The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

Go down 
+8
donitaly92
VideoGPlayer12
WWEDX2007
Superbuu3
Mishimi
Strider Zero
justinlynch3
????
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyNovember 16th 2013, 8:34 pm

Paige is currently in WWE NXT, I think the last word was she was to young (20) to be on the main roster, which requires 21. She was close to that age though.

Divas seem to get 2 matches often now, as for good wrestlers, Natalya is still there and she's the top wrestler. Kaitlyn isn't to bad, she can deliver a hell of a mean looking Spear, that's for sure. Naomi seems to be aiming to becoming "the female Kofi Kingston" in a sense, her style is very athletic based although she's called more a spot monkey then a real wrestler. And as I said, Brie is putting forward a effort at least, but it remains to be seen just how far she'll go.

So my short list of divas to keep a eye on is pretty much Natalya, Kaitlyn, Naomi, and Brie. None of the others from what I remember are making any sort of effort to really stand out.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 1:15 am

For the first time since returning back to WWE in 2011 (basically after the Pipebomb heard around the world) I have skipped this Raw after only watching it an hour. This is the guy who watch the Raw that dipped them back to 1996. Raw Country............

I knew this would be bad.........But what I saw was too fucking much.

So we start with the theme, with one of the worst music genre as a theme, country. You know if this was Raw Metal and had Motorhead or Venom, that would be epic. But of course, this is the PG era. Thankfully it wasn't some god awful pop................Oh who am I kidding, they had Florida-Georgia Line as their main attraction, they are basically pop country in my eyes.

So we start with Triple H and Stephanie returning from made up vacation, which I didn't care too much for. Randy comes out and screams at Triple H

This is the part I am confused. Are any of the people in the ring heels? They seem to get mostly face reaction. Either that or the fans are more stupider or just bored.

Vickie and Maddox came out and say how they fucked up, and are both put in matches. Maddox would be fighting Randy and Vickie would be fighting AJ Lee. When they made this, this gave HHH a more face reaction. For those who don't know, Vickie has probably the most heat than any heel (Which is a big problem) and Maddox is probably 2nd. So punishing them is being the good guy. If you praised them, it would help with heat.

Anyways, now we have our first match, Randy Orton vs. Brad Maddox.

You know what would of made this better, if Maddox won.

Just for some shit luck, like if Big Show interfered, Maddox would made an upset win. Maybe kickstart Maddox's wrestling career (since he was a wrestler). And before we all say it would make Randy weak, SCSA lost to Spike Dudley in a #1 contenders match for the WWF champion.

In the end, Randy won, no progress in any story.

Next was an Intercontinental Title match with Curtis Axel and Big E. Langston.

To cut things short, Big E is new champion. I am glad to finally get Curtis off the championship. He had no add value to the title. Big E will hopefully do well, since unlike most big guys, he seems to do very good in the ring and well behaved (unlike a certain other big guy). He is also funny too when on the mic, so some mic time would help a lot.

Next was the downfall of this Raw.

Divas Musical Chair........What the fuck.

You know, for years, the women of the WWE have been treating like shit. But this is too far. To reduce themselves to a child's game is discrimination. Sure, they had some fuck up shit before the PG era (Bra and Panties matches, mud bathes, etc.) But when the Divas have matches, some outshine the men's matches. Even in the PG era, they could of just done a country like battle royal. Atleast that would of been tolerable. Thankfully it was over quickly, but the damage was done. Also I heard that they are doing a Diva's Survivor Series, which sound pretty cool, but then I realize it was all the Total Diva's cast vs. the non cast, so this is some shitty plug in for that show. Fuck this world.

Next was Ryback vs. Big Show.

When I heard this match being called earlier, I cringed.

I was right, I cringed all the way, until I saw Ryback do a shell shock on Big Show. I was shocked that Ryback could do that. I actually for once praised Ryback, but he lost.

Before we continue on, I want to mention that Ryback is schedule to fight either Brock Lesnar or Goldberg and get over them. This is the same guy who has been on a PPV losing streak, can't get a title worth shit, is an egotistical bastard, and has been jobbing to people like R-Truth. Also includes nuclear heat backstage, which is usually a bad sign. So I'll be honest here, Ryback will be future endeavored before Wrestlemania.

Big show then almost got ambushed by Randy after words, but Show speared him and once again, no progression in storyline (GREAT FUCKING BUILD UP TO SURVIVOR SERIES GUYS)

Then we get a cringe backstage moment with that shitty band, Zack Ryder, and 3MB.

Mid-Rant: Ok, I don't see what the fuck the big deal is with Drew McIntryre. I see him as what Wade Barrett was, a good wrestler, but with HORRIBLE mic skills and zero care. Sure, this is too much of punishment for him, but thinking he's a world champion, even before this, is laughable. Sorry IWC, but Drew is no worth the time.

After that, I saw the Real Americans vs. Kofi Kingston........................and the Miz.

I just stopped the show after that. I was done. I couldn't watch anymore.

Sure, after the match, Miz turned heel or whatever, but I never liked the Miz ever. Than I heard Xaiver Wood debuted (which is cool I guess) and the 6 on 6 match was epic.

Rey Mysterio returning.................................I don't care. Rey should of retired by now. Hell, he was limping AFTER HE JUST RETURNED. Now we have a Survivor Series match, but I don't care for it too much.

This was a bad Raw. I thought after SummerSlam, that WWE would finally be getting their shit together. I was wrong. WWE is back in 2009.

We have both Cena and Orton as our two world champions.............Oh god.

