The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\\

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

Number of posts : 155
Name : Starts with a P, but call me Lust~
Quote : Fuck this, I'm going back to bed! ~Me irl every morning
Registration date : 2011-07-11

A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\\ Empty
PostSubject: A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\   A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 8:39 pm

Chapter 1~

With all of this incoherent nonsense, how can anyone sleep? It is impossible to even relax in the slightest with death threats flying about the house. This was all that Kyrie could think of as she shot her head up. “Will this bull shit ever end…?”
She stepped out of her bed and quickly slipped on her robe to cover herself. Her bare feet made thuds on the floor as she made her way down the hallway and to the top of the stairs. From there, she watched her family bicker amongst themselves with two guests waiting in the doorway, rather unimpressed by the look of it. Kyrie stepped down to the bottom of the stairs as quietly as possible and made her way to the guests without being noticed by Makoto, Ren or Shi. She quietly apologized to the two boys and guided them to the living space for tea.
“Again, I am so sorry for my family’s behavior. It is actually quite normal for them to argue that way. It is just their nature I suppose.”
“Oh, don’t give it a second thought. Its fine,” said a boy with silvery hair and violet eyes. His gentle and mature manner made him more of a respectable person than the one sitting across the sofa from him. We only came from the high school about a girl named Kyrie. She lives here. Correct?”
“Oh, yes. That’s me actually. What did you need?” she asked him.
“You enrolled here a month ago, and you still haven’t even bothered to show up.” Once the other boy spoke up, she had gotten the impression of him being a rowdy trouble maker. She had gotten more comfortable having a guest that way now, for she was more this way anyway. Kyrie turned her head slowly in Shi’s direction as she made lunch for the rest of the house.
“You never told me that you put me there…” she mumbled, irritated.
“Yes I did! You were too busy stuffing your face to even acknowledge my speaking though,” she replied.
Kyrie blushed and sighed, trying to compose herself and not blow up in front of the guests.
“I was wondering why you never really left the house…” Shi said and laughed. Kyrie had only grown ashamed to even live with this woman in the house. She is such an airhead… she thought.
“Still, even so. I guess I should go to school, huh? Who wants to be stupid?” Kyrie said toward her guests in a casual manner and laughed. The boy with the silver hair laughed along also.
“We should be seeing each other around campus then?” he asked her.
“Yes, I suppose so. I shouldn’t be too difficult to spot; I have no uniform as of yet.”
The boy with orange hair only gave a hmpf and stood. There was one thing about him that deeply fascinated Kyrie. His bracelet was that very similar to the jewelry on her thigh. Having her body pierced with hooks to keep that jewelry on seemed a burden, but it was much easier to keep the beads from falling off of her body. And if it did she would notice right away, for the burning pain would be too great to ignore.
“Don’t you think you could buy one tomorrow?” he asked in a bit of a rough tone.
“Not really. I’m too lazy and broke for that, so I’ll just go to school in my normal clothes for a few days. I think I could pull a few strings.”
Just then, the first boy stood also. “Well, it was nice meeting you Kyrie. I’m excited to see you soon on campus,” he said to her.
“Likewise; I will see you later today actually.”
The two of them bowed and the second boy walked off first. Kyrie watched them from the corner of her eye and listened to the boys yelling at each other. The first boy started it with a simple comment: “that was rude of you”. From there, it turned worse. She chuckled and started for the stairs. Shi stopped her and asked her where she was going.
“Don’t talk to me, I’m still pissed you let a month go by and didn’t take me to school!” she yelled back. “I'm going in a few hours, so fend for yourselves for dinner. I’m staying after classes to catch up on things, and I know you aren’t the best cook.” She smirked at Shi when she saw how deflated she got. “Don’t get all sad, I’ll bring something home.”

