The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel: The New Age

Go down 
+6
Prince Doebler
Ryu
????
Strider Zero
justinlynch3
Chulance
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
FunnyGuy
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 16th 2011, 10:31 pm

Eli: Yeah, I'm a mutant... uh about this favor. I'm gonna need you to shrink a bunch of people that I need to save. There's a lot. Over a hundred. Do you think you can really help? Because if you can... Hmm I might as well use what I can. I'll make it worth your while. Wink
Back to top Go down
FunnyGuy
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 16th 2011, 10:37 pm

*Chris kept walking the streets of NYC, wondering where its heroes were. He sighed as he forcefully pushed people out of his way.*

Chris: No wonder that Sylar guy thought he was god. This is easy.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 16th 2011, 10:46 pm

"Karen cooed"

Karen: Oh baby, I'll take you up on your offer! Leggo!

"She wrapped her arms around Eli, who'd gotten an text from Alex saying "Taken out, continue mission without me, Karen backed up."

Karen: So can you fly or something if not we can take my car.
"Dave suddenly teleports in grabbing Troy, and teleporting forward slamming him into a wall, he ten thelepoerts back raising his gun."

Dave: Bastard! You think you can hunt us down and get away with it ! hu!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 16th 2011, 10:54 pm

Troy: Well honestly.... yea.

*Troy shoots a blast of fire at Dave.*

*Sandra lifts Bryan up into the air a little while keeping herself suspended in the air.*

Sandra: *smile* How do you like floating.

*Bryan hadn't expected it, a bit nerves at first he laughed it off.*

Bryan: Just don't drop me.
Sandra: Why would I do that? I got this.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
FunnyGuy
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 16th 2011, 10:58 pm

Eli: Yeah, I can fly or something.

*Eli chuckled before his body glowed with blue energy and flew out of the apartment building. He was now on route to the docks. If Alex was taken out, then Eli would just be more cautious.*

Eli: We might run into danger. If you can fight, than that'll be useful.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 16th 2011, 11:17 pm

Karen: I took some karate lessons but I'm sure you mean what I can do, let's just say If I make your frineds small, if people come at us, I can make myself big. "Winks"

"Karen hung onto him smiling as they neared the docks Sylar was at the car as several moving trucks arrived, Sylar leaned against his vehicle, and Keeth was on a roof top with Liam, Sindus was sitting in a vehicle with Niran leading the moving vans."

Sylar: And the fun begins, Leggo!

"Sylar grinned flipping over a truck, slamming into another, as the doors opened up mutants falling out, Sylar caused the ground beneath them to shatter, and wenrt to one mutant dragging him over with one hand searing his head open, and taking down a mutant running from behind via TK using 360 vision to view all of them, and tear his head off."

Sylar: HAAHAHA ! FOOD FOR MEEE!
Liam: What the fuuuu
Keeth: Oh god damn it!
"Dave had teleported outof the way behind Troy teleporitng into the ceiling, a chopper opened fir eon him, Dave teleported away as bullets grazed Troy's arm he return grabbing him, and they appeared on the edge of a mountain he pushed Troy forward."

Dave: Bastard! I am the master of space Up here you have no power!

"They were at such a high altitude Troy could not even gather flames, Dave had a gun pushed against ihm."

Dave: You wanna back the fuck off now?!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 16th 2011, 11:25 pm

*The situation seemed out of Troy's favor. With a sigh he spoke to Dave.*

Troy: Fine then mister teleporter, have it your way.

*He turned to face Dave.*

Troy: Your clearly in the advantage, so fighting you now is pointless is it not.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 16th 2011, 11:44 pm

Dave: IT's that you have common sense man.

"They teleport back to a roof top in NYC, he backs away fro higm, but suddenly grabs Troy teleporting to another roof top as a rocket slams into the roof top it's the chopper from earlier, Dave is in shock."

Dave: Holy shit
SHIELD: You are hereby under arrest under SHIELD order for not registration of MRA, cease and you may sign!
Dave: Damn it looks like our a little fight got SHIEld's attention, fuck it take down that chopper, if you do I'll get you away from sHIELD, but that guy saw our faces hurry!
"Sylar dug into another man Sinus had rushed out of his car with Niran, who whipped out his tranquilizer, and Sindus his gone contacting SHIELD authorities, but all technology was down in the area, a truck was sent flying into some escaping mutants, and suddenly a shockwave decimated the truck and sent mutants flying."

Sylar: OH god I love these powers
Mutant: Hey bastard
Sylar: Heh what power do yo uhave
Mutant: How about.

