The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains

Go down 
+4
MulderYuffie
God
Strider Zero
Prince Doebler
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 8:08 am

How about that, EW and I are on the same side. This rare occurrence must show everyone just how wrong Doebler is.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 9:54 am

Raz wrote:
How about that, EW and I are on the same side.

Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 456474931_0356ba4a8d
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 10:00 am

16 is legal here brah. What of it?

This obviously means you're done running your mouth. Good.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 10:17 am

Raz wrote:
16 is legal here brah. What of it?

EW's age counter lies. He's said it several times on this forum. Pedo. Razz

Raz wrote:
This obviously means you're done running your mouth. Good.

Nope. It's just not worth the time and effort to excessively troll you guys from my phone. Razz
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 10:33 am

It's not trolling if it's just annoying. It's trolling if you genuinely anger me, which no one has gotten close to since that vegeta carnage bloke.

What I think is rich though, is you constantly give Mulder shit for trolling, yet here you are.

And for the record, claiming trolling as a deflection when really you're ignorant and have just been proven so is probably the lowest of low.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 11:16 am

Hahaha reading this debate is entertaining to say the least, i tip my cap to u guys literally ^^. I really cant comment on most of the stuff because i've only really played the original earthbound and that's the extent of my knowledge there lol and i dont own the wii, so i dont really have a dog in that fight. But i will say the last story does look amazing for sure, maybe i'll pick a wii up one day, there are a lot of games on there i wanna play for sure. As for fallout and elder scrolls, all i can say on them is those are two franchises i love dearly, i haven't played much of the original fallout games, so i can only speak of fallout 3 and new vegas, which were really awesome, especially the game of the year edition of fallout 3 (so many hours of my life gone from treading through the sewers and scouring the capital wasteland XD). Oblivion being the same way, still gotta get skyrim though -.-, curse my lack of money!!!!
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 2:58 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
Raz wrote:

Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 456474931_0356ba4a8d
LOL at changing the topic to something different when you know you have been completely worked over and know you were wrong and made yourself look like a total dumbass. On topic though I love Elder Scrolls and Fallout and they are completely different. Just because they are on the same engine doesn't fuckin mean anything if they do things differently which they do.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 4:46 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
Raz wrote:

My reaction whenever i see pedo bear XD
Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 Afhpaf

Anyway i will say that elder scrolls and fallout 3 may run on the same engine, but in terms of story, setting, weapons, and such, they couldnt be further apart. In all the time i spent with both games, i would say i barely ran into problems for either one of them, sure i would get the occasional framerate issue or sometimes it would freeze (especially on the ps3 version, lazy ass bethesda couldn't work the kinks out -.-), but other than that, both were probably two of the best games i have ever had the privilege of playing in my 20 years as a gamer ^^
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 4:51 pm

I am 16, but really, Pedophile only works if Raz was like 10 or 20 years older, he likes maybe 4 or 5 years, which isn't that bad. So he is not a pedo. Raz is just a cool guy who likes to joke here and there. But you Prince, are being a little bitch over some damn game and being bias because you probably never even played Elder scrolls or Fallout. They're different games with the same engine. How much dense can you fucking get?
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 4:52 pm

And also Ichigotom, the comment you made make me think you are not some random douche. I respect you.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 5:26 pm

Extremewild wrote:
And also Ichigotom, the comment you made make me think you are not some random douche. I respect you.

Well i just call it like i see it lol, but many thanks friend, it means alot and right back at ya Very Happy. Now to bask in the glory of receiving my first official compliment on here XD
Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 2dchnq0
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 6:47 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
Extremewild wrote:

Well i just call it like i see it lol, but many thanks friend, it means alot and right back at ya Very Happy. Now to bask in the glory of receiving my first official compliment on here XD
Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 2dchnq0
yeah your cool Ichi just ignore Prince though hes the forums number one douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 7:28 pm

Extremewild wrote:
I am 16, but really, Pedophile only works if Raz was like 10 or 20 years older, he likes maybe 4 or 5 years, which isn't that bad.

In America, pedophilia is anyone 18+ having sex with someone under 18.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 8:24 pm

*Sigh* Alright, I guess it's time to say something again. Some of you are acting like children here. Petty insults towards one another are not going to get you anywhere. I don't like to repeat myself but I will. Retaliation begets more retaliation.

Raz wrote:
It's not trolling if it's just annoying. It's trolling if you genuinely anger me, which no one has gotten close to since that vegeta carnage bloke.

That isn't a great example to pull up since the situation was handled poorly on both sides of the argument. Although he angered you, he never once insulted your taste while you did the exact opposite.

And EW, adding fuel to the fire is not appreciated either.

Anyway, sanctions will be given out to those who are notified, and this topic will be locked.

We have rules for a reason. Learn to follow them or go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains   Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo registers Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story domains
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3