The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "I'm Back" Topic

Go down 
+20
Ichigotom
Sain
Howaito Yokubo
carnagevegeta
Riku
⟬⟭Spring Day⟬⟭
MulderYuffie
Limelight788
Prince Doebler
Cloud
Blitz3124
Saix
Ponky Poo
justinlynch3
????
Raz
ArmorZeroX
Ryu
Evon
Strider Zero
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 10th 2012, 8:20 pm

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 10th 2012, 8:24 pm

Hello, feels good to be back don't it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 10th 2012, 11:14 pm

m21out welcome back asshole, took you long enough. How's life? sucks? Well great.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 12:27 am

Hehe so i guess its been a while since ive had a chance to get online due to work, life, etc. lol, but here i am now and its nice to be back haha ^^
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 12:53 am

Welcome back, Ichigotom.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 1:25 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Welcome back, Ichigotom.

Many thanks mon ami ^^
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 6:00 pm

Welcome back Tom and M21out dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyApril 17th 2012, 12:17 am

Oo wow come to this specific thread and before i made my last post only one respondent and now here i am again, its like deja vu or something hahaha. Well been rather busy rediscovering myself, finding out some people i thought i knew and trusted were never really who they claimed to be, having a major falling out with said individual, moaning and groaning, falling down, and in the end now finding someone new and reconstructing this broken heart into something stronger than it was before ^^
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyApril 17th 2012, 12:18 am

Welcome back, Tom. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyApril 17th 2012, 12:21 am

Tis good to be back broski, yeah so far so good i have to say, its good to know the woman im involved with now has one of those things that seems to be lacking in alot of people these days, a heart :/
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyApril 17th 2012, 12:24 am

Not one of these people?

The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 Boobs-on-facebook
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyApril 17th 2012, 12:27 am

Welcome back Ichigotom. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyApril 17th 2012, 12:45 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Not one of these people?

The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 Boobs-on-facebook

No it was the so called "girlfriend" i thought i had, turns out the play i thought i was watching was nothing but a folly and the curtain was lifted and i got to see who she was truly, a heartless two timing beyotch who didnt give a shit for me and never loved my ass from the beginning. So it was a bitter pill to swallow but im better for it coming out, i know my hands are clean of the situation and i know how i felt for her, but hey sometimes what u feel for someone isnt always what u get in return. All u may get is alot of lies, betrayal, called names and told ultimately ur someone who can never be loved and someone who has no idea on how to relate to women or just people in general.

She wanted to have all the attention on her when her so called life became "hard" (believe me she doesnt fucking know what hard means, shes got it easy living at home with mommy and daddy with no job, no money in her pocket, going to school, and all shes asked to do is babysit and clean up around the house) Its no excuse to go out, get shit faced, call my ass at five in the morning, keep me up for three hours balling over the phone how hard it is for u and how u cant hack it, how much u love me and wanna be with me, how im the only man for u and no other man can have u and then turn around and pick some random swinging dick up in a bar, screw him, and lie about it for almost three months until i drag it out of her.

She was like talking with two different people, said one thing and turned around the next minute like what was said before didnt matter or never happened. It was a straight up joke and honestly a waste of time and effort on my part, but im better for it now and stronger as a result. Finding new love and an amazing woman who is on a whole nother plain in every aspect than she will ever be.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyApril 17th 2012, 12:47 am

Good to be back justin ^^ and hahaha that picture is hilarious, willy wonka and the chocolate factory right? He looks so intrigued XD
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyApril 17th 2012, 2:18 am

Welcome back Very Happy Tom!! ~

>.> *cough* some peoplez missed ya.. <..<;; But they're too shy to say. >.>;;
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyApril 17th 2012, 2:32 am

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome backs Tiffs *hugs* *looks around* hmm well whoever they are, its nice to know people missed me so much. If they read this, know that i missed u lots to :3. They dont have to be shy either, but its cute <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyApril 17th 2012, 3:05 am

Ichigotom wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome backs Tiffs *hugs* *looks around* hmm well whoever they are, its nice to know people missed me so much. If they read this, know that i missed u lots to :3. They dont have to be shy either, but its cute <3 <3 <3

^_^ You're very welcome. <3

<_< Now keep yo arse here k?!
I will not be that <.< Tifa that invited friends to forum that magically disappear, we have a reputation to upkeep!!

Smile Glad to have you back. And happy that your life is in order once again. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyJune 6th 2012, 9:13 pm

Lol my second triumphant return XD, nice to be back where and yes Tiffany, i shall keep my arse here lol, even though u said that almost two months back in the post above hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyJune 6th 2012, 10:01 pm

Welcome back again.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyJune 6th 2012, 10:38 pm

Welcome back, Tom.

Good job, Tifa.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyJune 6th 2012, 10:44 pm

Whoops, I didn't post here because I made a topic instead. Oh well, I was gone for over a year anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyJune 6th 2012, 11:14 pm

That, and you deserved your own topic.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2012, 12:59 am

Welcome back guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyJune 7th 2012, 9:54 pm

Aww, Tom! Very Happy
The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 J8e1l5

Welcome back Zero Very Happy

Prince Doebler wrote:
Welcome back, Tom.

Good job, Tifa.

The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 Bow
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 EmptyAugust 22nd 2012, 7:02 pm

I'm back from the grave and hopefully this time for good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Back" Topic   The "I'm Back" Topic - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm Back" Topic
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next