The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Moment: RP Topic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 4:28 pm

Troy: I don't give away respect Zeik, you know that. The new guys has to earn it like everyone else. If you have a problem with that, tough luck. Besides, I just call it how I see it.

Troy left for the main room where he sat on the couch and flicked the TV on.

As Katy was about to meet with Jeff and Reina. Jin was just pulling into Dylan's new headquarters, having been given the directions. He walks through the warehouse seeing men setting up gear and stocking their ammo and weapons. He gets to Dylan who was waiting at a round wooden table. Jin pulls up a stool.

Jin: So what's the plan?
Dylan: You want money.

Dylan slides Jin a picture of a blond hair women.

Dylan: Tesla Nova. I've worked for her before, you want money, she got it. However, she won't be easy to force to work with. She can take a diamond crusted form that can withstand most types of attack.
Jin: Actually, all we need from her is a little info. Then we can just eliminate her.
Dylan: We'll never get the money from her secured bank account if she isn't there in person to extract it.
Jin: Oh she'll be there.
Dylan: ...
Jin: Trust me. My contact can make sure of that, but before I call him in, I need to be garenteed you can get the information needed. This man is a very useful contact to have, and I don't want to lose his respect.
Dylan: I'll get the info you need.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 5:42 pm

*Prince swallows his last bite*

Prince: Am I the only one who wants to throw him into a pool of ice water? What a dick...

Camille: Hey, not all of us can be subtle with our criticism. Especially compared to those who have been around a while.

Prince: True, but it doesn't take much to not be tactless.

Camille: Point well taken.

*Prince turns to Zeik*

Prince: Question. That book search that Maria was on today--what was that all about? I didn't catch any of it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 6:12 pm

Sandra speaks up with a quick reply to Prince question.

Sandra: It was a spell book.

After a little discussion.

Dylan: So this guy is a infiltration expert.
Jin: Pretty much. Your my grunt team, you storm in and clean up. But this guy is the one how will get us in.
Dylan: So we're going after the MDC group.
Jin: They seem to be most likely to be helping my sister, so yes. When we have the resources we need, we're going after them.
Dylan: This job will allow you the funds for any resources you need, don't worry. As soon as Khali arrives, we're set.
Jin: I've heard of that guy.
Dylan: Many people have. He's a powerful enforcer who works on the governments side.
Jin: And you have contact with him? Impressive.
Dylan: Well, lets just say I'm owed a few favors.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 6:43 pm

Prince: Okay, so the spell-caster learns through those books, huh? Do they have to be a specific type of spell book or what?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 6:50 pm

Sandra: I'm not really sure. I know different books has different spells, but not if she needs to keep to a certain type of book.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 6:55 pm

Prince: Hmm. I ask because I might have a lead on some books with some pretty powerful spells. Some might be too powerful for her, but with time, she could handle even some of those.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 6:57 pm

Malik walks up to the front door and knocks. Reina opens it and lets them in, leading them to the living room. Malik and Yanou sit on the couch, Jeff is already sitting on a chair, Reina sits down on a rocking chair.

Jeff: Who are they?
Malik: This is Yanou *Malik points to Yanou*, he can turn himself and other people invisible. And this is Katy *Malik points to Katy*, she controls water.
Reina: Alright. What's the mission?
Malik: It's best if Katy tells her story first.

Reina looks at Katy.

Reina: What's going on?

Yanou looks a little surprised, barely being able to make out what Reina says due to her strong accent.

----

Maria: Yeah I learn spells from books. Really the only requirement is that they are written in Latin, but they can't be fake spells.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 7:05 pm

Prince: Well, I'm certain that these books aren't fake. I'd just have to make a call to a friend. Maybe she'll help us.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 7:15 pm

Katy: Well, for a number of years now I've at, well, I suppose you can call it war, with my brother. Jin, my brother, is a mutant with control over electricity and has sworn revenge on me for getting him arrested. I can't beat him alone, his powers give a strong advantage over my own. So I came here for help, and quickly found the MDC, helping one of their members in need. What I hadn't counted on was how fast my brother would find me. He's here now in the city, and he has a group of people working for him. I've already been captured once, if not for Malik, I'd be dead. So that's why we're here. Malik has a plan to lore Jin out, or keep him busy. I'm not sure which, he hasn't told me. But he said we would need the help of you guys.

