The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 4:26 pm

Dean quickly returns to Tesla and Katarina. Katarina is sitting down again, reading her book. Dean touches Katarina's shoulder to get her attention since he was going to talk.

Dean: The librarian asked me to take the book, it's more trouble than it's worth.
Katarina: Interesting, I guess they had trouble for a while.
Dean: She also asked us to leave for the day but she said you can stay, Katarina. She said Bobby can also stay.
Katarina: Alright, I'll stay here for the day. It's nice when it's quiet.

---

Kai: I don't know if Victor would go for you, it's worth a shot. I could also tell that Dean and Katarina...well Cat...whatever...are close.
Kunoichi: Then that leaves Bobby, Johnny and Victor...wait, where is Johnny? Well I guess you could get to know Hawkeye or Clinger, Gale is kind of boring if you are into that. Hawkeye loves telling stories, Clinger is just...unusual.
Kai: Pretty much the 3 of them outside of your group, and I don't know where Johnny is.

Kunoichi didn't mention Heat or Gandalf because she knew Sandra wouldn't go for them.

---

Cullen: What about Troy, Jenny, and Titus?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 7:16 pm

Lee: They can't be trusted yet fully, I plan to use their hatred however to our advantage.

Cullen questions exactly what he means by that.

Lee: Right now we have 3 groups of focus. The rebels, Victors group, and Carson's group... well Dean's group now. We have already determined these groups has merged. They are out biggest opposition, when they fall, the rest of the world is ours for the taking. Now as it so happens, our guests has a grudge against people in said group. Our firey friend Troy has it out for the telekintic Sandra as well as the "queen of darkness" as so put it", Cat. Titus seems to hate them all, but he seems to single out "finishing the job" on Tesla. That just leaves Jenny. We're not sure where she lands, but she was hurt in the battle against Bloomingdale. Whoever did it could very well be on that team. So if she spots the right person, it could trigger her memory.

---

Sandra looked over to Jean who seems to of backed off and kept quiet when this conversation started.

Sandra: Jean, why isn't you saying anything?
Jean: Look sis I hope you could find someone to be happy with. However I don't think I'm ready to settle down with a man.

---

Tesla: I'll wait for you outside Dean.

Tesla left and went out in the hallway, she leaned back on the wall looking at her blade again while waiting for Dean to follow. It seems by what Dean said, people has been after the book before. She herself had stopped the guy when he was after the knife. These thieves said they wanted these items for money, they may very well be true. However it's what they said about these two items bringing big money was what caught her attention. It's possible they was hired crooks, in which case Tesla may of made a blunder. She should of asked who the buyer was, for however he/she is to want to spend a lot of money, likely wants these items for a reason.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 1:12 am

Dean: Be safe.
Katarina: I'll be fine.
Dean: Alright.

Dean heads out of the library, following Tesla and not far behind her.

Dean: Please don't threaten innocent people again. It would be one thing if we were in the white lands but this is a different case.

Dean was talking to Tesla as they left the library.

---

Katarina moved to a quieter section of the library, one away from the entrance. She is in the far back corner now, sitting in a large comfortable chair. She can see Victor and Suzuna but chose not to go near them with her hearing problem.

---

Kunoichi: This is all hypothetical. No need to stay quiet. Sandra, if you had to pick somebody besides the 3 from before, who would it be?

---

Cullen: Understood. Do you want me to take them to the spot I found?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 1:56 am

Tesla: Very well. My intended purpose of still gotten through to those two anyway. I doubt we would see them again, even if they get out of jail.

Dean could tell Tesla wasn't lying, she did intend to scare the would be robbers off. Her bringing the librarian into the situation had almost gotten things out of hand, although he realized why she ordered the librarian to put the gun down (due to Katarina ears), Tesla clearly went about it the wrong way. The two was outside by this point.

Tesla: So you have any thoughts on this blade and book? Seems like there would have to be more to it for people to want these items so bad.

---

Sandra: Well there is Bobby who seems to a pretty fun guy a lot of the time. Johnny isn't a bad man either.

