The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel: The New Age

Go down 
+6
Prince Doebler
Ryu
????
Strider Zero
justinlynch3
Chulance
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 2:12 am

"Adam looked at Stone remembering there initial fight, focusing he began to coat himself in metal as well, facing off against Stone, and backed up as dust filled the area."

Adam: Come on Stone! Damn it, fine I'll kick your ass, but I'm busy right now? I just hope I can sustain this metal form.

"Adam moved forward punching Stone into a wall."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 2:28 am

Stone: Busy? You, that's a laugh.

*Stone charged forward colliding with Adam.*

*Troy lets the smoke clear from the attack he fired, raising a eyebrow, he was right about where Sandra was hidden, but she was unharmed.*

Troy: You blocked it, probably with some telekinetic force. *grin* Your a mutant.

*Sandra seemed tired, she had to idea she was a mutant until today, she hadn't used her powers before, and blocking that attack which would of easily killed her, took a lot out of her. Troy notices this.*

Troy: Your not use to your ability? Do you even know how to call on it at will?

*Sandra looked scared, she new she summoned that power by fluke, and she was cornered, hurt, and tired.*

*In a SHIELD HQ a agent is speaking to his superior.*

Superior: These mutants are getting out of control Noah. We need a way to stop them.
Noah: I have a plan, what better way to fight mutants, then with mutants. A team, working for us, to stop all threats.
Superior: Would be nice, but how?
Noah: Leave that to me.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 2:37 am

Adam: Well yea being homeless, and shit but your starting to get on my nerves so let's end this! He's probably a lot better with his powers now.

"Adam is pushed back part of the metal chipped out, as Stone rushes forward Adam leans forward causing Stone to trip, and Adam moves in but Stone sends forward liquid metal shaping it into a blade, Adam moves out of the way , as Stone leaps forward heat butting Adam sending him flying into a wall,.."

Adam: Ah shit!
Stone: Nice trick eh?

"Stone forms his right arm into a blade, Adam holds out his hand trying to do that instead forming spikes, he groans and charges Stone."

Adam: Alright I'll spike your ass up!
"As Troy is getting ready Dave appears in hsi usual hoodie grabbing Troy, and teleporting they reappear at the docks above some water and he teleports away leaving Troy to fall, and reappears in the room rushing over to Sandra?"

Dave: hey HEy! You ok?!
"Kano was looking at some of the files Sakyo had left at the apartment he owned including the file on Titan, he fired fire in one hand and ice in the other."

Kano: I can throw hands, but this guy seems like he'll bust yo ass up. I gotta be careful round him, if I fight him in the mean time, I need to roast more of Sindus's shit give him a message to stop messing with mutants.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 2:49 am

*Stone uses his blade to swat Adam's spike aside, he spins around keeping his swing in one continuous motion, bringing the blade back around aiming a slash at Adam's head.*

*Despite being a stranger, Sandra hugged the man, grateful to him, and thanking him for coming to her rescue.*

Sandra: Thank you, thank you very much... I-I thought I was dead.

*Sandra looks at him.*

Sandra: What's your name... I'd like to know who saved my life...
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 2:57 am

"Adam eeps forming his spieks into five blades blocking Stone's, and then kicks Stone in the chest sending him into a dumpster."

Adam: Woah..shit..the strength from metal form is so bad ass. Feel like Im in Transformers lol.
"Dave paused about to teleport away, surprised by the hug he put his arms around her hugging her back."

Dave: Uuh..the name's Dave, don't tell nobody tho that Blink guy you hear about on the news, the teleporting mutant that's me, I heard the arsonist burned those two cops that arrested me, so I came here thinking he'd come looking to finish you and your boyfriend off. That's some nice power you have if you want maybe some day I can help you get some control over it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 3:13 am

*While Adam was admiring his own strength Stone had already got back to his feet, ramming Adam into a wall. He forms a spike to stab Adam with.*

Stone: Watch your opponent fool.

