The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current games

Go down 
+23
Sain
Coach_RenjiAbarai
carnagevegeta
VideoGPlayer12
KittensOnACloud
Ichigotom
MulderYuffie
justinlynch3
m21out
Limelight788
Prince Doebler
????
ShaolinAce
Raz
Himin montsh
Dr. Sage
Ponky Poo
Saix
Ryu
Chulance
Roy Mustang
ArmorZeroX
Strider Zero
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Current games - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyDecember 19th 2011, 3:00 am

So I was playing poker in Red Dead Redemption and my two pair of Kings and Queens lost to a two pair of Jacks and 9s. WTF???

This is why Liars Dice will always be the best betting game in RDR.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyDecember 19th 2011, 3:10 am

Liar's dice is so much fun. I've actually played it with a bunch of friends before.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyDecember 19th 2011, 3:16 am

I can imagine it's awesome with friends, because the CPU will never call you out on a spot on. So you have to bluff and reach more.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyDecember 19th 2011, 3:24 am

I mean like we all sat around a table with cups and dice, not like through the game. But yeah the computer is pretty terrible.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyDecember 23rd 2011, 3:13 am

Hooking up my Sega Saturn and going to go retro for the weekend! :3
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyDecember 23rd 2011, 3:21 am

I'm taking a shitty mid table Bundesliga 2 German club all the way to the top in FIFA. First I shall take the bundesliga 2, then the bundesliga, and then the world.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyDecember 31st 2011, 9:55 pm

ICO
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyDecember 31st 2011, 10:17 pm

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 (PS3)
Carmen Sandiego (GC)
Warhawk (PS3)

Finished RDR again.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 7:13 am

Just finished Arkham Asylum a while back, awesome game and need to pick up Arkham City when i get the funds lol. Currently a tossup between a true childhood fave of mine, being parasite eve, love this game, and prototype.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 2:14 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
Just finished Arkham Asylum a while back, awesome game and need to pick up Arkham City when i get the funds lol. Currently a tossup between a true childhood fave of mine, being parasite eve, love this game, and prototype.
Parasite Eve is great.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 2:47 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
Parasite Eve is great.

Ooh cool another fan of PE, why is it i can find next to no one who knows of or who has even played this game, such a classic, it was one of my first games on the PSX aside from metal gear solid, crash bandicoot, FF7, and bushido blade. I got part two as well as the 3rd birthday, probably gonna play all three back to back ^^
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 3:37 pm

Ichigotom wrote:

Arkham Asylum was awesome. It was one of my first platinums. Arkham City is even better. My game of the year for 2011.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 4:24 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:

Arkham Asylum was awesome. It was one of my first platinums. Arkham City is even better. My game of the year for 2011.

Yeah i did read Arkham City got really awesome reviews and that it won game of the year in alot of places as well, definitely gotta pick it up when the funds become available. I also finally got around to beating infamous one and two a little while back, now those were some awesome games for sure ^^
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 5:30 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
Parasite Eve is great.

Ooh cool another fan of PE, why is it i can find next to no one who knows of or who has even played this game, such a classic, it was one of my first games on the PSX aside from metal gear solid, crash bandicoot, FF7, and bushido blade. I got part two as well as the 3rd birthday, probably gonna play all three back to back ^^
I only have the first game and 3rd Birthday. Sure 3rd is different but I really liked it despite what people think/say.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 6:06 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:

Yeah i did read Arkham City got really awesome reviews and that it won game of the year in alot of places as well, definitely gotta pick it up when the funds become available. I also finally got around to beating infamous one and two a little while back, now those were some awesome games for sure ^^

I platinumed the first InFamous but never got to play InFamous 2 yet. I'm in the same type of situation with limited funds until I can get more of a stable job and I get a good handle on college loan payments.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 6:21 pm

@MulderYuffie: Yeah i have only played a bit of the second one myself, it was a pretty serious departure from the first one, it played more like the original resident evil games than anything else. Not to say that is necessarily bad, but it felt like a total 180 compared to what the first one did, which is kind of sad to say. But yeah the third birthday did get a lot of flack from people, i haven't played it yet myself, but from all of the following i did on it up to and after its launch, i dont think all the bad things said about it was warranted, it looked really good to me and got some solid reviews.

@Strider Zero: Ooh u lucky dog u lol, i almost platinumed part one, if it weren't for those damn blast shards, i hate looking for those things ><, but two is definitely off the chain, like a whole nother level compared to the first, u definitely gotta pick it up when u get the chance. And ugh yeah, im on the job hunt as well to supplement the job i already have, *sigh* i is a broke ass beyotch XD.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 8:04 pm

I'm lucky i don't have to work but yeah I get limited funds too and most of it goes to living and or my boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 8:20 pm

Currently playing.

360:

- Grand Theft Auto 4.
- PGR4.
- Saints Row (borrowed).
- Grid (borrowed)

PS3:

- NFS: Shift.
- Mafia 2 (soon).
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 12:04 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
PS3:

- Mafia 2 (soon).
Get some good games.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 12:09 am

Raz wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
PS3:

- Mafia 2 (soon).
Get some good games.

Mafia is a pretty good game. I'd of paid full price, but, I didn't have to. XD

Shift is ok, but I have a better racer on 360.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 12:30 am

I mean there are so many better games you could and should have.

Uncharted 1, 2 and 3
Mass Effect 1 and 2
The Assassins Creed series
inFamous 1 and 2
Arkham Assylum and City
Skyrim

THat should last you a long time.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 12:51 am

Well he did just get PS3 so I'd cut him some slack for just a little bit. But yeah, that list is pretty solid on what direction to head.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 1:28 am

Raz wrote:

Uncharted 1, 2 and 3
Mass Effect 1 and 2
inFamous 1 and 2
Arkham Assylum and City
Skyrim

You forgot
Ratchet & Clank series
Bioshock series
Fallout series
Red Dead Redemption
God of War III
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Soul Calibur 4 and upcoming 5.
Resident Evil 5
Silent Hill HD collection
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Ico/Shadow HD Collection
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 2:03 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Well he did just get PS3 so I'd cut him some slack for just a little bit. But yeah, that list is pretty solid on what direction to head.

Indeed, takes time to get the games.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 2:56 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Raz wrote:

Uncharted 1, 2 and 3
Mass Effect 1 and 2
inFamous 1 and 2
Arkham Assylum and City
Skyrim

You forgot
Ratchet & Clank series
Bioshock series
Fallout series
Red Dead Redemption
God of War III
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Soul Calibur 4 and upcoming 5.
Resident Evil 5
Silent Hill HD collection
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Ico/Shadow HD Collection
Nah I didn't forget them, I just figure give him a shorter list at first, I know what it's like to have a fuckhuge backlog. Also there's little point in getting Soul Calibur IV with V right around the corner. I'd definitely add God of War to the priorities though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current games
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next