The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raziel's Domain

Go down 
+7
Radock
justinlynch3
Strider Zero
Big Bird
????
Sain
Superbuu3
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 1:45 pm

I'm Superbuu3, admin and site owner of RD, if you reply to this post, reply to the section relevant to you and don't quote my whole message or i'll ignore you.

To all, if you have an issue with RD, why not discuss those issues on the board discussion section on RD, i made that for a reason. To complain here and especially saying things like you find everyone immature, but won't actually state reasons or even point out that was the issue you were having is pretty fucking stupid. If you really are scared of people that much then PM me your problem and i'll open it to discussion. You do realise i've been running the forum for around 4 years, people have naturally aged and mature. A lot of you guys seems to have childish attitudes, if you have an issue address it don't run away and complain elsewhere. I mean Justin is really old, yet he's clearly acting like a kid.

@Ace
Spoiler:

@Justin
Spoiler:

@Sain
Spoiler:

@Wild
Spoiler:

@Zero:
If you got problems with RD, bring them up with me and don't send trolls to us please.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 1:59 pm

Just noticed this:
Extremewild wrote:
Man Baal if you were this pissed off about stupid shit, I would fucking love to see the real admins of RD and the reactions they would have on me.

You do realise this makes no sense. Baal's not my son or anything like that we have no connection other than being on the same moderation team. I'm not just baal x2 because i'm the admin and he's a mod.

If you want to be taken seriously, refrain from making such posts.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 2:38 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
@Sain
Spoiler:

In all honesty, RD was fine at first. I remember the DBD days, where everybody liked everybody. My issue with RD is that it gets too relaxed with the rules at times, and as such once Chrona left I saw no reason to head back. Not because I don't like you or Baal or the other mods but because most of the members would act similar to Mulder does here.

I wanted a place similar to DBD but a little more relaxed, and MF ended up being the right place. I will admit that Sly can be too up tight with the rules but I don't want a place where people can get away with anything that's not blatant flaming (example of blatant flaming being what EW did there). As such I have disagreed with how many chances Zero can give to members, and even talked to him about it a few times. And just so you know, if MF were to die for some reason, I would be more than willing to give RD a second chance.

Mystic Forum User Awards is in my sig because I put it there when they were first posted then never bothered to take them out. I see where you are coming from and actually have considered taking them out many times, and will probably take them out today.

No I did not know that Chrona made a forum. If you don't mind, would you be kind enough to link me there if it is still alive?
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 2:42 pm

My first impressions are not good. Baal was editing post that he shouldn't have. I mean, he think he was the shit and act like a immature brat and such a crybaby. Sure, I did sometimes, but I might as well since he act like a little shit. Not saying you do Superbuu, but Baal didn't help with your representation of your forum at all. My intro topic and Capcom topic yes, they were kinda immature like, I'll be honest, but they could at least played along with it, but Baal had to change shit he shouldn't have and couldn't handle and be chilled out, obviously being a hypocrite. So Superbuu, I am not saying to do anything with Baal since I know he could do a lot better and I am not saying he is your son or shit, but if you want me to come back, fine, but Baal has to do what the forum is met to be, chill out. I don't think any other member is like that and I was interested in some members like Captain Cuddles. I wouldn't really attack anyone for liking Capcom, that was a joke, yet he took it so seriously, I might as well not care what I did to him, I didn't care what I say, I said random shit and he got pissed off over it. Hopefully you and the other admin are not like that on the forum. I hope you guys can be fair and legit admins, and hell, I didn't know Baal was an admin or a mod, since all he had was most active topic starter as his name.

Now I am going to forgive Baal, I will, but he must promise me he will be more chilled back and then I'll promise him to be less immature, is that good?

Last edited by Extremewild on March 26th 2012, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 2:54 pm

@Sain:
Spoiler:

@EW:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 3:04 pm

I wasn't acting like a dick until he start editing stuff he shouldn't have. I mean sometimes that can be for funny purposes, but changing what I write just makes my post violated. It's not like I posted something in the wrong place or intent to attack someone directly. I mean maybe it could of been in the rant place or something like that, but again, just giving my opinion. Sure, I could of done more maturely, but I just want to have fun, but NO, Mr. Baal act like what he did and we end up here. I didn't flame on him or anyone until he butted in pretty much, then I flamed him. It's ok to have fun, but again, be chilled out. If that was the way to go, then let me join along, but that's good.

So yes, I will join back. If me and Baal forgive one another and move on, then I'll forget that post ever happen and maybe act a little better, is that good for you and all your members. I really want to see the others since I am kinda sick of the same people over and over (No offense to Mystic)
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 3:16 pm

Like i said i didn't see the initial posts. But your intro topic wasn't really getting started on the right foot. I mean i suspected you were joking, but people have previously joined up and actually think this stupid kinda stuff. I mean this is the internet people have some really weird delusions and can just be plain mental.

I'll speak with baal and lift the ban in a while, let me talk to him first though, as i just want to make sure everything is ok first. I'll let you know when everythings alright.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 3:19 pm

Ok. and one more thing, are you really a girl?
Back to top Go down
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 4:06 pm

Why would she lie about her gender?
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 4:18 pm

Just wondering. I have no problem with women admin, just making sure. No offense to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 4:25 pm

As far as I'm concerned, Buu, you already know the problem I have with RD. But the fact that I show up every now and then tells you that I don't really care about that problem anymore. You have your set of rules and I have mine. There's no reason for this. As I said in another topic and PM to Baal personally, I did not intentionally send him to troll.

