The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 10:12 pm

Kai: Have you used your power to communicate with others before?

Jean knew she didn't before God contacted her. The only answer she can give is "once".

Kai: I suggest you go talk to the person, face to face. We don't know if you could have screwed something up by being so inexperienced with that aspect of your power. I'll cover for you.

---

Heat: Good. Now I want you to shoot faster. You took about 30 seconds to aim, cut it down to 10.

Heat quickly sets up the cans again. He saw Kai pull Jean aside and wanted to keep Sandra busy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 11:01 pm

(I thought I already had used Jean to telepathically speak, or did she only read minds??   I guess I'll play along though with this.    I sometimes wonder if I had her to weak already where she couldn't use her power offensively.    Or is this communication thing a way to work in giving her a bit of offense to use?)

Jean: Fine, I'll go find Dean and talk to him in person.

Jean still thought she was fine and it was a waste of time to go see Dean, she also kinda wanted to avoid going in person seeing she wouldn't have her sister with her.   But it seems she had no other choice right now.

Jean: If Sandra notices me, just say I hope to be back soon.

Jean reluctantly set out to track down Dean's group after talking to Kai.

---

Sandra meanwhile had cut her time down some, ranging from 15 to 20 seconds a can, not the 10 Heat wanted, but faster.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 11:56 pm

(You only had her read minds in the RP so far, not speak. There was no trouble during the one point where she would speak.)

Kai went back to Sandra, who didn't seem to notice she moved.

Heat: Faster. If you are going to be using a gun in battle, you have to aim and shoot fast. Do you want the enemy to shoot you first?

Heat sets up the cans again.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 12:41 am

(Wait isn't that contradictory? Saying she only read minds but had no problems at one point she did speak.)

While Sandra continued shooting to improve her aim and speed, Jean went over to Dean's group. She was able to get there in roughly 10 to 15 minutes, knowing where they was, she kept tabs as they moved and she simply had to walk to them.

---

Meanwhile Dean's discomfort from the headache hadn't gone unnoticed, Tesla was wondered at first what happened, but when they seen Jean approaching, she believed she knew where it came from so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 2:37 am

(God contacted Jean and was reading her mind, so while she did speak, it was more God doing all the work.)

Dean knew how Jean found him and he was very disappointed in her. He was the next to pull Jean aside, asking Kunoichi to lead the others to some kind of inn or mayor's office.

Dean: You have to be more careful. All I got from you was a massive headache. Tracking me with your power didn't help any.

Dean still had a headache as Jean tracked him, it just wasn't as bad.

---

Kunoichi was leading the others towards the main part of town, away from Heat, Sandra, and Kai. Kunoichi found Serena on the way. Serena was heading down a different street at an intersection.

Kunoichi: Hey Serena. Over here.

Serena heard Kunoichi's call and walks over to them, going slow so it took around 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 3:11 am

(Dean shouldn't be feeling anything from Jean tracking him though, she's been using her power to watch people pretty much since she learned to use it. Unless you explain it something like she prolonged the headache by staying linked to him after causing one.)

Jean: Headache....

She seemed in disbelieve almost that she caused Dean harm. While she never needed to do it, Jean was so confident she had control and was ready to communicate to others.

Jean: But that shouldn't off....

Before finishing her sentence Jean shook the, what seemed like doubt or confusion from her mind for the moment as she remember the message for Dean.

Jean: I'm sorry about what I did, but I had a important message for you, and that seemed the quickest way to pass it along.

Jean had to repeat the message from god, this time verbally.

---

Jenny was clearly getting uncomfortable now. It was bad enough with Tesla and Zeik, one of which who'd become a short of enemy to Titus, and the other who had seen to it he died. Now it was Serena, who Jenny herself had fought on more then one occasion. It felt to her like she was walking straight into the heart of enemy territory.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 12:45 pm

Dean: Then we'll be moving out tomorrow. Also, don't keep tracking somebody after you try to talk to them. It will just prolong the headache.

Dean knew what Jean was messing with, he pretty much did the same thing except when the other people are asleep.

---

Victor (whispering): Katy, go take Jenny to get something to eat.
Katy (whispering): Right.

Katy taps Jenny's shoulder to get her attention and motions for her to come.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 1:04 pm

Jean: Right. I'll go back and tell my sister, Kai, and Heat. They are practicing together. Should I bring them back into town to meet up with the others?

Jean wondered if Dean wanted to call everyone together to announce they was moving out sooner then expected.

---

Jenny follows Katy without objection, not really caring to inform the group she was present with. She wouldn't of mind telling Kunochi, but that was pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyNovember 8th 2013, 4:02 am

Dean: No, don't tell them.

Dean was serious with this. Jean looked frightened by his response.

Dean: We need to let everybody know at the same time, that includes Gandalf's group. The only person I will allow you to tell is Kai.

---

Katy: What kind of food do you like?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyNovember 8th 2013, 12:37 pm

Jean: Right. Nobody other then Kai, got it.

Jean soon left to return to Sandra, Kai, and Heat. She had no problem not telling anyone until Dean was ready, however on her walk back doubt had started to cloud her mind. All that was on her mind was Dean telling her how she screwed up her telepathy. She was so confident that she was ready, but now she wonder if she'll become a handicap in the upcoming battle.

-----

Jenny: Meat based foods.

Living with Titus had gotten her use to eating lots of meat, while she didn't mind veggies either, meat just became her preference. She didn't say what type of meat, suggesting she was up for mostly anything.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyNovember 14th 2013, 12:56 am

Katy stops at a barbeque restaurant. They clearly serve a lot of meat there so it was easy for Jenny to get excited, even if she didn't show it.

Katy: I'll pay for us. This restaurant is a buffet, we just pay to enter and sit.

Katy saw people heading to buffet tables through a window.

---

Kitty speeds up the pace for the squad, getting them into town. It is now close to night in the White Lands. This is the hard part, finding the blue convertible.

---

Kai sees Jean coming and rolls up to her, noticing Jean looks a little upset. Heat is still trying to speed up Sandra, she stalled at her most recent speed.

Kai: What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyNovember 14th 2013, 11:43 pm

Jenny gave a nod. She was actually fairly excited for this, she hadn't been to a buffet before.

---

Jean: I can't do it Kai, I thought I would be ready by now, but I still can't do it. My message didn't get though to Dean, all I did was give him a headache.

Jean was trying to keep her voice low to not disturb Sandra and Heat, but Kai could tell Jean's confidence had just taken, what was to Jean, a big hit. Kai realizes that doubting your abilities and yourself, especially this close to battle could lead to disastrous results.

Jean: Well anyway, Dean has a message I'm only allowed to tell you for now. Basically, our time is cut short and he says we are moving out tomorrow. He wants to tell everybody at once, that's why he would only let me tell you for now.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyNovember 15th 2013, 2:57 am

Kai: Perhaps it wasn't you, it could have been Dean's power interfering with your power to protect him. Your powers are very similar, it's just that Dean's only works when the other person is asleep.

Kai knew Jean had to gossip with the other information.

Kai: Also next time Dean tells you not to tell anybody, follow his orders. It would do you well in the white lands where gossiping would only hurt us.

---

Katy: Just remember not to take anybody else's food or cut in line, and definitely don't get in a fight. Also make sure you use silverware, it's simple manners.

Katy and Jenny walk in the restaurant now, and Katy pays for them. They are showed their table and order their drinks, then Katy leads Jenny to the buffet lines. Katy grabs a plate, a fork, a napkin and a steak knife for herself.

---

It isn't long before Kitty's squad finds the car, Gale had simply parked it at the docks.

Kitty: All of the information checks out with this car, it must be the one.
Cullen: Good. Then contact Captain Dias.
Kitty: Right.

Kitty takes out a long distance radio (walkie talkie hooked up to the radio, it's oldschool cause it was leftover for the girls) and contacts Paige.

Kitty: Captain Dias, this is Private White. We have found the car.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 EmptyNovember 15th 2013, 3:46 am

Jean seemed to feel a little better when Kai said the problem might of been Jean's power clashing with Dean's, instead of the problem being Jean herself. It made Jean want to try it again, to see if that theory was right. But she was afraid to do so now, if Kai had guessed wrong and Jean was the issue, they she may hurt someone else.

Jean: Sorry about the gossip. I'll be more careful to keep that in check, I promise.

---

Jenny takes the same items Katy took. While she was better accustomed to taking food in the hand and ripping into it, or eating meet cooked over a fire from a stick, eating in a mannerly way was something she could adopt to. The line was slow which annoyed Jenny, but when they finally got to the buffet, Jenny was almost memorized by the share volume and selection of food, as well as by how good everything looked and smelled. This was far different then what she'd gotten in the middle of the wilderness with limited supplies.

---

Paige was a bit surprised, but happy to get the call. The girls had exceeded Paige exceptions and called sooner then expected. If they kept exceeding like this, maybe the rest of the women could get some recondition and be seen in a new light by Lee. Paige had sometimes felt guilty that she was allowed to excel while most of the other women was kept down. Paige responded back.

Paige: Great work girls. Tag the location and secure the area, a support team should be ready to set out, they will relieve you.

Investigations was not generally handled by the search party, it generally required higher skilled professionals. The search party job was only to locate the target and set the temperature. With Lee under pressure from the (sorry I forgot what it's called), Paige would assume Lee would do things by the book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5