The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 4:53 am

Cat puts the picture away then goes to sleep. In her dream, she and Katarina are fighting using their powers. It is an even fight all the way through but Cat is able to get the upper hand at the very end and Katarina makes it look like Cat beats her.

Dream Cat: I know your moves. You won't win again.
Dream Katarina: I will win.

Katarina makes a last ditch effort, putting all of her energy into one blast of light. Both of them are lying unconscious, as it is a draw.

----------

We skip ahead to the early morning, as nothing eventful happened other than Cat's dream and Tesla making progress. Cat wakes up, a little low on energy.

Cat: I got lucky there....she almost got control back.
Katarina: I'll get it back soon, bitch. You can't have control for forever.
Cat: Oh just shut up with that "I'll get it back" talk. You sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Cat heads out towards where the land bridge is supposed to be (but isn't there yet due to the tide). It is still dark so the darkness gives her some energy back.

Cat: Zeik Rush, a tough target but should be easy to grab with Tesla's help. Before it was just me and some soldiers, nobody with any powers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 5:18 am

While the darkness slowed her progress somewhat, Tesla had made it across before the tide came back in. She made it to the village in time enough to get a little rest, about a hour, maybe two. As morning came around she work up, again, it was something she was used to, going a few days with little sleep.

She headed out of the motel, paying the the local owner.

Tesla: Should be around mid day or towards the evening before Cat is able to leave, factor in a 3 or 4 hour trip, and I should have good time to check this place out. Now where's the authority figures around here?

Tesla started to look around the town during the early morning hours.

Soon enough as daylight started breaking, Sandra awoke as well. She was ready quick this morning.

Sandra: This is it, first day on the job guarding the town.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 6:16 am

Strider and Zero are both seen panting alongside the river, as they had been training all night.

Zero: It's morning.
Strider: Yes. This was a good training session. I feel like we learned.
Zero: I feel the same way. Now, there's the matter of training our powers.
Strider: Ah. We'll have to leave town for that.
Zero: Maybe later, huh? I'm tired.
Strider: Same.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 1:56 pm

Tesla had done a quick sweep of the layout of the village. As made her way deep inside the village she spotted Sandra walking by. Tesla called out to the girl.

Sandra was on her way to Serena's house when she heard some call out "hey, young lady". She stopped, turning towards the sound of the vice to see a new face she didn't know.

Sandra: Oh, hey. Who are you?
Tesla: Names Tess, I arrived in this village last night.
Sandra: I'm Sandra.

Tess was Tesla's alias she used. It was similar enough that her partners would likely realize it was Tesla if they heard the name, but different enough that strangers wouldn't likely put it together.

Sandra: Town's been growing lately, your the third new arrival.
Tesla: Really. If you mind me asking, who's the other two, maybe I know them.
Sandra: Two brothers, Strider and Zero. Ring any bells?
Tesla: Hmm, nope.

Tesla was getting a quick feel for Sandra's character. She only met Sandra, yet Sandra was acting like they've been friends for years. She seemed to be a very open person, and someone Tesla could get quick information from, providing she knew anything. Sandra also seems like someone who may be able to be manipulated easily as long as she's not provoked. This could help Tesla a lot if they needed to lore their targets away from a group, or something of that nature.

Tesla: So who's of authority around here?
Sandra: Well, right now it's myself and Serena.
Tesla: Is Zeik and Reina not here?
Sandra: You know Zeik and Reina, isn't you new?
Tesla: Not so much, no. But I was told by locals to look for Zeik, Serena, or Reina. Your name wasn't mentioned.
Sandra: Well, I'm new to the job. Anyway people game you the right name, but Zeik and Reina are busy training with the two brothers I mentioned before, you'll be able to meet them in a few days.

In truth Tesla knew these names cause of Carson, and already had more information then she was letting on. Using locals was a easy way to cover her tracks so to not seem suspicious. It seemed like Serena is pretty much alone for a few days, should make her an easy target. Zeik seems to be with a group, but if Tesla play's her cards right, Sandra may be able to help with that issue and set up Zeik for Cat to take of.

Tesla was already piecing the plan together. She knew she was younger, and in much likelihood stronger and faster then Serena. She was banking on the fact her own skill would take Serena out, and any weapons she had, Tesla had the diamond coating for protection. Given Zeik's ability to shift into animal's, Tesla was thinking Cat would be a better combatant for him. She'd be able to use her shadows to capture him, which would neutralize any speed or strength advantage he'd have over Tesla.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 4:04 pm

What Tesla didn't count on is Cat's power. Cat made it to the land bridge when it was still dark and she used the darkness to carry herself across. She got over just in time for the shadows to lose their strength.

Cat: Heh Tesla forgot about my power. It was just too easy to cross.

Cat starts to take the trip to Zeik's village. However she decides to visit some of the other villages on the way to look out for problems.

-------

Zeik and Reina are seen in the training grounds. They got up early to set up the archery. Suddenly a couple of knights are seen talking. One heads back to the village while the other goes to Zeik and Reina.

Knight: A suspicious visitor asked about you two and Serena.
Zeik: Hmm....what does she look like?
Knight: A lady, blonde hair, odd clothing.
Zeik: She's not the one that attacked us before. Did she say why she asked about ut?
Knight: No, that's the weird part. All she did is ask where you were, not asking to see you.
Zeik: Go tell Strider and Zero that training is cancelled. Let them know that I want them to keep an eye on Serena.
Knight: Got it.

The knight leaves to find Strider and Zero.

Reina: What's going on?
Zeik: When Victor and I went on the scouting mission, we were ambushed. I was the only one that I know got free. We're not going to let it happen again!
Reina: Right!
Zeik: Go to the next town down this path. It's a town of knights, they will help. They already help by guarding us and helping with training in exchange for crops.
Reina: Got it.

Zeik turned the bad news into a morale boost. Reina leaves the training grounds and heads off to the East which is surprisingly the same way Tesla came from.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 6:06 pm

Tesla continued to act nice in Sandra's presence as she started to accompany her down the street.

Sandra: So you seem to know a few names around here, any reason you want to stead to Serena or Zeik?
Tesla: It would be quite rude of me if I came into your town and just started making myself at home, wouldn't it. I go just drinking your water and eating your food, using your supplies, etc. I'm sure every person brought into a village like this is accounted for, are they not?
Sandra: I suppose you have a point.
Tesla: Besides, it there anything wrong with wanting to meet and get to know the people running this place?
Sandra: Well, no.

Sandra and Tesla was heading towards Serena's. Tesla had no plan on making a move yet though.

Tesla: So what do you do?
Sandra: What do you mean?
Tesla: You are overlooking the village today right? I assume you either got some kind of ability, or your pretty skilled.
Sandra: Hmm, telekinesis.
Tesla: Really, well now, that it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 16th 2012, 4:25 am

Cat makes it to a village somewhat close to the 1/4 mark relatively quickly. She enters it to scout out the people. A man walks up to her.

Man: What do you want?
Cat: Just passing through. No trouble intended.
Man: Alright. Have a nice day.
Cat: You too.

Cat was just pretending to be nice to avoid getting caught.

-----

Serena is in the owlry, watching the village entrances from a good height as it lets her see a farther distance. She did notice Tesla come out of the inn (sounds better than a motel) and start talking to Sandra. Serena gets a little worried that Sandra might be sharing too much information.

-----

Reina is cutting through the woods to get to the knight's village. She shaves off some time by doing so and the entrance reveals the name to be Guardania. Reina stops to watch the road, making sure there is nobody near her. She doesn't want to attract attention from Carson's gang.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 16th 2012, 5:22 am

Tesla starts just chatting with Sandra a little. Even the most naive of people will suspect something if bombarded with two many questions at once. Tesla had to chance pace a little so not to come off two suspicious. As they pass by Serena's Sandra can tell quickly she's not home due to how dark it is.