*Sandra looked surprised for a second, she still seemed a little surprised she had power. She gave Dave a small kiss on the cheek, surprising him before backing away.*

Sandra: I-I'm sorry... I suppose you already have a girlfriend right...

*She go's to sit back, but after learning back against the wall, she quickly leans forward again in pain, the burns on her back hurting when touched. Her eyes was watery.*

Sandra: Ow... I guess I'm more hurt then I thought. Dave, is Bryan alive... he's, a childhood friend of mine, we grew up together.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 3:21 am

"Dave grinned."

Dave: Actually I'm single and..oh..Bryan well..he's..they don't know if he'll make it up if you want the truth, he's in crtiical condition. But hey Im not a doctor,and Doctors aren't God right.
"Adam hit the wall, mad."

Adam: Dang someone's getting mad getting a little too eager to get on me huh, well I'm sorry but I don't swing that way but I do swing this way.

"adam rushes forward looking like he's going to through a punch, then a blade comes from his chest slamming into Stone ramming him into a wall,Adam grnis"

Adam: Hell Yea I win!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 3:44 am

Sandra: Oh... I see... He's one of my oldest friends... he in the condition he's in now... because of me. I couldn't just keep my mouth closed, I had to go and anger that fire guy... now, now he might die.

*Dave helped her up, and lead Sandra over to the bed where she could sit down more comfortably then on the floor.*

*As Adam celebrates a spike pierces his stomach. We see Stone formed one from his hand.*

Stone: Fuck... if I'm... going down, I'm taking you, with me.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 9:26 am

"Dave paused."

Dave: Damn..well. I wonder if Mishi would..ah Hey listen I can teleport right, well I've heard rumors of this woman in China, a woman who heals rich Chinese politicians, and probably rich Government officials and celebrities for a high price. Maybe we can find her, get her to heal Bryan. I just..I wish I had gotten there earlier, plus I let that fire guy kill two more cops and I need to make Sure yuou two can fight back if he comes again.

"Meanwhile in another part of the hospital reviewing the security footage Doctor John had seen Dave..he was Blink, he saved the footage on a flash drive, and deleted it from the hospital's memory heading outside."

John: Now..I have the ticket I need for this hospital to be the best.
Adam: What's that man wha-

"Suddenly Adam was smacked down by the spike in Stone's hands Adam hi tthe ground hard cracking it, and Stone had smashed the blade that had pierced him it was only skin deep."

Adam:A...ah..damn it. My grandma..can hit harder!
Stone: Huh then let's see who stabs harder?!

(Rai jump in to capture poor Adam xD)
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 12:39 pm

"Suddenly, around Adams ankles, rock forms around them, immobilizing his feet. Suddenly, it grows and covers his entire body.

Muffled Voice: You have far more to worry about than that Stone guy now.

"Out of nowhere, Rai bursts out of the ground with a smile on his face. He quickly lowers the ground below Stone to trap him in it and begins to levitate Adam's rock covered body."

Rai: You're coming with me. Don't worry, I won't kill you. Consider yourself lucky for now.

"Rai walks away with the body still levitating."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 4:35 pm

Prince: Hero, what the hell was that guy's deal?

Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 4:44 pm

"Rai gets further and further away until out of sight."

Rai: Almost at the extraction point.

"Meanwhile, three figures are seen walking along the streets of America. Two male and one female. The first's name is Raih Kou."

Raih: I see. So there are ground splices in the street. Rai must be here. That bastard.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 4:45 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
Prince: Hero, what the hell was that guy's deal?

