The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raziel's Domain

Go down 
+7
Radock
justinlynch3
Strider Zero
Big Bird
????
Sain
Superbuu3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Raziel's Domain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 5:13 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Just wanted to make sure I got that cleared up with everyone incase you all thought and or blamed me for Empire's douchbaggery.

Of course not. Everyone is responsible for their own actions.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 5:24 am

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Just wanted to make sure I got that cleared up with everyone incase you all thought and or blamed me for Empire's douchbaggery.

Yeah I know but it does kinda seem like empire IS trying to follow in my "footsteps" so to speak though which i'm not very proud of because at times i'm not even trying to be funny. I can get along with you and others for the majority of the time so there is a balance there. I just don't get how he turned my way of expressioning my opinionsand or subtle trolling to blatant bashing people he doesn't/didn't even know for no reason at all. It is kind of embarrassing honestly.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 5:28 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Yeah I know but it does kinda seem like empire IS trying to follow in my "footsteps" so to speak though which i'm not very proud of because at times i'm not even trying to be funny. I can get along with you and others for the majority of the time so there is a balance there. I just don't get how he turned my way of expressioning my opinionsand or subtle trolling to blatant bashing people he doesn't/didn't even know for no reason at all. It is kind of embarrassing honestly.

You should take it up with him over PM or Skype or whatever have you. Just not here please lol.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 5:58 am

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

You should take it up with him over PM or Skype or whatever have you. Just not here please lol.
Yeah i know i know. i'm just posting it here since i've noticed for awhile he has been like that alot here on Mystic too and you all probably already know i'm pretty laid back so Empire if you are reading this I don't have anything against you just saying. So if you have any further questions or whatever you just PM me or something.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 1:52 pm

EW your bans lifted you can use your old account, i'm removing your old topics though.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 2:09 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Maybe he's flirting with you.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 2:30 pm

Kaio wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Lolno. I am not even close to being interested in Mulder. I rather be with a tree stump then date Mulder.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 2:30 pm

Kaio wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Yeah I think hes trying to impress me this way because he knows his two incher won't.
Back to top Go down
ShaolinAce
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
ShaolinAce

Male Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 4:33 pm

Two incher lol. Sorry I don't know why that's amusing. I think its because everyone was making fun of penis size today at work. Feels like its todays theme.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2012, 10:14 pm

ShaolinAce wrote:
Two incher lol. Sorry I don't know why that's amusing. I think its because everyone was making fun of penis size today at work. Feels like its todays theme.
It's an everyday theme for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2012, 4:07 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
ShaolinAce wrote:
It's an everyday theme for me. Very Happy
See, this makes it sound like everyone makes fun of your penis size.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2012, 8:11 pm

Haha RD is good site. Love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2012, 2:57 am

Chulance wrote:
Haha RD is good site. Love it. Very Happy
This isn't that kind of debate...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2012, 11:54 pm

BTW Zero I apologise in advance, chances are I won't even get a laugh for what i'm about to do. But you'll inevitably see it.

EDIT: http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/t14509-lol-sora-has-way-too-many-fans#304643
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2012, 12:19 am

I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2012, 12:22 am

Haha, you think i'd let you off that easily.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2012, 12:35 am

Nothing is ever easy for me. I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 9:31 am

I did find it funny that SOK suddenly changed his name back to Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raziel's Domain   Raziel's Domain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raziel's Domain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2