The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Moment: RP Topic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 5:21 pm

Elena: Is that right? Well then do as you must with Mr. Dylan. Fire discriminately if you feel the need to do so. Make sure there are no civilians hurt or loyal soldiers.

-----

Meanwhile, Erona is getting served soup. His phone rings. He checks caller ID to see Seto.

Erona: What does that asshat want? I'm eating right now, so I'm not answering.

On the other end, the answering machine goes off and Seto hangs up.

Seto: Where in the blazes is he? I want to bug him for more things.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 5:24 pm

Zeik: I'm going to come in and get some help. Just one soldier to have my back, that's all I will need.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 5:45 pm

Elena: Very well. Take whoever you need. Raven isn't in today though, so he won't be helping.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 5:47 pm

At Dylan's base a soldier comes in with a box.

???: Here are the uniforms you asked for sir.

Another soldier overheard.

???2: Uniforms?
Dylan: My contact is going to ask that Kahli trusts us, but if we meet him looking like a band of pirates, he'll suspect something and head straight towards Elena's base. That will ruin everything. So I had these uniforms ordered in to make us at least look military.

As Jin walked back to the hotel instead of taking another cap, by no more then mere luck her comes out on a street just behind Katy and Malik's group. He obviously would not attack them. 5 VS 1 was not odds he wanted to take on, especially not knowing many in the group or their powers. However, he did decide to hang back a small ways and trail the group. Uncovering the MDC base location will speed up phase 2 of his plan later on. He waited till they was far enough ahead that they wouldn't hear him, then started following, mostly keeping to the shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 6:23 pm

Zeik: I'll be there soon. Goodbye.

Zeik hangs up the phone and heads out to his motorcycle. He heads off to the army HQ.

----

Reina: Something...doesn't feel right.
Jeff: What do you mean?
Reina: I feel like we are being followed by somebody or something. I'll check back.
Malik: You know where the base is. If we are in fact being followed, lead it away.
Reina: Right.

Reina turns around. She takes the path back slowly, looking in the shadows for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 6:38 pm

The group rounded a corner just before Reina split off and back tracked through the ally ways. Jin, keeping his distance doesn't go around the same corner till a few seconds later. However as soon as he comes around, the fact that one of the girls are missing does not go unnoticed by him.

Jin: Where have you gone...

For now he kept following the route the group was taking, sticking close to ally entrances so he could duck in and take cover if they suspected something. However if he spotted anything going on, he was going to fall back. He already had a general radius of where their base could be located, and a bit of searching was better then being caught and outnumbered.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 7:38 pm

Reina scans a few alleys and then stops, knowing where she started to feel like they were being followed. She heads back towards the base and notices Jin as he ducks in the alley, following the group.

Reina: Gotta distract that guy and warn the group at the same time.

The group takes another turn and Reina takes her chance, going up to full speed.

Reina: Hey T.I., wait up!

Yanou takes the hint and grabs the other 3 in basically a hug, and turns the group invisible. Reina heads past the turn, going strait as if in a rush to catch up to the group.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 7:50 pm

When Reina past Jin continued on to the turn, seeing the group was missing. He could of tried to follow Reina, but the whole situation just felt strange. Instead of getting lead on a possible decoy chase, Jin simply turned and walked away, heading back for the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 8:21 pm

A few minutes pass and Yanou turns them back to being visible.

Malik: I guess she was right.
Jeff: Let's continue, almost nobody will be able to catch her right now.
Malik: Right.

The group continues walking back to the MDC base.

----

Reina continues on then slows down close to a stop and turns around. She notices that Jin isn't there.

Reina: He's gone, I'm good now.

Reina takes an alley as a shortcut back to the MDC base. She can see the parking garage but it is about 4 blocks away.

----

Zeik has made it back to the army HQ. He heads up to the dining room to look for his man. As he passes each table, he looks at who is there. At the last table, he notices a man sitting alone.

Zeik: Just who I wanted.

Zeik walks up to the man.

Zeik: Excuse me.
???: What is it, Zeik?
Zeik: I need you for a mission, Irvine.
Irvine: What is it?
Zeik: I got orders from General Elena to take out Jason Dylan, and I can take who I want. There is a lead on a person he wants to kill for money. That's our chance. I go to get him, you snipe anybody that tries to kill me.
Irvine: Well you got the right man for the job. Is anybody else coming?
Zeik: Too risky, just the 2 of us. Just don't kill civilians or loyal soldiers. He has at least 3 of our soldiers, Aaron Andrews is loyal.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 8:38 pm

As the group make it back to the MDC base, Jin has returned to his hotel room.

