The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Kitty X Street Fighter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Hello Kitty X Street Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 25th 2011, 4:44 pm

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Hello-Kitty-X-Street-Fighter-Coming-2012-Capcom-Joking-33668.html
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Dr. Sage
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Dr. Sage

Male Number of posts : 262
Quote : And you were worried.
Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 25th 2011, 5:46 pm

O_O

Why? More importantly, who the hell would buy it? I guess next year's E3 will be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 25th 2011, 7:27 pm

I believe the real question would be who the hell wouldn't buy it. Shit looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 25th 2011, 7:56 pm

Dr. Sage wrote:
O_O

Why? More importantly, who the hell would buy it? I guess next year's E3 will be interesting!

Think of it this way. Ever feel the need to punch those Hello Kitties in the face? Well now you can, with fire shoryukens and the likes. And get away with it too.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 26th 2011, 5:51 am

Dr. Sage wrote:
O_O

*slams head to desk as hard as possible* Did any of you read the part where they said "cross-branded merchandising between Street Fighter and Hello Kitty, with the first line of collectibles"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sage
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Dr. Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 26th 2011, 12:15 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:
O_O

*slams head to desk as hard as possible* Did any of you read the part where they said "cross-branded merchandising between Street Fighter and Hello Kitty, with the first line of collectibles"
Yeah, I did! But it's still kinda fucked up!
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 26th 2011, 1:05 pm

Aw man, I was hoping to shoot Sonic booms at little kittens D:

My dream was so close >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 26th 2011, 1:59 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:
O_O

Quote :
Pretty soon a game is bound to follow but for now Capcom and Hello Kitty creator Sanrio have teamed up together for cross-branded merchandising between Street Fighter and Hello Kitty, with the first line of collectibles becoming available for purchase beginning in the fall of 2012.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 27th 2011, 12:03 am

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:
O_O

Quote :
Pretty soon a game is bound to follow but for now Capcom and Hello Kitty creator Sanrio have teamed up together for cross-branded merchandising between Street Fighter and Hello Kitty, with the first line of collectibles becoming available for purchase beginning in the fall of 2012.
Yeah that is called an "assumption" heard of it?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 27th 2011, 12:11 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:
O_O

Quote :

Why else would they bother cross merchandising? They'd be better off with Marvel, Nintendo, Square or any other big game company.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 27th 2011, 12:25 am

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:
O_O

Quote :

Why else would they bother cross merchandising? They'd be better off with Marvel, Nintendo, Square or any other big game company.
.............for money......? People will come up with or do anything for money these days. Just because there is going to be merchandise doesn't mean a game is a sure thing until you hear it from the big boys themselves not from some website or interview unless it was stated it came from Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 27th 2011, 12:32 am

Fair enough. I think it's a good guess to think there will be a game following up though.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sage
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Dr. Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter EmptyJuly 27th 2011, 4:13 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Fair enough. I think it's a good guess to think there will be a game following up though.
Exactly! That's my fear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty X Street Fighter   Hello Kitty X Street Fighter Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Kitty X Street Fighter
Page 1 of 1