At this point most of the girls was starting to wonder what had happened to him.

Sandra: Say sis, how about you use you telepatchic powers to find him?
Jean: I could try.

Jean searches for Johnny but can't find him.

Jean: I guess he's not in range, or... something happened to him.
Sandra: How far is not in range?
Jean: It's not like I can search across the globe or anything, but if I can't detect him, I can safely say he's not in this, at least.
Sandra: So you think he's still outside?
Jean: Unfortunately, yes.

---

Lee: It would be a waste of time. Troy was obviously never a top soldier, a guy like him would leak information in seconds if it meant sparing his life. Carson would know this not tell Troy anything of importance. As for Titus and Jenny, they didn't like Carson. Reports suggest he drove them out of the red lands quite some time ago. No, we either need to pick up a new trail, or wait until our foe's are ready to reveal themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 11:28 am

Dean: You already know about 3 legendary items. There have to be more in the book.

Dean opens the book to the page with his knife again.

Dean: Interesting. There is a kind of a radar, letting us know when an item is close. This radar appears to only be about 20 feet but we aren't blind. See.

Dean shows Tesla the page, at a point that looked like a simple marking before (a black circle), there is a glowing green dot on it, indicating that Dean's knife is right next to the book. As he moves the book away, the dot moves away from the center and starts blinking.

---

Heat: Chances are he was already caught and taken prisoner.
Kai: I agree.

---

Cullen: I know I found what appears to be a gate, perhaps Titus could break it down.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 7:52 pm

Tesla: Well now that is interesting. Does this mean we set off on a treasure hunt to see what awaits at the end?

Tesla was kinda curious about what would result if they gathered all the items in the book.

---

Sandra: Then that's all the more reason to bring Lee down. We can't leave our friends to his fate.

---

Lee: If you want to try it, I'll clear you to get Titus and do so. If you do break though, try not to engage the enemy until backup arrives.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 1:19 am

Dean: No, we have to keep the book safe.

---

Kai looks at the clock on the wall.

Kai: Sorry Sandra but we have to go.

Kunoichi reluctantly goes with what Kai said while Heat wanted to get out. Kunoichi wanted to talk to Sandra some more but she knew they had plans, and Kai and Kunoichi waive goodbye on their way out. They start to head for Zeik's house.

---

In Zeik's house...

Gale: They will be arriving shortly. They went to visit Sandra this morning.
Zeik: Understood. Katy, exactly how dangerous is Lee?
Katy: Very dangerous, the most dangerous man in the world. He has thousands essentially brainwashed, following his commands. He also has his serums, his insane supply of weapons, and possibly even some people that dislike Victor or Dean on his side.
Zeik: ...like Troy, Titus, and Jenny...
Katy: Who?
Zeik: Titus is a big man, the leader of The Brotherhood. He is the strongest man in the world, stronger than you could imagine, and even human. However, he is also the slowest man in the world. Jenny is kind of the opposite, she's quick and accurate but has little raw power. She is Titus' second in command. Troy is a wild card, a mutant that is strong and knows how to brawl while having the ability to create and control fire. He gets pissed off easily and when that happens, you don't want to be fighting him. He will go on a rampage if provoked.

---

Cullen: Could I bring Troy and Jenny along for if fighting happens before backup arrives?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 2:04 am

Lee considered the possibly outcomes of taking all three.Having them does increase the chance of his men survival in a fight.

Lee: You may bring them, but watch them closely.

With permission to bring Titus, Jenny, and Troy, Cullen was cleared to get back to work. Lee's next order of business was to meet with his scientist and get Paige, as well as James a bit of recovery serum made up.

---

Sandra waived the Kunoichi, Kai, and Heat off with a smile as they left, thanking them for visiting.

Jean: So what now?
Sandra: How about you go out have some fun?
Jean: What about you?
Sandra: I've had quite a exciting morning. I may get something eat then take a nap, maybe the nurse will turn on the TV? I never thought about asking her. Besides, if you hang around here all day, I'll start feeling like your missing out on stuff you might enjoy just to be with me. I don't want to do that to you.
Jean: I guess I'll be back in the evening then.
Sandra: I'll be looking forward to it. You just go have your own fun for now and don't worry about me.
Jean: Right.