"The mutant charged Sylar, a woman yelling at him to stop, as he heard choppers in the distance, Keeth opened fire against Sylar, but he heard the bullet instead he shattered the bullets, and using the pieces of the bullet he sent them into the mutant's stomach, the woman yelled out causing Sylar to lean forward vommiting falling to the ground in pain. He groaned suddenly the woman felt heavier and fell to the ground crushed by nothing seemingly growing heavier till her bones flattened.

Sylar: Weight Manipulation.and now for the grand finale.

"Two duplicates of Sylar's hands appeared behind the first mutant and wrapped around his mouth and nose strangling him, while Sylar dragged the woman over to him slicing her head open, and she struggled causing Sylar pain, but he opened his mouth shooting high pressure water into her face ripping skin off."

Sylar: Bitch..now then.

"Sylar finished cleaving her head off, and grinned peeking into her brain, this was fun he was getting a damn arsenal from these people, as Liam had fetched a heavier weapon for Keeth with a silencer, Liam ducking."

Liam: That's fucking Sylar! They let him loose against hte mutants why?!
Keeth: hell if I know where's the Banner bastard
Liam: this makes no sense.

"Niran was reaady, when suddenly the truck was completly destroyed by a shockwave, knocking Liam and Sindus into a vehicle, Sylar looked at them pushing them agianst a wall withTK, he'd finished murdering the woman and he forced Sindus to vomit."

Sylar: I have to thank you for that MRA Bill, you made the database all the more clear, all those registered mutants what will the public think when they start doing.
Sindus: Y..your Sylar.
Sylar: Oh I havea fan club now glorious!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 16th 2011, 11:51 pm

*Troy grins.*

Troy: Gladly.

*Troy quickly gathers fire in his left hand and turns facing the chopper, unleasing a massive torrent of flames upon it.*

Troy: No arrest today.

*Sandra has started to lift other objects, expanding her focus.*

Bryan: Don't try to take on to much.
Sandra: Don't worry, I'm still in control.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 16th 2011, 11:55 pm

Jin: Wait...if Sylar is free again...Can I borrow your laptop for a second?
Ty: Um...sure.

"Jin grabs Ty's laptop and logs onto his website. He scrolls through his hidden cameras in the city, eventually gets to one facing the docks. Sylar is shown on it. Jin then logs off of the website and gives the laptop back to Ty."

Jin: Damn it...my hunch was right. Sylar is free and killing more mutants.
Sui: Do you know how we can stop him?
Jin: Listen, drop me off there and I will handle Sylar.
Asuka: I want to go too.
Jin: It's too dangerous for the rest of you. At least I can make duplicates of myself so Sylar won't know which one is the real me.
Sarah: Hey Yamairo, do you think it's possible for Maria to have a dormant power?
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 12:00 am

"Dave watches the chopper going down teleporting into the crowd teleporting some people out of the way of the flaming chopper, and returns to the roof top putting his hand on Troy's shoulder."

Dave: As you can see SHIELD wants to make us the U.S's bitches so now were all on the same side, or I can leave you here to fight SHIELD behave.

"He teleports both of them to the condo in egypt."
Anna: Damn this is getting crazy!
Yamairo: Alright then well I can't go by that, I need an exact location, hold on I know what we can do we can just.

"Adam mimicking Holst had gone into a precognitive phase, and was painting a picture as well of a man healing, and Sylar seen leaning against a wall grinning."

Yamairo: A Dormant ability..I have no idea..abilities manifest at different time, we'd have to a heavy genetic test to see if she has the X Gene, but I'm sure since you have it she has the potential to have the gene as well.
Filipe: I'm coming too I wanna freeze the bastard!
Yamairo: If you know the location I'm coming as well
Fawkes: Stop be the transporter if he gets your power it's all over! Fine Filipe, and Jin I'll send you two then.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 12:08 am

*They arrive seeing various things in the room floating in the air.*

Troy: Hello.

*On the sound of Troy's voice Sandra lost her focus and lowered to her feet, while everything else around, including Bryan just fell. The TV in the room broke upon hitting the floor and Sandra pushed Troy to the wall.*

Sandra: You!! What are you doing here!!?

*Bryan stands up with a groan.*

Bryan: I said don't drop me... *see's Troy* The hell, Dave, what is he doing here?
Troy: Doing what I must.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 12:17 am

"In a large room, there is a huge circular table with a huge hole in the middle. In the middle, Xias in standing there. Sitting on the seats are Raih, Rai, Hakan, Erona, Lyn and Zeke."

Xias: It looks like we're all here.
Hakan: Who are all these people, Xias?
Xias: I'll explain if you let me.
Hakan: Sorry.
Xias: Now then. The six of you have been chosen for a group of mutants under my command. Together we will rock the foundations of organizations stupid enough to mess with us. As of now...we are the Mutant Special Ops Force.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 12:18 am

Jin: Sylar is at the docks in New York, near where Wei Fresh Fish is.
Sui: Yamairo, be prepared to get Jin and Filipe if things go south.
Jin: Filipe, don't get in my way.
Maria: Filipe, watch out. Sylar can melt your ice. Just keep it in mind.

"Sarah walks over to Holst."

Sarah: Do you want to finally try to make up a song? Maybe we can cheer them up.
Back to top Go down
FunnyGuy
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 12:21 am

*A massive concussive blast crashes into Sylar's backside before Eli lands with Karen. Eli's body is glowing powerfully.*

Eli: Fuck, he's killed some already... Karen get ready. First we're gonna was this guy!

*Eli charges in with great speed.*
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 12:26 am

Raih: I guess it's up to us to introduce ourselves properly. I'm Raih Kou, AKA Denki. I have the power of Magnetism and Electrokinesis.
Rai: Well I'm Rai Zi. Just call me Rai and him Denki. It's less confusing that way. Anyway, I have power over earth.
Lyn: Oh me me me next! I'm Lyn. I can make all you guys stronger with enhancement.
Erona: I'm Erona. If you don't know my name, you're living under a rock. My power is wind.
Zeke: Zeke is my name. I have some cosmic abilities.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 12:36 am

Hakan: I'm Hakan. I make illusions and make people hallucinate from them. It's quite enjoyable to watch, I assure you.
Xias: Good. As you all know, I'm Xias. I make things go boom.

"Xias makes a small explosion right on himself. Everyone seems surprised. When the smoke clears, Xias is standing there without a scratch."

Xias: I also have a huge resistance to explosions and that kind of stuff. So I called each and every one of you to help me because you all have incredible abilities. Thanks to Rai Zi, we've been able to create a room like this underground. We shouldn't have any interruptions here. My parents were mutant researchers. Thanks to their research, I have plenty of information on each of your abilities and how to augment them with a little training. But with this, we'll be doing missions together in teams and squads to make sure we stay on top. With our abilities, I don't expect one casualty. They all just need work. Even mine.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 12:45 am

Dave: We got common sense or rather he did, MRA Mutant Registration Bill has been approved while wewere hiding from this nut, and now SHIELD wants us to register, give our personal freedom, strip us of our rights, so we said fuck it, he burned the choper, and i brought him warned him anything funny and I'm dropping you higher then one of NASA's satellite mess ups falls from.
Yamairo: I understand Sui, let's move out
Adam: wait let me go!
Yamairo: But you're just
Adam: Maybe this will work..maybe. Well you sorta pulled me here agianst my will, and that painting is done.

"He pointed to the painting."

Adam: If Sylar gains the power to regenerate were all fucked.
Yamairo: WAit look at that place it must be some place familar, why not go look for it here, I stopped timea and put our numbes on your cell.
Adam: W..what...dam nit alright that works, still send me.
Yamairo: Fine.

"Yamairo teleported Jin, Filipe, and Adam to the docks teleporting away quickly going to Hank for help in monitoring the fight, at the docks Sylar was rammed into by Eli just as he'd cut into another person, he'd killed two brothers."

Sylar: Hmm seems conflict is intensyfing and oh how I wanted to kill the senator, well then time to test these babies out let's have some fun!
Karen: Holy shit he guy's.

"Sindus and Niran had taken off, Sylar fired a laser at them, but Adam stopped the laser in mid air and redirected it into an abandoned crate."

Adam: Damn! This guy's powers..so much..to contain
Sylar: Ugh the mimic again, damn it.
Back to top Go down
FunnyGuy
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 12:55 am

Eli: Karen! Shrink all the people in white. They're the people I need. I'll fight this dude right here. I guess I'm gonna have help.

*Eli grabs a van and tosses it at Sylar but before it hits, he shoots a blast of blue energy at it.*

Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 1:01 am

Jin: Yo Adam, try this trick.

"Jin disappears for a second and comes back with 5 temporal duplicates of himself. Jin then makes 4 physical duplicates of himself to total 10 Jins."

All Jins: Sylar, let's play a game. It's all about chance. Hit the right Jin, you win. Hit the wrong Jin, well let's just say you get swarmed.

"The Jins spread out and one goes in for a sweep kick on Sylar."

---------

Asuka: Now we wait. Hopefully they can take down Sylar.
Sui: And if they don't, then we go after the nuclear guy and regenerator.

"Maria starts to think about what powers she can possibly have."

Maria: It would be cool if I could control sound waves or control water.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 1:02 am

Sandra: But how can we trust him, he almost killed Bryan... he tried to kill me.

*She shows some tears as she lets Troy down.*

Troy: You forgot me going after the teleporter.
Sandra: Shut up!! You think I'd forget that!
Troy: Heh. Go cry to your family. They're probably cry babies like you.
Sandra: Why you.

*Looking angered Sandra went to slap Troy in the face, but he caught her wrist.*

Troy: *grin* Ah ah ah, we'll have none of that now. Seems mentioned family is a touchy subject for you. Any particular reason for that, hmm?

*Dave has enough grabbing Troy's shoulder giving him a serious stare, making Troy look toward him.*

Dave: That's enough. Leave the girl alone.

*Troy lets go of Sandra's wrist.*

Troy: Just conversation man.
Bryan: No, your looking for a sensitive subject you can use to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
FunnyGuy
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 1:17 am

Chris: I wonder if I can do that thing Sylar does to his victims to you two?

*Chris said this with his arms crossed as he stared at two men he had pinned to a wall in an alley. He then smirked as both men started to scream. slowly, Chris carved through their heads before letting them drop to the ground.*

Chris: That was easy... Too bad you two aren't specials. No one will think Sylar killed you... maybe.

Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 1:21 am

Karen: Gotcha! Oh damn it I don't wanna step on all the white people tho! Tht sounded so racist!

"Karen said making all the mutants in white suits smaller, and whipping out her empty wallet, she began tossing them into her wallet spraying it with some perfume to make it smell better, as she collected the shrunken mutants."

Karen: Hurry up Eli!
Sylar: Whack a Jin I like the game, but you knwo what I always hated about the game having one hammer but you see with me..I can change all that.

"Sylar quickly sends out legions of shadow tendrils to impale all of the Jin duplicates, laughing as he utilizes his new power, turning some remains from the truck into metallic blades, and sends them at Adam who backs up in fear, and suddenly begins thinking, and sends out a torrent of fire at the blades."

Adam: OH SHIT IT WORKED!
Sylar: The hell? Who here has a fire..ah nvm this is a place filled with mutants
Adam: I can really do it! Jin hey I'm a little rusty, so I'll try that trick another day, whatever pops out is what I use!
Filipe: Hey enough of that.

"Filipe charged Sylar in ice armor, then as Sylar sent a tendril Filipe shoot ice forward forming a bridge riding forward as the tendril pierced his brige he formed a new one sliding forward he raised a wall of ice which Sylar shattered only to be whipped by a torrent of ice, as a powerful bullet pierced Sylar in the leg from Keeth the recoil slamming him back, Liam rushing over to him, as Niran fired the tranquilizer at Sylar,."

Sylar: FUICK! ITS OVER NOW

"Sylar shattered the ground causing a massive earth-quake the ground tearing apart using a shockwave into the ground, hten gathered lasers in his finger tips, and fired two massive lasers decimating the moving trucks wiping out the remainder of the surviving mutants, as Adam in shock vanished Filipe rushing over to the Jins."

Filipe: Ok..now he's pissed..
Holst: Yeah Sarah we can make a song, but really about wait nuclear men, Serial killers who take powers, and now..DC is gonna be wiped out..I just have never seen so many odds against us at one itme.
Fawkes: Ah shut up, we can win this like we always do.
William: We've never faced something like
Fawkes: Darn tutin yall haven't I have.

"Anna goes up to Maria."

Anna: So your Sarah's sister, names Anna so what are you thinking about?
Dave: Just stay out of us, when you tried to burn us alive at the restaraunt, you vanished into the thin air, what the hell happened? You obviously can't teleport.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 1:30 am

Troy: Some time freeze guy. He seemed it necessary to mess in our affairs.

*Bryan had taken Sandra away from Troy, bringing her over to the couch as Dave spoke to Troy.*

Troy: Any other questions?
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 1:37 am

Dave: Yeah..freeze..guy like..ice or holy..you mean time!? Damn what so what did he want with you, this guy seems powerful. Maybe he has answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel: The New Age
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next