo smacks into a wall as Troy slides over the ground in the opposite direction, soon coming to a stop.

Troy: Damn... what the hell man?
...: So you think you can invade and take over the city do you.

They look up to see Cloyd standing on a ledge of a small building.

Yamairo: Look whoever you are, we want Mike. Give him to us and I won't freeze your ass.
Cloyd: Try it.

Meanwhile Raz and the girl reach a ladder.

Raz: Be ready Kiya.
Kiya: *nod* Right.
Raz: According to this buildings blueprints, this hatch should of been kept open.
Kiya: And if's it's buried over like the rest...
Raz: Then we've wasted a lot of time.

They climb the ladder, Raz pushes on the hatch at the top and is relieved it moves. Raz is the first one to climb out of the hole, he then helps Kiya up.

...: Hello.
Raz: That voice... Tanya?

He turns around, shocked.

Raz: Your alive... wait, is it you or another trick?
Tanya: Oh don't worry, it's no trick.
Raz: Hows this possible, I thought you was dead.
Tanya: Why, you try to kill me?
Raz: What!? No!

Tanya vanishes from her spot, Raz looks surprised and leans back as a kick from Tanya fly's straight over him. Raz turns the lean into a back flip to get back on his feet quickly and take a stance.

Raz: That was fast... to fast... Kiya you know what to do, go.

Kiya nods and runs off up the stairs.

Raz: Not even gonna try to stop her?
Tanya: She won't get far.

Kiya runs down the hall of the building, she comes to a door and opens it. To her great shock, she's back to where Raz and Tanya is.

Kiya: What the hell?
Raz: Seriously! You ran around in a circle?
Kiya: No, I just ran straight...
Tanya: I told you she wouldn't get far. That hole you crawled out of was a hidden escape route for government officials if one was ever needed. However, there had to be something to stop outside forces from getting in, so there was installed warp doors.
Raz: So if we try to walk through any door, we'll instantly be brought back to this room.
Tanya: Correct.
Raz: I don't know what kind of mind games Mike has played on you this time, but I'm sure he told you how to get out of here. So now your gonna tell me.
Tanya: Wanna bet.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2009, 8:16 pm

Chapter 38.

We start the chapter with a large explosion, dust is thrown up into the sky as we see Yamairo and Troy making a flip as they land to recover themselves. Yamairo quickly pulls his left arm back by his side, a swirling blue orb appears in the palm of his hand, Yamairo then pushes his arm forward sending the orb at Cloyd. Cloyd dodges the orb, which hits a approaching soldier instead, freezing the man solid. After dodging the orb, Cloyd quickly throws a ki blast which Troy knocks off course with a fire orb.

Troy: You agree that we underestimated this guy?
Yamairo: Yes I do. But it's still 2 on 1, the odds are in out favor. And besides, I'm not getting killed with so little air time in the story.
Troy: ... Un huh...

Meanwhile Raz and Tanya has entered a insanely high speed battle, neither persons actual body can't no longer be seen, only blurs zipping all across the room. Kiya is left without a clue of where to try a attack. By the time she can see where Raz and Tanya are, they have already moved from the spot and are fighting somewhere else.

Kiya: This is insane.

As Kiya continues to look side to side, we take notice Tanya is standing right behind her. Kiya looks back over her shoulder and gets a painful knee to the spin. As she bend back, Tanya vanishes and drives her fist into Kiya stomach. Kiya then buckles over forward, dropping to her hands and knees. Tanya tries to finish it with a hard elbow aimed at breaking Kiya's back, however Tanya's elbow strikes full force on a extremely hard surface breaking her arm, then in a puff of smoke she disappears. As Kiya stands up, we see her skin had become become covered with diamond shards, a sort of diamond crusting you could say. She looks around, Raz and Tanya are still zipping around, and her opponent is gone. Kiya then returns her skin to normal.

Kiya: Just the hell was that?

Tanya reappears as Raz is smacked against a wall.

Tanya: I guess Raz didn't tell you that I can clone myself.
Kiya: No, he neglected to mention that.
Tanya: If your done playing games Raz, lets begin.
Raz: G-games, no you was quicker then me I admit, but not by much. Damnit, she's way stronger then she should be, what did Mike do to her?

Before one could tell what's what, Tanya appears in front of Raz, her open palm striking him in the chest and driving him back against the wall. Raz is stunned from the strike and Tanya appears above him, slamming his face into the floor with her knee, she then kicks the downed Raz over by Kiya.

Kiya: Damn Raz, want me to take over. I'm sure I can at least stall till you get yourself together.

Blood runs down Raz face as he stands up. From the injuries it looks like Raz nose is broken.

Raz: She'd at some point just tie you out, I have a better plan, but you got to react exactly on my mark, there can be no delay or you'll likely get knocked out. On my mark, take your diamond state, got it?
Kiya: Yes.
Raz: Alright... here we go.

Raz vanishes from his place and Tanya disappears from hers. Both zip around for a little more until Raz becomes visible in front of Kiya again, more bruises on his body as he takes a few stumbling steps back.

Raz: Now!

With that Raz vanishes from his spot and Kiya is struck in the face by Tanya and knocked down.

Raz: Damn, she couldn't act quick enough... huh...

Raz then see's Tanya in a lot of pain, her hand busted up from punching a hard surface at full strength. On the floor, Kiya, in her diamond state, pushes herself up with a groan.

Raz: Yes, Kiya must have just been changing when Tanya hit, now.

