The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to deal with loseing a relationship

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

How to deal with loseing a relationship Empty
PostSubject: How to deal with loseing a relationship   How to deal with loseing a relationship EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 12:02 am

Tonight my relationship ended after about 7/8 months I know it wasn't long but still.....I got attached. It ended because of "not being ready and probably never will be ready for a relationship" and about "live with the kids if someone moved in" Yes i was dating someone with kids. Could any of you tell me how you or how you would deal with loseing someone you really liked and who doesn't even want to talk to you anymore.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with loseing a relationship   How to deal with loseing a relationship EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 12:10 am

I'm sorry to hear, Mulder. My advice is to talk it out with friends you really really trust. Nothing anyone says will ease anything (This is true 99% of the time with these cases), but when you get it off your chest, you will feel slightly better. Getting ready to move on is a difficult process, but if you feel like you're not alone, it goes much quicker. I'm on Skype often, so if you want to talk to me, I'm open (and am right now actually).
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with loseing a relationship   How to deal with loseing a relationship EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 2:14 am

Pretty much what Zero said. There's no way to heal a broken heart. The only thing that really helps is having friends by your side, and the passing of time.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with loseing a relationship   How to deal with loseing a relationship EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 7:38 am

I was 10 years old, Date a girl named Sam, We actually loved each other. She never hurt me, i never hurt her, we never keep a secret at all. We played sports together, Video games, we went out to place and just had a good time. I got steady when I was 12, seems young, but 2 years was good enough to be ready for steady. When I was 14, I was like "You know what, I'm ready to have sex." I was a foolish boy. So I bought a bunch of condoms and a $100 ring saying "I love you" then guess what, she dumps me. I asked why, she said we were too young..... My ass, she dated a new boy 2 days later when I saw her at school that day. I punch her new BF in the fucking face so hard, he fell down the stairs. I told to she was a fucking slut and went to class. Of course, I got suspend that day, but I didn't care. She not only dumped me, she went out with another boy and even my best friend told me she cheated on me, just because he gave her shoes. She pretty much a whore. I never talked to her again. 2 years later, she said tried to apologized. I told her "Look Sam, We had a good time, but you fucking betray my ass for another boy who gave you stuff. Am I you mommy or daddy, no. I got you love, respect, and a fucking $100 ring, and this is the fucking respect I get. Nice, I hope you never get another love again. Burn in hell. I thought I would never say to anyone in a serious way (Which I never say it in a real way, but she was the only one) but you lost everything. I help you get friends, more fame, and everything that your family couldn't afford. Yet, you turn your back on me for shoes, JUST SHOES. Good luck bitch, I hope you never find true love like me again!"

That was the last time I talked to her, last I heard, she was pregnant! Shocker.

To you, that sucks. How old was she, for kids, she either older then you or had kids already when she was younger.

Love sometimes sucks.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with loseing a relationship   How to deal with loseing a relationship EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 8:10 am

Empirewild wrote:
I was 10 years old, Date a girl named Sam, We actually loved each other. She never hurt me, i never hurt her, we never keep a secret at all. We played sports together, Video games, we went out to place and just had a good time. I got steady when I was 12, seems young, but 2 years was good enough to be ready for steady. When I was 14, I was like "You know what, I'm ready to have sex." I was a foolish boy. So I bought a bunch of condoms and a $100 ring saying "I love you" then guess what, she dumps me. I asked why, she said we were too young..... My ass, she dated a new boy 2 days later when I saw her at school that day. I punch her new BF in the fucking face so hard, he fell down the stairs. I told to she was a fucking slut and went to class. Of course, I got suspend that day, but I didn't care. She not only dumped me, she went out with another boy and even my best friend told me she cheated on me, just because he gave her shoes. She pretty much a whore. I never talked to her again. 2 years later, she said tried to apologized. I told her "Look Sam, We had a good time, but you fucking betray my ass for another boy who gave you stuff. Am I you mommy or daddy, no. I got you love, respect, and a fucking $100 ring, and this is the fucking respect I get. Nice, I hope you never get another love again. Burn in hell. I thought I would never say to anyone in a serious way (Which I never say it in a real way, but she was the only one) but you lost everything. I help you get friends, more fame, and everything that your family couldn't afford. Yet, you turn your back on me for shoes, JUST SHOES. Good luck bitch, I hope you never find true love like me again!"

That was the last time I talked to her, last I heard, she was pregnant! Shocker.

To you, that sucks. How old was she, for kids, she either older then you or had kids already when she was younger.

Love sometimes sucks.
She'd better keep that fucking baby. I don't know what I'd do if an 18 year old had an abortion because a baby would ruin her life.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with loseing a relationship   How to deal with loseing a relationship EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 11:29 pm

I'm curious to know how you're doing now that this has had some time to settle in.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with loseing a relationship   How to deal with loseing a relationship EmptyDecember 2nd 2010, 12:04 am

Strider Pent wrote:
I'm curious to know how you're doing now that this has had some time to settle in.
It hasn't been long but i'm doing better than I thought I would. i'm not going to forget about our relationship and never will but i'm slowly moving on and am just going to get wild and crazy lol till I find someone who i love and wants to settle down with me instead of rushing into it.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with loseing a relationship   How to deal with loseing a relationship EmptyDecember 2nd 2010, 12:50 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Pent wrote:
It hasn't been long but i'm doing better than I thought I would. i'm not going to forget about our relationship and never will but i'm slowly moving on and am just going to get wild and crazy lol till I find someone who i love and wants to settle down with me instead of rushing into it.

Well we have some progress, which is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with loseing a relationship   How to deal with loseing a relationship Empty

Back to top Go down

How to deal with loseing a relationship
Page 1 of 1