The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aliens: Real or Fake?

Go down 
+11
DudeWynaut
tazze019
Ichigotom
KittensOnACloud
Chulance
Limelight788
ShaolinAce
????
Raz
Strider Zero
m21out
15 posters
AuthorMessage
m21out
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
m21out

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Aliens: Real or Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 6:03 pm

After watching one of those syfy channel specials about area 51 and what the government is hiding, they brought up aliens. This made me question whether or not aliens are real. After thinking about it before I went to sleep last night, I am convinced that aliens are possibly real. There is a whole universe out there, Earth can't possibly be the only planet with life on it. What do you guys think? Are aliens real or fake?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 6:38 pm

Aliens are real. Just the other day a Mexican was caught for crossing the border into America.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 8:54 pm

Pretty much exactly what Zero said. There's no way of knowing.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 3:44 am

Aliens real-Possibly.

Do the government have any proof that there aliens-No.

The government has no idea of anything. Area 51 I bet is just a building that don't have any evidence to aliens. Area 51 is most likely used for military. Now not all people are nutjobs about aliens. Look at the pyramids. Do you think that human slaves made those? Hell no. Most likely aliens. But the problem is we got no proof, so we can't prove that aliens made anything on earth or of those pictures. The picture are most likely fake, but hey, you never know.
Back to top Go down
ShaolinAce
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
ShaolinAce

Male Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 2:32 am

Aliens are real. I pray everyday when I go to sleep I don't wake up on a surgical table with a bunch of gray skinned, huge headed, black eyed fucks doing work on me.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 6:18 pm

I say it's pretty likely, although probably not how we imagine it. We have to remember that Earth is not the only place in this universe with life. Mars used to have microscopic creatures before the massive cool down killed all life forms. The chance of our planet being the only life form in such an massive universe is incredibly small.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Limelight760
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyApril 2nd 2011, 1:36 pm

I believe Aliens are real, maybe even little green men. But who's to say that Aliens are not just humans? Maybe there are other humans on different life supporting planets the Universe is large enough this could be true right?

Some may be less advanced, or perhaps farther advanced then us.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2012, 3:11 am

I have no idea but if they are, I hope I never have an encounter.

Its not impossible to believe there are living organisms outside of planet Earth. For all we know there's another planet Earth somewhere in the universe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 7:27 am

Mm i happen to believe that aliens have influenced our development and advancement as a species in the past and still do today, guess its one of my interests when it comes to this kind of stuff, but check out err rather google "ancient astronaut theory" and u will see what i mean, its some really interesting stuff and made me really think lol
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 1:52 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
Mm i happen to believe that aliens have influenced our development and advancement as a species in the past and still do today, guess its one of my interests when it comes to this kind of stuff, but check out err rather google "ancient astronaut theory" and u will see what i mean, its some really interesting stuff and made me really think lol

Oh!! I saw a documentary on this on National Geographic the other. I think they referred to Gods of various cultures to actually being Aliens or something. Really interesting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 2:02 pm

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:

Oh!! I saw a documentary on this on National Geographic the other. I think they referred to Gods of various cultures to actually being Aliens or something. Really interesting stuff.

Yeah its actually an entire series on the history channel called ancient aliens, and them being referred to as gods is one terminology used to describe them by various groups of ancient peoples.
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

Male Number of posts : 97
Name : Ezzat
Quote : Myaori kadn akkie
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyApril 17th 2012, 10:01 pm

aliens is real when you are high.. just kidding
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyApril 17th 2012, 10:52 pm

tazze019 wrote:

How do you know this Tazze? >.>... Lol
Back to top Go down
DudeWynaut
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyApril 17th 2012, 10:56 pm

removed

Last edited by DudeWynaut on January 15th 2014, 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

Male Number of posts : 97
Name : Ezzat
Quote : Myaori kadn akkie
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyApril 18th 2012, 6:27 am

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
tazze019 wrote:

Just kidding about that 'high'.. I really don't know. But the thing is aliens are fake.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyApril 18th 2012, 6:39 am

tazze019 wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
tazze019 wrote:

Just kidding about that 'high'.. I really don't know. But the thing is aliens are fake.
I would be most interested in seeing the evidence you have to back that claim up.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJune 1st 2012, 6:39 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Aliens are real. Just the other day a Mexican was caught for crossing the border into America.

Now intelligent life from another planet is a different story. As far as we've seen, there hasn't been any sign of life on any other planet. Does this mean that these planets don't exist? Not in the least bit. I try not to form an opinion on whether intelligent life from another planet exists. There's just too much mystery around it.

Now I can't exactly show you physical evidence, but thinking about it logically is another story. In 1947, Roswell, New Mexico, there was a supposed incident where a UFO was spotted and crashed. Supposedly it was a weather balloon. And, to top it off, people who were suppose to testify in court to the sightings of the "UFO" never showed up. But in all fairness, the government said they were experimenting and what everyone saw was a weather balloon. Now let's add Area 51 to that. If aliens do exist, you better be damn sure they're located there along with other government programs. If none of this 'hard to imagine' stuff is real, than what's with all the secrecy of Area 51?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJune 1st 2012, 11:16 am

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:

I saw a documentary on this to, it convinced me they were real, we even have days in our calender in reference to them, which genuinely freaked me out, because that brought the reality of it all that much closer to home, also no need to yell:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJune 1st 2012, 9:48 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:

I saw a documentary on this to, it convinced me they were real, we even have days in our calender in reference to them, which genuinely freaked me out, because that brought the reality of it all that much closer to home, also no need to yell:

Spoiler:

I need to stop taking you so seriously Buu. >_>
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJune 2nd 2012, 6:20 pm

Strider Zero wrote:

Spoiler:

I admit, I lol'd.

As for my view. Probably not on Earth, but I'm open minded to aliens being real. We can't possibly be the only advanced life forms in the entire universe, can we?
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJune 2nd 2012, 7:18 pm

Then what are they doing at Area 51? Experimenting on ice cream?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Agen Kolar
Citizen
Citizen
Agen Kolar

Number of posts : 43
Name : Agen Kolar
Registration date : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? EmptyJuly 6th 2012, 5:28 pm

Imo there are exterrestrial life forms out there for sure but are the government hiding any no.
Back to top Go down
http://starwarsforums.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Real or Fake?   Aliens: Real or Fake? Empty

Back to top Go down

Aliens: Real or Fake?
Page 1 of 1