Raz now go's on the attack. Occupied by the pain of a number of broken bones in her hand, Tanya fails to take notice of Raz and is flying kicked in the back, driving her forward where Kiya lands a devastating blow to Tanya's stomach. Her eyes wide open from the shock of the pain, Tanya drops to her knees, buckling down and reeling in pain on the floor. Raz arrives placing his foot on Tanya's stomach to stop her rolling around.

Raz: Now, your gonna tell me want I want to know.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2009, 1:22 pm

Chapter 39.

When we check back in with Kiya and Raz, we see them making there way through the building. Tanya has been knocked out and tied up with a sleeve torn from Kiya's jacket. Tanya has been put up over Raz shoulder as her carries her along.

Kiya: You sure it's smart to bring her along?
Raz: I'm not leaving a friend behind.
Kiya: But she did try to kill us.
Raz: As I said, this is Mike's doing. We'll get her back to normal.

They come to a door labeled "reactor" and walk through it. What they see is this huge machine at least 8 stories high from top to button.

Raz: Here it is, the reactor core for the entire city. We blow this and Mike and his team will be nothing but a hole in the ground. Things will be able to get back to normal.
Kiya: We planned however to use those tunnels to survive, but with the explosion this thing will cause, do you really think those tunnels will hold up?
Raz: I hope... though I doubt. *sigh* If we don't make it, I guess it'll be up to Morph to take over. I'll set the top charges, you set the bottom.
Kiya: Right.

Kiya starts making her way down a set of stairs as Raz speeds off heading up to higher floors.

Outside Yamairo and Troy are still dodging energy blast.

Yamairo: Damn, just how long can he keep this up, he has to tie out some time.
Troy: This isn't right man, it's as if he got infinite power or something.
Yamairo: He'll tie out some time.
Troy: Yeah, when we're dead.

The energy blast then suddenly stop, Yamairo and Troy look up to see Cloyd's body crackling with electricity. Cloyd slowly drops to the ground before passing out. Sly then walks up from behind him.

Sly: Need some help?
Troy: Um... we had it under control...
Sly: ... right... anyway, come, we need to meet Kiya and Raz inside.

As Yamairo is about to walk past, Sly stops him.

Sly: Say, make this man a pair of ice cuffs huh.
Yamairo: Why?
Sly: He's coming with us, that's why.
Yamairo: He's your baggage to carry around.
Sly: Fine, just do it.
Yamairo: Very well.

With that Sly puts Cloyd's hands behind his back and Yamairo cuffs them together with ice. Back inside the building Mikes in, we see him grinning despite having 2 men down.

Mike: I think our friends are forgetting the full extent of my ability's. Katy, Jake, you keep our friends outside busy. Phil and Julie, I assume you 2 could manage diamond girl can't you?
Julie: Sure.
Mike: I'll take care of Raz personally. They think they can just sneak in and blow up my city, they better think again. Go, now.

Outside Sly (carrying Cloyd), Yamairo, and Troy make there way into the center of the city. Once there they see a soldier fly pass them and through a wall.

Sly: Derek is here.

They walk around the corner and instantly Sly shouts "watch out!!". Derek reacts quick for a man his size, spinning around and punching through a water orb from Katy, who is standing just down the road with a smirk.

Sly: You again. Oh I'm so going to wipe that smirk off your face.
Katy: You think.
Sly: Your at the disadvantage, water is the worst possible thing to fight me.
Katy: We'll see. I'm not as weak as before.

On top of a high building just across the street we see Jet looking down at the fight with a grin.

Jet: Oh, this should be interesting. Lets see what tricks water girl got up her sleeves.

As the battles are getting set to get on there way, we see those few citizens who was not under Mike's control on this large double decker bus that's heading away from the city. Back with Sly and Katy, Katy raises an eyebrow as Sly begins to grin as well.

Sly: Maybe you got stronger, but this time around I'm not playing any games either. I couldn't fully release my ability before cause of hurting innocents, but now that worry is gone.
Katy: Then bring it.
Sly: I'll take care of this one myself guys.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2009, 11:10 pm

Chapter 40.

Sly and Katy stand before each other, both looking confident. Cloyd has been given to Derek.

Sly: Guys go inside, this won't take long.
Katy: Confident aren't we.
Sly: I'm sure the others will need help more then me.

Derek gives a nod and he, Troy, and Yamairo walk inside the building.

Sly: Time to start.

Sly forms a small electrical orb at the exact same time Katy creates one from water. Both attacks meet in the middle of the 2 fighters. Sly's electrical orb splits apart on contact, surrounding Katy's orb with electricity which keeps heading towards Sly. Sly leans to the side and the attack flies past him.

Katy: Water conducts electricity, your attacks will simply break apart when contacting mine.
Sly: *Smirk* So I'll just hit you directly.

Raz quickly arrives upstairs, as he attempts to stop he just keeps sliding forward and crashes into the wall. When he looks back, Tanya is floating in the air.

Raz: I knew a force pushed me.
Mike: Indeed so.

Raz vanishes from sight, Mike quickly puts his right hand forward and Raz reappears, frozen in place just inches in front of Mike.

Mike: Ahahah, not so fast.

Raz is sent tumbling back across the floor by Mike.

Mike: Impressive you defeated her Raz, though I guess then again you did have help.
Raz: What did you do to her huh? Why don't you quite playing mind tricks with our friends and just fight.
Mike: Your friends, you can ask them yourself, intruder, they are my friends. *grin* There is no mind control here.
Raz: Lying son of a bitch, they wouldn't just betray us like that.
Mike: You seem so sure.