Jin: Well that was a bust. They either have a secret entrance around there, or they have some trickery going on. Either way, I'll find them eventually.

Meanwhile things at Dylan's warehouse base is starting to settle down for the night. The 3 entrances of the builds are be guarded by 2 - 3 patrolling guards each. About 4 in total cover the roof. Inside most of the men sleep in bunks as separate rooms are not yet ready, only Dylan has one that is guarded. Spread around the inside are several stock piles of weapons that the men can reach within seconds in their current sleeping quarters, and the trucks has been moved and parked outside.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 20th 2012, 12:45 pm

Irvine: Alright. Who is he gonna try to kill?
Zeik: Well if it's for money, the richest person without much in terms of protection is Tesla Nova.
Irvine: Right.
Zeik: However...she lives in the next city over, which is about 20 miles away. Still within General Elena's zone but more towards the edge of it.
Irvine: And we have to beat Dylan to her, so I assume that we leave tonight.
Zeik: Correct. We'll sleep at the best vantage point in the city.

Zeik and Irvine leave the army HQ, and get in Irvine's car for convenience. Irvine drives them out of the city, in the direction of the next city.

----

As the group heads to the secret passage, Reina comes up behind them and catches up. Yanou is visibly a little tired out.

Malik: Let's head in.
Reina: I'll be down in a minute, just gotta change first.

The group walks down the stairs. However Reina sits on the stop stair and changes from roller blades to sneakers, also making sure to take off the pads and put the rollerblading equipment in the backpack. She heads down and Malik does the knocking+doorbell.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 20th 2012, 1:08 pm

Sandra answers the door to let the group in.

Sandra: Hi guys! So everything went smoothly?

Troy calling out from the living room.

Troy's voice: Told you!

The group comes in and closes the door behind them.

Katy: More or less.
Sandra: That's good. So these are the two that's going to help you out (Jeff and Reina)?
Katy: That's them.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 20th 2012, 11:58 pm

Jeff sits on a chair and takes out his book, starting to read. Yanou looks at the TV, seeing the show that is on. It happens to be Mythbusters. Yanou sits down next to Troy.

Yanou: I love this show.

Maria and Sarah are seen playing chess. Maria makes a move.

Maria: Checkmate.
Sarah: Good game.

Reina talks to Katy, both standing near the door.

Reina: Alright, first it would be good if you describe what your brother looks like.

---

Malik has made his way into the kitchen. He notices Seto is eating.

Malik: Hey Seto. I need to ask you something.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 12:07 am

*Prince finds Yanou in the living room*

Prince: Hey, Yanou, do you think you'd be up for some recon tomorrow morning? Should be simple enough with your invisibility, especially since I'll be able to adapt it.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 12:16 am

Seto: What is it, Malik? I thought you had to leave for Japan?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 12:20 am

Katy: Well he's about 5'9, hair of a orange tone, usually wears blue sunglasses and a dark maroon outfit. Has a lean, toned build, as any man in shape.

Sandra had left the group and went into her room. She picked up the photo Maria retrieved for her from her apartment, it made her sad. She would never see her mother again and she had no idea what was happening to her father, and she missed time both.

Troy responded to Yanou.

Troy: Best guys are Adam and Tory. You know, the funny two that always hurt themselves doing something stupid. What about you.

Prince came in before he could get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 12:40 am

Malik: That's next week. Anyway, I'd like to borrow Erona for something. In a few days, Reina will be heading out disguised as Katy in order to attempt to fight her brother. I want Erona to follow up in the sky and step in if it looks like Reina needs help. Would that be fine with you?

----

Yanou: Sure thing, Prince. And I like Grant and his inventions the most, with Jamie in a close 2nd.

----

Reina realizes that the man she saw looked just like that description.

Reina: That's...the man that was following us. I knew something felt odd.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 12:54 am

Katy: He must of been following us back to the base. He knew people was helping me, and it wouldn't be much of a stretch to assume it was the MDC.

Troy: Though Kari is one hot piece of ass hey. A shame she's taken.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 2:26 am

Sain wrote:
Malik: That's next week. Anyway, I'd like to borrow Erona for something. In a few days, Reina will be heading out disguised as Katy in order to attempt to fight her brother. I want Erona to follow up in the sky and step in if it looks like Reina needs help. Would that be fine with you?

Seto: I don't know. I can't seem to get a hold of him since I left. I'll try again.