Sandra heads to one of the entrances to the city to check on things, make sure trouble isn't stirring.

Sandra: So Tess, what brings you here?
Tesla: My village was ransacked by bandits. We tried to fight them off, but we was a small village of only several people. They was all slaughtered, I only escaped with my life because I'm like you.
Sandra: You have an ability.
Tesla: Yes, I'm a evo.

Tesla was aware to use that term instead of mutant, it was one of the subjects she and Carson touched on. Tesla and Sandra made their way to the first entrance, everything was quite and calm. The two was about to turn back when Sandra seen a old bulls-eye target. These targets was made before the training grounds where completed, and it was where people use to come to target practice.

Tesla: Something wrong?
Sandra: No, it's just...
Tesla: Not good at hitting the targets?
Sandra: It's not that, it's just, I'm new to bladed weapons.
Tesla: Want me to display the proper way to throw.

Tesla reveals a hidden knife blade she has. Serena is watching the whole time, however Tesla makes no moves to cause any harm. Tesla display the proper way of holding a blade and the proper throw style. Tesla turns to the target and throws the blade, sticking it dead center into the target. This did catch Serena's attention somewhat, to hit a target dead center, first throw, no practice, warm up, nothing. This suggested the new comer (Tesla) was no stranger at this. She had some skills for sure, but that alone was not enough to judge Tesla of all to much.

Sandra: Wow, nice throw.

Tesla retrieves the weapon. It was in fact a small weapon she used for quick kills at times when stealth was required, and her heavier diamond form, or a fight would simply cause to much attention.

Tesla: Practice makes perfect, right?
Sandra: Yea but that was like, if you was a pro at it.
Tesla: Well I did start learning at a young age. Want a throw?

Tesla was playing up the good girl angle well, even offering Sandra some new skills to learn. She'd soon shift the conversation back in the curious question route, and try to get more info from Sandra, maybe about what other mutants are in town. But she decided to hold off a little longer, just to let Sandra get more comfortable about her. Tesla passed Sandra the blade.

Tesla: Here, do it like I showed you.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 2:22 am

On Sandra's throw, Serena watched the blade more carefully.

Serena: That type of a blade isn't from around here. It's an assassin weapon, meant for quick, silent kills. The closest town with those blades is just across the sea break, in the Red Nation.

Serena decides to leave the owlry. Instead of heading to Tesla and Sandra, she decides to head for the eastern gate.

----

Reina enters Guardania. A couple of knights lead her to the mayor of the village.

Mayor: Ah Reina. What do you want?
Reina: Zeik asked me to get some more knights over to Bloomingdale. There is a somewhat suspicious villager.
Mayor: Alright, I'll send 4 knights over.
Reina: Thank you. Will they be coming with me?
Mayor: Yes.

Reina leaves Guardania with the 4 knights. One is the judge from yesterday's 2 vs 2 spar, and the others are generic knights wearing green and red armor.

----

Cat has left the first village. She heads back on track as she knows she has to make it to Bloomingdale in about 9 hours, and it is a 6 hour trip without including her taking a break for lunch or dinner.

----

Zeik is seen looking through the weapon chests now.

Zeik: Come on, I need more than a blunt weapon or a dagger.

Zeik has no luck. He decides to check the walls but finds nothing useful. Then he remembers what Victor said.

Zeik: The good weapons are....in the secret room! Under the large pile of hay is a trap door. How did I forget?

----

Nothing interested happened for Dean but he notices it is starting to get close to Troy's shift.

Dean: Hope he isn't late like Cat.

