The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2013, 4:34 am

Suzuna simply showed Sandra the cover of her book. She was getting really annoyed at this point but Sandra couldn't tell thanks to her sunglasses.

---

Kai wheels herself over to Jean, pushing the wheels on her own.

Kai: Hey Jean. Where is Sandra? I have been looking for her.

Kai really wasn't hungry, she just couldn't find Sandra and hoped she wasn't bugging Suzuna. Jean was the first person she saw that she figured could know where Sandra was. While Kai wanted to have somebody come along, everybody had plans so she just went on her own. Kai also figured Sandra probably screwed up somewhere based on Suzuna's reaction the other night and wanted to give Sandra some advice.

---

Kunoichi: I know.

Kunoichi stuck with Tesla now. They were in dangerous terrain and Gale was helping Katy, the rest of the men were clearing the path and Jenny seemed to want to stay away from Tesla. Kunoichi saw no other option.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2013, 1:41 pm

Jean: Oh hey Kai. Sandra is up in the library speaking with Suzuna, or at least trying to. She felt bad about what happened at the restaurant.

Jean knew Sandra's heart was in the right place, but in honesty she was worried. Sandra just seemed the opposite of Suzuna.

Jean: There is stairs in the library. If you want to see her, I guess I have to either bring you up, or bring my sister down.

---

Tesla didn't fail to notice the patch getting rough.

Tesla: You think all the others made it though without injury?

Jenny seemed to be staying out of Tesla line of sight.

---

Sandra really never had much to do until Jean came back, she didn't have a book of her own and Suzuna was the only one there. Maybe it was just how Suzuna was, but getting the silent treatment made Sandra feel as if she was doing something wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2013, 2:03 pm

Kai: Then...I was too late. Sandra probably screwed things up beyond fixing by now, I was going to give her some advice.

This clearly worried Jean. Kai decided to say what she was going to tell Sandra.

Kai: Suzuna is a very passive person, you have to adapt to her personality if you want to become friends with her. She won't change herself to talk to you and if you bug her, she will just stay silent instead of saying something if you screwed up. I still want to talk to Sandra and find out how badly she screwed up.

---

Kunoichi: Yes. With Serena and Robin there, they wouldn't let the others get hurt.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2013, 2:35 pm

Jean: I was a little worried things might only get worse.

Jean was finishing her food anyway.

Jean: Well... I'll go get her. You can wait here if you want.

Jean got up from the table and turned to go to the library. It only takes her a few minutes to get upstairs and she see's Suzuna reading her book as Sandra now not knowing what to really say or do seems to be just sitting there silently. With the sunglasses on Jean can't really tell if things went well with Suzuna, but comparing how one was to the other, she suspect maybe it didn't go well. She walked over to the two, speaking to Sandra.

Jean: It's time to go sis.

Jean helped support Sandra again, and with a brief "cya around" to Suzuna, started helping her sister out of the room.

---

Tesla: Looks like it would of been a hard trip for a wheelchair though.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2013, 3:02 pm

Kunoichi: We are going off the main path. The main path heads off to the right to go around this terrain, I suspect they took the other way.

---

Sandra and Jean exit the library to see Kai waiting there.

Kai: Sandra, let's talk a little stroll.

Sandra was going to protest, seeing that Kai didn't have somebody to push her along. Kai quickly silenced it by pushing herself in a small circle.

Kai: Push yourself like me so we can have some privacy.

---

Meanwhile, God, the same person who talked to Dean, was getting ready to talk to Jean using her power. He was just waiting for Jean to be alone. God had to let Jean know that they had to move when Dean met up with them since Lee was closing the window of opportunity.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2013, 3:12 pm

Sandra agreed without much protest, Jean was also fine by it. After Sandra and Kai got away from Jean a bit, Sandra spoke up.

Sandra: So what brings out here Kai?

---

Jean was a little perplexed as what to do now. She generally didn't have much to do without her sister.

---

Tesla: I see, this is the direct, yet harder route.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2013, 3:57 pm

Kai: I was wondering, how did it go with Suzuna?

Sandra then naturally explains what happened before saying she didn't know how things went.

Kai: I see. That's what I didn't want you to do. With Suzuna, you have to adapt to her personality. She won't change herself to talk to you, and she won't say anything if you do something wrong unless you really piss her off. I found that out the hard way, I didn't want you to make the same mistake but it looks like you already did. It will take me a long time to earn her trust back, it will probably take you even longer. We have to take things at a slow pace with her.

Kai didn't want to push hard on Sandra but she wanted to make sure Sandra understood what she did wrong.

---

Meanwhile, Jean appears to get a headache as God contacts her.

God: Jean, you must warn Dean. You have to leave ASAP, Lee is making ground faster than I would like. Paige Dias has already recovered from injury.

Jean clearly didn't know who was contacting her but if she could tell anything, it was an urgent situation.

---

Suzuna was clearly relieved when Sandra left. She was just reading her book like she wanted.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2013, 4:47 pm

Jean wanted to respond but couldn't seem to pinpoint the person who was talking to her which seemed weird, she wondered if it was another telepath or something.

Jean: If you can hear me. Who is this?

She didn't know if any of what she said would get though, but she thought she had better find Dean and let him know. The message did seem urgent.

---

Sandra: So I made things worse...

She had a feeling Suzuna may of been upset or annoyed at her.

Sandra: Well... how do you go about interacting with her Kai? Seems each time I try I fail at it.

Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 5:25 am

God: I go by many names, the most common is God. I gave you all a part of my power to save the world because I cannot be there. That is why I can contact you, Jean. The world was ravaged by war, that is why I gave you all a new start. Now war is coming back, that is not how I see it should be.

---

Kai: Like I said, you have to adapt to her personality. Don't push her to talk, and take things slow.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 3:37 pm

Jean: So your the real god?

Jean was already on her way to Dean, however she wasn't sure if she believed this voice. She kinda had reason to believe, with her finding her sister. Yet she had reason to doubt as well, with how she was raised.

---

Sandra: That won't be easy for me to get used to... but I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 3:56 pm

(Dean isn't in town? How can she be on her way?)

God: Yes, you, my children, are doing my work. Meanwhile, Lee is doing The Devil's work. Just remember, you will find allies in unexpected places.

---

Kunoichi climbs on top of a rock to look over a hill. She sees Kilika in the distance.

Kunoichi: Kilika is just ahead, I say about 30 minutes away.

---

Kai: Good, that's all you can do. Let's head back to Jean.

Kai and Sandra return to Jean. Sandra is visibly tired but Kai is fine thanks to her training.

Kai: You should try to get stronger, Sandra.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 5:19 pm

Strider and Zero find Ryu again, as they followed the smell of food when they got hungry. It had been so long since they went home that most of their food had gone bad. Luckily for them, they didn't have much stored to begin with.

Strider: Looks like we found you among this delicious smelling food.
Zero: So it looks like there still are some people around. Let's eat, bro.

They sit down at the shack.

Strider: I'll have a burger, medium please.
Zero: I'll have a grilled chicken sandwich.

As the person starts to put the food on, they turn their attention to Ryu.

Strider: Read this letter, Ryu. It should give you some information.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 6:55 pm

(Sorry my bad, forgot they wasn't with the others yet.)

Jean: So how long do we have?

It was at this point she noticed Kai and Sandra returned.

---

Sandra gave a nod to Kai.

Sandra: Right. Strength never was my strong suit. I can be pretty quick when not injured, but my power has always compensated for my lack of outright strength.

Sandra was aware of one of her greatest physical weaknesses. When she planned to do weapons training long ago, Sandra avoided heavy weapons for this reason.

---

Tesla: Good.

Jenny didn't say anything, but shared Tesla's sentiment.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 11:16 pm

God doesn't answer Jean, knowing that Sandra and Kai returned.

Kai: That is what Lee will take advantage of. Using your power quickly tires you out, correct?

Sandra naturally nods again.

Kai: That is why you need physical strength. If pushing yourself around right now tires you out, then you won't last long in a fight.

Jean knew Kai was right, it was a matter of if Sandra knew. It's also why Jean always pushed Sandra to go easy on herself.

---

Erik takes a look at the letter as Ryu reads it.

Erik: Dey went ta dah Red Lands. We can bring ya dere.
Olaf: It won't take long. We know some shortcuts.
Baleog: Finding the fishing village is up to you, brothas! We have never been to the red lands, right, brothas?
Erik: Right.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 11:48 pm

Sandra: Do we have enough time that I can start building some strength before we face Lee forces? I know there isn't a lot I can do right now, but would say wheeling myself around from now on help?

Sandra got what Kai was saying. If she remained physically weak, she'd over use her power early on and tire out quickly. Not good when fighting a large force.

---

Jean meanwhile wondered why this voice proclaiming to be god had stopped talking to her when the others showed up. She still wasn't sure if the man was who he said, but regardless he had information and seemed to want to help.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 1:49 am

Kai: Instead of going physical, I think it would be best if we taught you how to use a gun. That way, you can still fight even if you are in a wheelchair.

---

What Jean didn't consider is God had to listen to any prayers and when Sandra and Kai returned, more people started praying.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 2:53 pm

Sandra: A gun. Well, I was able to catch on to using a bow and arrow, so I guess I could learn that as well.
Jean: A gun would be better as the ammo will be smaller and easier to carry.
Sandra: Do we have to wait or can we start practicing shooting now?

It seemed the voice, or god had gone.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 10:30 pm

Kai: Heat has the gun supply, we have to go to him.

---

Gandalf's group has to pass a military checkpoint.

Soldier: What is your reason for passing?
Gandalf: We are a travelling circus act.
Soldier: What is in the crates?
Gandalf: Fireworks. See.

Gandalf takes out a firework and lights it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 11:56 pm

Sandra: I'm alright with that.
Jean: I'll come along as well for now.

