The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains

Go down 
+4
MulderYuffie
God
Strider Zero
Prince Doebler
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 9:35 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Prince Doebler wrote:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1215619p1.html#disqus_thread

I'd love to shove this article in quite a few people's faces--namely the assholes who actually wrote to Nintendo, telling them that they were going to pirate this game and all future games released on the Wii.
Stop being a fanboy. Nintendo of America did this to themselves there was already demand for this game before it even came out in Europe. Now what 4 months after it got released in Europe NoA say the exact opposite of what they were going to do. People decided ti pirate it is Nintendo's own fault. Now releaseing 8/9 months or holding off mentioning it for so long in the US after an english version is already avaliable will completely kill sales NICE Nintendo!!! Real NICE...

Sure, because the fact that nothing was announced places the blame solely on Nintendo. Legal implications probably never hindered its release, like they prevented Mother 3's.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 2:11 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Prince Doebler wrote:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1215619p1.html#disqus_thread

I'd love to shove this article in quite a few people's faces--namely the assholes who actually wrote to Nintendo, telling them that they were going to pirate this game and all future games released on the Wii.
Stop being a fanboy. Nintendo of America did this to themselves there was already demand for this game before it even came out in Europe. Now what 4 months after it got released in Europe NoA say the exact opposite of what they were going to do. People decided ti pirate it is Nintendo's own fault. Now releaseing 8/9 months or holding off mentioning it for so long in the US after an english version is already avaliable will completely kill sales NICE Nintendo!!! Real NICE...

Sure, because the fact that nothing was announced places the blame solely on Nintendo. Legal implications probably never hindered its release, like they prevented Mother 3's.
LOLya and mother 3 got released in Europe didn't it?

Mother 3 could have been released they just didn't want to release it.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 4:10 pm

You know, I could care less for those 3 damn games from operation rainfall. They're probably even THAT great, they're decent rpgs at best. So much hype and the games aren't even going to sell that well.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 5:25 pm

Extremewild wrote:
You know, I could care less for those 3 damn games from operation rainfall. They're probably even THAT great, they're decent rpgs at best. So much hype and the games aren't even going to sell that well.
They won't sell as long as Nintendo keeps playing these games with people. Guarantee you if The Last Story came out in the US.....say right before the Europe release? Then there would be ALOT more sales than there would be with Nintendo waiting over half a year to give an answer if it is coming to the United States or not which is retarded because it is already in english.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 9:56 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:

No it didn't. None of the Mother games made it outside of Japan, save for Mother 2. And that was released in North America only.

MulderYuffie wrote:

You don't get it.

http://earthboundcentral.com/2009/02/earthbound-legal-issues/

Yes, this talks about Earthbound, but a LOT of the legal issues for Mother 3 carry over.

Extremewild wrote:

Then go play your Elder Scrolls and Fallout games. I still wonder how the hell anyone can tell the difference between the two series.

MulderYuffie wrote:
They won't sell as long as Nintendo keeps playing these games with people. Guarantee you if The Last Story came out in the US.....say right before the Europe release? Then there would be ALOT more sales than there would be with Nintendo waiting over half a year to give an answer if it is coming to the United States or not which is retarded because it is already in english.

Which is exactly why people need to buy this game. This cycle will continue if both sides are unwilling to move toward each other.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 12:55 am

Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

No it didn't. None of the Mother games made it outside of Japan, save for Mother 2. And that was released in North America only.
Please learn what sarcasm is :3

Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

You don't get it.

Yes, this talks about Earthbound, but a LOT of the legal issues for Mother 3 carry over.
No I don't think YOU get it we were at a day and age where it COULD'VE been released editing could have been done this and that or whatever to get it other here they just didn't care. Who would with stupid ass campaign Nintendo had to sell the 2nd game.....now i'm willling to bet you'd think that was "brilliant"

Prince Doebler wrote:
Extremewild wrote:

Then go play your Elder Scrolls and Fallout games. I still wonder how the hell anyone can tell the difference between the two series.
Then you sir are even more blind than me.

Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Which is exactly why people need to buy this game. This cycle will continue if both sides are unwilling to move toward each other.
No it is too late Nintendo already screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 12:58 am

Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 Popcorn1
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 2:58 am

Prince Doebler wrote:
I fucking lol'd. There's no way you can be serious.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 9:04 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

When it's you talking, who cares what the difference is?

MulderYuffie wrote:
Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

You don't get it.

No I don't think YOU get it we were at a day and age where it COULD'VE been released editing could have been done this and that or whatever to get it other here they just didn't care. Who would with stupid ass campaign Nintendo had to sell the 2nd game.....now i'm willling to bet you'd think that was "brilliant"

They wanted to make the changes to the game, but Nintendo of Japan and Itoi wouldn't let them make those edits.

MulderYuffie wrote:
Prince Doebler wrote:
Extremewild wrote:

Raz wrote:
Prince Doebler wrote:

Same game set in different time periods. Any differences that actually matter?

Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

No it is too late Nintendo already screwed up.[/quote]

"NO U", huh? It's far from too late. The pirates never paid anything for the game in the first place, so nothing is preventing them from buying it for real this time.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 9:36 am

That stat progression couldn't be more different. Naturally the combat is totally different too since in one you have guns, and in the other you have mostly melee weapons with bows and magic. Not to mention the difference VATS makes. They really are completely different games. They're the same in that they're both open world RPGs, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 10:40 am

Raz wrote:
Naturally the combat is totally different too since in one you have guns, and in the other you have mostly melee weapons with bows and magic.

That's because they're set in different time periods. Post-apocalyptic or Middle Ages. Sure, different weapons and all that, but the gameplay fleshes out the same way. Walk around, and swing your weapon like an idiot. I'd expect that piss-poor accuracy on the Wii.

Raz wrote:
Not to mention the difference VATS makes.

An auto-targeting system.

Raz wrote:
They're the same in that they're both open world RPGs, but that's it.

"Do whatever you want, but make sure you do everything."
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 11:17 am

Prince Doebler wrote:
Raz wrote:
Naturally the combat is totally different too since in one you have guns, and in the other you have mostly melee weapons with bows and magic.
That's because they're set in different time periods. Post-apocalyptic or Middle Ages. Sure, different weapons and all that, but the gameplay fleshes out the same way.
Yes that is because of the different setting but the way they perform is completely different, that statement just proves you've absolutely no idea what you're talking about. If you're going to talk shit I'm going to call you on it.

Quote :
Walk around, and swing your weapon like an idiot. I'd expect that piss-poor accuracy on the Wii.
I never had any problems with accuracy, unless you're doing something terribly wrong, I see no way this could happen

Quote :
Raz wrote:
Not to mention the difference VATS makes.
An auto-targeting system.
Sure, if you feel like dumbing it down, it's an auto-targeting system. However you completely stop combat, see your options, have a look how many enemies there are, choose what you're going to attack, then attack. Just having VATS as an option changes everything.

Really the only way someone could say the games are anything more than a little similar due to the genre is out of their mind crazy, less intelligent than a rock, on a hefty cocktail of drugs, or plain talking out of their ass.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 3:16 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

When it's you talking, who cares what the difference is?

MulderYuffie wrote:
Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

You don't get it.

They wanted to make the changes to the game, but Nintendo of Japan and Itoi wouldn't let them make those edits.

MulderYuffie wrote:
Prince Doebler wrote:
Extremewild wrote:

Raz wrote:
Prince Doebler wrote:

Same game set in different time periods. Any differences that actually matter?

Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

No it is too late Nintendo already screwed up.

"NO U", huh? It's far from too late. The pirates never paid anything for the game in the first place, so nothing is preventing them from buying it for real this time.[/quote]
I would like to see an article or statement about the mother 3 thing because I have not heard that excuse yet. I actually can't believe you support Nintendo for the same reasons that made the Sega Saturn so famous but then again I don't expect anyone who is christian to be very "smart"....
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 4:21 pm

Watch it, Mulder. You know that there is a anti-religion bashing rule.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 4:56 pm

Prince, did you just call Elder scrolls and Fallout a piss poor wii shooter?
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 5:59 pm

Extremewild wrote:
Prince, did you just call Elder scrolls and Fallout a piss poor wii shooter?
Not exactly but him bringing up the wii having piss poor controls was only mentioned to try to slightly cover up his fanboyism. He has no right talking about Elder Scrolls and Fallout "gameplay fleshes out the same way. Walk around, and swing your weapon like an idiot" this statement is funny coming form someone who has a Zelda image as their profile picture.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 8:03 pm

Fallout and Elder Scrolls use the same engine. Minor nuances changed here and there, weapons being one of them.

The VATS system was meant to throw back to the original Fallout games that were turn-based. Nothing special.

Let me put it this way: Fallout and Elder Scrolls are as similar to each other like the Call of Duty games by Infinity Ward and Treyarch are.

As for the comments about the legal issues with Mother 3, the only source I have is that link, which cites the issues with Mother 2. As said, the legal issues carry over.

Another huge issue would have been finances. Nintendo of America lost quite a bit of money on the sales of the game, largely thanks to the $2 million they spent on advertisement. Sure, they could avoid the same mistake twice, but why would they even consider releasing a game like that again?

Another probable cause is some of the other content in the game, such as the "Oxygen sources" underwater and the Magyspies. Nintendo of America could have edited those with permission from Nintendo of Japan and only with permission from NCL.

Because they're such a big and high-up company, they have to stay that much closer to the rules. They can't just do whatever they want and get away with it, like you believe.

Mulder, you're full of shit. Get those dicks out of your ass so it can leave your system.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 8:48 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
Fallout and Elder Scrolls use the same engine. Minor nuances changed here and there, weapons being one of them.

The VATS system was meant to throw back to the original Fallout games that were turn-based. Nothing special.

Let me put it this way: Fallout and Elder Scrolls are as similar to each other like the Call of Duty games by Infinity Ward and Treyarch are.

As for the comments about the legal issues with Mother 3, the only source I have is that link, which cites the issues with Mother 2. As said, the legal issues carry over.

Another huge issue would have been finances. Nintendo of America lost quite a bit of money on the sales of the game, largely thanks to the $2 million they spent on advertisement. Sure, they could avoid the same mistake twice, but why would they even consider releasing a game like that again?

Another probable cause is some of the other content in the game, such as the "Oxygen sources" underwater and the Magyspies. Nintendo of America could have edited those with permission from Nintendo of Japan and only with permission from NCL.

Because they're such a big and high-up company, they have to stay that much closer to the rules. They can't just do whatever they want and get away with it, like you believe.

Mulder, you're full of shit. Get those dicks out of your ass so it can leave your system.
The legal issues from Mother 2 don't carry over it is a completely different game they could bypass the music bullshit for Mother 3 it's not the same fucking game. I don't see why they would have to edit anything out the most I suppose "harmful" thing for kids in the game is the shroom mind trip and I just couldn't see that edited out but hey Mario can eat as many as he wants though right? Very Happy The whole transvestite thing could and SHOULD be left the way it is. Only a certain "group" of people would have a problem with that. Again we already have Birdo so what the fuck Nintendo? They can bring the game(s) over here they just don't want to even though alot of people indeed want them. It is Nintendo's fault Earthbound didn't sell well why in the mother fuck of god would you spent a shit load on a advertisment like "This game stinks"........REALLY?

So are you going to stop eating out Nintendo's ass and realize there is a demand for these games in America and would very well make the system overall better with an incredibly library? Or are you going to continue to be stubborn about it Mr. Bernie Stolar?
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 9:43 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
The legal issues from Mother 2 don't carry over it is a completely different game they could bypass the music bullshit for Mother 3 it's not the same fucking game.

It's a sequel to the game.

http://cruiseelroy.net/2009/01/mother-3-musical-allusions/

Just a handful of them.

MulderYuffie wrote:
I don't see why they would have to edit anything out the most I suppose "harmful" thing for kids in the game is the shroom mind trip and I just couldn't see that edited out but hey Mario can eat as many as he wants though right? Very Happy The whole transvestite thing could and SHOULD be left the way it is. Only a certain "group" of people would have a problem with that. Again we already have Birdo so what the fuck Nintendo?

Even if the last part of that was true, it doesn't mean it would happen anyway. Tough break.

MulderYuffie wrote:
They can bring the game(s) over here they just don't want to even though alot of people indeed want them. It is Nintendo's fault Earthbound didn't sell well why in the mother fuck of god would you spent a shit load on a advertisment like "This game stinks"........REALLY?

This is the only thing I'm going to give you. Spend $2 million on a bad slogan, and it's going to flop. However, even if they knew they could pull a 180 on it, it doesn't mean they will. Sucks, huh?

MulderYuffie wrote:
So are you going to stop eating out Nintendo's ass and realize there is a demand for these games in America and would very well make the system overall better with an incredibly library? Or are you going to continue to be stubborn about it Mr. Bernie Stolar?

You've missed the entire sections of comments where I have stated that I want these games to come over. I'll support a motion to have a game released state-side if there's ample time to release it and the game and console are still in demand. On top of that, I choose not to bear any resentment towards Nintendo over this.

Malachy McCourt wrote:
Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 10:59 pm

Nintendo does deserve all the hate it's been getin though just sayin....it has just seemed like you've come off as a Nintendo fanboy for the most part but eh whatever. I guarantee if they went ahead and released Last Story around the time Europe gets it there would be ALOT more sales. How hard could it be to localize a game already in English?
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 11:11 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Nintendo does deserve all the hate it's been getin though just sayin....

They sure as hell aren't innocent, but they're not the great evil entity. Honestly, every company is guilty of one "crime" or another. Square-Enix with their excessive C&D letters, Namco Bandai with their localization issues, etc.

MulderYuffie wrote:
it has just seemed like you've come off as a Nintendo fanboy for the most part but eh whatever.

View it how you will. It makes no difference to me, whatever you say or think.

MulderYuffie wrote:
I guarantee if they went ahead and released Last Story around the time Europe gets it there would be ALOT more sales. How hard could it be to localize a game already in English?

That, or release all three games at once. One can dream, right? XD
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 12:03 am

Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Nintendo does deserve all the hate it's been getin though just sayin....

They sure as hell aren't innocent, but they're not the great evil entity. Honestly, every company is guilty of one "crime" or another. Square-Enix with their excessive C&D letters, Namco Bandai with their localization issues, etc.
Oh god don't get my started on Scamco. I'm as big of a Tales fan as anybody and they have pissed me off pretty good these last few years...
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 6:03 am

Prince Doebler wrote:

They run on the same engine, yes, do you know how many games run on the source engine? I suppose all those games are more or less the same too.

The 'minor nuances' you're referring to are actually game changing stuff.

Let me put it this way: No, you're wrong. You were wrong as soon as you tried to talk about games you clearly no nothing about, and you'll be wrong until you actually play them and see for yourself how idiotic you've been.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 7:29 am

Fallout and Elder Scrolls may have use the same engine in the last 4 years until Skyrim came out with a new engine, but they were still fun games to play with great story lines, hell without Fallout 3, I wouldn't have known the Elder Scroll's Existence. And then I realize how amazing the games were. And to compare them to a piss-poor wii shooter is dead wrong. You obviously know nothing about the games.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 7:53 am

Quote :

Minor changes? I am guessing swords,axes,maces,bow and arrow, and magic is SO similar to guns. And the skills are completely different from each other.
Also different story. The only thing they kept is the engine for both games (except Skyrim, which has a new engine)

Quote :

It's a auto aim to get critical hits easier. Though to be honest, I think it's a bit overpowered. Just wish they fix it little bit so the enemy has a chance.

Quote :

How dense are you? Fallout and Elder Scrolls are different games besides the same engine and same open world. Call of Duty is Call of duty, same game.

As for everything else about this whole operation rainfall bullshit, I could care less and also Fallout and Elder Scrolls aren't the only RPGS I play, I am just a bigger of it, I can play other RPGS. Man Prince, you are seriously a dick rider of Nintendo and it's pissing me off, atleast with me, I can accept the fact that Fallout and Elder Scrolls have problems, but you can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Video Games-
Jump to: