The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goku vs Superman

Go down 
+5
justinlynch3
Sain
Strider Zero
Raz
alverse god supreme
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who wins
Goku
Goku vs Superman - Page 2 Bar_left40%Goku vs Superman - Page 2 Bar_right
 40% [ 2 ]
Superman
Goku vs Superman - Page 2 Bar_left60%Goku vs Superman - Page 2 Bar_right
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Goku vs Superman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Superman   Goku vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2010, 10:51 pm

Yes, I'm using Current New Earth Superman for the debate, I always use Current Supes unless a specific version is stated.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Superman   Goku vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2011, 1:31 pm

Chulance wrote:
I can't read your writing.

So I'll explain to you how Superman can defeat Goku out of sheer boredom. Superman is one of the most powerful superheroes in the DC Universe. There are a variety of versions, the main one being the New Earth Superman New Earth DC is the equivalent of Earth 616 of Marvel. Not important, Superman absorbs and stores energy from the yellow sun, and Kryptonite alone cannot be used to defeat him.

Superman has an opponent named Metallo who's a kryptonite powered machine, he's defeated him on numerous occasional, and defeated entire monsters made of Kryptonite, and even Giant Sized Metallo's. That being said, so you get that thought out of your head of Goku using Kryptonite against Superman. Goku's capable of planet busting via classification, going by pure facts he's never destroyed a planet, not even a moon, Roshi, and Piccolo destroyed the moon. Kid Buu destroyed the earth, and Cell blew up King Kai's planet.

Did you see me mention Goku destroy moons, or earths no. There is nothing Goku can do to Harm Superman, but plenty our Krytponian Refugee can do to defeat his inferior Japanese version. His physical feats alone allow him to tear Goku apart, I'm done, just wanted to explain why Goku has no chance of even hurting Superman.
i didnt know people responded to this so i will go ahead and respond to this post
1. are you trying to say he cant destroy a planet lol he is the good guy why would he destroy the planet

2. SPC said he could destroy a solar system and ss3 goku is way stronger than that

3. I dont see how Superman can hurt ss3 goku goku would have a good chance not even in ss form but goku wins in ss ss2 and ss3 so your point is not working here dont even know what you were trying to prove
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Superman   Goku vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2011, 7:53 pm

I'm afraid you're wrong, Cvegeta.

Spoiler:

I think that's proof enough that Superman could more than hurt Goku. The only thing is whether Goku has the destructive force to win or not. Of that, I'm not really sure anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Superman   Goku vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2011, 11:56 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
I'm afraid you're wrong, Cvegeta.

Spoiler:

I think that's proof enough that Superman could more than hurt Goku. The only thing is whether Goku has the destructive force to win or not. Of that, I'm not really sure anymore.
i dont think that that he would be able to take goku ki blast i just dont see it especially at ss3
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Superman   Goku vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2011, 12:23 am

You might be right. If Vegeta's Galick Gun could have destroyed the earth in the Saiyan Saga, SSJ3 Goku could definitely do his mark on many things.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Superman   Goku vs Superman - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goku vs Superman
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2