The two sisters smiled and Jean knew exactly what she wanted to do, go and meet up with Jim and the basketball team again.

---

Tesla: Well there go's the adventure. Fine then, are you going to keep the book on hand, or thinking of hiding it?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 3:08 am

Dean: That is something I'm going to keep secret, I don't even want you to mention the book.

---

Bobby has returned to the library by now, and he returns to his seat and continues reading. Suzuna and Victor didn't even notice he was gone.

---

Cullen enters the training room, causing everybody to stop.

Cullen: You three, come with me.

Cullen pointed out Titus, Jenny, and Troy.

Cullen: I need you for a mission.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 12:55 pm

Tesla: Making it as so it almost never existed. Very well then. Oh and don't worry about me, I won't mention a thing about it.

---

While Sandra got comfortable cuddling her teddy bear Jim's team got her, Jean had left the hospital as well, being the last of the group to leave. She quickly heads back to the basketball courts to see if she could find Jim and the team.

---

All three just turned their heads toward Cullen before Troy asks what the mission is.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 1:48 pm

Dean slips the book inside his jacket, out of sight.

Dean: Good.

---

Cullen: You and Jenny are simply support, Titus has the big role. There is a spot on a mountain I want to get into, if possible.

---

Serena and Robin are visiting the hospital, talking to Sandra's doctor. He predicted 4-5 weeks until Sandra was mobile and Serena got permission to look at the X-rays.

Robin: I can speed up the healing process, make it take about a week instead of a few weeks.
Doctor: How? That's not possible.
Robin: I have healing herbs and medicines. There is one that speeds up bone healing.
Serena: She knows what she's talking about.
Robin: Precisely, my family is a long line of natural healers. I learned everything from my grandmother as I grew up since my mother refused to do any of it.
Doctor: Alright, you have permission to do so. You can also do it with Kai.

Serena and Robin are now heading for Sandra's room.

---

Heat, Kai, and Kunoichi ring Zeik's doorbell, making him jump again. Katy opens the door this time.

Katy: Come on in.

Katy lets Kai, Kunoichi, and Heat in and brings them to the living room where Zeik and Gale are waiting, talking strategy.

Heat: Are you guys ready to get some clothes?
Gale: Affirmative.
Heat: Then let's get going.

The group leaves Zeik's house, locking up. Kunoichi is pushing Kai along this time because the men split off quickly to go to a clothing store. They picked more of a camping store, wanting comfortable clothes that work on long trips.

---

The girls cut through the park to get to the restaurant, this one being a different one on the other side of town. They meet up with Jean when they pass the basketball courts, seeing the practice was already over when Jean got there. At the main court, the women's tournament is going on, and the Speed Demons are watching it. Jean is just left on the path the girls were taking.

Kunoichi: Hey Jean, come on, join us for lunch.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 8:11 pm

Titus: If it can be broken into, I can do it.

Titus seemed cooperative, he knew Lee's forces could be a great asset to him getting the mutants out of the way. So he didn't want to ruffle any feathers, at least not yet.

---

Sandra was just about to fall asleep when she heard footsteps, she sat up as they got closer and she watched the door to see who was coming. She smiled she seen Serena and Robin enter.

Sandra: Hey Serena, Robin.

She waived at the two as she spoke out to them.

Sandra: Hey guys, what's up!?

Sandra was still excited from all her visitors earlier and she spoke to Serena and Robin in a cheerful tone.

---

Jean was watching the game and didn't really notice the girls until they spoke up, so they kinda got her of guard a little.

Jean: Oh Kunoichi, Kai, it's you guys. Anyway, sure, lunch sounds good. Seems I was to late for practice. Where are we going?