Meanwhile Kiya is on the last set of stairs leading down to the reactors base, a long thin glare is seen moving in almost a whip like motion around the stairs. Unexpectedly the stairs collapses under Kiya and she fall a good 13 feet with a bit more collapsing ruble landing on top of her. Waiting at the bottom are Phil and Julie.

Phil: Now, she's trapped.

Phil shoots a series of wires straight upward which wraps around a metal beam at the roof. He grabs hold of Julie and lift both of them up to a metal platform that the stairs use to lead to. Shortly after they land on the platform, we see Kiya in her diamond form push herself up out of the fallen ruble.

Julie: Hey!

Kiya looks up to see Julie with a glowing purple blast in the palm of her hand.

Julie: How much damage will it take to crack your shield?
Kiya: Grr, I haven't trained this state for very long, I got to figure a way out of this fast...
Phil: What's wrong, you look worried

Julie sends out a blast that Kiya knocks aside.

Kiya: This won't turn out well.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 3:28 pm

Chapter 41.

We check in with Sly and Katy who are seen fighting in close range. Sly ducks under a punch from Katy and delivers a electricity charged uppercut, Sly then spins around driving his foot into Katy stomach causing her to clench her stomach as she takes a few steps back. Sparkling with electricity (think SSJ2 Gohan) Sly raises his right hand towards Katy and fire a stream of electricity at her. As the electrical stream hits, to Sly's surprise Katy started to chuckle as it seemed to take no effect.

Sly: Wait, how?
Katy: All you electrocuted, was the ground good sir.
Sly: But, that hit you directly.
Katy: That it did, but it was conducted through my body and into the ground. Your attacks have become useless.
Sly: So you learned to redirect electricity, I'm still a better fighter then you.

Sly teleports in at light speed and elbows Katy in the face. He then sweep kicks to trip Katy, however she catches herself and does a handstand kick to Sly before jumping back to her feet. Katy then forms a water orb and throws it in the air above Sly. As blast rain down, Sly dodges them all and runs in at Katy who takes a few steps back. Sly closes in quickly and punches Katy in the stomach, however his fist go's through her.

Sly: What!

He pulls his fist back, his arm is wet but there is no blood, and Katy stands unharmed.

Sly: You can turn into water?
Katy: Parts of my body at a time yes.
Sly: I just got an idea.

Sly does a back flip kick hitting Katy in the chin, Katy stumbles back but recovers in time to parry a punch from Sly and do a high round kick. Sly ducks under the move and comes up with a uppercut. Katy manages to avoid the attack and shoots a volley of close range water blast. A streak of white light moves between the attack and Sly arrives with his fist pulled back, he then drives his fist into Katy's chest area, which she converted to the none solid state.

Sly: *smirk* Perfect.

Sly then releases a strong electrical charge from inside Katy that hurts her servery as she falls to her hands and knees in a lot of pain, and gasping for air.

Sly: You can redirect a electrical attack from the outside, but you can't redirect one from the inside huh? I doubt you can redirect anything at all now, so it's time to finish this.

Sly takes a Kamehameha type stance as he cups his hands by his side. Electricity crackles around his hands and body as a ball of electricity forms in his hands.

Sly: Your problem, you always underestimate your opponents.

As the server shock starts to wear off, Katy is able to slowly stand to her feet but looks weak.

Sly: Electric Lightning B...

Sly suddenly stops his attack, he stands up straight.

Sly: I know your there Jake.

Standing about 6 feet away behind Sly we see Jake.

Jake: How'd you know?
Sly: It was to easy, Mike wouldn't send someone with water ability's to fight me unless there's a thump card, isn't that right?
Jake: Clever one you are.

Sly turns to face Jake.

Sly: I already know how to get around your ability.

Sly creates a ball of electricity in the palm of his left hand and starts walking towards Jake. When he's a few feet away from Jake, moisture seems to fill the air creating a extremely thick mist or fog.

Katy: Takes for buying time Jake.

Sly glances around, but can't see anything through the thick mist.

Sly: This is a new one...
Katy: This fight is only beginning Sly.

Still sitting on top of the building, staring down through the think mist Jet seems to be enjoying himself.

Jet: That might work on Sly Katy, but I still know where you all are. Seeing you is of no importance. *smirk*
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 1:26 am

Chapter 42.

We take a look inside Mike's command building. Right down at the lower lever Kiya have taken shelter behind the reactor core, having dropped out of her diamond stat. She reaches into a pocket in her jacket and takes out 2 small round metal objects. (looks like ball bearings)

Kiya: I'm suppose to plant both of these, but no choice, I have to use one.

Kiya slaps one of the round objects on the reactor. Despite it's round shape, it sticks firm.

Kiya: Here we go.

Kiya shakes the last remaining metal ball before giving it a throw in Phil and Julie's direction. Kiya then covers back behind the reactor, taking a cover position and activating her diamond stat again. Seconds later there is this massive explosion, the vibration is felt all the way up to where Raz and Mike are on the top floor.

Mike: What was that?
Raz: Nothing to this!!

Raz arrives punching Mike square in the face, there was so much momentum behind the hit that Mike was sent flying. While he not paying attention, Raz takes the 2 metal ball bombs he had and slapped them on to the top of the reactor.

Raz: Come on!

Back at the bottom of the building, the place is blown to ruble with only the reactor and main walls still standing. The platform Julie and Phil was on had collapsed and both had been injured and knocked out. Kiya is seen awake, though it would appear her diamond stat hadn't quite held up to the massive blast as she lay in pain partly covered in ruble.

Kiya: Not... quite the planned outcome...

On the main floor.

Derek: Came from downstairs.
Yamairo: You 2 check it out, I'll continue my way to the top.