Extremewild wrote:
Ok. and one more thing, are you really a girl?

An Asian woman, bro. You should see her pic.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 4:26 pm

Really, I thought she was a weeaboo. She's really Asian?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 4:28 pm

Extremewild wrote:
Really, I thought she was a weeaboo. She's really Asian?

I'm still waiting on how most of us are weeaboos you know.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 4:31 pm

I am still investigating this, give me time. So she's Asian, sounds like a cool chick.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 4:32 pm

Extremewild wrote:
I am still investigating this, give me time. So she's Asian, sounds like a cool chick.

I'll be waiting. Give me a 400-600 word essay or I'll ban you.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 4:35 pm

Aw great, you are going to be my teacher too. What type of class do you teach? Life Science?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 4:38 pm

Extremewild wrote:
Aw great, you are going to be my teacher too. What type of class do you teach? Life Science?

Gym class.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 4:42 pm

I would probably be a computer science teacher.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 6:18 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
@Justin
Spoiler:

You realize I said nothing wrong in that post. There is just more I'm inclined to post in here then on RD.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 6:51 pm

Just so we're square here @ active members here:

As far as I know, RD doesn't talk shit about us publicly. So I suggest we show the same courtesy back. It's my fault for allowing it when I clearly should not have. I hope both RD and members here can forgive me for that and hope we can move on peacefully.

I'm not accusing anyone in particular either. This is just a general statement to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Radock
Citizen
Citizen
Radock

Number of posts : 35
Quote : fuckin gay shit
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 8:05 pm

Sain wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
@Sain
Spoiler:

In all honesty, RD was fine at first. I remember the DBD days, where everybody liked everybody. My issue with RD is that it gets too relaxed with the rules at times, and as such once Chrona left I saw no reason to head back. Not because I don't like you or Baal or the other mods but because most of the members would act similar to Mulder does here.

I wanted a place similar to DBD but a little more relaxed, and MF ended up being the right place. I will admit that Sly can be too up tight with the rules but I don't want a place where people can get away with anything that's not blatant flaming (example of blatant flaming being what EW did there). As such I have disagreed with how many chances Zero can give to members, and even talked to him about it a few times. And just so you know, if MF were to die for some reason, I would be more than willing to give RD a second chance.

Mystic Forum User Awards is in my sig because I put it there when they were first posted then never bothered to take them out. I see where you are coming from and actually have considered taking them out many times, and will probably take them out today.

No I did not know that Chrona made a forum. If you don't mind, would you be kind enough to link me there if it is still alive?
Okay seriously, what the fuck is with your obsession with Chrona
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 8:15 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
@Justin
Spoiler:

You realize I said nothing wrong in that post. There is just more I'm inclined to post in here then on RD.
I was calling you slow. Which you didn't get pretty much proving my point.

I couldn't be bothered to quote you elsewhere as honestly regardless of what i say whether its insulting or not, you'll just give exactly the same response.
Back to top Go down
ShaolinAce
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
ShaolinAce

Male Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 10:00 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:

@Ace
Spoiler:

I don't come on at all anymore. My activity dropped because I'm busy in real life. Whenever I do get near a computer and have the time I do come and visit. Ofcourse I'm going to post in topics that interest me and I find important or something I have an opinion on. But I don't want to be attacked for stating said opinion. If had the time I'd be on more and post about other stuff. But it seems baal wants to troll me when I post about something I care about.

It just so happens we like the same genres but have very differant views on them. I just think the guy could be more civil when he disagrees with me. That's my ONLY beef. You know I love RD.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 26th 2012, 11:01 pm

@Ace:

I completely understand being busy and all, but you can talk about the games as opposed to capcom sucking. I mean sure i completely see where you're coming from and its terrible etc. But there's not really a lot to say on the matter. It will keep on happening and unless people speak with there wallets not a lots going to happen.

You might as well just talk about the game itself. I honestly don't see any point of arguing opinions on companies business practice. After you've said your bit it's unlikely you will change other people's opinions if you didn't manage to even slightly sway them the first time.

I honestly don't read through those topics as they bore me, I care more about games then companies, so if there's an actual problem then draw my attn to it.

Either way don't let one user put you off a place.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 4:44 am

First of all OMFG never knew you were a chick bro! Very Happy That is pretty cool sorry I haven't been on RD all that much was always more active on here to begin with and I am somewhat busy at times too.

Anyways on to Empire......from what I am understanding EW likes to suck me off so much he decided to be the next "cool kid" and try to imitate me......but the thing is Empire doesn't understand the difference between signing up on a forum for the sole purpose of blatantly basing the forum from the get go and stating your opinions or smart ass remarks as a response/responses to stupid shit. The latter is my case......

Just wanted to make sure I got that cleared up with everyone incase you all thought and or blamed me for Empire's douchbaggery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raziel's Domain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain Empty

Back to top Go down

Raziel's Domain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next