Katy was hoping Reina understood the whole thing clearly as she to noticed the accent.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 7:48 pm

Reina: I see. That's unfortunate.
Malik: Reina, my idea is that we have you dress up as identical to Katy as possible. You head out in her place, and fight her brother. Yanou, Sarah, and Maria would be following you while invisible for if you need help. I'll also ask Seto to send Erona out to keep an eye on you from the sky.
Jeff: What if this Jin guy doesn't fall for it?
Malik: I took that into account. Jeff, you would be back at the base with us for if Jin finds a way in. You can successfully protect Katy. It's dangerous, so it's alright if you take a few minutes to think it over.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 7:53 pm

Erona and Tenken continue to clash their weapons. Finally after many unsuccessful tries, Tenken is able to hit Erona in the side with the fan. She then goes for another strike when Erona surprises her with a fast recovery. He whacks her on the side of the head with his staff and then twirls it around some more.

Erona: Not bad. She's got me in weaponry skill. This is not looking good.
Tenken: Well, you won't be able to hit me with that again.

Erona willingly goes for another whack with the stick. No effect.

Erona: So then, you have some sort of adapting powers.
Tenken: ...
Erona: Well then. I'll just have to find a hole in your powers.
Tenken: There is no weakness. Try as much as you like.
Erona: Every power has a weakness. The fact that you have tried to hide it from me tells me you have one indefinitely.
Tenken: This guy...

-----

Seto walks into the kitchen where some mutants are finishing up with dinner.

Seto: I knew it. It is time.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 8:00 pm

Katy: I'll be grateful if your willing to help out, hell, I'll ow you guys one. However I understand if you want to decline.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 9:41 pm

Seto grabs some of the food that is left.

Seto: Where the heck is Erona? He should have been back by now? I'll bug him after dinner.

-----

Erona blocks an incoming strike from the fan. Tenken stays on the offensive and then eventually knocks his staff out of his hand, up in the air. She then stabs Erona in the stomach with the sharp end of the Gunbai. Erona automatically reacts to this and creates a large bubble of wind around him and pushes Tenken back. She falls to the ground but gets up. Erona holds his stomach in pain, but his eyes widen a bit.

Erona: Wait, that's it.
Tenken: Did he figure it out? This could be bad....
Erona: *Activates Sharingan* I see....so you can only stay immune to one thing at a time. You adapt to whatever is threatening you, but only one thing at a time.
Tenken: Damn you!
Erona: Knowing that, now you're finished.

Tenken charges at him and attacks with the fan. Erona takes his right hand, crouches a little and karate chops along where Tenken's stomach would be and a wind blade cuts her right across her stomach.

Tenken: How did you...
Erona: You failed to take into account my Sharingan. It threatens you in its own way.
Tenken: This guy! Who is this Erona Tetra that I'm fighting?!

Erona catches the staff which falls near him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 9:55 pm

After a brief discussion on battle plans, they decided that they would have Khali fight Tesla. Dylan and Jin would simply watch and give backup if need, and a platoon of soldiers would secure the house. They would extract the info they want from Tesla, have Khali finish her, then call in Jin's contact. He would take Tesla's form, extract the money, and then be hired on full time like Dylan. After all that, and having Dylan, Khali, the shape shifter, and a bunch of armed soldiers to back him up. They would discuss plans on dealing with the MDC, and to capture Katy. That was the only rule, that she be captured and not killed. Jin wanted that pleasure all to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 10:41 pm

Reina looks at Jeff, and he knows what she is going to say. Jeff has seen her like this many times before.

Malik: I guess you reached a decision.
Reina: We'll do it. There's no point in Katy suffering.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 11:08 pm

Katy: Thank you.

Katy steps up and offers her hand to Reina.

Katy: Thanks for being willing to help out.

After the handshake Katy speaks up again.

Katy: Well, Malik told you two our abilities, I guess it's only fair you tell us yours in return. It sounds like by how Malik speaks that you guys are better equip to face Jin then I am. Although I'd say that's the case with most others...
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 11:24 pm

Reina: I can manipulate earth.

