The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
m21out
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
m21out

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS?   Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS? EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 9:51 pm

I sent my DSi and a couple of games to a video game shop in Chicago from Delaware for some money. I used USPS and I was told it would take 7-9 days for the receiver to receive it but he said he hasn't received it. Its been three weeks since I sent it. Its pissing me off because I need the money for something and if it doesn't get sent to the address I at least want my games back. I should've asked for a tracking code. Should I make a lost mail claim? Has anyone else had any bad experience with the USPS?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS?   Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS? EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 10:22 pm

I got something by USPS recently and there were no problems. You should probably file a claim.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS?   Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS? EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 11:25 pm

Well I ONLY use UPS but, it SHOULD have came with a Tracking number. Or the guy can be an asshole and trying to scam you? Are they trustworthey?
Back to top Go down
m21out
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
m21out

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS?   Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS? EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 12:16 am

Azu~Nyan wrote:
Well I ONLY use UPS but, it SHOULD have came with a Tracking number. Or the guy can be an asshole and trying to scam you? Are they trustworthey?
I should have used ups instead. For now on that is what i'll be using. I doubt the guys trying to scam me. The shop is run by one guy and he seems good. Reviews for it on yelp were good and the buying prices were good. 65 bucks for a slightly damaged dsi was good for me. Better than gamestop at least.
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS?   Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS? EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 12:18 am

m21out wrote:
Azu~Nyan wrote:
I should have used ups instead. For now on that is what i'll be using. I doubt the guys trying to scam me. The shop is run by one guy and he seems good. Reviews for it on yelp were good and the buying prices were good. 65 bucks for a slightly damaged dsi was good for me. Better than gamestop at least.
UPS is more expenesive though.
Back to top Go down
m21out
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
m21out

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS?   Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS? EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 12:33 am

Azu~Nyan wrote:
m21out wrote:
Azu~Nyan wrote:
If they can get my mail delivered fast then its worth it. USPS rep told me 7-9 days and its been 3 weeks since I sent it out. Thats horrible.
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS?   Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS? EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 12:55 am

m21out wrote:
Azu~Nyan wrote:
m21out wrote:
Azu~Nyan wrote:
If they can get my mail delivered fast then its worth it. USPS rep told me 7-9 days and its been 3 weeks since I sent it out. Thats horrible.
It costs more to personal residence also. You can always do faster shipping to.
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS?   Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS? EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 11:22 am

Oh btw I got a package sent via 2 day from new york to California for 14 bucks via fedex. Of course it depends on weight.
Back to top Go down
m21out
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
m21out

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS?   Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS? EmptyJuly 23rd 2012, 4:47 pm

I just had the problem resolved. Turns out one of the idiot USPS workers didn't even bother to send it out after I paid them. But yeah I'm definitely not going to be using USPS anymore. Not because of the USPS worker, but because I read on their website that even if you get priority mail (which I ended up getting) it isn't guaranteed to get delivered. So it's kinda like taking a gamble. I wonder if UPS or FedEx do this too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS?   Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever had to deal with USPS?
Page 1 of 1