Juramo: He is probably causing some kind of trouble. Especially with the streets here. Who are you people?
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 4:53 pm

*motions to the others*

Prince: Cody Magus and his girlfriend, Queen Eartha. Everyone calls her Baby.
Baby: *SQUEAL---!*
Prince: You can call me Prince Doebler. Don't ask what my real name is. Not even Cody here knows it, and he is my closest friend.
Cody: Well, if he wouldn't be a BUTTHURT FAG ABOUT HIS PAST---
*Prince glares at Cody*
*Cody falls silent*
Prince: Who was that?
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 5:07 pm

Juramo: That was Rai Zi. He does whatever he likes. He's not really evil or good. Just selfish and conceited. I have to be going now. A hero's job never ends.

"Juramo flies off again."
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 5:32 pm

Strider Zero wrote:

"Meanwhile, three figures are seen walking along the streets of America. Two male and one female. The first's name is Raih Kou."

Raih: I see. So there are ground splices in the street. Rai must be here. That bastard.
"The other male is named Sui Cune and the female is named Ty Cune (appearances in the sign-up topic)"

Sui: Hey Raih, why did you come here anyway?
Ty: That's why I have been wondering too.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 5:34 pm

The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

"The other male is named Sui Cune and the female is named Ty Cune (appearances in the sign-up topic)"

Raih: I've been sent on a mission from the Kou family. I can't tell you that yet, sorry. For now, I'm just looking around to see what America has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 5:36 pm

"Adam groaned imprisoned in the rock, his metal powers fading away as he was taken away from Stone."

Adam: NO DAMN IT! STONE BASTARD IF YOU WANT TO KICK MY ASS THEN COME OVER HERE SO WE CAN KICK THIS GUYS ASS

"Adam focused but controlling earth was far more advanced then shiftinginto a metal coating."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 5:37 pm

*Sandra looked hopeful at Dave when hearing about the women that may be able to heal Bryan.*

Sandra: Really Dave, can we go now, please.

*She didn't seemed concerned about learning her ability at the moment, she wanted to make sure Bryan was safe.*

*Meanwhile Stone had escaped his trap.*

Stone: Annoyance, Adam is mine to kill.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 5:38 pm

Rai: He can't hear you. We're too far from him. Now shut up.

"Rai regains his grip on Adam, being far more advanced in controlling the earth. He then punches Adam in the face."
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 5:39 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Raih: I've been sent on a mission from the Kou family. I can't tell you that yet, sorry. For now, I'm just looking around to see what America has to offer.

Sui: Alright. You can stay with us if you want, we live on Jiu Wei's old fishing boat. You should remember him, he was the one person that would hire me.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 5:47 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Sui: Alright. You can stay with us if you want, we live on Jiu Wei's old fishing boat. You should remember him, he was the one person that would hire me.

Raih: I do. He was a good man. A good friend of the Kou family. I'll gladly accept your offer.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 5:50 pm

"Dave paused trying to mess with Mishi was a wrong move, she was powerful she was not a simple healer, and making her an enemy by trying to force her to heal Bryan was out of the question."

Dave: We have to pay her, she's a powerful mutant. The Shinigami Doctor is what she's known as, in other words we'd need heavy cash, I mean ..and there's a way we can get it, it depends how far you want to go to get this guy healed, but we can get this done. I'm up for it tho. Damn can't believe I'm doing all this, but she up on me kissing me maybe Bryan is just a friend.
"Adam screamed out as the grip was tightened wishing some hero would come to his aid and groaned. Moments later Adam's stone structure was smashed by an extremly muscular man who grabbed Adam and fell to the ground cracking it the man looked at Rai, it was Titan dressed in his typical black gi."

Titan: THe Fuck you doing attacking kisd?! THe hell does Sakyo have us doing now?!
Adam: Titan?!
Titan: How the hell do you know me? What the hell is going on?

Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 5:54 pm

Rai: Who the hell are you and why are you interrupting my mission?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2011, 5:59 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Raih: I do. He was a good man. A good friend of the Kou family. I'll gladly accept your offer.

Sui: Alright, let's head there now.

"Ty appears to be deep in thought, she just follows Sui as he leads Raih to the boat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel: The New Age
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next