The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
m21out
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
m21out

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee?   Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee? EmptyJanuary 16th 2012, 2:15 pm

Someone found this glitch a while back on the character select screen that leads to you being able to play as him.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Name_Entry_glitch

I tried it, actually works. I'm just asking if anyone knew because in all the years I had this game I never knew about it.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee?   Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee? EmptyJanuary 16th 2012, 4:10 pm

I did this once before Brawl came out with a couple friends. It's pretty cool that it works.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
L Nightingale
Citizen
Citizen
L Nightingale

Male Number of posts : 22
Quote : "I'm not a psychopath.. I'm a high functioning sociopath.. Get your facts straight!"
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee?   Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee? EmptyJune 19th 2012, 11:13 pm

Yeah.. I knew about it.. Hell, Smash Bros is one of my fav games.. If i didn;t know about it, i'd be an ass...
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee?   Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee? EmptyJune 19th 2012, 11:32 pm

I think I might have heard of this before. It's something that I would like to try though. I'll tell ya that much.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
m21out
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
m21out

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee?   Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee? EmptyJune 19th 2012, 11:57 pm

ArmorZeroX wrote:
I think I might have heard of this before. It's something that I would like to try though. I'll tell ya that much.
Its pretty hard to get working. You have to have one controller in port 3 and another in port 1 and have one of the players press the back button the same time you press start or something like that. But yeah it takes some training.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee?   Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee? EmptyJune 20th 2012, 12:11 am

m21out wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
Its pretty hard to get working. You have to have one controller in port 3 and another in port 1 and have one of the players press the back button the same time you press start or something like that. But yeah it takes some training.

Ha, I'd probably get frustrated and break the controller after loosing my patience lol.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee?   Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone know you can play as masterhand on melee?
Page 1 of 1