----

Victor and Bobby are awake and playing a game of chess. They decided to pass on the plan for now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 2:39 am

Sandra takes a few throws, she manages to hit the target, but pretty far off from the center. She retrieves the blade and passes it back to Tesla. Unlike Serena who is more experienced, Sandra never picked up on the weapon being a assassination tool. From Sandra's view with the story she was given, Tesla, or rather Tess as she knew her, seemed like a good willed girl want to join the village. She had a lot of questions, but maybe it was curiosity. Tesla put the blades away.

Tesla: You keep practicing that technique, and you'll get it.

The two turned to head back into town. Tesla was planning to soon sway the conversation towards further questions.

Troy was seen on his way to the prison. Already stepping inside was Carson, who had come to see Victor.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 2:58 am

Dean is already in the entrance hall, ready to greet Carson. He saw Carson coming via security cameras.

Dean: Welcome, Carson. What do you need?

----

After checking the entrance, Serena heads towards the center of town.

----

Zeik is seen in the secret room now. He is looking at the weapons.

Zeik: Whoa...this sword is clearly at least 200 years old but it is in perfect condition. The blood staining shows that it has been used in battle before.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 3:21 am

Carson: I just came to see Victor.
Dean (borrowed for a line): You know he won't change his mind, why bother?
Carson: I know, but we need his fighters as well. Give me some time with them, will you.

Carson headed down to the prison cells as Dean stayed behind. A few minutes later Troy arrives.

As the two walked back into town, Tesla tries to get information on the other two newcomers to the town that Sandra briefly mentioned (Strider and Zero). However these two seemed to be a wildcard at the moment, Sandra could say they was mutant, but since they didn't interact much, she didn't know to much about them in detail.

This is what Tesla wanted to avoid when she and Cat made their move. She didn't want to have a wildcard that they couldn't plan for in advance. As the near the middle of town, they meet up with Serena.

Sandra: Hey, so there you are. We have a new guest in town, says her name is Tess.
Tesla: Hello, good to finally meet you.

Tesla extends her hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 4:27 am

Carson makes it to Victor and Bobby.

Victor: What do you want?

----

Serena lightly shakes Tesla's hand. She scans Tesla, looking for anything unusual.

Serena: Hello there.

Serena's eyes never leave Tesla. She usually does it really quickly with new visitors but after Zeik's news, she is being more cautious.

----

Reina and the knights make it to the town. Reina knew that Zeik wanted her to be on guard there so she happened to be disguised in some light armor that the knights let her borrow.

----

Zeik is now looking at other weapons for anything useful. He does find a shield and some armor that match the sword, all of them having a matching lion emblem on them. The shield and sword are red and gold in color.

Zeik: Is this...why Victor only told me about the stash? Am I supposed to lead an army?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 4:46 am

Carson: Come now, you know what I want.

The two share a unfriendly glare.

Carson: You can do this the hard way if you want, I'll make sure your friends are here and out of my way. Besides in the end, we both want the same thing, survival. I'm willing to do what needs to be done to secure our kind survives. You know they'll strike us down. Those humans are probably blaming us for the earthquakes, blaming us for what happened to the Earth. We need to strike first, strike first before they get to strong.

You want peace, well peace isn't given without war.

Tesla: Hello, nice to meet you. Can I assume you are Serena that I've heard of?

Tesla obviously knew full well who Serena was, she was simply keeping up character.

Tesla: Names Tess, I'm new in town. I've been told this is a safe and friendly place.

Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 5:18 am

Victor: If you didn't notice, us Evos were living in general peace until you guys ambushed us. Hell over in the blue lands, most humans co-exist with us. Technology corrupts good minds.

Victor clearly knows what he is talking about and won't budge.

Victor: In the blue lands, we cut back on technology. Other than the random bandit attack or ambush *Victor glares at Carson*, everybody is able to live together in peace.

Bobby then decides to speak up.

Bobby: So what's the point in you getting me arrested? Vandalizing books? Come on, I ran the library and I love books. I was clearly framed.

----

Serena: What was wrong with your old town?