Derek and Troy head down towards Kiya's direction as Yamairo heads up to help Raz. Outside the mist had only gotten thicker, Sly now can't so much as see his hand in front of him. Katy has been taking a huge advantage of this, laying a beating to Sly who can't tell where a attack is coming from till it's just about literally hitting him.

Sly: I have to try something.

Sly's body starts to crackle with electricity again, with a mighty yell he out stretches all limbs releasing a massive amount of electricity in all directions which is amplified by the moisture filling the air. When the attacks fades, a body is heard hitting the ground hard, as if after taken a long fall. Sly, feeling the effects of spending a lot of his power then hears a chuckle.

Katy: Hmhmhm, I said your attacks won't work.

From behind Sly, we can see the shadow of a figure as he stands up. Suddenly a hand is laid on Sly's back and he's unable to move.

Jet: That wasn't very nice Sly.
Sly: Y-you...
Jet: Say bye.
Katy: No, fuck off Jet, he's mine.
Jet: Do not interfere Katy.
Katy: Grr... know what, I'm sick of you all high and mighty attitude.

Katy moves through the blinding mist and makes a punch to Jet's face. Pushing Sly out of the way, Jet grabs Katy's fist, pulling it down and giving her a hard knee to the stomach.

Jet: Stupid girl.

Jet stomps on Katy's back, Katy screams out to the sound of bones cracking. Not knowing where the attack was going to hit prevented her from defending against it. Motionless on the ground, shadows seem to raise up, almost like hands, each grabbing a limb and starting to pull Katy into the ground.

Sly: Wait Jet, don't do it, don't finish her.

Unable to see, Sly can make out by sound that Katy is in danger.

Jet: Don't be foolish. Get out of here before you suffer the same fate she will.
Sly: There is no need for this, she is beaten, you've made sure of that. Just leave it...

A hard punch to the stomach then has Sly dropping to one knee in pain.

Jet: I'll deal with opponents my own way. Stay out of it.

The crackling of electricity is heard as Sly soon climbs back up on both feet.

Jet: You'll die to protect someone like her?
Sly: I'd die, to stop people like you.
Jet: You could of just walked away, survived to help you "friends" in future battles. Instead, your going to foolishly throw your life away for someone who, moments ago, was trying to kill you. Fine, lets do this then.
Sly: I won't go down easily.
Jet: Yes... you will.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:26 pm

Chapter 43.

Sly stares into the darkening and looming mist which has not cleared out despite Katy being immobilized.

Sly: Jet must be using his powers to effect Katy's, turning a bright white mist into a dark looming storm cloud. I better watch it, this guy knows exactly what he's doing, his control must be amazing.
Jet: You suddenly don't seem so eager to fight.

Looking from Jet's view point, we see the crackling sparks around Sly's body becoming ever more clearer in the darkening sky. As we see the crackling in the distance, Jet quickly spins around catching a fist in the palm of his hand. Electricity crackles revealing it is Sly. Suddenly a ball of electricity is formed right in front of Jet. Jet releases Sly's caught fist as Sly use his free hand to push the orb into Jet sending a strong electrical current through his body. Sly then delivers a strong round house kick to Jet's face knocking him over. Sly remains still, listening for sounds of movement.

Sly: Where are you Jet, I know it'll take far more then that.

Unknown to Sly, Jet has already recovered and is standing directly behind him.

Jet: Hmhm, oh how right you are Sly.

Sly quickly spins around kicking nothing but air.

Sly: Grr, where is he?

Without warning Sly is punched in the face then blasted back by a wave of Darkness.

Jet: I will give you some credit Sly, not killing Katy was a smart idea. By manipulating her, I've turned day to night.

Inside Raz is seen in trouble, suspended in mid air with a iron pole aimed at him.

Mike: End of the road Raz.
Raz: Grr.

Just before Mike is about to send the pole through Raz body, a blast of ice strikes him from behind. Mike body starts to freeze over completely, and soon Mike is a chunk of ice.

Raz: Thanks man.
Yamairo: That bastard killed my family, I owed him. Take your friend and lets go.
Raz: Right.

Raz picks up Tanya and puts her over his shoulder. On downstairs, Jake had been keeping Derek and Troy at bay by turning their attacks back at them.

Troy: Damn that little runt, how do we get past him?

Suddenly Jake is struke from behind and knocked out. We see Kiya fall down after hitting Jake, dropping Julie who rolls over the floor a little. Kiya still looks to be in a great amount of pain as she struggles to stand back up. Troy soon helps her stand, having Kiya put her arm over his shoulder.

Derek: You look like a wreak, what happened?
Kiya: Used a explosive...
Troy: From how far away?
Kiya: 10, 15 feet.
Troy: That's insane, I know your tough, but still, those little things pack a super punch.
Kiya: Never really... had a choice. Derek, take her please. I'm sure Raz will be happy we found another one.

Soon after Yamairo and Raz arrive.

Raz: Julie!
Kiya: She's alive.
Derek: We also got Cloyd as as well.
Troy: So that's that dudes name.
Raz: Wow, so all 3 are alive, yes! Yamairo, Derek, Troy. Can you make sure Kiya as well as these 3 get to the tunnels.
Derek: We'll handle it.

Outside Jet has Sly held up by the throat.

Jet: Good effort, but this fight was over when it started.

Suddenly a spare of light pierces Jet's body. Jet drops Sly as the spare seem to be causing him a lot of discomfort. Jet go's to grab the spare to pull it out, but it burns his hand when he tries.

