The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

Male Number of posts : 97
Name : Ezzat
Quote : Myaori kadn akkie
Registration date : 2012-04-13

My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC Empty
PostSubject: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC EmptyOctober 23rd 2012, 2:28 am

Whats wrong with my Frozen Throne? I copied my Warcraft III: Frozen throne from my laptop to my PC and its not working! every time I run my Warcraft III it gives me an error message "No DirectX ". I downloaded a bunch of DirectX and it still not working.. i'm using window 7! anybody can help.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC EmptyOctober 23rd 2012, 2:44 am

NICE! I want to get Warcraft III and it's expansion someday. I tried looking it up on google but couldn't really find all that much. Have you tried Blizzard's forums/tech support?
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

PostSubject: Re: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC EmptyOctober 23rd 2012, 2:55 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
NICE! I want to get Warcraft III and it's expansion someday. I tried looking it up on google but couldn't really find all that much. Have you tried Blizzard's forums/tech support?

No net yet, It's working on my laptop, but its not working on my PC..
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC EmptyOctober 23rd 2012, 3:11 am

tazze019 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

No net yet, It's working on my laptop, but its not working on my PC..
Yeah I really don't understand that. you should probably go to the official forums and ask not many people here will probably know. I'm just now starting to get into the PC gaming scene myself.
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

PostSubject: Re: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC EmptyOctober 23rd 2012, 3:14 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
tazze019 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

No not yet, It's working on my laptop, but its not working on my PC..
Yeah I really don't understand that. you should probably go to the official forums and ask not many people here will probably know. I'm just now starting to get into the PC gaming scene myself.

OK thanks.. I'll try to go to official forums.

Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC EmptyOctober 23rd 2012, 3:20 am

tazze019 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
tazze019 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Sorry I couldn't help if only I hadn't stuck to consoles for so long lol. There are great deals on PC games these days especially on Steam really love it. I'm sure you will find your answer on blizzard's forums or tech support. There are different reaasons a game may not work but it is best to go right to the source since most there are more knowledgable on PC reated stuff and Blizzard stuff in general.
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

PostSubject: Re: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC EmptyOctober 23rd 2012, 3:35 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
tazze019 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
tazze019 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Sorry I couldn't help if only I hadn't stuck to consoles for so long lol. There are great deals on PC games these days especially on Steam really love it. I'm sure you will find your answer on blizzard's forums or tech support. There are different reaasons a game may not work but it is best to go right to the source since most there are more knowledgable on PC reated stuff and Blizzard stuff in general.

Thanks buddy.. I find answer on blizzard forums
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC EmptyOctober 23rd 2012, 6:18 am

You copied it across? Try installing it properly.
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

PostSubject: Re: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC EmptyOctober 23rd 2012, 6:41 am

Neo wrote:

Yes, I copied it from my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC EmptyOctober 23rd 2012, 6:47 am

tazze019 wrote:
Neo wrote:

That's probably your problem. If Frozen Throne is a disc based install, then you need to install it on your PC with the disc.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

PostSubject: Re: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC EmptyOctober 23rd 2012, 7:49 am

Strider Zero wrote:
tazze019 wrote:
Neo wrote:

That's probably your problem. If Frozen Throne is a disc based install, then you need to install it on your PC with the disc.

Someone told me that if you copied it from other computer it will still works
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC EmptyOctober 23rd 2012, 11:42 am

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Some programs install specific directx related files that they need to work properly. You'll never know until you try. If that doesn't work update your graphics card drivers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC   My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC Empty

Back to top Go down

My Warcraft III: Frozen Throne is not working on PC
Page 1 of 1