Jean gets in position to push Sandra again. Sandra seemed a bit more excited now after mishandling things with Suzuna, being able to learn something new always seem to cheer her up.

---

The soldier questioning Gandalf speaks with a few other men. The main topic between them seems to be should they let Gandalf pass, or do a in depth search of the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 23rd 2013, 5:55 pm

Kai pushes herself along, leading them to a fence. As they got closer, they could hear gunshots. Heat has a bunch of cans lined up on the fence and Sandra can see him fire a handgun, hitting every can in the center. The cans fall off the fence as Heat hits them. Heat walks over to the girls.

Heat: What's going on?
Kai: I brought Sandra here so you can teach her how to shoot a gun.
Heat: That's easy.

Heat walks over to the other fence (where he fired from) and picks up a rifle. He heads back to Sandra.

Heat: This is the safety. When it's on like this, you won't be able to fire. Turn it off like so and just watch.

Heat turns the safety off and aims at a tree before he fires, hitting the tree.

Heat: I want you to hit the cans off the fence.

Heat hands the rifle to Sandre before he sets the cans up again, he showed Sandra how to fire and aim without fully teaching her. He wanted to see how well she learns, and if she can learn without being taught everything.

---

The men do a more in depth search of the wagon, only finding fireworks. What they didn't do was check the secret compartments under the seats, which hold weapons and ammo. They decide to let Gandalf pass but not without checking the others first.

Soldier: What do you do?
Rebecca: I'm our fire dancer.

Rebecca, acting fast takes out some fire dancing equipment. She lights the 2 torches on fire and starts doing some fire dancing (the torches are at the end of long ropes). It was simply a hobby of hers but it worked out, the soldier seems a little more convinced.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 23rd 2013, 6:35 pm

Sandra takes the first shot and clearly misses, she wasn't ready used to the kick and recoil a gun has. She looked a little frightened by it even on her first shot.

Sandra: Wow, this is certainly different then a bow.

At least Sandra wasn't frightened enough to drop the gun, which would of been the worst thing she could of done. She gets ready to line up a second shot.

Jean: I think she'll be able to get this eventually. It may take her a few shots though.

---

The others pass with various stories, Mia acting as a rigger who sets up the fireworks, she wired and set a few as proof. It was just one of those random skills she learned in her youth as she loved fireworks back then.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 3:03 am

Kai: When the crosshairs on the scope are lined up with the can, shoot.

Kai was giving Sandra her only tip.

---

The soldiers agree to let the group pass. It was an easy choice to make, they appeared to be a travelling circus.

---

Dean's group has made it to Kilika, right on Kunoichi's timing.

Dean: Here we are, Kilika.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 10:48 am

Sandra focused the crosshairs on a can, she quickly noticed if she was going to hit this thing, she had to keep the weapon steady. Doing the best she could she took another she and knocked a can over, not so frightened this time as she experienced what a gun was like on her first shot.

Sandra: Hey I hit it!!

She seemed excited with herself to knock the can over. Jean quickly jumped in.

Jean: Sandra, the safety. If you lay that thing down, you don't want it going off and shooting you or a friend.
Sandra: Right.

She flicked the safety button as she started wondering what Kai and Heat would have her do now. Meanwhile Jean, keeping it hidden from everyone present was using her telepathic abilities to keep tabs on the city. It isn't long after Dean's arrival and Jean is able to notice him. She focuses in on just him to send a telepathic message.

Jean: Dean, you hearing me, it's Jean.

Jean hoped what she heard was real, so Dean wouldn't think she was going crazy.

Jean I got a message not long ago from... umm... from god... at least that's the name he claims. He said we have to leave ASAP and that Paige Diaz was already recovered and Lee was making ground faster then expected.

Jean seemed a bit nerves just to contact Dean, and damn near afraid to say she was sent a message by god.

Jean: If you need to say something back just think it, I can hear your thoughts.

---

Jenny: I wonder if they'll find this place as quickly as the last one.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 2:50 pm

Heat: Don't be so excited, finish your damn mission. I never said to hit just one can.

Meanwhile, Kai noticed Jean and knew what she was doing. She just sighed before pulling Jean aside (not really pulling, she just got Jean's attention and rolled away from the others). Heat had Sandra's attention since she had to focus on shooting the other 10 cans off the fence.

Kai: I thought I told you not to do that with the members of our army.

---

Meanwhile, Dean got a massive headache from the point Jean used her telepathy to the point where Kai cut Jean off. Thanks to that, he didn't get the message.

Dean (thinking): Damn idiot, doesn't know how to properly use her power to send messages.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 24th 2013, 8:54 pm

Jean: I know, but it was pretty important. Besides, I've used these powers for a while and hasn't had any trouble yet. I'm sure I can keep it under control.

Jean didn't know she had given Dean a headache, however up to this point she had no real reason to suspect doing so.

---

Sandra meanwhile was focusing on her shots. She was a bit slow lining her shots up, but knowing what to do now she was hitting each can she fired at. She was picking up on this much faster then then the bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next