The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current games

Go down 
+23
Sain
Coach_RenjiAbarai
carnagevegeta
VideoGPlayer12
KittensOnACloud
Ichigotom
MulderYuffie
justinlynch3
m21out
Limelight788
Prince Doebler
????
ShaolinAce
Raz
Himin montsh
Dr. Sage
Ponky Poo
Saix
Ryu
Chulance
Roy Mustang
ArmorZeroX
Strider Zero
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Current games - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 3:10 am

Raz wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Raz wrote:
I mean there are so many better games you could and should have.

Uncharted 1, 2 and 3
Mass Effect 1 and 2
The Assassins Creed series
inFamous 1 and 2
Arkham Assylum and City
Skyrim

THat should last you a long time.
You forgot
Ratchet & Clank series
Bioshock series
Fallout series
Red Dead Redemption
God of War III
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Soul Calibur 4 and upcoming 5.
Resident Evil 5
Silent Hill HD collection
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Ico/Shadow HD Collection
Nah I didn't forget them, I just figure give him a shorter list at first, I know what it's like to have a fuckhuge backlog. Also there's little point in getting Soul Calibur IV with V right around the corner. I'd definitely add God of War to the priorities though.

God Of War 3 is already high on my list. I own 1 & 2 on PS2 as is.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 3:17 am

Raz wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Raz wrote:
I mean there are so many better games you could and should have.

Uncharted 1, 2 and 3
Mass Effect 1 and 2
The Assassins Creed series
inFamous 1 and 2
Arkham Assylum and City
Skyrim

THat should last you a long time.
You forgot
Ratchet & Clank series
Bioshock series
Fallout series
Red Dead Redemption
God of War III
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Soul Calibur 4 and upcoming 5.
Resident Evil 5
Silent Hill HD collection
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Ico/Shadow HD Collection
Nah I didn't forget them, I just figure give him a shorter list at first, I know what it's like to have a fuckhuge backlog. Also there's little point in getting Soul Calibur IV with V right around the corner. I'd definitely add God of War to the priorities though.
I got AT LEAST 100 games in my backlog and about 200 or 300 more for the ones i haven't even beaten yet.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 3:23 am

I also like to dramatically overstate figures. I'll have you know my backlog consists of several million games.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 7:04 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
Currently playing.

360:

- Grand Theft Auto 4.
- PGR4.
- Saints Row (borrowed).
- Grid (borrowed)

PS3:

- NFS: Shift.
- Mafia 2 (soon).

Mmm not a bad selection there, not a big racing fan myself, i do play em every so often, i like the more unrealistic ones like the burnout games, i do love the need for speed games given i grew up with em lol, and some other ones like mario kart (although haven't played mario kart in ages). I played a bit of the first mafia game and really liked it, reminded me of gta in the thirties and will probably play mafia 2 when given the chance. I beat gta 4 a while back, was really good and i bought my bro the first two saints for my bro for the 360 he got for christmas, so imma definitely gonna have to swipe them from him sometime soon XD. I guess im more akin to playing action/adventure, rpgs, shooters, and some racing games if i were to categorize myself.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 1:56 am

Ichigotom wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
Currently playing.

360:

- Grand Theft Auto 4.
- PGR4.
- Saints Row (borrowed).
- Grid (borrowed)

PS3:

- Mafia 2 (soon).

Mmm not a bad selection there, not a big racing fan myself, i do play em every so often, i like the more unrealistic ones like the burnout games, i do love the need for speed games given i grew up with em lol, and some other ones like mario kart (although haven't played mario kart in ages). I played a bit of the first mafia game and really liked it, reminded me of gta in the thirties and will probably play mafia 2 when given the chance. I beat gta 4 a while back, was really good and i bought my bro the first two saints for my bro for the 360 he got for christmas, so imma definitely gonna have to swipe them from him sometime soon XD. I guess im more akin to playing action/adventure, rpgs, shooters, and some racing games if i were to categorize myself.

I play action/adventure, shooters, and races. Occasionally rpg, God Of War series as example. I do sometimes play fighters, but am not a big fan if in depth technically combo fighters. I'll come clean, I enjoy button mashers as well. lol. MK: Deception is probably my least favorite fighter I own on PS2. Great story, but not into the gameplay. I like DBZ: Budokai 3, or something like Tenkaichi 3, Urban Reign, ext. Just pick up and play games.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 2:58 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
Currently playing.