Jet: Jay.
Jay: Your not killing any of my friends today Jet.
Sly: Jay watch it, this guy is strong.
Jay: I can handle myself against him, you better get inside Sly.
Sly: Inside, I don't even know where inside is.
Jay: When you get in, tell Raz and the others to activate the explosives and just go.
Sly: Jay, when that reactor blows, this entire area is going to be wiped out.

Jay creates a path of light along the ground for Sly to follow.

Jay: Very few people can fight this guy, even fewer can kill him. I take him out now, and he won't be able to kill us later. You let me worry about the explosive.
Sly: You better come back alive man.
Jay: Not much time, he'll recover soon, go.

Sly nods and follows the trail Jay created.

Jay: We both knew this day was coming.
Jet: That we did.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 14th 2009, 6:37 pm

Chapter 44.

We check in to see Jet and Jay. Sly has already since left the area.

Jay: Now you get to truly test yourself Jet.

We look at Jet, we see that the bright light spare through his body had began to fade, filling with dark energy. Jet then grabs the dulled spare, yanking it from his body and throwing it aside where it shatters and disappears. Shadows seems to fill the hole in Jet's body. As Jet turns around to face Jay, a miniature light blast hits him in the face stunning him. Seconds later a volley of these miniature blast strike Jet and causes cuts and scrapes all over Jets body. With each wound filled with what looks like a form of dark matter instead of blood, Jet's shredded body drops to the ground where it seems to dissolve away into the shadows.

Jay: Now if I was you...

Jay fist his left hand, keeping his index and middle finger stretched out straight. A shine is seen on the tips of his fingers, and after a few seconds he spins around making a slashing motion with his fingers. The wave of light that was released soon hits and cancels out a similar attack only created with dark energy.

Jet: Hmm the light in the dark.
Jay: What?
Jet: A wise man once said that there would be a soul beacon of light in a cloud of darkness. The resulting fight could either save the world or plunge it into eternal horror. You see Jay, we are destined to fight.
Jay: If your going to plunge the world into a state oh horror, why haven't you?
Jet: The timing just hasn't been right. *grin* When I kill you, nothing will stop me.
Jay: Who said I was going to die.

Jay holds his left hand above his head, palm flat, a large flat disc of light energy forms in an instant.

Jay: Here!

Jay throws the disc at Jet which hits directly slicing Jet in half. Again however the shadows seem to heal Jet, pulling his body together and closing the wound.

Jet: Your to late Jay, try whatever you want, I can't die now, not even by you.

In a instant Jet is behind Jay, he tries to punch directly into Jay's spine, but Jay dodges, elbowing Jet in the face. Jay then spins around releasing a blast of light that engulfs Jet's entire body.

Jay: Anything given life can have it taken away.

Jay doesn't move, he merely watches as Jet's body is reformed. Looking annoyed now, Jet waves his left hand, then his right. The shadows start pulling together again forming a shadowy figure to the left and right of Jet. Both of these figures looks like Jet, except you can clearly see they are created form shadows.

Jet: Lets see how you do with 3 on 1.
Jay: *smirk* Watch this.

Jay's body becomes surrounded with light, he then kneels and places both hands flat on the ground. With a yell the light vanishes. Jay casually stands up with a large Golem of pure light rising up behind him.

Jay: Impressed.
Jet: Grr, shadow clones attack!

The 2 shadowy figures charges the large Golem which merely stands in it's place, arms crossed the same way Jay has his arms crossed. As the clones attempt to attack, both are destroyed withing contact with the Golem.

Jay: Your shadows can't hurt a being of light.

Inside Raz is the last person seen by the escape hatch. He seems to be reluctant to leave. Soon a voice calls out.

Sly: Raz, lets go, this place is going to blow!

The next view we switch to is of the reactor blowing and engulfing the full city in a huge mushroom cloud.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2009, 1:03 am

Chapter 45.

Jay is seen standing with his arms crossed, his Golem in the same stance behind him. Jay signals the attack, and moving at light speed, the Golem instantly smashes Jet to the ground. Quickly forming a blade of light energy, the Golem stabs Jet through the chest.

Jay: You can't cancel out a attack of this size.

The light emitted from the Golem seems to be stopping Jet from absorbing darkness into his body. Jet hangs sloped over on the Golems blade. Letting a last breath, it seems the fight is over.

Jay: It's done... huh..

Despite the light emitted from the Golem, streams dark energy appears to be flowing into Jet's body. A black aura then soon surrounds Jet and he grabs the Golems blade. In seconds the Golem fills with darkness and explodes sending little streaks of light in all directions. Jet's wound heals over with dark energy as it had so many times before. Jet, knelled on one knee, slowly stands up straight. Opening his closed eyes, Jet's red pupils glow in the dark and his expression had become much more serious.

Jay: Err He's still alive, damn.

Before Jay had even finished his thought, Jet is seen standing behind him. Jay can't react and is blasted by a power wave of dark energy. Coming to a sliding stop, Jay quickly picks himself up.

Jay: He's faster, and stronger.. I have to end this.

Jay rises both arms above his head. He then starts to concentrate as he lowers his arms (right arm going to the right side, left going to the left). As he brings his arms down in a circular fashion, a circle of light surrounds Jay and the incoming Jet. When the circle completes, it explodes into a dome of light energy. Blinded by the extreme light of the dome, Jet does not see Jay's spare approach and it hits Jet in the chest.

Jay: I have... separated you from your power.

Struggling to keep the doom up, Jay watches as Jet falls to his knees, struggling to breath. Inside.

Sly: Raz! Lets go!