We have no storylines going to SURVIVOR SERIES. Not just some random PPV, but one of the big 4. It's embarrassing. I think it's time for me to run away from WWE for a while again unless somehow, someway, that Survivor series can pull out all the stops.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 2:05 pm

RAW Country wasn't the best episode.

I can agree with many of your points, but not Curtis Axel. Big E winning the title was a mistake. Axel had just broken off from Paul Heyman and was able to start building his own legacy (defending over Ziggler was a good start) and character (instead of being Heyman lacky #3). Defending over someone like Big E could of been another big step for him.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 10th 2013, 2:29 am

After the ending of Raw today, could the day finally happen. WILL CENA TURN HEEL OR WILL THE WWE FUCK UP AGAIN?
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 14th 2013, 4:02 pm

So tommorow for me is the biggest decision of WWE's life since the whole PG era start. With this being the supposed "unification" match for BOTH world champions.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton.

Now I would normally cringe at the idea, but to be honest, these 2 made the whole era possible and are the 2 biggest stars right now.

Of course rumors are in speculation. One of them is possible something WWE would be stupid to do is that both men switch champions. One grabs the other. The biggest one that could change the landscape is a heel turn of John Cena and turning him corporate.

I personally don't even care if that's an obvious heel turn, the grand scale of it would be crazy. I knew the instant that Hulk Hogan went out in the Bash of the Beach WCW PPV, he was going to turn heel. But the reaction itself was too good to care. Sure, Cena has nowhere near as much fame as Hogan, but it'll put the whole WWE fans in the their boots.

The TLC ppv could be the comeback PPV WWE needs that been wanning since after Summerslam. All the matches seem good, no BS last minute decisions, all good.

Hopefully WWE won't fuck this up. Raw's ending had like 10 rivalries ready to implement. If none are capitalize, than WWE is truly doomed.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 2:27 am

Wow. Just wow.

Last night's Royal Rumble is WCW 2000 bad. The first match set the mood for an epic night, but shit when downhill.

Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt, easy contender for match of the year. Shows once again why Daniel Bryan needs to be face and shows the true ability of Bray, hopefully to be soon top heel.

Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show didn't happen. It was literally a jobbers match. Brock destroyed Big Show without even starting the match. It was nice to see the ruthlessness of Brock, but at the same time, he didn't seem brave and more of a coward. Brock should be the only wrestler as a heel to be a dominate force, not a cliche by EVERY HEEL. Hell, the only heels that aren't cowards are The Shield and The Wyatts.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton. Pittsburgh said it best "THIS IS AWFUL!" "WE WANT DIVAS!" Words no longer need to say.

The Royal Rumble, the absolute worst.

Only one shocking surprised. (No, Kevin Nash doesn't count HHH, The NXT guy was the only surprise.) No Daniel Bryan, and Batista, a man who only came back not last week, wins, proving all you have to do is kiss the biggest ass to be champion. Shit, I'll rather have ANYONE, I mean it, ANYONE ELSE. I don't care who, they deserve more than him. Brock deserve more than him and he's only been around for like not even 10 shows. He was so badly hate, he might of gotten X-pac heat that night.

Though I will admit, Roman Reigns deserves all my respects that night. Beating Kane's record of most elimination in one rumble and becoming final two. He deserves a lot.

Also funny note, Both Batista and Randy Orton bitch at the crowd and got out of character. And they will probably both (unless Randy loses the championship) headline Wrestlemania XXX.

Also one more positive note, New Age Outlaws are now 6 time TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD! I am glad to see them still got it years later.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 2:51 am

Man WWE gotta start building new superstars.

- CM Punk has walked out and WWE doesn't seem intent on returning.

- Alberto Del Rio is retiring when his contract expires. He had a full career in Mexico, did everything you can in WWE, and is said to be displeased with WWE recently.

- Christian is said to be retiring when his contract is up. At age 40 his body seems pretty beat up as he's taken a LOT of time off the past couple years due to injuries. WWE feels he may not sign a new deal.

- Mark Henry has stated he is retiring when his current contract ends.

- Big Show is retiring in upcoming years. Show said his current deal has 4 years left, ending at age 46. He said regardless if he's healthy enough to wrestle, Show is done at 46.

Seems a lot of departures is at hand in the upcoming few years, and WWE can't rely on Cena and Orton forever.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyApril 11th 2014, 3:05 am

Over past few months.

- Hulk Hogan returned to WWE in a non-wrestling role.
- Hulk Hogan, The Rock and Stone Cold had a segment at WM30.
- Daniel Bryan became WWE World Heavyweight Champion at WM30.
- Brock Lesnar ended The Undertaker's streak.
- The Ultimate Warrior has passed away.
- Earlier Paul Bearer had passed away.
- Earlier the year Mea Young passed away.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyApril 12th 2014, 11:44 am

A lot of people seem to be mad about Brock Lesnar breaking the Undertaker's streak. I think he should have won and then retired or something.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyApril 12th 2014, 2:13 pm

Undertaker should either retired undefeated or gave the streak to a young superstar, but not Brock Lesnar. It's pretty much 22 years Wrestle Mania flushed down the crapper on Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyApril 12th 2014, 5:49 pm

They should let Undertaker take on Lesnar again in Wrestlemania next year and have him win and retire. That would also be a good story.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyJune 4th 2014, 12:36 am

I had to come here to let you all know that
WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 Sheamu10
Is the sexiest wrestler ever! <3
Back to top Go down
Kain
Citizen
Citizen
Kain

Female Number of posts : 13
Quote : It's a bit far, but closer than heaven!
Registration date : 2014-08-15

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 10:52 pm

hmm idk, chris jericho back then was pretty hot lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4