360:

- Grand Theft Auto 4.
- PGR4.
- Saints Row (borrowed).
- Grid (borrowed)

PS3:

- Mafia 2 (soon).

I play action/adventure, shooters, and races. Occasionally rpg, God Of War series as example. I do sometimes play fighters, but am not a big fan if in depth technically combo fighters. I'll come clean, I enjoy button mashers as well. lol. MK: Deception is probably my least favorite fighter I own on PS2. Great story, but not into the gameplay. I like DBZ: Budokai 3, or something like Tenkaichi 3, Urban Reign, ext. Just pick up and play games.
Did.....did you just call God of War an RPG?!!??
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 6:04 am

I believe he did.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 7:34 am

Justin, I think God of War isn't a RPG.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 5:09 pm

I was messing with little big planet Very Happy the other day and Mirror's edge!
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 5:36 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
Currently playing.

360:

- Grand Theft Auto 4.
- PGR4.
- Saints Row (borrowed).
- Grid (borrowed)

PS3:

- Mafia 2 (soon).

Hehe yeah i'm alright when it comes to the fighters, especially Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Blazblue, Dead or Alive, DBZ Budokai whatever (being that there are so many lol), and Super Smash Bros.. Now mind u i am nowhere near being the greatest and the more advanced combos i cant pull off for the life of me, but im not to bad at em. I think u meant to say God of War being action adventure, although a god of war rpg would be sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 7:04 pm

Yea I noticed the mistake on GOW after the matter. lol.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 7:29 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
Currently playing.

360:

- Grand Theft Auto 4.
- PGR4.
- Saints Row (borrowed).
- Grid (borrowed)

PS3:

- Mafia 2 (soon).

Hehe yeah i'm alright when it comes to the fighters, especially Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Blazblue, Dead or Alive, DBZ Budokai whatever (being that there are so many lol), and Super Smash Bros.. Now mind u i am nowhere near being the greatest and the more advanced combos i cant pull off for the life of me, but im not to bad at em. I think u meant to say God of War being action adventure, although a god of war rpg would be sweet Smile

Do you have PS3 or 360? Most of us here have PS3.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 8:35 pm

Went through the first Uncharted and now I'm almost done Uncharted 2. Will move on to 3 after I finish 2.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 7th 2012, 12:08 am

God of War is a hack and slash.

Also, Ichigotom, if you like all those fighters, you should check out Soul Calibur too. Those are tied with Tekken as my favourites.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 7th 2012, 3:08 am

Soul Calibur and Tekken are great indeed. I myself prefer the 2D fighters, however, like Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 7th 2012, 9:30 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
Currently playing.

360:

- Grand Theft Auto 4.
- PGR4.
- Saints Row (borrowed).
- Grid (borrowed)

PS3:

- Mafia 2 (soon).

Do you have PS3 or 360? Most of us here have PS3.

I have a PS3 myself, my two bros have 360s, so we can enjoy the best of both worlds, with the exception of no one touches my PS3 but me or if were playing something on multiplayer, my two bros are destructive as shit and they've gone through a lot of controllers in the past, so as if im taking that risk on my stuff, i fucks em up they even attempt to hit my controlller lol
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 7th 2012, 10:40 pm

Excellent. Another PS3 user.

https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/t813-online-accounts

Here you can post your PSN and what online games you play for it if you want. We have a decent amount of people that play stuff here but never really get anything going. So one more person in the mix would help get things going and make things interesting and fun.

https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/t1154-the-online-topic

And this topic is for if you want to play with someone if someone else is willing to play. Hasn't really worked much in the past but oh well XD.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 8th 2012, 4:49 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Excellent. Another PS3 user.

https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/t813-online-accounts

Here you can post your PSN and what online games you play for it if you want. We have a decent amount of people that play stuff here but never really get anything going. So one more person in the mix would help get things going and make things interesting and fun.

https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/t1154-the-online-topic

And this topic is for if you want to play with someone if someone else is willing to play. Hasn't really worked much in the past but oh well XD.

Hehe well for right now, the internet at my house is turned off and i am posting on my laptop tethered to my phone lol, the download speeds are abysmal but hands appreciate having the comfort of a giant keyboard at my fingertips rather than that small ass keyboard on my shitty phone XD. But i do go online occasionally when my internet is on, i tend to get my ass kicked online alot of times, but i can hold my own here and there ^^.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 8th 2012, 10:40 pm

Yeah we have recorded Brawl matches with commentary. It's at the channel
www.youtube.com/teammysticforum
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 10th 2012, 8:35 pm

Finished the three Uncharted games pretty quickly.

Uncharted 1: Great game. The platforming was great, even though it was a little buggy from time to time. Shooting was pretty good. Definitely didn't feel like other shooters. Story was solid and gotta love Drake. Treasures are a nice touch and well placed.

Uncharted 2: Everything about Uncharted 1 was improved here in Uncharted 2. Whatever bugs were in the platforming are gone. Drake is a lot funnier and a lot better of a character in this game and the story excelled greatly. I got 90 of the 101 treasures in my first runthrough because I was compelled to look for them. They were really nicely placed and hidden.

Uncharted 3: The visuals are incredible and the melee system rocks. That's the improvement of this game over Uncharted 2. Unfortunately they didn't nail the story the way they did in Uncharted 2. Nathan Drake's character slipped a bit in how I liked him. He was a lot funnier and cooler in 2. The aiming is alright, a little worse than U2. They used way too much PIS for Talbot, as he literally teleported all over the place and appeared at just the right timing for everything. He pissed me off to no end because he was a walking plot induced stupidity.

Overall I'd rank it U2>U3>U1.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 10th 2012, 8:49 pm

Yeah, I pretty much agree with that. I was kind of disappointed with U3 because I was expecting it to completely top U2.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2012, 11:11 pm

I have officially completed God Of War 1, 2, and 3.

Gotta say, nice ending. So Athena was using Kratos to get rid of Zeus and wanted to take the power from Pandora's box for herself afterward. Instead of allowing it, Kratos defeats Zeus then takes his own life in the end, releasing all the power so nobody gets it.

Gotta say, I thought Kratos was going to keep the power for himself. It was a little surprising he did what was better for mankind, preventing a new god from rising.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 14th 2012, 4:17 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:

Gotta say, nice ending. So Athena was using Kratos to get rid of Zeus and wanted to take the power from Pandora's box for herself afterward. Instead of allowing it, Kratos defeats Zeus then takes his own life in the end, releasing all the power so nobody gets it.

Gotta say, I thought Kratos was going to keep the power for himself. It was a little surprising he did what was better for mankind, preventing a new god from rising.

Glad to see u liked and yeah the ending was pretty epic, to see the blood thirsty revenge seeking kratos show his humanity and release all that power and restored the world after defeating all the gods, good ending for such an awesome character. But we also have the rumors of a god of war four on the horizon and we also know kratos is still alive, so we could be in store for some great things to come for sure ^^. U should also try the two god of war games on the psp, chains of olympus and ghost of sparda, they're also really good and i highly recommend them Smile
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 14th 2012, 7:26 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Glad to see u liked and yeah the ending was pretty epic, to see the blood thirsty revenge seeking kratos show his humanity and release all that power and restored the world after defeating all the gods, good ending for such an awesome character. But we also have the rumors of a god of war four on the horizon and we also know kratos is still alive, so we could be in store for some great things to come for sure ^^. U should also try the two god of war games on the psp, chains of olympus and ghost of sparda, they're also really good and i highly recommend them Smile

I don't play PSP, or portable consoles in general. Last portable game I had was a old tetris game. XD.

Although, I thought I seen those games in a PS3 pack, God Of War origins right. God Of War 1 & 2 is in the God Of War Collection pack. If I see it again, I'll pick it up.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 14th 2012, 11:03 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

I don't play PSP, or portable consoles in general. Last portable game I had was a old tetris game. XD.

Although, I thought I seen those games in a PS3 pack, God Of War origins right. God Of War 1 & 2 is in the God Of War Collection pack. If I see it again, I'll pick it up.
That is pretty shallow.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current games
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next