Raz enters the tunnels and closes the hatch. Seconds after the hatch closes, there is a massive explosion from the reactor failing. A powerful shock wave is sent through the already crippling tunnels and it would seem everybody is buried under ruble. In a dark area somewhere outside the city, a portal seems to open up that Jay, Sly, Raz, Kiya, Derek, Katy, Jake, Clay, Phil, Tanya, Julie, Yamairo, Troy, and the frozen Mike all fall out of. Following up is Jet, landing on his feet.

Jay: What the... where we.
Jet: A abandoned warehouse roughly 2.6 miles outside of the city we were just in. I can do anything in the dark including copying Jake's skill.
Jay: So you saved our life's.
Jet: Don't get use to it. You almost had me Jay, if not for the explosion interrupting you would have won. Out of respect, I saved you and your friends life. Next time.
Jay: I'll be ready.
Jet: I won't fall for the same trick twice.
Jay: I know.
Jet: Until then.

Jet smirks as he dissolves away into the darkness.

Raz: Why'd he have to save Mike's group.
Jay: He probably just grabbed us all.
Sly: This is a good thing. Yamairo, can you unfreeze Mike if you wanted.
Yamairo: Possibly. Why would you want that?
Sly: We get him to tell us what's wrong with Julie, Tanya, and Cloyd. After all, he can't beat all of us. Maybe one on one, but not when where together. Raz, why not go and get Morph.
Raz: Sure.

Raz steps outside, after scanning his surroundings, he speeds off.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2009, 7:05 pm

Chapter 46.

We check in at the warehouse a few hours later. We see that the covered windows has been opened to let light shine in through. In the room we are viewing, we see Tanya, Cloyd, Julie, Mike, Phil, and Jake all bound by ice cuffs with there hands behind there back. Tanya's broken hand has been put in a makeshift split and bandages. Katy had not been tied up, instead she rest flat on a table, resting on her front side. Outside the room we see Jay, Kiya (also with bandages), Yamairo and Sly.

Jay: He is still alive right?
Yamairo: I unfroze him, didn't kill him, tough you can believe I want to.

About a half hour later Raz returns with Morph.

Raz: Has any of them woken up yet?
Sly: Not yet. What took you guys so long?
Morph: There is a city about a mile west of us. We can eat, get some rest and get however needs it some medical aid.
Jay: What did this city look like?
Raz: Looked very clean and well kept. The people seemed nice and willing to help out.
Kiya: Sounds like a nice place, what do you think huh?
Sly: I say we all go. A nice rest and some food would be a warm welcome don't you think?
Jay: Indeed so. Want to take care of the transportation Morph?
Morph: Sure. Though lets put it off to morning, it's already starting to get late.

Meanwhile back at the hole in the ground that was once a city, we see a male figure standing there. This man has a medium build and black hair/eyes. He wears a white shirt and black pants with sandals, also a black cloth like the akatsuki ones from Naruto, except without the red clouds.

...: I must have missed the attack. It's gone, everything.
???: You look like a man who has just lost all hope of reaching his goals.

The new arrival turns around to see Jet standing behind him.

Jet: Your looking for Mike right... Izoru.
Izoru: You know me.
Jet: Mike thought he had his plans well hidden, but in reality there was little he was up to that I didn't know about.
Izoru: What are you, a spy.
Jet *chuckle* No no no, I just like to know what my pets are up to.
Izoru: Is that so. It was my understanding Mike was in charge.
Jet: I let Mike and his little gang take over there little city. It was fun while it lasted, watching them run around and do what they did. If I had a bucket of popcorn, it would have been like watching a movie.
Izoru: Well, lovely chat but I must be on my way.

Izoru turns around when Jet speaks again.

Jet: I know who destroyed the city, who destroyed your cure.

Izoru after taken a few steps suddenly stops.

Izoru: Who?

Jet grins.

Jet: And let round 2 of the games begin.

Later that day, Tanya is seen waking up. The light shining in through the windows are now a orange type color as the sun sets. Trying to move, she finds she can't. Realizing quickly a extremely cold feeling around her wist and ankles, she see's she's bound with ice (Yamairo has been checking on them throughout the day so the ice wouldn't melt away).

Tanya: Where am I?

Looking around she spots the other members of her team, all but 1 of them bound by ice.

Tanya: This must be the doing of those guys who attacked the city.

She then quickly remembers her fight with Raz and Kiya.

Tanya: Shit, if everybody's here that means we failed. We need to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2009, 12:09 pm

Chapter 47.

With Izoru gone, Jet is seen standing in the evening light. He soon slowly takes a few steps forward, kneeling down he brushes away a bit of ground with his hand, revealing Tanya's orb. He picks it up.

Jet: What is this thing, indestructible?

Jet gives it a curious stare before walking off with it.

Jet: Whatever it is, it's mine now.

Back at the warehouse Troy comes in finding Tanya awake.

Troy: Well looks who's up.
Tanya: What are we doing here?
Troy: Come with me.

Troy melts the ankle cuffs so Tanya can walk and starts leading her out of the room. Once in the hall Tanya stops.

Tanya: Wait, can I use the bathroom before you take me wherever it is we're going?
Troy: *sigh* Fine, lets see, bathrooms. *looks around* There we are, end of the hall.

They head up and Tanya steps insides while Troy waits outside. He waits several minutes before knocking on the door.

Troy: Everything alright in there?

Troy doesn't get a reply.

Troy: Fuck!

He quickly kicks in the door. To his surprise Tanya is still in the bathroom, backed up to the wall with her hands behind her back.

Troy: Come on, lets go.