---

Tesla: So what now? We just carry on our day as normal.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 12:55 am

Cullen: Then we meet in 30 minutes at the main entrance, grab any clothes and supplies you want and are allowed to grab. It gets cold out there, I suggest you dress warmly. The helipad is outside, I'll take us there after we meet up.

Cullen left to inform the helicopter pilot that he needed a ride to the red lands.

---

Robin: Here, drink this. Remember to drink it slowly, it doesn't taste good.

Sandra was given blood at periodically so she didn't need the solution to thicken blood. Robin hands her a bottle with the mixture to help heal bones.

Robin: It will cut your ankle recovery time by three quarters. Instead of about 4 weeks, it will take one week.

---

Katy: The first restaurant that looks good, unless you have a preference. I know they wouldn't mind Japanese.
Kunoichi: I'm willing to try anything.
Kai: I'm not very picky, just want to stay away from pea soup...makes me gag...can't even swallow it.

---

Dean: Exactly.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 1:19 am

Titus, Jenny, and Troy quickly pick up any supplies they need, Titus helping Troy along somewhat to make sure they meet with Cullen on time.

---

Sandra: Oh cool, thanks.

Sandra began to slowly drink what Robin gave her. It did taste quite bad and Sandra had to force it down, but she knew Robin wouldn't give her anything that wasn't good for her.

---

Jean: Well if you all want to be adventurous, then that's fine by me, I'll try something new.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 3:47 pm

Kunoichi: It's not really adventurous, we are Japanese.
Katy: Then it's Japanese food.

They were walking towards the bulk of the restaurants while talking and quickly find a bunch of different restaurants. Kai and Kunoichi were reading the names for hints of what type they are, with Kai looking left and Kunoichi looking right.

Kunoichi: This one is Japanese. This was a very popular chain in Japan.
Katy: Nice find.
Kai: Yes, I remember going here. The food was great.

---

Robin could tell that Sandra knew it tasted bad by the look on her face.

Robin: Sorry, natural medicines almost never taste good. Most taste terrible.

---

Dean: Well it's a good time to eat lunch. Would you prefer a restaurant or a bar?

---

Cullen takes them to the helicopter. Titus appeared to be a little nervous, taking the middle of the 3 of them with Cullen up front with the pilot.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 9:55 pm

Jean: Well I'll take your word on it girls. Lets go eat!

---

Sandra: It's alright. It will will help me in the end so the bad taste is worth it.

"Sandra was slow drinking what Robin gave her and stopped to respond before finishing what was left as quick as she could bare to.

---

Tesla: I do enjoy the finer things in life, there is more to me then being a hired gun, so to speak. So I go for the restaurant.

---

Troy smirked.

Troy: The big man afraid to fly?

Titus gives Troy a stern look.

Titus: Another word and I push you out of this flying death trap once we take off.

Titus did like solid ground. He wasn't really big on air or water.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 11:54 pm

The girls enter the restaurant and the hostess seats them at a wall. There was a booth at the wall and 2 chairs on the other side of the table, with the hostess moving one chair out of the way for Kai. Katy sat next to Kunoichi at the booth so Jean had no choice but being next to Kai. Katy appears shocked when she sees the waitress come up, causing Jean to look. The waitress is a Japanese girl, about 18, wearing a skirt, black leggings, high heels, white blouse, and the surprise being pink cat ears with a pink cat tail coming out of a hole in the skirt, with the tail being held up by a harness under said skirt so it doesn't just go between her legs.

Waitress (translated to English): My name is Hikari, can I get you something to drink?
Kunoichi (translated to English): 4 waters with ice.
Waitress (translated to English): I'll be right back with your drinks.

The waitress heads off to get their drinks, and the girls look at the menus. Kai and Kunoichi seated strategically so they could translate the meals for Katy and Jean.

---

Serena: The hike must have been hard on you, how do you feel?

---

Dean: Fair enough.

Dean and Tesla start looking at restaurants and Dean picks a more casual restaurant.

Dean: This isn't fine dining but that's just not my thing.

---

Cullen's voice speaks to the 3 of them through their headsets.

