The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dabura vs Broly

Go down 
+2
Ryu
carnagevegeta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 4:45 am

who wins
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 11:19 am

If Dabura truly is on par with SPC, then Dabura wins.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 7:16 pm

Dabura, if by nothing else than his spit. Brolly isn't exactly the smartest fighter around.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 8:18 pm

I'd agree with Raz.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptySeptember 29th 2010, 6:14 am

Ryu wrote:
If Dabura truly is on par with SPC, then Dabura wins.
i think dabura is weaker then cell imo
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptySeptember 29th 2010, 9:06 am

So do I, but the claim is that he is equal to him and so I'll even entertain the thought. Both fighters aren't very good ones but at least Dabura has a decent head on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptySeptember 29th 2010, 6:04 pm

The claim comes from Gamefaqs. They comes to the agree about things that they have absolutely proof of and makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 27th 2010, 9:27 pm

Dabura is not on par with SPC, he was fighting on even grounds with Gohan, who hadn't even went SSJ2 in the fight against Dabura.

That being said, Gohan had lost power over the years, so I think SPC is significantly more powerful then Dabura.

I think Broly can win, in the tenth movie he manged to easily overpower Gohan, while Dabura actually fought him.

That and Broly's power constantly rises when in Combat, like Zenkai's right?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 27th 2010, 9:38 pm

Broly can win, but Dabura is far more clever and has that spit shit. It's unclear who's stronger.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 27th 2010, 9:43 pm

Hmm, the spit would be an issue.

But Broly has those broken energy shields, he always summons, hell his transformation to LSSJ causes crazy colors, and such.

I think Dabura has more speed, then again Broly can use his regular SSJ state, he was shrugging off attacks from Goten, and Trunks in that state.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 9:09 am

You bring up a couple good points, Chu. We could get into the debate whether Gohan was SSJ2 against Dabura or not, but we can save that for another time, yes?

Anyway, we've established here that SPC>>Broly. It's hard to gauge where Broly and Dabura would lie in power, but I'd take a stab that they're on equal terms in power maybe Broly is slightly more powerful. Broly is an idiot though and that's why I think Dabura would win.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 4:00 pm

I don't think Broly's speed decreases in LSSJ Chu. From the first and second movie, nothing suggest he slows down any.

If Gohan was SSJ fighting Dabura, Broly has the clear power advantage as he wiped the floor with the same Gohan in SSJ2 state. If Gohan was SSJ2 against Dabura, Broly still has the power advantage, just to a lesser extent.

Now Dabura is one of the few cases in DBZ where the win doesn't always go to who's strongest. If Dabura hits Broly with his spit, Broly, despite being stronger, will lose.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 5:06 pm

If Gohan was SSJ against Dabura, he was SSJ against Broly. If you believe the whole AT drawing errors, well it's still more likely he was SSJ against Broly than Dabura.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 5:36 pm

Meh as for SPC, and Broly, that's a debate for another time. Very Happy Also Broly's not an idiot, his rage towards Kakarot just makes him careless.

He's prideful yes, but he's a pretty good combatant, Dabura's edge is his stone spit, but Broly has those Green Shields, which I assume would block the spit.

Let's just say he was SSJ, Broly dominated Gohan ,Dabura fought him leading me to believe Broly is more powerful, and you know how Saiyans get Zenkaiu's? Broly gets Zenkai's 24/7 when he fights, it was stated in one of the films, so technically depending on how long he fights he could continually get stronger.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 5:39 pm

Broly isn't the smartest either. He wouldn't anticipate the stone spit and by the time he realized he needed to block it, it would be too late. Dabura is sneaky and tricky so I think he can outsmart him to the point of getting him in it.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 5:41 pm

Might I also mention that Gohan against Dabura>Gohan against Broly because of healing and fighting.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 9:05 pm

Alright, but Broly kept the shields active nearly all the time, although I admit sometimes he roamed around without them.

Then again speed is another factor, Would Broly stand there, and get spit on? He likes to grab people, beat, and blast em, Dabura's main weapon is spit, his main way to beat him. Although it's true Gohan had a Zenkai.

But still.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 9:19 pm

It's not as if Dabura would stand there and get beat. He has a sword as well and fights just like Broly does. In close combat, if Broly blocked the sword and then he was spat upon, dead.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 9:22 pm

Hmm true, I suppose Dabura wins.

However what if they fought with just raw power, no stone spit? Then who'd win?
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 9:23 pm

Broly would probably win. Dabura might be a little faster and is more clever but Broly probably has the strength advantage unless Gohan was SSJ against Broly and SSJ2 against Dabura. Actually, it might not night matter since Gohan got the zenkai. Since he is powerful as is, a zenkai is stronger with a stronger being.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly EmptyOctober 29th 2010, 3:51 pm

Ryu wrote:
If Gohan was SSJ against Dabura, he was SSJ against Broly. If you believe the whole AT drawing errors, well it's still more likely he was SSJ against Broly than Dabura.

I do believe Gohan was SSJ2 in Second Coming. Gohan isn't a idiot, and he well knew from the first encounter SSJ form would do shit all against Broly. Gohan outright attacked Broly, and was shocked when a strike to the face did nothing. Gohan obviously thought he was using enough power to hurt Broly, and considering he was probably weaker then his Cell Games version (it was stated in the anime Gohan slacked off). It just makes sense he used SSJ2.

Gohan knew Broly wasn't someone to toy with, he knew Broly was dangerous, he knew Broly attacked Trucks, Goten and Videl. Gohan had no reason to restrain himself. So this is why I believe he went SSJ2 in Second Coming, it simply makes sense.

Ryu wrote:
Might I also mention that Gohan against Dabura>Gohan against Broly because of healing and fighting.

Good point.

On the Dabura fight, I honestly don't know. Dabura wasn't considered a real big threat. With this fact, plus the fact Dabura wasn't dealing any real damage to Gohan, Gohan may of devolved a sense of pride, to prove himself to his father by not needing his full powers to defeat someone at Dabura's level.

It's hard to say for sure if Gohan was SSJ or SSJ2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dabura vs Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabura vs Broly   Dabura vs Broly Empty

Back to top Go down

Dabura vs Broly
Page 1 of 1