As Troy walks up to Tanya, a bathroom still door fly's open, smacking him in the face. Troy is then quickly double teamed by Tanya and a clone, her hands now revealed to be free, they give Troy a few hard hits before knocking him back into the hall. The clone disappears and Tanya runs past Troy, heading back to the room where the others are. Tanya reaches the room quickly and is about to start freeing people when she is struck in the side of the head. Stumbling from the hit, Tanya falls against a shelve. This causes some of the falling objects to hit and break a near window.

Raz: Tanya! Give it up, please.

In her mind Tanya hears Mike's voice telling her not to listen to Raz.

Tanya: Alright Raz, *Tanya slides her hand over a piece of glass as she gets up* You lose!!!

Tanya vanishes from her spot just as a voice screams out saying "stop!!!". We see Tanya has reappeared, the tip of the piece of glass lightly touching Raz thought. Tanya, Raz, the now awake Mike, and Troy who is just catching up all look over at Katy.

Katy: Don't, don't do it Tanya.
Mike: What are you doing Katy?
Katy: Everything Mike told you, it's all lies Tanya.
Mike: Shut up Katy!
Katy: No. Tanya, you, your brother, and your friend there are all suffering from memory loss. Mike found you, told you all a bunch of lies and enhanced your ability's.
Raz: That's why your faster then me Tanya.
Katy: Yes, yes it is.
Mike: Think about what your doing.
Katy: I am. You don't care about us you asshole, where was you when Jet showed up huh. Oh yeah, you would have been playing with Raz.
Mike: I was frozen idiot.
Katy: No surprise, you was probably so focused on your scuffle with Raz you didn't even notice Yamairo come up behind you. I know your ability and Raz, you could of killed him easily.
Mike: Grr.
Katy: The fucking enemy saved my life, the ones we was trying to kill. That's it. I quit. I never signed up to be a expendable member of your team.
Mike: Then you'll die right now!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2009, 7:56 pm

Chapter 48.

Mike: Then you die!!!

As Mike shouted this, Katy's limbs started twisting back in unnatural ways, snapping her arms and legs.

Tanya: *shocked* Mike! No!
Raz: Move!

Raz pushes Tanya aside and vanishes from his spot, reappearing and kicking Mike back through a wall just before he was going to snap Katy's neck.

Raz: What the... a fake wall.

Raz is then shoved back with great force into the wall at the opposite end of the room.

Mike emerges, his arms free from the ice now.

Mike: Enough playing around.

Mike turns his attention back to Katy. Tanya notices and vanishes from her place the same as Raz did, how before she could reappear, every bone in Katy's body is instantly shattered. Tanya reappears drop kicking Mike to the floor, only to see she's to late.

Tanya: You... you murderer.

Tanya is about to attack again when a large telekinetic wave of energy sends everybody flying back. Tanya is sent into the room Raz knocked Mike into before. As she gets up, she takes notice of a another orb. This one, instead of showing planets and stars from space, has a swirling blue center.

Tanya: Another one... wait.

Tanya has glimpses of the first orb she had found, and quickly notices it missing. Meanwhile outside the room the group has gathered to fight Mike. We start by seeing a fire ball and ice orb merely floating in the air before Mike. He pushes both at Raz who speedily avoids them. As a current of electricity travels towards Mike, it gets spread apart, traveling in a circular pattern as we see Mike had created a protective dome. Mike drops the dome after the electricity dies out. Just as the shield dropped Tanya arrived and spin kicked Mike to the back if the head, a flash of light then travels by, leaving a large hole in Mike's chest.

Jay: Bastard, we've been to kind. We should have done this from the start.

Derek grabs Mike's body and with a mighty throw, launches it through the roof and up into the air. The body is then frozen by Yamairo ice attack then shattered and melted by a large beam of fire from Troy.

Tanya: *sigh* I feel like such an idiot, falling for his lies.
Jay: Hey, you couldn't have known. And I'm sure that after so long we can help you get your memory back.

A short while later we look in to see the entire group surrounding a grave with a cross on it.

Sly: You know, she never was all that evil was she guys. I mean according to Tanya, Cloyd, and Julie she took good care of them. Her fight with me seemed to be just trying to prove she was better more so then anything else. She tried to fight Jet and turned on Mike.
Tanya: Rest in peace... friend.
Clay: What do we do with Phil and Jake?

We switch to a different location again later in the day. As Phil and Jake wake up, they here a buzzing sound. They open there eyes to see Tanya, Sly, Raz, and Jay. They also find themselves tied together. In front of there is a bee keepers beehive.

Tanya: Hey guys. *innocent smile*
Raz: Bout time you two woke up.
Jake: What... is going on here...
Sly: The way we gathered it from Tanya, neither of you are alertic(?) to bee stings.
Jay: And we couldn't just let you guys leave without some kind of punishment for helping Mike.
Phil: Wait... you not.
Sly: Oh but we are.
Phil: You bastards are so dead for this.
Tanya: A warning ahead of time, why don't you two just give up and find your own ways. I hate being a barer of bad news, but Mike is dead, so is Katy. And I, Cloyd and Julie knows that everything Mike said was lies.
Sly: Well guys... later.

Sly kicks the beehive and Raz and Tanya teleports all away from the are.

Phil: Son of a... *is attacked by swarm of bees* Ah, ow ow ow!

We leave with seeing Jack and Phil rolling around on the ground as angry swarms of bee's sting them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 6:41 pm

Chapter 49.

We check in to see it's a bright early morning. The group, after resting up, are back on there way again. By about mid day they reach a city.

Sly: We can finally get some food.
Tanya: And a bath.

They proceed into the city and split up. Julie, Tanya, Cloyd, Morph, and Kiya go a separate way from the others. Raz, Sly, Clay, Troy, and Jay all head towards a street lined with food courts.