Seto calls Erona's phone. Again, no answer.

Erona: Why won't this asshole leave me alone? I have to go to work after I eat. He knows this.
Seto: No answer. I wonder what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 11:54 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:

Seto: I don't know. I can't seem to get a hold of him since I left. I'll try again.

Erona: Why won't this asshole leave me alone? I have to go to work after I eat. He knows this.
Malik: This is troublesome. Lately Erona has been acting like that and Troy hasn't given members much respect. Alright different plan, I'll see if Zeik can get a few days off. If not then plan C with Maria up there.

----

Zeik and Irvine have made it to the next city. Irvine's car is parked in a parking garage and they are seen at the top of a large bell tower, each sitting down with their back against a wall.

Zeik: Can you see everywhere from here?
Irvine: Yeah.
Zeik: Alright. #1 rule is to protect me from getting killed. #2 rule is to keep civilians and loyal soldiers alive. #3 rule is to kill Jason Dylan on sight.
Irvine: Got it.
Zeik: Let's get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 5:35 pm

Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:

Malik: This is troublesome. Lately Erona has been acting like that and Troy hasn't given members much respect. Alright different plan, I'll see if Zeik can get a few days off. If not then plan C with Maria up there.

Seto: He's been like this ever since he joined. He doesn't trust anyone but himself, really.

-----

Erona goes to an office where a few businessmen are waiting for him.

Erona: How did our stocks do today?
Businessman 1: They went up by 2%. All of them.
Erona: Good. Do we have any clients?
Businessman 2: One in particular. She seems to know you.
Erona: Is she here?
Businessman 2: Yes. She's in your office waiting.
Erona: Very good. That'll be all, gentlemen.

Erona goes into his office which is pretty big. On a couch is sitting Tenken.

Tenken: Hello.
Erona: You....you're my client?
Tenken: I am. For more than one thing.
Erona: *Smiles* I see. At least tell me your name first.
Tenken: Tenken. Tenken Taka.
Erona: Taka...that means hawk in Japanese, right? Alright. Let's get started, Ms. Taka.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 5:49 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:

Seto: He's been like this ever since he joined. He doesn't trust anyone but himself, really.
Malik: It's been more of an issue lately. Zeik mentioned something about him going to fight Elena...again.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 5:53 pm

We look a few hours later at the MDC base, it's about 12:47am and most of the members are gone to sleep. Katy is making her way back from the bathroom when she notices the lights still on in Sandra's room. She go's up and knocks lightly, not wanting to disturb Sarah or Maria in nearby rooms. Sandra opens the door a few seconds later seeing Katy.

Sandra: Katy... what brings you here?
Katy: I seen the lights on. It's almost 1am, why are you still up?
Sandra: No reason, just, can't really sleep good.

Katy could tell something was bothering Sandra, if she was willing to speak about it, she did not yet know.

Meanwhile at the warehouse we can see a truck getting loaded with weapons. Up front we see the driver as well as Dylan by the passenger door, we also see about 8 other people boarding the back. They are all wearing the uniforms Dylan got earlier.

Dylan: Hurry it up. We have to pick up Khali by 1:30am, then make our way to miss Nova's.
Driver: Sir, what of that jin fellow.
Dylan: He's meeting us at the airport.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 5:56 pm

Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:

Malik: It's been more of an issue lately. Zeik mentioned something about him going to fight Elena...again.

Seto: He wants to get through to Elena. The sibling hate has been going on for years and I'm sure he wants it to end. I'm pretty sure he thinks that defeating her may finally get through to her and bring her over to his side...whatever side that is.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 6:11 pm

Reina is seen sleeping in one of the rooms at the opposite end of the hallway. She quickly wakes up from a flashback/nightmare combination of when her dad was arrested.

Reina: I'll save you soon, dad. Just need to get a few allies to help.

----

Jeff is also seen in a bedroom near the living room. A light is on, as he is sitting on his bed reading.

Jeff: Just going to finish this chapter.

----

Zeik is awake at the top of the bell tower. He appears to have gotten a few hours of sleep. Irvine is also awake, polishing his sniper rifle. He also has a silencer next to him.

Zeik: Aaron Andrews texted me, Jason Dylan should be moving out soon.
Irvine: Ah, that's why you woke me up.
Zeik: We're lucky to have an inside man. He also said he's going to be on the trip. With some luck, he and Khali Ma should jump sides. Then we'd have Tesla on our side.
Irvine: We should be pretty well off then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Moment: RP Topic
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next