Serena read Tesla's lips when she talked to Sandra before. She also knew that if somebody wanted to move to a "safe and friendly place", it would have to be because of the old town. What Tesla didn't expect is Serena to turn the tables on her. Instead of Tesla getting answers, it is now Serena.

----

Zeik decides to try on the armor. It fits him perfectly. The armor also happens to be red and gold to have it all match.

Zeik: This feels perfect. I can't let anybody else get their hands on it. Maybe now I can rescue Victor.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 5:50 am

Carson: You know the number of humans here are relativity low in comparison to the white lands. Are you really going to base them off the few we have? You say technology corrupts, they use technology for everything. It only takes them a small group of higher ranks to slander our names and demonize us. Mark my words, if we don't make the first move, they will. And I don't plan to leave us as sitting ducks because you guys want to look for the supposedly good side of everyone.

Or have maybe you guys forgotten how we was treated before the humans needed us. We was treated like monsters, just for being different.

Tesla: Ah the old town, we was only a small community, but a nice one. I loved that place, but turned out we was a easy target. Sadly the place no longer exist, it was ransacked with bandits. Most died, they surrounded us, nobody could run for help. The people died, goods was taken and the village was burned. I was lucky enough to be a Evo like you guys, it's the only reason I'm alive.

Tesla: I wish I could say this was a call for help, but unfortunately... I just wanted to be somewhere secure, where I could rest easy. And word around is this is one of the secured places to be.

Tesla put a hit of sadness into her tone of voice, after being in this line of work for so long, being able to put on fairly convincing act was just one of many skills you come to learn. Tesla had her story already prepared, she figured not everyone would be open like Sandra. Finding Sandra first was actually a lucky break on Tesla's end.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 17th 2012, 6:41 pm

Serena was already suspicious of Tesla's story. If a town got burned down and ransacked, she would have gotten word via owls. She also noticed a slip-up. Tesla said nobody survived to Sandra but to Serena, she said most died which leaves some other people alive.

Serena: What was the name of the town?

----

Victor: Technology and greed, the two things that will corrupt people. You are showing greed right now. While you say you want survival, you are clearly showing that you want it by taking control of the White Lands. If they invade the blue lands looking for war, we will fight. If they do not invade the blue lands looking for war, we will continue to live as if they don't exist.

Victor once again clearly knows what he is talking about. Why fight when you don't need to? Instead of having the humans go for the blue lands, Victor would just direct them to the Red Lands instead via negotiation. A simple "You don't bother us, we don't bother you" situation. If they refuse, Victor has already made allies with the humans in the blue lands who have the same simple goal so they would band together and fight.

Victor: And all you had to do was simply work around the human's society before in order to avoid getting called "monsters". Most of us Evos helped the humans in one way or another with our powers, which led to us being called "heroes". Also I believe you refused to answer Bobby's question.

Victor points over to Bobby, who is sitting on his bed.

----

Dean was left just standing there. Carson didn't even ask to be showed where Victor is.

Dean: Well I guess I should wait here.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 1:49 pm

Tesla did have a answer for that, a town right on the outskirts of the blue lands, very close to the see break. It was a small town, and burned down. Tesla knew because she was there and assassinated the guards, which allowed the town to be overrun. However the time frame was suspicious as it wouldn't of taken a year or longer to reach.

Tesla: I'm sure you must of heard of Scottsdale.
Sandra: I remember hearing about that. That place had good defenses but was somehow overrun. They say some of the wounds wasn't what you'd expect from a random gang, rumors said there was additional outside help.
Tesla: Bandits had help alright, but it was inside help. One of the knights on guard sold us out. He took out the knights during the middle of the night, and the town was overrun while most was still in bed. I've been running ever since fleeing the town, I just haven't found a place I could settle down.