Sly: Awesome, sausage dogs!!

Sly makes his way over to said food court, butting in line.

Raz: Wouldn't hurt the man to w...

Raz looks down seeing a taco stand. Clay, Troy, and Jay, who was discussing what to get, turns towards where Raz was to see he's gone.

Clay: ... Raz...

We look and see Raz in the line to the taco stand, trying to butt ahead in line in a comical anime fashion. Sly soon comes back to the group with this massive sausage dog about the size of a foot long sub.

Clay/Troy/Jay: What the hell is that!?
Sly: A... sausage dog...
Troy: It's huge...
Sly: ... I'm hungry...

Meanwhile we check back with the other group. We see they have checked into a hotel, the girls enter into 1 room while the guys enter another. As Tanya is about to close the door, we hear Izoru call out her name. Tanya walks out in the hall confused.

Tanya: Do I know you?
Izoru: You will soon.

Izoru eyes start to take a strange shape Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 Sharingan5, We then switch scenes as Tanya is seen with a frighten look on her face. Switching back to the others, we see them finishes eating as they look to see a large black glow in the distance.

Sly: Trouble...
Raz: *nod* Trouble.
Jay: Then lets move.
Troy: Wait, where's Yamairo?
Raz: Maybe the author forgot him.

The others look at him with a question face.

Raz: I mean... I don't know...
Troy: Great, another nut job...
Sly: Look, we can figure this out later, now lets get moving.

The rest nod and they all quickly head out. Back at the hotel, we see the entire hotel in front of Izoru is completely burned and destroyed, except the rooms our group was in, which only seems partly damaged, not taking the attacks full impact. Afterwords we see Izoru eyes has gone back to it's previous stage Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 Sharingan3 Tanya is seen behind Izoru, having narrowly avoided the attack.

Tanya: Such... damage.

Izoru turns around to face Tanya. Quickly the others rush out of there damaged rooms.

Tanya: So who are you, and why are you doing this?

Izoru doesn't respond to the question, he just fixes his sight on Tanya, both entering a stare down as Izoru eyes start to shift once again into the second stage.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2009, 2:12 pm

Chapter 50.

Tanya and Izoru stare each other down.

Izoru: Now feel the pain of torture.

Izoru activates his attack from his left eye, and seconds later the attack is finished with Izoru having apparently done anything. However, after a painful scream Tanya passes out.

...: What did you do!?

Izuro spins back around, catching Julie's wist as she throw a punch at him. He then pulls Julie forward giving her a stunning knee kick to the stomach. As Julie bends over in pain Izuro speaks up.

Izuro: You people ruined everything for me.

With a solid elbow strike to the back of the head, Izuro quickly KO's Julie before avoiding a strike from Kiya and countering to knock her back. Then he see's Cloyd, Kiya, and morph facing him.

Cloyd: Give up, your outnumbered.
Izuro: You think that will make a difference.
Cloyd: We don't need to cause any more damage to this place that's already been done.
Kiya: Then leave it to me.

Kiya steps forward to face Izuro. Kiya is the first to go on the attack. As she closes in Izuro side steps and trips Kiya, Kiya however is able to catch herself and recover before hitting the ground. She looks back to see Izuro coming on the attack and give her a strong palm thrust to the chest. Kiya however is unmoved by the attack as we see Kiya body take on the diamond coating.

Izuro: So that's her trick. I better make the next attack count in that case.

Izuro continues for a while of playing defense, managing to escape Kiya grasp each time she attacked. After a little while he's able to move into the position he was looking for with Kiya, Morph, Tanya, Julie, and Cloyd all in his line of fire. Looking more closely we see Izuro eyes are in the second stage, with his right eye closed and bleeding through the tear ducks.

Izuro: Amaterasu!!

Izuro opens his right eye releasing a massive wave of black fire towards the group. Kiya quickly stood ahead of Julie and Tanya and crossed her arms in front of her in a defensive style. Cloyd puts himself and Morph in a energy shield.

Izuro: Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi!

With this the flames forms into spikes and pierces through everyone in it's way, despite there defenses. Izuro closes his eye again, canceling out the flames. Kiya was pierced through the stomach and falls out of her diamond form, dropping to the floor and coughing up blood. Morph is down, having been pierced through the lung, but luckily is still alive. Cloyd is crippled, having been pierced through his limbs.

Cloyd: What... was that?
Izuro: Explaining is meaningless where you won't life long enough to care.

Izuro then notices Tanya and Julie is missing. In that instants a streak of light passes through Izuro's shoulder and sudden a deep cut is made as blood splatters out. Izuro turns to look behind him and see's Raz holding the girls, with Jay beside him.

Jay: Now, what is this all about?

Izuro then hears a crackling sound behind him, he looks to see a fence of pure electricity between himself and Kiya and the others. Suddenly the temperature around Izuro takes a drastic drop as the floor quickly freezes, freezing Izuro's feet in place.

Jay: Good of you to join us.
Yamairo: I figure you could use the help.
Raz: How are they Sly?

We see Sly behind the electricity fence, checking on Cloyd's, Kiya, and Morph condition.

Sly: Pretty bad. Morph and Kiya are most urgent.
Jay: Yamairo, where's Derek?
Yamairo: Downstairs.
Jay: Raz..
Raz: Right.

Raz speeds off bringing the girls downstairs first.

Jay: Now. *turns his attention to Izuro* Your gonna tell us why your trying to kill us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Orbs.   Mystical Orbs. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystical Orbs.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Writing Section :: Justin's Fanfictions-
Jump to: