The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts 3

Go down 
+6
Saix
Strider Zero
Big Bird
MulderYuffie
Ponky Poo
ArmorZeroX
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 9:02 pm

"Hey, Rucksack" Best part in that video.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 9:12 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
Prequel, midquel, however you want to define it without blanket terms.

I probably won't show much interest in this game unless they rectify the shit they pulled with Setzer in KHII.
Does it greatly offend you that much? XD Well Nomura has said it's about time the series returned to consoles and KH3D leads the series forward and hints at KH3 alot especially the ending. It looks like BBSv2 has been cancelled during the current time. Now all we gotta do is wait for Versus XIII to get done........if it ever does.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 9:30 pm

TGS will reveal that schedule hopefully.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 10:06 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
TGS will reveal that schedule hopefully.
Yes hopefully an HD collection will be announced.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 11:07 pm

Don't see the point in a HD collection unless it was FM versions of every game fully localised.
Back to top Go down
VideoGPlayer12
Citizen
Citizen
VideoGPlayer12

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 11:14 pm

Neo wrote:
Don't see the point in a HD collection unless it was FM versions of every game fully localised.

Unless it's the final mix versions Square an't havin my moneyz. making it pointless.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 11:26 pm

Neo wrote:

Completely worth it if it's on PS3.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 11:52 pm

Why? You can get the same experience by playing the copy you already own on PS2 or an even better one by emulating it on PC. Unless it's localised Final Mix games there's no benefit to you unless you're completely new to the series and even then the other two options would be cheaper.
Back to top Go down
VideoGPlayer12
Citizen
Citizen
VideoGPlayer12

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 11:54 pm

Neo wrote:
Why? You can get the same experience by playing the copy you already own on PS2 or an even better one by emulating it on PC. Unless it's localised Final Mix games there's no benefit to you unless you're completely new to the series and even then the other two options would be cheaper.

Perilously!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 11:56 pm

Neo wrote:

I was referring to BBS, DDD, Re-Coded and Days. The latter two are available to me, but I don't have 3DS or PSP.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2012, 12:00 am

DDD, Coded and Days would most likely never even be considered for inclusion because Nintendo so you'd essentially just be paying for BBS.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2012, 12:04 am

Neo wrote:
DDD, Coded and Days would most likely never even be considered for inclusion because Nintendo so you'd essentially just be paying for BBS.

Nintendo didn't work on either of those games and they don't have the right to refuse that type of port. When companies work with console groups they don't sell the rights to their game with it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2012, 12:23 am

Pretty sure Nintendo owns the publishing rights, that's not the same as intellectual property or what have you.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2012, 12:29 am

Neo wrote:
Pretty sure Nintendo owns the publishing rights, that's not the same as intellectual property or what have you.

Nope, Square Enix has the publishing rights. Generally third party companies won't do that, in case they get another offer, like later ports.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2012, 1:38 am

Neo wrote:
Chain of Memories didn't have a remake........
Anyways you are probably thinking of the latest Dragon Quest games which had the help of Nintendo making it stateside.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2012, 1:58 am

Re:CoM was a remake, not a port. It's the exact same situation as what happened with Ninja Gaiden. Team Ninja were not allowed to port the game to PS3 for whatever reason but they modified it enough to be considered a 'new' game in its own right and then released it as Ninja Gaiden Sigma on PS3.

I'm still certain that SE would not be allowed to port DDD, Coded and Days to another companies system, whether it's through publishing rights or just the contract that was signed it's just not going to happen. Not to mention the control disparity, I haven't played DDD or Coded but I'm assuming they use the touch screen in some way that obviously couldn't be replicated on a PS3.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2012, 3:47 am

Neo wrote:
Re:CoM was a remake, not a port. It's the exact same situation as what happened with Ninja Gaiden. Team Ninja were not allowed to port the game to PS3 for whatever reason but they modified it enough to be considered a 'new' game in its own right and then released it as Ninja Gaiden Sigma on PS3.

I'm still certain that SE would not be allowed to port DDD, Coded and Days to another companies system, whether it's through publishing rights or just the contract that was signed it's just not going to happen. Not to mention the control disparity, I haven't played DDD or Coded but I'm assuming they use the touch screen in some way that obviously couldn't be replicated on a PS3.
Re:Coded works just the same as Days as far as touch screen goes. 3D could easily be done and Nomura has already stated interest in remaking Days bringing up no issues with Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2012, 3:54 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Neo wrote:

Re:Coded works just the same as Days as far as touch screen goes. 3D could easily be done and Nomura has already stated interest in remaking Days bringing up no issues with Nintendo.

iirc you could play days without touch screen for the most part. So yeah, a PS3 port would probably work for both of those.

Since PS3 supports 3D, you can optionally turn on the 3D aspect of DDD if that was ported over as well.
Back to top Go down
VideoGPlayer12
Citizen
Citizen
VideoGPlayer12

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2012, 2:01 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Neo wrote:

iirc you could play days without touch screen for the most part. So yeah, a PS3 port would probably work for both of those.

Since PS3 supports 3D, you can optionally turn on the 3D aspect of DDD if that was ported over as well.

It would be cool to see the ds games as well as re com on the ps3 for those who never had the games before however if they were to make a hd collection I have a feeling that only games they would add would be kh1 and 2 for america and the final mixes for japan and nothing else, if this happens to be the case the only way I myself would see it as something that's worth my money is if they make some sort of awesome special edition or something like almost as awesome as those FUCKING KH PORTABLES THAT WE NEVER GET!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU JAPAN!!!!! AWWWWWWHHHHGGG!!!
But yea probably not something like that but atleast something that would cater to the american fans.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2012, 5:39 pm

VideoGPlayer12 wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Neo wrote:

It would be cool to see the ds games as well as re com on the ps3 for those who never had the games before however if they were to make a hd collection I have a feeling that only games they would add would be kh1 and 2 for america and the final mixes for japan and nothing else, if this happens to be the case the only way I myself would see it as something that's worth my money is if they make some sort of awesome special edition or something like almost as awesome as those FUCKING KH PORTABLES THAT WE NEVER GET!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU JAPAN!!!!! AWWWWWWHHHHGGG!!!
But yea probably not something like that but atleast something that would cater to the american fans.
I would have liked to have seen that Days DSLite here in america Sad
Back to top Go down
VideoGPlayer12
Citizen
Citizen
VideoGPlayer12

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2012, 7:09 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
VideoGPlayer12 wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Neo wrote:

I would have liked to have seen that Days DSLite here in america Sad

Same, It looked so badass but of course, Japan is going to cater to the goddamn Japanese market only compared to the American and European markets. Yea we got that kh3d special edition but I still would have loved to see something bigger rather then a case and some new cards It would have been nicer to get one of those portables and that khbbs us psp doesn't count. It's nothing but a fucking gray psp with a copy of khbbs and it doesn't even come with a case, come on now that's just sad. But yea it would be nice to get some cool things with the kh hd collection or kh3 whenever they come out or if they come out.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 12:12 pm

Alright, so KH3 announced, everyone.

Let's get hype.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 12:58 pm

me and a few people were watching last night when it was shown so awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2019, 9:25 am

I know this place is dead, but I have to document this here now that KH3 is out and I just beat the game. I just love how much gold is in this thread now that everything has come to pass. That includes ports of everything to PS3 and PS4 (I was totally right about that btw) and KH3 taking forever to come out.

See y'all in 15 more years for KH4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2