Carson: I'll have someone take a look at your case Bobby, but understand I didn't come here to see you. With you Victor, you think your allied humans will help you much if the white lands decide to attack. What do they have, arrows, spears, and pitchforks. The white lands has far more technology then any of us. I fully expect to be be working on gunpowder, firearms, explosives. Yes I want to invade, yes I want control. But I want said control so they (the humans) never has the weaponry they need to wipe us all out.

Troy arrives after a few minutes to see Dean waiting.

Troy: Hey, spot me on the camera's again?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 4:31 pm

Serena knew too well that Tesla was lying. She had visited Scottsdale before and knew the knights well. Victor had allied with them and instructed them to let Serena know of any issues. The priest comes up to the three women. The last time she visited was a couple of weeks ago and there was nobody that looked like Tesla in the village.

Priest: Serena, Sandra. I just got a message for you two. Come to the Owlry.
Serena: I'm sorry about what happened. If you will excuse us, we have to go.

The priest knew that Sandra was taking Zeik's place guarding the village for today. Normally it would be Serena and Zeik but this time it is Serena and Sandra. Before Tesla or even Sandra can answer, Serena brings Sandra to the owlry with the priest.

----

Victor: Spears and pitchforks? Come on. We might have the goal of survival but we aren't stupid. We're prepared for war, we just don't believe it is the right answer. Also so you know, the guards don't give a damn about us. All they want to do is keep us alive for your plan, they could care less if Bobby was framed or not. This was Bobby's best shot at having his case looked at.

Victor took over talking so Bobby wouldn't anger Carson. He knew Bobby was a good guy but too much talking would ruin Bobby's chances at getting out.

----

Dean: Actually Carson came up. He's talking to Victor right now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 5:26 pm

Sandra: So what do you think of her story (to Serena)? Also, welcome Priest, what brings you here?

She wondered if the priest heard of the new visitor or has some information. It isn't every day the priest comes looking for you.

Troy: Why's he talking to the prisoners?

Carson: When I said somebody will review Boddy's case, I didn't mean the guards. They are simply the enforcers, like Police before the world changed. However he is to remain here until his innocence can be proven, or if it can.

It seems this argument was going nowhere, like always. Their views was just different, Victor was firmly in believe war was not the answer, while Carson believed war was the answer.

Carson: Well friend, I hope you are ready. But we're all going to die if we don't work together. I'll talk later, I have other businesses to attend to.

Carson took his leave. He'd probably be back in 4 days to a week, he's persistent to get what he wants. However he knew himself and Victor still wasn't on the same page. To be honest he worried about Tesla and especially Cat, he would of called off the plan if Victor agreed to join forces. However, it was not to be, he can only hope someone doesn't die tonight at this point.

He gets back to where Dean and Troy are.

Carson: Back to your shifts boy's.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 7:21 pm

Serena: I don't trust her. She left too many holes in her story, like why she didn't fend off the bandits to save people. If she has a power, she would have easily taken down the bandits. Also her knife is an assassin weapon, designed for quick and silent kills.
Priest: This letter just came in.

The priest hands the unopened letter to Serena. It is simply a scroll that is rolled up and tied. Serena opens the letter. She reads it silently.

"To Bloomingdale,

Scottsdale just got attacked. I managed to escape with some help from a friend who can warp from place to place. The lady behind the attack had blond hair and wore all white clothes, she is about 5'7 and has a slender build. She had a power but I didn't get a chance to see it. I am in Twilight Town, send anybody over.

-Angus, Mayor of Scottsdale"

Serena: Look at this letter.

Serena shows the letter to Sandra.

Serena: Victor allied with Angus. He wouldn't make something like this up. I'm going to Zeik, don't give 'Tess' any more information. We can't trust her.

Serena leaves the owlry and the church with the letter. However she expected Tesla to wait out front so she went out back and took a back way to the training grounds. She finds Zeik waiting there, back in his normal clothes.

Serena: Take a look at this.
Zeik: What is it?
Serena: Just look.

Serena hands the letter to Zeik.

-------

Dean: Well it's your shift now, Troy. I assume Cat showed you around.

-------

Victor: He didn't get what I said. When I said the guards don't give a damn about us, I meant they wouldn't listen to you.
Bobby: I know.
Victor: You should get out. If you do, head to the blue lands. Go find Zeik Rush and let him know I'm safe.
Bobby: Wait...you want me to leave you?
Victor: Tell them of Carson's plan. He can't do anything if I'm the only one here.
Bobby: You're serious.
Victor: Right. You have a better shot at getting there. I know I can trust you.

Victor and Bobby clearly have a new plan. Since the security footage from the library is still there and hasn't been messed with due to only Bobby and Carson having the password, Bobby can get out. With that, Bobby can alert the rest of the Evos about Carson's plan.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 8:12 pm

It was now Sandra's turn to try to not act suspicious, it seems this lady was involved in the destruction of the last town she was in. She had to keep an eye on Tess, while refusing to answer further question, while trying not to let her know she's been found out. At least until Serena and the others decides what to do to handle the situation.

Sandra: Thank you for the letter priest, please take care of yourself.

Sandra leaves the owlry as well and heads out to keep a eye on Tesla so se doesn't try anything.

Troy: Yea. It'll be tempting not to torch that room of hers though. After all, she only said not to go in.

Troy probably wouldn't do it, but gave a grin at the thought.

Meanwhile we see Angus with another guy, it was the person who had saved him before, Johnny Gat. It has been a number of days, around a week or more since the letter was sent (to give time for Tesla to have been there then over to Carson).

John: You think they've received the letter yet.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 8:33 pm

Angus: Yes. They got it. Zeik should come soon.

Suddenly a shadow covers Johnny's eyes, leaving him unable to see. Cat comes out from the ally.

Cat: Hello Angus and thanks for the help.

Cat gives an evil smile as she walks up to Angus.

Cat: You're friend there won't help you. I was told to look out for him.
Angus: What do ya want?
Cat: Zeik Rush.
Angus: I'll never let ya get him.
Cat: You don't have a choice.

Cat takes out her dagger and holds it against Angus' neck. The shadows are then set free from Johnny's eyes.

Cat: Try anything funny and I'll kill him. I know Angus is valuable to Victor so you don't want him dead.

Cat has an evil smile on her face. She now has a way to get Zeik, and having Angus dead would not help anybody in the blue nation.

-----

Zeik I'm going. I'll be there in about 30 minutes.

Zeik transforms into a hawk. He knows he will get there faster by flying than he would as a land animal, as Twilight Town is in the middle of a large circular river, and the shortest way there has mountains blocking the path.

-----

Dean: I wouldn't try it. If the door is even slightly out of place, she will know and she'll go crazy.

Dean then hands Troy a picture of the girl who entered Cat's room last.

Dean: That's what she did to the last person who even touched her door.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 9:01 pm

Johnny was left in a tough situation, he could try to attack Cat, but even a slip of the dagger could slit Angus throat. He didn't want to risk it, if only there was some way to make a distraction.

Johnny: So you want Zeik. Just who are you, and why do you want him?

Johnny also had to consider the fact she might blind him again.

Sandra is back keeping a eye on Tesla, though Tesla has picked up a hint of hesitation when she tried to ask Sandra another question. Something has changed, and Tesla knew it.

Troy: Bitch really is off her rocker, is she.

Troy certainly didn't want to end up like the person in the picture.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 9:10 pm

Cat: The name's Cat. That's all you need to know.

----

Dean: Yeah, that's why I don't mess with her. Have fun.

Dean leaves Troy and heads off to the bar to eat. There weren't many restaurants and the bar was the only place with good food.

----

Serena heads back to Bloomingdale. However she sticks to the back roads again and heads back to the owlry. She decided it is better to keep an eye out from up there again.

----

Reina and the knights are just patrolling the town, watching Tesla closely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next