The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evolution.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Evolution. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 13th 2015, 4:05 pm

Katie decided to go online and look up a bit of info on bank faults, seeing she'd be breaking into one soon enough. It would be good to know what to look for.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 13th 2015, 6:27 pm

Zaria rushes in with her sword. Zeus easily dodges, but this causes him to be separated from Ken. She slices his bindings.

Zaria: Are you good?
Ken: I'll live.
Zeus: I never said that he could go, but I guess this confirms my theory. Why would you two team up? She is a cold blooded killer and you're a weakling.
Zaria: Our mutual interest in killing you.
Zeus: Why?
Zaria: Enough! Let's fight! Ken run away before things get ugly.
Ken: Fine, but be careful.

Ken runs out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 14th 2015, 12:02 pm

Hannah just reminds Katie that she can crack the vault instead of freezing the lock before going to bed to rest
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 14th 2015, 10:39 pm

Katie prepares herself as best she can before going to bed as well.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 12:17 am

Zeus: Now that you friend has left will you now quote on quote go all out.
Zaria: You seem confident in your power.
Zeus: There is a reason why I'm #2 and your #3.
Zaria: I'm not leaving till one of us is dead.
Zeus: I can help you there.

Zeus charges up some electricity in his right hand and fires it at Zaria. Zaria disappears into her shadow to dodge. She quickly closes in on Zeus. He keeps blasting at her. She is having trouble dodging, but she manages to get close to Zeus. She pops up with shadows around her whole body and her sword. She swings her sword, but Zeus puts lightning around his feet to speed away. Zaria sees this and throws some shuriken that are cloaked in shadows. This cuts up some of his suit and even manages to cut up his right arm. This angers him.

Zeus: I expected you to be good, but now you have angered me. I won't be going so easy on you from now on.
Zaria: The thrill excites me.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 9:04 pm

Hannah wakes up early and nudges Katie's shoulder
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 16th 2015, 1:32 am

Katie awakens with the nudge and stretches as she gets up. "Well that's certainly a gentler wake up call then Zaria would give. I assume it's time?"
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 16th 2015, 4:31 am

Hannah nods, handing Katie a bag. She is in a different set of street clothes (like this with long black boots http://www.jpopasia.com/i1/news/4/15102-r2cu8oinj8.jpg ) "8 grande is the minimum."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 16th 2015, 4:55 am

"Alright, that should be no problem. We're breaking in so seems just as good to take what we can. I'd guess we'll wind up well over 8." Katie may not have been a seasoned criminal but she realized that it wasn't like they had paying jobs. For now this was all they had and needed to make the most out of it. Quite frankly whatever money this job net probably had to stretch a long time. So Katie certainly aimed to get well over the bare minimum.

"So should I have a change of cloths as well or is there even one to give me?"
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 16th 2015, 12:54 pm

Zeus charges up lightning onto the tips of his fingers. He swings his arms. This causes the lightning to shoot out like darts. Zaria tries to dodge, but this time it's too fast. She gets hit multiple times and each hit shocks her causing slight paralysis.

Zeus: You having some trouble there?
Zaria: Piss off!

She bursts with shadow power and breaks free from the paralysis. She throws some shadow shuriken. As they make their way towards Zeus, she rushes in with kunai covered in shadows. Zeus uses lightning to brush off the shuriken, but Zaria manages to get in close and strike Zeus several times. Zeus takes a few steps back and throws some charged lightning bolts at Zaria. She dodges the first, but the second hits her left shoulder. Zaria's left arm has become stiff and she is unable to move even an inch.

Zeus: It looks like you will need to fight with one arm.
Zaria: I can still beat your ass.
Zeus: Then try to survive this.

He charges up a large amount of lightning in his hands. He compresses the lightning between his two hands. The ball of energy becomes very bright.

Zeus: I call this my pulse bomb.

He opens his hands and the energy explodes. The explosion destroys the whole building.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 16th 2015, 9:57 pm

"Ask Blake (homeowner). He likely has some shirts and pants" Hannah replies
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 2:24 am

"Alright"

Katie heads over to Blake asking if he has a change of clothing she could wear.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 9:54 am

Blake does and hands her some
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 1:14 pm

Zeus stands there as the smoke clears. We can see that there is no trace of the building left.

Zeus: Good thing that I had the base commander evacuate everyone. What?

Zaria is seen still standing. She is covered in shadows. The shadows slowly disappear.

Zeus: How did you survive that attack?
Zaria: I used my shadows to heavily increase my defense.

She stumbles slightly.

Zeus: I see that you still took tons of damage.
Zaria: I will beat you.

She tries to rush forward with her sword. She continues to throw as many shuriken and kunai as possible. Zeus sends many bolts of lightning at her. This knocks down all her projectiles and stops her from getting any closer. She armors up again and continues her assault. She is able to fend off a good amount of the hits but the damage is still racking up fast. Just then Zeus holds up his right hand and points his index and middle fingers together at Zaria.

Zeus: Take this my drill lightning.

He shoots lightning out from those fingers that are quickly spiral around like a drill. It blows through her armor and leaves a hole in her right side. Zaria's shadow armor disappears. Zeus starts shooting many small bullet shaped lightning shots. Zaria becomes very bloody and is barely able to move. Zeus then charges up what looks to be another pulse bomb.

Zaria: Just do it.
Zeus: I will, but this is a little different. I can focus this into a powerful beam attack. Any last words?
Zaria: You can suck my dick!
Zeus: That's funny because you don't have one. At least the commander will be happy that I have eliminated such a big threat.

He launches the beam. It looks as if the attack is going for her head. She looks defeated. Just then right before the attack hits, she changes and puts all her shadow power into her left arm. She is able to block the attack briefly. Zeus puts more power into his attack and beats out her defense. The explosion causes tons of smoke. After it clears, Zaria is seen to be on the ground. Her left arm seems to have been completely destroyed.

Zeus: Damn it! I had to use all my power for that one.

He walks away.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 12:02 am

Katie thanks Blake, getting changed she go back over to Hannah. "Well I'm ready when you are Hannah."
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 12:17 am

"Ok. Let's go" She says, walking the streets to the bank, it being the biggest one in the city.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 1:23 am

Katie gets her first look at the bank as they approach. "Wow this thing is big, this must be heavily guarded."
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 19th 2015, 9:08 pm

"2 security guards but a few heavy defensive doors. I'll get you through the first door" Hannah says, entering first
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 2:06 am

Katie follows Hannah lead as they head inside. "You call" Katie said towards Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 2:51 pm

Hannah walks to the first security door and fries the electric lock, causing it to open "Last chance to change to defense" she whispers
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 12:32 am

"No it's OK, I can manage." Katie wanted to show she could hang in with the rest, she already showed she can fight now it's time to use her powers for other means. Besides hadn't even considered electronic locks. If the vault is one of the models with the keypad system, this will easy.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 1:47 am

She heads to the security who have tasers armed. All she does is backpedal when they fire, causing them to tase each other. "Too easy. Civilians, get behind the bullet proof glass now!" She says. One asks why she makes a small fireball. Now the silent alarm was triggered and the entrance locks. "Do it so you don't die! " she orders and they comply. "Now to wait for the pigs..."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 1:10 pm

Katie heads down into the vault. It seemed to be a more modern vault. Katie approached the vault going over her options, it seemed going through the keypad touchscreen type system was a smarter move then trying to break the actual physical lock. Katie puts her hand up to the vaults system, frost starts appearing as she touches it. Katie uses her water and ice to mess with the electronics and before long the vault door was seen popping open.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 2:39 am

When the cops arrive Hannah instantly fires at the gas tank of the car and blows it up. However she has a crudely made fake flamethrower that looks real from a distance. She continues the process of sending out fireballs from it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 EmptyDecember 22nd 2015, 3:55 am

Katie has gotten into the vault and is grabbing all the cash she can. Once she has the max that be carried, she heads out front to where Hannah is holding off the cops. "We're good, time to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution.
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next