Making her way up the stairs, things had finally gotten quiet. No more hollering down stairs to bother her. Of course, right as I’m done sleeping.
Her closet was nearly full of clothes she never really wore. She searched for her favorite shorts and a normal tank top and her black and blue striped jacket. The wool on the inside of her jacket warmed her enough to not need long pants, but she realized that her shorts clashed with it. The colors and patterns had no business being on the same body at once. Her shorts where black, grey, white and red plaid while the jacket had black, grey and blue stripes on it. Her tank top was plain black and she chose her red bra to add more color to the straps. She knew she would be dress coded anyway, why not take advantage of it and do whatever the hell you want, huh? She chuckled and put on her white vans.
From there, she just brushed her hair, put it in a high ponytail and left her bangs in her face. It was times like these where she was thankful for her hair being pin straight. She put on mascara and perfume, nearly ready to run out the door; but she took a long look in her reflection. Her skin was flawless, her eyes beautiful. She had a face that most women envied and yearned for. But her hair… It was so unnatural looking. People would surely point it out. It would be like grade school all over again. Kids saying “You’re so weird” or “What’s with your leg?” bothered her so much. She knew it wouldn’t be the last time it happened when she went into high school. But now it’s time to face the fact that different isn’t bad. She really only worried about her leg. She would rather wear a boy’s uniform and cover her beads then wear a skirt. Shorts where fine to wear, even if they showed the beads; she was just very uncomfortable wearing things with no protection against perverts. Her family had been very protective of her when she was smaller, for she “developed” faster than the average girl. Back then she never really saw the bad thing about it; she liked getting compliments from men saying how pretty she is. She always milked it though, and Shi and Makoto always frowned upon that.
Kyrie stepped from her bathroom, swinging from the door frame and jumped from the stairs, landing perfectly on her two feet. I guess there are perks to being a cat. She thought and smiled to herself.
“Aren’t you taking a backpack or anything?” Ren asked her in his usual deep tone. He must have been drinking, because he sounded a bit out of it.
“Aw, why the hell would I? I doubt people would give me homework on my first day!” she called from the door. “Well, I’ll be seeing ya around eight or nine. Take care guys!” and with that she exited their house and started running to the school.

Okay, that's the first chapter. 1,280 words. Be happy I posted that. I hope people here like Fruits Basket or this was for nothing XD

Oh and btw, I'll pst these things Chapter by Chapter. This was only Chapter 1.
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\\   A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 10:35 pm

