The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)

Go down 
+12
bobbert33
Dr. Sage
carnagevegeta
Limelight788
????
Ryu
Raz
Chulance
Strider Zero
Sain
ArmorZeroX
Rasequi0
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasequi0
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Rasequi0

Male Number of posts : 171
Name : Rolando Segovia
Quote : POEMON4LIFE
Registration date : 2009-08-19

what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) Empty
PostSubject: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 3:25 am

WORST MUSIC GENRE EVER!!
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 9:22 am

I think it's a pile of shit. The only rapper I like is Eminem. That's it.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 11:50 am

It depends on the rapper. McHammer, Beastie Boys, the old Vanilla Ice and if it's mixed in with a whole band are fine with me. Everything else rap is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 2:57 pm

[racist]Yo Yo boy I be rappin dawg, rap is da only way ta go[/racist]

Rap mostly sucks. There are some exceptions like Eminem and the person that does Row Row Fight the power
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 19th 2010, 1:41 pm

I think rap is the best genre, and others are very boring.. Very Happy

Eminem is okay. Lil WAYNE! HE's BEAST!

Then you got Lil Boosie, Jay Z, Ludacris, KANYE WEST! And some other extremely talented people.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 19th 2010, 10:10 pm

To be honest, I don't think it takes a lot of talent to talk on a mic while a random beat is thumping in the background. To each their own, though.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 19th 2010, 11:45 pm

Yo Chulance, I'm happy for ya, and I'ma let ya finish. But rock is the best genre of all time. OF ALL TIME.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 20th 2010, 12:13 am

Raz wrote:
Yo Chulance, I'm happy for ya, and I'ma let ya finish. But rock is the best genre of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Owned.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 20th 2010, 12:20 am

wow, I haven't heard that meme in a while, but that was a great use for it
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 20th 2010, 12:29 am

Heh, thanks. I try.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 20th 2010, 11:28 pm

Captain America wrote:
Raz wrote:

Owned.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 20th 2010, 11:31 pm

Captain America, rap is a very hard genre.. to perform! It's not easy. I'd consider Rock to be very easy, and hip hop a bit difficult. Rappers have to know a large amount of words. They study the dictionary for hours, and try to make the songs ryhme. Also you can't rap about the same things over and over. Also coming up with beats is not easy, most rappers develop their own beat.

Only after they became famous, they get musician's to assist and quicken the development of the beats.

Also thanks for the Kanye West comment, but I really don't like rock. It's too late, While rap is more calm, and soothing. The Lyrics are good, and express the artist's views of the events taking place around them. Rock is more. I ATE A SANDWHICH< AAAAAAAAAND IT T..TATATA STED ! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YEAH< I ATE A PIECE UH CORN!

Or cliche sounds like " in the End".
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 12:39 am

Chulance wrote:
Captain America, rap is a very hard genre.. to perform! It's not easy. I'd consider Rock to be very easy, and hip hop a bit difficult. Rappers have to know a large amount of words. They study the dictionary for hours, and try to make the songs ryhme. Also you can't rap about the same things over and over. Also coming up with beats is not easy, most rappers develop their own beat.

Only after they became famous, they get musician's to assist and quicken the development of the beats.

Also thanks for the Kanye West comment, but I really don't like rock. It's too late, While rap is more calm, and soothing The Lyrics are good, and express the artist's views of the events taking place around them. Rock is more. I ATE A SANDWHICH< AAAAAAAAAND IT T..TATATA STED ! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YEAH< I ATE A PIECE UH CORN!

Calm and soothing? People jump around like animals when rap is playing. And rap is more

"YOOOO I is be fukin sum beeches up in da house 2night yaaaaw word up ah got a pimped out CAAAAR with mah beat playin in my bitches backyard and all dat shit!"
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 1:10 am

Some rappers make songs about world issue's actually.

Young Jeezy for example, he's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 5:42 am

Rock singers have to be able to hold a tune. Rock bands involve more skill than setting up a simple beat through a synthasizer.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 11:00 am

^^ well we all have different opion's.

I can't stand any genre but rap and hip hop.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 10:12 pm

Chulance wrote:
^^ well we all have different opion's.

I can't stand any genre but rap and hip hop.

Is that a part of the body or something? Haha
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 10:17 pm

Chulance wrote:

Also thanks for the Kanye West comment, but I really don't like rock. It's too late, While rap is more calm, and soothing. The Lyrics are good, and express the artist's views of the events taking place around them. Rock is more. I ATE A SANDWHICH< AAAAAAAAAND IT T..TATATA STED ! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YEAH< I ATE A PIECE UH CORN!

...With Rap, you hear constant words that irritate you when you try to understand it if the rapper raps too fast. With rock, there usually aren't lyrics that you don't have to worry about understanding unless there happens to be loud music. Also, the beat in rap makes people want to move around more, not stand/sit still.

Raz wrote:
Rock singers have to be able to hold a tune. Rock bands involve more skill than setting up a simple beat through a synthasizer.

PWND!
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 5:54 am

Yeah seriously, go download every rock song ever made, then go download every rap song ever made.

Now if you have enough time to listen to them all, you should come to the conclusion that Rock >>>> Rap.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 9:48 pm

IMO I prefer rap and hip hop.

It's what I am! It's what I be!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 10:53 pm

You're entitled to that opinion obviously. I do appreciate some rap.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyOctober 29th 2010, 12:13 am

Rap is a fucking disgrace to humanity, it's ruining by this Auto tune and these BS stuff up the ass
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyOctober 29th 2010, 12:32 am

There are a couple rap artists that aren't bad. For one, listen to His World from Sonic Next Gen.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 3:43 pm

Huh?

I don't know who any of them are. The only non mainstream I've ever heard is "Row Row Fight the Powah."
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 3:47 pm

And its remix.

Also, Eminem is pretty good. Fort Minor is ok and some older rappers were ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)   what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh) Empty

Back to top Go down

what does anyone think of Rap?(ugh)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Music-
Jump to: