The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece Chapter Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: re: one piece chapter discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 8:48 am

I can't believe how awesome today's chapter was. It was cool at first when luffy's opponent said something awesome. Then it got confusing when his opponent started to cry then started asking questions. but the shocking thing was the fact that all the toys were once humans. Also it sounds like the final confrontation might happen at the Colosseum.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 9:54 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Violet or Rebecca for next Strawhat. And holy crap at Doflamingo's influence finally showing.

Strider Zero wrote:
Violet or Rebecca

Strider Zero wrote:
Rebecca

Hahahahahahaha no.

I'm going to pass this off as me being desperate for another female as the next strawhat. And possibly one of my stupid days, of which I'm allowed 1.33334 per week.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

Female Number of posts : 136
Quote : "The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints—the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does he get more worms than I do..."
Registration date : 2014-08-26

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 10:02 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Violet or Rebecca for next Strawhat. And holy crap at Doflamingo's influence finally showing.

Strider Zero wrote:
Violet or Rebecca

Strider Zero wrote:
Rebecca

Hahahahahahaha no.

I'm going to pass this off as me being desperate for another female as the next strawhat. And possibly one of my stupid days, of which I'm allowed 1.33334 per week.

hahaha

Nah, at that point, we were fucking lead to believe the girls were awesome. Shame it turned out they are the opposite. XD Especially for Rebecca. xD

Btw, Barty for new Strawhat. I don't even care how logical it is. I just want to see more of his reactions. XD
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 10:10 am

Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Strider Zero wrote:
Violet or Rebecca

Strider Zero wrote:
Rebecca

Hahahahahahaha no.

hahaha

Nah, at that point, we were fucking lead to believe the girls were awesome. Shame it turned out they are the opposite. XD Especially for Rebecca. xD

Btw, Barty for new Strawhat. I don't even care how logical it is. I just want to see more of his reactions. XD

Violet is still fine. Though her eyeball whales are a little....yeah. But Rebecca has become shit very quickly. Lol.

One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Immj34

I lost it when I first saw this. First time he ever showed such reaction.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

Quote : "The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints—the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does he get more worms than I do..."

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 9:41 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Strider Zero wrote:
Violet or Rebecca

Strider Zero wrote:
Rebecca

Hahahahahahaha no.

hahaha

Violet is still fine. Though her eyeball whales are a little....yeah. But Rebecca has become shit very quickly. Lol.

One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Immj34

I lost it when I first saw this. First time he ever showed such reaction.

Last chapter was debilitating for Rebecca. She started running away. I mean, I could get it. I really could due to her history with Diamante if not for her fearless persona from the arena.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 10:20 am

^ Not to mention she cries all the time now. She had some legit reasons to cry, but then she immediately started when she couldn't kill Luffy. ResidentSleeper
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 11:58 am

So Chapter 758:

Finally, we're moving at a palpable pace over the last couple chapters. Can't wait till the main fight begins.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 12:49 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
^ Not to mention she cries all the time now. She had some legit reasons to cry, but then she immediately started when she couldn't kill Luffy. ResidentSleeper

Yeah... I'm not a fan of such drama crybabies.

Strider Zero wrote:
So Chapter 758:

Finally, we're moving at a palpable pace over the last couple chapters. Can't wait till the main fight begins.

I freaking love the chapter mostly because I love what Oda has been doing with Usopp this arc.
Back to top Go down
Vodka
Citizen
Citizen
Vodka

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-04-01

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 10:54 pm

Pretty good chapter this week. Wanna see how the rest of the battle pans out. I'm not sure how Doflamingo fell for that trick though at the end.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 11:19 pm

Vodka wrote:
Pretty good chapter this week. Wanna see how the rest of the battle pans out. I'm not sure how Doflamingo fell for that trick though at the end.

He didn't actually. You can see him get suspicious and then he goes "Damn" internally before it even happens. Law's ability is just so broken that he couldn't exactly stop it XD. Granted next time Doflamingo can be ready and attack before Room has a chance to activate.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 11:40 pm

Did anybody catch that part about being third Corazon?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 12:12 am

Srylanna wrote:

I did. I'm guessing maybe Doflamingo's brother was third but was supposed to be the head of the Donquixote family but DD killed him.

Also, did anyone else notice that Law cut Trebol's snot too? XD
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 1:09 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

I did. I'm guessing maybe Doflamingo's brother was third but was supposed to be the head of the Donquixote family but DD killed him.

I don't think so. He said that Law would have been the third Corazon if I understood correctly. There were other instances where DD was saying something about Law becoming part of his family and his brother, IIRC. Might be that Corazon isn't a person, but a position and the Corazon Law knew wasn't the first one.

Strider Zero wrote:

Yeah. XD
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 10:54 am

Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

I don't think so. He said that Law would have been the third Corazon if I understood correctly. There were other instances where DD was saying something about Law becoming part of his family and his brother, IIRC. Might be that Corazon isn't a person, but a position and the Corazon Law knew wasn't the first one.

Strider Zero wrote:

Yeah. XD

Corazon is most definitely a position. It's just Spanish for heart, which is the position Law was in. That's why it would be weird if Law would have been the third Corazon. He was one, but I guess he was the fourth. I'm just waiting for the flashback that will definitely explain everything.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 11:42 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

Strider Zero wrote:

Yeah. XD

Corazon is most definitely a position. It's just Spanish for heart, which is the position Law was in. That's why it would be weird if Law would have been the third Corazon. He was one, but I guess he was the fourth. I'm just waiting for the flashback that will definitely explain everything.

No, what I mean is, Law said that Corazon was DD's brother. But I don't think it is about seats. I think that only the original Corazon was DD's brother and being the nutjob about family that he is, might be that he called all Corazons his brothers.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: re: one piece chapter discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 12:20 pm

Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

Strider Zero wrote:

Yeah. XD

No, what I mean is, Law said that Corazon was DD's brother. But I don't think it is about seats. I think that only the original Corazon was DD's brother and being the nutjob about family that he is, might be that he called all Corazons his brothers.

That is very possible, but we can't know for sure until we get the whole story in the flashback.  As this arc has progressed, the likelihood that we are going to get a new crew member decreases, but I think the future king of the pirates is going to gain more allies just like whitebeard had.  Also I still think that some if not all the strawhats are going to get some sort of bounty increase.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 12:24 pm

donitaly92 wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

Strider Zero wrote:

Yeah. XD

That is very possible, but we can't know for sure until we get the whole story in the flashback.  As this arc has progressed, the likelihood that we are going to get a new crew member decreases, but I think the future king of the pirates is going to gain more allies just like whitebeard had.  Also I still think that some if not all the strawhats are going to get some sort of bounty increase.

God Usopp will have the second highest bounty. You can bet on that. xD
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: re: one piece chapter discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 12:38 pm

Srylanna wrote:
donitaly92 wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

Strider Zero wrote:

Yeah. XD

I want all the strawhats to get a bounty increase, but most likely the ones that are on the ship (nami, brook, sanji, and chopper) won't get one.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 12:39 pm

donitaly92 wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
donitaly92 wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

Strider Zero wrote:

Yeah. XD

I want all the strawhats to get a bounty increase, but most likely the ones that are on the ship (nami, brook, sanji, and chopper) won't get one.

They might get one purely by association, but chances of that are low indeed.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 10:24 am

And DD is a spoiled brat. "Where are mah slaves?!"
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 1:10 pm

Can't blame him for not wanting to go to a not awesome lifestyle after having the frame of reference of everything is awesome. But yeah, was hoping for a little stronger reasoning from him.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 8:51 am

2013 was Law's year, but I'll be damned if he's not still getting good development even now. Finally the flashback we've been waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2014, 10:53 am

Welp, I'm confused as fuck. The translation is messy as hell.

I need to reread this shit, but DD having a plan to use Ope Ope no Mi to gain eternal life by discarding someone's life sounds like a lovely, insane plan.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2014, 2:59 pm

Rocinante was such a wonderful character. And now Law is definitely top 5 for me.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2014, 1:30 pm

Good chapter this week, but I hate how much hate this chapter is getting. All people want to see is the luffy vs doffy fight, and then a one chapter recap of every other fight. They have lost their patience with this arc and just want it to end. Anything less then a chapter that ends this arc seems to be considered shit to people. Yeah this week's chapter wasn't the best, but we got PROGRESSION! So here's hoping that we get an epic chapter next week to hold people over for a little longer because from the way Oda is writing these chapters the end is in sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Chapter Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next