Chapter 2~

Hearing the crunch of gravel and feeling rocks actually lodge themselves into her shoes gave her memories of her family meetings. When children accepted her and smiled upon her arrival. All but Fukira welcomed her with a joyful smile. Fukira had a deep-seeded hate for cats, especially the one and only cat of the family. He was the only one who had seen her true form other than the adults. When she played with the other children, she actually laughed and ran with them. They played Cops and Robbers, Fruits Basket and so many other games. Being the oldest of the younger members made her feel more loved and wanted in a motherly way, as most of the other family members were shunned by their birth mothers.
Peoples’ chatter and a loud bell had snapped her out of her reminiscing. A cold wind blew and girls held their hair and papers for dear life as they rushed inside. From the school’s outside gates, Kyrie spotted the two boys who came to her house. She waved to get their attention and she ran a bit closer with a happy expression. The silver haired boy turned to see her and another girl turned as well, obviously curious as to who had come. He took a few steps closer, being trailed close behind by the other girl.
“Hi Kyrie. I’m sorry I never got a chance to introduce myself before I left earlier. My name is Yuki Sohma. The other boy you saw, his name is Kyo. Don’t mind him; he’s a bit of a hot-head.” The girl he was with giggled a little and looked to Kyrie.
“My name is Tohru. Tohru Honda. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” she said to her happily.
“And I you miss Honda. My name is Kyrie Rokka.”
Yelling from behind Yuki caused him to turn around and see the other boy. “Kyo, be polite and welcome Miss Rokka to high school,” he said to him.
Kyo looked around and saw no one but Kyrie and Tohru. “Who?”
“Me. My last name is Rokka. Either way, I’m glad to be here. I don’t really need a welcome,” Kyrie said to no one in the group in particular.
“Oh! That chain on your leg is very pretty!” Tohru said with a cheery tone. At least she didn’t say “interesting” or “weird”.
“Ah, yes. Thank you. I’ve had it for a long time,” she said back.
Another bell rang and everyone looked to the school building. “Well, I guess I should head to the office and get my classes. I’m just hoping I won’t get a bad stare from the front lady,” Kyrie said and laughed a little. “See ya.”
Racing past kids, she ran almost as fast as she could. The occasional person made comments like “What the heck? Why is she in such a hurry?”
Opening the door to the front office was a bit tricky for Kyrie. She smoothed down her outfit to make her look more presentable, pulled down her short legs a bit to make them look longer and zipped up some of her jacket. She tugged on the door pretty hard and finally got it to open. She swing inside and stepped up to the front office.
“Hello, I’m Kyrie Rokka. I’m the student who enro-“ then she was cut off by the lady.
“Ah, of course! Welcome Kyrie. I hope you found your way okay?” she asked.
I'm still getting over the fact that you just interrupted me… she thought, but responded in a more pleasant manner. “Yes, I’ve already made a couple friends!”
“Wonderful! Now let me look through your file for your classes.” She began to look through a thin file with Kyrie’s name on it and pulled out a short slip of paper. “This is very simple. Just go to the remainder of your classes and have your teachers sign this slip next to their name. Because you weren’t here all day, it is due by this time tomorrow,” she said and handed Kyrie the paper. “Enjoy your time Miss Rokka.”
Hm. The second time anyone called me that. I guess people are classier here than I thought.
“Yes, thank you,” she called once she had turned around. She stepped out of the door and stopped to ask the nearest boy where Gym class was.
“Uhh… Outside in the back…” he said a bit confused. “Oh! You’re new here huh?”
“Yeah, I was enrolled here for a month before my mom told me to actually go,” she answered, lying about Shi’s family roll.
“Well, I could always show you around if tha-“ she stopped him there and rejected his offer. He seemed a bit disappointed, but walked away.
“Sorry, I can get along on my own.” She said and went after him, kissing his cheek. “I’m really sorry.”
He immediately blushed and smiled, walking back to his group of friends who congratulated him with pats on the back.
Kyrie walked back, passing more people with more negative comments about her hair and bead chain and lack of uniform. She dismissed them as nothing and found Tohru and Yuki stretching to get ready for a run while Kyo stood there yelling at Yuki saying “You’re going down you damn rat!”