Jeff looks a little unsure of if he should say his power but Reina motions for him to.

Jeff: Elasticity, my body is basically made of rubber.
Malik: Well since it is settled, I suggest that you come back to the base with us. It will help if you can learn how Katy acts and moves.
Reina: That's a good idea.

Yanou gets up and walks to Jeff, noticing that he is a little worried.

Yanou: Don't worry, we'll keep Reina safe.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 11:33 pm

Katy: I'll do the best I can to fill you in on what to expect from my brother as well. However this little stunt he pulled as of late is something new.

The group seems ready to leave.

Katy: So are we going back invisible as well?

Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 11:44 pm

Malik looks at his watch.

Malik: No, we have extra protection and I doubt Jin will go after you when it's this late.
Reina: I'll be a minute.

Reina quickly walks into her room (she is in her socks, still wearing the pads though) and grabs a pair of sneakers. She puts them in her backpack, as she plans to rollerblade to the MDC base. When she gets back out, she puts on her rollerblades, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 11:52 pm

Katy took note of that.

Katy: Likes the roller blades I see. Personally I wonder what that's like, I've never own a pair. However whenever I do see someone with a pair they look to be having fun. Well, I guess we should get going then.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 1:15 am

Erona looks right into Tenken's eyes with his Sharingan and she starts to back away from him slowly.

Tenken: Damn! He has me cornered. I don't know what to do. He has 3 ways of attacking me. I can't guard against them all. This is as good as lost.
Erona: Heh. So I was right about your powers, wasn't I? Don't worry, I have no intention of killing you.
Tenken: ...yes. Spot on. How could you have figured it out so quickly?
Erona: It was based off a reaction, really. When you stabbed me, my reflexes automatically did what I would normally do in a situation similar to this. When my wind worked, I hypothesized. My Sharingan allowed me to confirm my hypothesis when my wind blade worked a second time.
Tenken: You...they said you'd be smart.
Erona: Who? Angry stock traders?
Tenken: Something like that.
Erona: Then why are you after Elena?
Tenken: Someone doesn't like her, and I can't say who.
Erona: A lot of people don't like her. That doesn't narrow things down. But you...I could use your abilities down the road.
Tenken: Me? My abilities?
Erona: Yes. In exchange, your power will remain a secret and I will still pay you in money.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 1:29 am

Jin has left the base and is on his way back to his hotel room.

Jin: In the morning, it begins.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 2:58 pm

Reina: It is fun, and it's good exercise too.
Malik: Well let's go.

The group leaves the house and heads back towards the MDC base. Yanou is purposely sticking close to Katy, ready to turn invisible if things start to go wrong.

Meanwhile Zeik gets a phone call. He checks the number.

Zeik: I have to take this.

Zeik leaves the kitchen and heads to his room, answering the call on the way.

Zeik: Hello.
???: Papa Bear is gonna take flight. I repeat, Papa Bear is gonna take flight. Go get the big cheese pizza, it's delicious.
Zeik: Got it, good work.

Zeik hangs up the phone and calls Elena.

----

In Dylan's new base, a soldier from Elena's army is seen getting off the phone. His name tag shows that he is one of the soldiers that Zeik reported, acting as a double agent.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 4:51 pm

Elena picks up the phone.

Elena: What is it?

-----

Tenken is now out of the alleyway and is patched up where she was cut. She's walking along the street.

Tenken: I can't believe he let me go after I tried to kill him. And made me that offer. He also warned me about Elena. She uses multiple weapons, which would be bad for me.

-----

Erona is also patched up by the same material where he was stabbed. He is walking along a different street.

Erona: It was nice of her to offer some of her first aid. It's a good thing it wasn't a deep stab wound. I got lucky this time, but I should be more careful.

He walks into an Italian restaurant and they sit him down.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 5:12 pm

Zeik: I just got a tip that Jason Dylan, the guy who had the soldiers I scouted, is getting Khali Ma sent here. I have a bad feeling that things will go this way as long as he's out there. Also it turns out that Aaron Andrews is still on our side, he's the one that called me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Moment: RP Topic
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next