Cullen: We have a 6 hour flight. However, that takes the time difference into account, it is more like 9 and a half hours. This is a helicopter designed only for speed, there is no ammo or guns because we shouldn't run into trouble.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 12:32 am

Jean seems lost on the menu by her own, not knowing what to really pick.

Jean: Anyone have a suggestion what's good?

---

Sandra: I'm feeling a lot better then I did yesterday. I think it's to being in a much better mood. Kunoichi and Kai with Heat visited today and gave me this dress I'm wearing. Jim came bringing a entire basketball team and they gave this adorable teddy bear.

Sandra takes the bear up in her hands to show it off.

Sandra: Jean came as well with more clothing. I've had a really great morning and it's taken my mind off any discomfort I was still feeling.

---

Tesla: Alright, casual it is.

The two enter the restaurant and wait to be seated.

---

Titus (not speaking though a headset though): So we're defenseless. Like I said, flying death trap.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 2:03 am

Kai gave Jean a few suggestions, describing what certain meals were. She gave a suggestion from multiple types of meals, one being sushi, another being pasta, and the last being more of a regular meal with Japanese sauce and spices. She also warned Jean that the pasta was a little spicy and the regular meal was very spicy. The waitress brought the water as Kai and Kunoichi were explaining the meals.

Kai: If you get Sushi, don't use much wasabi. It is very hot.
Katy: By the way, why does the waitress have cat ears and a cat tail?
Kunoichi: It is very common in modern Japanese restaurants, the waitresses will dress up in costume. This one is dressed up as a schoolgirl and catgirl combination, just with high heels like every waitress here.
Katy: Interesting.

---

Serena: That's good, how is the ankle feeling?

Serena wanted to make sure that Sandra was fine.

---

Dean orders a beer for his drink. He doesn't know what to expect from Tesla, guessing a fine wine based on her tastes.

---

In the white lands, James left Paige with the book to get a late lunch. This time he brings his with him. He has use of his arm but it is very limited, better than nothing. He does manage to hold a bag in each hand.

James: You get a choice this time. Complete surprise, left hand or right hand?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 6:24 pm

Jean: Japanese has a high interest in anime right? Is these costumes part of that interest?

Jean considered the meal choices.

Jean: With the food, I'm thinking pasta would be nice.

---

Sandra: The ankle is doing better. I haven't been trying to push it anything... Jean kinda gave me a earful on doing, which in hindsight I deserved. So it isn't paining to much right now.

---

Tesla orders one of the finest wine in the restaurant. It wasn't always that she was left with the option to treat herself. So while in this city, she planned to take full advantage.

---

Paige: Oh a surprise... ummm, I pick the left bag.

Paige smiled, she didn't know what James had, but she was sure she would like it.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 12:52 am

Kai: It's not Japanese interest in anime because anime literally stands for Japanese animation. It is part of the Japanese culture.

The waitress comes back to take their orders.

Waitress (translated to English): What would you like to eat?
Kai (translated to English): She (Jean) will have the pasta with shrimp. I will have the sushi combo platter.
Waitress (translated to English): One pasta with shrimp, one sushi combo platter. What will the 2 of you like to eat?
Kunoichi (translated to English): She (Katy) will have the sweet and sour chicken dinner. I will have the barbecue chicken dinner.
Waitress (translated to English): One sweet and sour chicken dinner, and one barbecue chicken dinner. Is that all for now?
Kunoichi (translated to English): Yes.
Waitress (translated to English): It will be about 30 minutes.
Kunoichi (translated to English): Thank you.

The waitress heads back to put in the orders. Katy understood that since she was Japanese, it was unlikely for her to speak English.

---

Serena: Just remember not to push yourself too hard.
Robin: It is noon, you should order some lunch. We'll be in the cafeteria, let the nurse know if you suddenly need one of us.

---

The waiter returned with their drinks, giving Tesla a large wine glass for her fine wine and a bottle. Dean's beer came in a large glass, which was more like a small pitcher. The waiter is a french man with a thin, fancy mustache.