Rat? That’s an odd name to call someone. What did he do to deserve that? She thought and walked closer. Tohru was the first to notice a new person coming and she smiled cheerily, standing up and running towards me to say hello. Kyo looked over in our direction to see what the fuss was about and stopped his name calling as soon as he knew Kyrie was there.
“Hey guys! At least we have Gym together, huh?” she said and chuckled.
“Hello Kyrie, don’t you know that you shouldn’t d Gym class in normal clothes? They’ll get all sweaty,” Tohru pointed out.
“Nah, I don’t sweat too much. No matter how fast I am,” she said, almost bragging without actually saying I'm better than you.
“Is that a challenge I hear?” a rough voice asked from a few feet away. “
Of course Kyo would be challenging a girl to a race…” Yuki said in a monotone voice.
“What did you say??” Kyo exploded and went in to punch him, missing by an inch when Yuki moved out of the way.
“Don’t fight guys, we’re at school,” Tohru said quietly.
Damn, she needs to learn how to speak up. Kyrie thought and stepped toward the fight. She stood between them and both looked shocked, neither stopping from their next blow to each other. Kyrie held out both of her hands and caught their fists before they could do damage. They remained befuddled when Kyrie said her next comment. “Now… Violence is never the answer… but if you two won’t stop fighting at school, I’ll tear you both limb from limb!!”
They blinked, obviously surprised at her sentence. Kyo and Yuki both put their fists down at the same time but Kyo was the one who spoke while Yuki rubbed the back of his head nervously.
“Oh, yeah? I’d like to see you try little girl!” he said with a mocking tone, apparently challenging her in return to the nonexistent race challenge earlier.
“Well, how about we start the race and then we’ll find out later if you piss me off badly enough?” she offered and gave him a menacing smirk.
“DEAL!” he yelled back.
“Oh yay, a race!” Tohru yelled and smiled a cheesy smile. “Ready…. Go!” she signaled with a wave of her hand, the start of the race.
Kyo and Kyrie blasted off with a puff of dust from the ground under the bridge and Kyo was first for while. “I’m going to win little girl, you should have just quit!” he yelled at her from a few feet ahead.
“Stop calling me that!” she yelled back.
“Make me!”
“DAMN IT, KYO!” she screamed and jumped ahead by at least five feet. She ran much faster and turned around suddenly. She started to run back to the others and Kyo looked surprised. “We’re running back dummy!”
He growled and turned around, running back. In a matter of seconds, Kyrie finished her race. Kyo came in a couple seconds after that, fuming mad.
Yuki was there waiting, stunned by Kyrie’s act. He then started to laugh a little, covering his mouth.
“See? Now you will think twice between calling me a little girl. I’m a very talented person; you don’t need to be calling me dumb names like that !”
Kyo blushed and crossed him arms. “You can’t be that talented… you only won a race…” he mumbled.
“Oh, what’s that? What did you say?” Kyrie asked teasingly, “I dare you to repeat what you just said. I’ll prove you wrong!”
Yuki stepped in and sighed. “Come on, it’s almost time for the actual mile run. Save your energy.”
Kyrie nodded her head and took a step back, calmly leaning against a wall nearby.
“She’s really interesting. Almost a mix between you two! I hope she’s like me too, that would be cool!” Tohru said. There it was, interesting.
At least it isn’t used in a particularly bad way. Kyrie kicked at a rock she saw on the ground near her foot and it made a pang noise against another pillar of the bridge.
A loud banging gunshot was heard. “Oh, time to run!” Yuki said and started to jog off.
“You’re not getting off the hook that easily!” Kyo yelled in his direction, starting to run again and push Yuki to get started. Then the two of them started to run as fast as they could.
“It’s funny watching this. Are they always this way?” Kyrie asked Tohru as they started jogging also.
“Yep, I like it that way though. It’s kind of weird seeing them not fight. They both fought the day I met them, so I got used to it.”
“How long ago did you guys meet?”
“About a year ago; amazing, isn’t it?”
“That’s a long time. I spent most of that time sleeping my days away. Oh, and eating!” she said and laughed. Tohru laughed too.
That little exchange the two had made Kyrie think that she had just gotten close to a girl. Like, she just made a best friend! It was hard for her not to smile every time Tohru turned her way. She kept jogging and laughing at Kyo and Yuki.

