The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official PSN Users Thread

Go down 
+4
Prince Doebler
Ryu
Strider Zero
MulderYuffie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2011, 8:52 pm

Some of the trophies in Uncharted 3 are ridiculous. Not necessarily difficult, but just annoying as hell. For instance, one trophy requires you to pick up ammo 20 times in a row while rolling. Sometimes Drake will take cover instead of roll the way you want and other times it takes a while for him to roll and he'll accidentally pick up ammo standing. Another trophy requires you to defeat 50 enemies in a row without auto-reloading. Sometimes the reload command doesn't respond for me and I end up screwing up.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2011, 12:53 pm

Got my fourth platinum last night in Marvel vs Capcom 3 finally. I finally got lucky and fought someone high enough in rank to get me that last trophy. Otherwise I had every trophy for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2011, 3:17 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Got my fourth platinum last night in Marvel vs Capcom 3 finally. I finally got lucky and fought someone high enough in rank to get me that last trophy. Otherwise I had every trophy for a long time now.
Sweet! I love MvC3 i'm at 50 something % I think. i need to update my trophy thing on my sig here lol. I got RE4 on PSN a few days ago and since i bought PS+ along with Daytona USA i should be qualified for the spend $60 get $10 deal.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2011, 4:20 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Sweet! I love MvC3 i'm at 50 something % I think. i need to update my trophy thing on my sig here lol. I got RE4 on PSN a few days ago and since i bought PS+ along with Daytona USA i should be qualified for the spend $60 get $10 deal.

Yeah, because I was borderline pro for MvC3 I had the trophies already earned except that I wasn't a no life player who had time to get over 2,000 wins which was the basic requirement to pass the first class ranking. So I got lucky and fought someone who was first or higher to get the trophy.

I'll probably have UMvC3 platinum'd eventually as well.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2011, 4:27 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Yeah, because I was borderline pro for MvC3 I had the trophies already earned except that I wasn't a no life player who had time to get over 2,000 wins which was the basic requirement to pass the first class ranking. So I got lucky and fought someone who was first or higher to get the trophy.

Has the trophy list been leaked for it yet....?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2011, 7:43 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Has the trophy list been leaked for it yet....?

http://www.quick360achievements.com/?page_id=1919

It's obviously no different from the PS3 version except switch the gamer score, platinum and Xbox live to online match. The biggest thing will be winning 100 ranked matches, but I can definitely do that in due time.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 2:30 am

The UMvC3 platinum just seems time consuming. Not really incredibly hard. Especially if most of the missions are the same.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2011, 5:51 pm

I'm going for Platinum in Batman Arkham Asylum. Mulder, what site did you make your PSN sig at?
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2011, 8:42 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
I'm going for Platinum in Batman Arkham Asylum. Mulder, what site did you make your PSN sig at?
It was made using the facebook PSN app should be esy to find.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2011, 8:49 pm

Almost got Plat on Arkham Asylum. 3 more challenges to go. They're not exactly easy but I'm managing.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2011, 11:50 pm

Got the platinum. Arkham Asylum is a fantastic game btw. I want Arkham City.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2011, 1:18 am

I am still kinda worried about the fact I might have to restart ALL of my games just to continue receiving story based , side stuff already completed and or number of so and so moves , enemies killed off trophies due to me switching my HDD which I still have not been able to do yet. Geez i'm not stealing files and cheating Sony god damn wish the trophies weren't so fuckedly setup.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2011, 4:59 pm

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/10/the-playstation-card-maximize-your-gameplay-and-points-earning-power/
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2011, 5:11 pm

That's actually fucking awesome if it's a debit card.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2011, 6:20 pm

Try credit card. Either way, it's still awesome.

EDIT: 14-25% APR?! Fuck that!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2011, 6:50 pm

Yeah, I'm not interested in building up debt so I can get reward points.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2011, 3:02 am

http://www.gamespot.com/news/psn-going-down-for-a-day-6346106?tag=newstop%3Btitle%3B4
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2011, 4:30 am

Ah well. Most of my gameplay is offline anyway.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2011, 5:45 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Gotta pratice on your nerd tactics huh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2011, 5:49 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Gotta pratice on your nerd tactics huh? Very Happy

Yeah. I develop 98% of my combos and extended combos in training mode.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2011, 1:07 pm

Going for InFamous platinum as you might be able to see on my gamer card. I'm real close, 95%.

This type of gamer card is pretty awesome because it auto updates a bit after you synch your trophies online.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2011, 1:25 pm

Have a good time with those shards.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2011, 2:29 pm

I should get a gamercardl ike that.....
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2011, 2:41 pm

Well that was easy lmao I just wish there was a better one for Heavy rain because Ethan is a sexy beast and I would'vel oved his face on there :3
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2011, 3:55 pm

Of course you would, You love any man character in a video game that you call hot. For me that would Lara Croft (GODDAMMIT, HER BREAST ARE SO FUCKING HUGE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official PSN Users Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next