Waiter (speaks with a french accent): Have you decided on what to eat?
Dean: Ladies first.

Dean was ready to order a medium-rare burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, and jalapenos with fries and coleslaw on the side.

---

James: Here you go.

James hands Paige the bag containing a chicken stir fry, with pasta, vegetables, and even a roll in a take out container (black plastic bottom, clear plastic top), along with iced tea to drink. He then opens his bag and takes out fish and chips with iced tea to drink. James' meal came with coleslaw, fries (as the "chips), and fried fish along with tarter sauce and ketchup.

James: The drinks are the same, no surprise there.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 2:19 am

Jean: You know after the earthquakes, I thought English kinda became the international language as everywhere I went, that's what was spoken. Does the people here know English, but just prefer to speak Japanese, or do they not speak English at all here?

---

Sandra: Right. Don't worry Serena, I'm being sure to look after myself this time.

Sandra reached to grab the buzzer to call the nurse, getting ready for when Serena and Robin left.

---

Tesla: I'll go with the Linguine Alla Genovese.

Tesla didn't pick out a huge meal, but it was good enough for how hungry she was.

---

Paige: This is quite the meal, thanks Jamesy.

Paige doesn't take long to start eating her meal, starting with the stir fry.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 2:45 am

Kai: Without proper training and practice, it is hard for you to understand when a Japanese person speaks English. Kunoichi and I have had extensive training since we used to be spies for Japan. With that, everybody that works here speaks Japanese to be more efficient.
Kunoichi: That's right. Kai was my mentor, if you met me 3 years ago, you would barely understand a word I said.
Katy: So it's pretty much like hand signals in Lee's scout groups. It was more efficient to tell people where and when to go, and even shoot, with them. This would avoid unnecessary attention.
Kunoichi: That's a perfect example. By the way, why do you have headphones all the time?
Katy: These cancel the noise from my sub machine gun. Ear plugs are too painful for me so I had to think outside of the box, and with that I listen to music as I fire to be safe. I just got used to having them.

---

Dean ordered his burger. It was his go-to meal when he ate out, just going with different toppings every time.

Waiter: Oui oui.

The waiter leaves to put in the orders.

Dean: That's quite a fancy meal you ordered.

---

(Note: the stir fry includes the vegetables and pasta, to avoid confusion)

James was eating his fish first, dipping it in the tarter sauce.

James: How is your meal?

---

Jim and the basketball team were watching the tournament to scout talent. It was strategic and a couple of other teams were doing the same, and others only sent 1 or 2 players.

---

Serena and Robin left soon after and headed for the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 3:11 am

Jean: So you always wear them, even when you don't need the gun? Don't lots of guns be able to adopt a silencer, why not use one of those?

---

Tesla: When you got the chance to pleasure yourself, you best take it. We all know what it's like to survive on the move. Your option of ten slim down quite a bit, even more out in the wilderness. So I'm holding back no expense while I'm here.

---

Paige: It's great. Always did love stir fry. How are is your meal?

In her eyes Paige had gotten the better meal while James got a meal that was more average, everyday type thing.

---

Sandra buzzed the nurse and waited for her to come in. The nurse asked what Sandra wanted.

Sandra: I'm getting hungry. Can I can something to eat, please?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 3:42 am

(I don't need to control the nurse every time, it gets annoying)

Katy: Yes I always bring them, consider it a habit. Hand guns and rifles can use a silencer but not a sub machine gun, it fires too many bullets at once. The silencer would break.
Kai: It's better than the habits some guys have, like Troy...
Kunoichi: What's so-oh yeah, the rapist. I don't get how some guys can enjoy that.

Kunoichi quickly realized what Troy Kai was talking about and cut herself off. Katy had her headphones around her neck, not wanting to be rude.

---

James: Well fish and chips is one of my favorite meals, and the ones from this cafeteria are the best. They hand-batter their fish fresh, in a home-made batter then fry it up that day. All at once, the meal goes fast.

---

Dean: It's something I'm not used to, always being on the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next