There ya go! Word count: 1,757 words.

next one will be posted immediately!
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\\   A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 10:37 pm

Chapter 3~

After about twenty minutes went by, Kyrie was introduced to two girls Tohru knew. There was Uo and Hana. Both of them seemed a lot like Kyrie in the ridicule department. People always thought they were different and weird. Hana was a psychic who could sense electrical waves, and they purely worried Kyrie. Uo was a Yankee. Enough said. Neither of them seemed like bad people. They knew Tohru very well and never gave her any dirty looks or anything. She approved of them, but she had to keep a good eye on Hana.
Hana had stopped jogging a long time ago, and Uo went to get lunch for Hana and herself. Tohru and Kyrie had caught up with the two boys and they were at it again. Wrestling, calling out names. Boys around them started making a scene, betting money on either one of them. Kyrie stopped and Tohru shortly stopped also.
“Kyrie, what’s wrong?”
Kyrie thought for a little bit and sighed. She knew she would have to ask, and this girl seemed to know them very well. “Is there anything about Yuki and Kyo that I need to worry about..? Or just know? I have a weird feeling about them. They fight like cat and mouse. It reminds me of a story I always cried about. It made me sad to be how I was…”
Kyo and Yuki stopped their fighting as soon as they heard small sobs coming from behind them. Kyo blushed and stared at her, not knowing what to do. Yuki walked over and asked what was wrong.
“Kyo seems a lot more like me than you would think. Can we go somewhere private? Where people can’t get into our business?”
Yuki nodded and guided Kyrie to the forest past the school. Tohru and Kyo stayed a few feet behind, talking a little about what happened. “What’s wrong with her? What’s she talking about? Did you tell her?” Kyo asked Tohru a bit worriedly.
“No, I didn’t. She just started crying…”
They came upon a large house in the woods with rice-paper doors and wooden walls. It was beautiful in Kyrie’s opinion and she just kept staring at it. She had always wanted a house to live in like this, but she could never have it. Her family was almost poor. They only bought the necessities to live so they could have money later that would never be spent.
Kyo opened the door for them and Tohru walked slowly behind everyone. She seemed the most worried, and she couldn’t imagine why.
Kyrie stepped up and walked inside the house, looking around to familiarize her environment before settling in. She sat down and sighed. “May I begin?”
“Yes, please do so. We are all very curious,” Yuki said.
“More like terrified…” Kyo mumbled.
Kyrie took a deep breath and began her story. “When I was a little girl, I was pierced into my leg to keep these beads on my body. It seemed like an easy way to keep them on my body, and they couldn’t be removed. I didn’t ever know why.
“When they told me the story of the Chinese Zodiac and how the Rat fooled the Cat into sleeping through the banquet, it hit me pretty close to home. I had always loved cats. So much, I longed to have a family cat; or better, a cat all my own. I felt sorry for the cat, and wanted to tell it how I felt about the situation to his face.
“Then I look at you, Kyo, and I think ‘this is my chance. I’ll tell him how much the rat got in his way, but how he shouldn’t let the past take a hold of his future’. When I was eight years old, I was told by my mother why she had never let me go to real school too much. I was cursed with a Cat zodiac, but not from that story. It was a unique zodiac with animals that no one would expect. Though I was the cat, and actually part of the zodiac; I was still cursed with a horrible transformation like that of Kyo. This is why we both wear beads, and why we both have orange hair.
“There is one big difference; I have no problem with rats. Its birds that I absolutely despise, they make horrible chirping noises and have annoying habits of putting themselves first. No consideration for any other thing but themselves. This zodiac explains why cats and birds don’t get along, but it is less popular among people because of how little the zodiac is compared to the Chinese zodiac. We have only seven animals while you have twelve.”
The three of them were baffled when Kyrie had finished her story. Kyo had stood up and left the room as soon as a man entered. He was wearing a robe and smiled cheerily when he noticed another girl in the house. Kyrie’s guess was that he didn’t hear her story and was going to treat her as a happy guest. She would have to repeat herself more than once if there were any more people who were part of this other zodiac. Yuki sat with his head down and Tohru got up to make tea for everyone.
“Now, who do we have the pleasure of having at our home today?” he asked Kyrie.
“My name is Kyrie Rokka. You look familiar actually…”
“Oh, Rokka you say? As in, the Rokka Family in the southern part of town?” he asked her.
“Yes. Your name is Shigure, right? If so, then you’ve been to my house before.”
“Yes, it’s nice to see you again Kyrie! How is your family doing?”
“They are getting along worse than before. It’s very hard seeing to their needs, especially when you are the only one who can cook a decent meal.” She said and laughed.
“Are dear little Tohru knows all about that. She lives here you know,” he said and laughed with her.
Tohru had come back with tea for everyone and asked what the happy mood switch was about.
“Oh, Shigure is a friend of my uncle’s. You look so different you aren’t in a suit!” Kyrie commented to Shigure in surprise. “You know, I’m not sure why I’ve never seen you in casual wear.”
“Well, neither am I.” he said and chuckled. “It was nice to see you again.”
“You too; but I should go look for Kyo. This must have hit him like a ton of bricks…” she said and stood up.
“Look up on the roof. He’s usually there,” Tohru said and smiled at her.

Word count mix up earlier. Chapter 2: 1,752.
Word count here: 1,111 teehee so many 1s

And I TOLD YA It would be immediately haha
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\\   A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\\ EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 4:04 pm

Chapter 4~

Kyrie walked down the hall on the outside of the house and climbed up the side. Thru was right, he was on the roof. He was just looking up at the sky with a troubled look on his face. His hands were crossed behind his head and his legs straight out, almost dangling from the roof.
“Kyo…?” Kyrie whispered, knowing he would hear her. She just didn’t want to make too much of sudden noise, knowing how jumpy cat can get.
“What do you want?”
His angry tone was like a punch in the face to Kyrie. She didn’t mean to hurt him, especially not the first day she met him. She just sucked it up and came up on the roof to talk to him.
Stepping up and walking closer, she took small quiet steps. She wasn’t sure how close he wanted to be to her, and she didn’t want t upset him any further. She sat down where she was; about four feet away.
“I'm sorry I did this. I should have waited longer.”
“Nah, that’s fine. I knew you were different. I’m just trying to think about how I didn’t know there was another zodiac. It’s hard to believe we could be that stupid and blind.”
“You’re not stupid, and you’re not blind!” she said to him. “You may be hot-headed, but you’re not stupid. Built up rage just does that to people; happens to me all the time. I just talk about it.”
“Well, I don’t do that crap.”
“You should try it. Why not now…?”
“Because I hardly know you, that’s why!”
His harsh reaction caused Kyrie to jump and sigh. “This is all the MORE reason to vent to me. I don’t know you well enough to judge you, and knowing only one thing in common we are most likely going through the same thing.”
Kyo sighed and turned to her, now lying on his side. His eyes had a stressed and worried feeling to them; Kyrie guessed it was because he was about to let out his emotional discomfort to a stranger.
“We can’t be going through the same thing, but it is bound to happen to you at some point…” He started and closed his eyes. Kyrie waited patiently for what he was about to say. “That girl, Tohru; She had only seen my true form about a month ago… My martial arts master had done this to me, but I think it made me stronger. I’m a little… scared… that Tohru is going to stay away from me because of it. Like, she might grow further from me?”
Kyrie was taken aback by his problem. She hadn’t gone through this before, and she was sure she never would have to. I might not be able to help him she thought. She looked down and let her hair drape over her face. The orange shade she had from the dim-lit sun gave her a sense of security; she always did this when she felt useless or uncomfortable with anything, she made her hair create a sort of wall from the rest of the world. “This is a problem that I heard about my grandmother to my grandfather. They worked out just fine, and ended up having… children.” Her heart ached a little when she began telling him this. She looked back up at him with her red eyes half closed.
She took a good look at him and she realized that he was very handsome. He was very much like her also, curse and otherwise. Kyo… she thought, is like my other half; my brother. I can’t get in the way if he loves that Tohru girl…
“Really?” he asked her, breaking her from her thoughts.
“Really, what?”
“They really had kids?”
“Oh, Mhmm. Yeah, they did. That’s the whole reason that I was born, but my mom abandoned me as soon that happened. She knew I would have the curse my grandmother had. She had attempted to abort me, and she gave me up when I was born; she said she regretted being born herself, being able to create such a thing…” She lay down and felt her face get wet. She had barely ever cried before, and every time she cried was because of her mother.
Kyo’s face got red and he started to fuss a little over Kyrie’s tears. “No, I didn’t mean to!” he said to her, hoping to calm her down.
A few more tears fell and Kyrie wiped them away, only to be replaced by more. Drops escaped her attempt to dry them and hit the roof, making small darker circles below her bowed head. Tiny sobs scratched at her throat and made it harder to breathe.
“No, damn it! Please stop crying!”
“It wasn’t you!!!” she yelled back finally after catching her breath. She gasped when she lifted her face to see a rather hurt Kyo. “Wait… I’m sorry…”
Kyo turned away and sat slouched with his legs crossed and his arms in front of him. “It’s fine. I just didn’t want to be the one to make a girl cry.”
Kyrie stood up and walked slowly to Kyo, standing in front of him now. “You didn’t make me cry. I’m fine now, see?” she said to him and smiled, pointing to her smile. Kyo looked up and blushed, looking back down to try and hide it.
“Cute.”
“Huh?” she asked, not t repeat himself, but to explain.
“Your smile; it’s cute,” he said and looked back up, returning a smile.
Kyrie blushed and sat down in front of him. “What else do you think is cute?” she asked, more of a joke really. She didn’t expect Kyo to answer seriously.
“A lot about you is cute. How short you are compared to others, your hair, your smile, how you look when you blush like that.” Kyo looked away towards the woods and then back down.
“K-Kyo….” Kyrie said, shocked that he meant that. “You barely know me.”
“All the more reason to tell you; you don’t know me well enough to judge me,” Kyo said, quoting her and smiling, turning around fast enough to where his hair swooped a little.
Kyrie smiled back at him. “Well, that’s really sweet.”
“There’s the smile again!” Kyo said to her happily. He laughed, and Kyrie joined a moment after.
Kyrie stopped laughing and looked down at his bracelet, moving her leg to where she heard her beads scrape against the rooftop. “Do you think if I hugged you, we would transform?”
“I don’t know. We are both zodiac members.”
“But, not from the same zodiac…”
“Well, it’s worth a try, right…?”
Kyrie looked back up at him, taking a deep breath. “Yeah,” she said and leaned in to hug him.
The second she wrapped her arms around him, she felt a tug and a sting in her leg…

Word Count: 1,151

Next chapter up later, because I'm lazy today...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\\   A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\\ Empty

Back to top Go down

A Second Cat? //Fruit's Basket Story\\
Page 1 of 1