The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroes: Rebirth.

Go down 
+3
Sain
Strider Zero
justinlynch3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 8:52 pm

Chrom turns his face so that Samantha can see it and shows his burn heal gradually. Chrom smiles and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:26 pm

Jerry quickly arrives on the scene.

Jerry: What the fuck is going on here? I heard bickering. *sees the scene* Ah, I see. Chrom's usual test. Did he pass?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:28 pm

Ryu wrote:
Jerry: What the fuck is going on here? I heard bickering. *sees the scene* Ah, I see. Chrom's usual test. Did he pass?

Chrom: Yes, with flying colors. Good work with that recruit you got, Jerry. I suppose I've moved much slower than I could have. You take them all if you want though.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:31 pm

Zero wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Chrom: Yes, with flying colors. Good work with that recruit you got, Jerry. I suppose I've moved much slower than I could have. You take them all if you want though.

Jerry: That seems best at this point. You'll be fine, Chrom. Just stick to the shadows. Seto hasn't told us much about Ukir and Xias.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:33 pm

Ryu wrote:
Zero wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Jerry: That seems best at this point. You'll be fine, Chrom. Just stick to the shadows. Seto hasn't told us much about Ukir and Xias.

Chrom: Yes, you're right.

Chrom waves to Jerry and begins walking away again. Soon he gets out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:35 pm

Jerry turns towards the Chrom-less group.

Jerry: I suppose you've read the reports about Chrom then?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:38 pm

Ryu wrote:

Samantha: Yeah, and he's a lot more annoying that you can be. He didn't even realize that the reports were written by Seto when he said they are false.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:43 pm

The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Samantha: Yeah, and he's a lot more annoying that you can be. He didn't even realize that the reports were written by Seto when he said they are false.

Jerry: Those reports are written by the company in order to frame Chrom for the death of a mutant. He's done more than enough to piss the company off. In truth, the company tortured a mutant to death and through their technology, made it seem like it was Seto who wrote the report. He's never pushed anyone to their limit in his usual tests.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:51 pm

We see Chrom revert to normal. The slight burn mark on his face returns only slightly smaller and slightly less noticeable. He takes out a water bottle and wets his fingers to rub them on the burn mark.

Chrom: Works every time. Ah well, the burn seems to be healing on it's own but it doesn't hurt to treat it. She really believed those lies that the company sent out though. If I was as reckless as she claimed, I would have attacked her on the spot for being like that.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 9:55 pm

Ryu wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Jerry: Those reports are written by the company in order to frame Chrom for the death of a mutant. He's done more than enough to piss the company off. In truth, the company tortured a mutant to death and through their technology, made it seem like it was Seto who wrote the report. He's never pushed anyone to their limit in his usual tests.

Samantha: Still, Chrom takes anything way too seriously. If the reports were false, Seto would have destroyed them by now. By the way, you left Colette back there when you ran up here.

--------------

Back with Colette, she sees Jerry run off on his own. Great, I might as well head back to the base now.

Colette starts to walk back towards the base.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:00 pm

Ryu wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Samantha: Still, Chrom takes anything way too seriously. If the reports were false, Seto would have destroyed them by now. By the way, you left Colette back there when you ran up here.

Jerry: Ah, right. The other one. I forgot about her. Anyway, do you mean to tell me that when you arrived on scene, Chrom was the one that yelled at you and started everything? As for how you got your hands on those reports, I have no idea how they still exist. The company must have made backup copies that Seto couldn't get his hands on.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:12 pm

Ryu wrote:
Ryu wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Jerry: Ah, right. The other one. I forgot about her. Anyway, do you mean to tell me that when you arrived on scene, Chrom was the one that yelled at you and started everything? As for how you got your hands on those reports, I have no idea how they still exist. The company must have made backup copies that Seto couldn't get his hands on.

Samantha: When I got on scene, I had to yell for him to hear me saying that they were supposed to be looking for mutants and not fighting each other. Then he yelled at me saying Seto saw it coming and saying I was supposed to be with you. I told him that the reports say he can be reckless, and he took it wrong and yelled at me about having Troy be fine and him having the authority to test Troy, which Seto never gave him permission to do. That's when the main part of the bickering started.

Samantha takes a deep breath, and looks towards where the Company building is, then back at Jerry.

Samantha: The Company must have interfered with my mail from Seto over the last 6 months. The files came with a letter saying that the missions were going well. I think that the company is trying to either separate me or separate Chrom from us.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:25 pm

Jerry: Very well. Chrom is one who hates any kind of insubordination. Nonetheless, he has brushed that off and is out doing what we should be doing now. We'll take the opposite side of the city.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:27 pm

Meanwhile Chrom is going through an alleyway when he sees a familiar face.

Chrom: Boss?
Seto: Chrom. I didn't think I'd see you.
Chrom: Sir, I don't mean to pry, but...
Seto: I'm on a mission of my own. And don't worry, I saw everything that went on.
Chrom: You will explain everything then?
Seto: Yes. I did, In fact, give you that ok earlier.
Chrom: Do you suspect what I do?
Seto: Yes. There is a traitor somewhere in the MDD. I thought I got rid of all those files.
Chrom: Someone must have slipped the backups to their inside man.
Seto: Yes, I agree. Keep up the good work, Chrom. Thanks to you, I can accurate gauge where I should put him in certain missions.
Chrom: It was a pleasure, sir. That was the reason for picking him for this, huh?
Seto: Exactly. Now I'll be off.

Seto walks in the opposite direction of Chrom.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:31 pm

Samantha: I think that Colette is smart enough to go back to the base. She said something about there being rumors about a mutant being near the docks, so that's where we should check.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:34 pm

Jerry: To the docks, then.

Jerry runs in the direction of the docks.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

Male Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:39 pm

Ukir is at the company building, staring out a window. He notices something.

Ukir: Hmm? Looks like someone is moving towards us. Better go check it out.

Ukir exits the building gradually. He sees a figure walking out of the shadows of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:41 pm

All of the sudden, a wall made out of the street appears in front Ukir.

Seto: I see you noticed me already. Too bad, I can't let you look at me any more.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:41 pm

Samantha follows Jerry to the docks.

-------

In the ally, Steve the Mime in seen walking out and going back to the warehouse.

-------

Malik, back at the base, heard the conversation between Seto and Chrom. There is a traitor? I should try to find him. Malik heads into the hallway with the bedrooms and hears somebody in Samantha and Colette's room. Neither of them are here. I think that I just found the traitor. Malik takes a rope out of his pocket and gets a jump on the traitor, who looks like a generic man with some muscle tone. Malik manages to tie him up and ties the traitor down to a chair in the main part of the base.

Malik: So you thought you could break up the MDD? Too bad I heard the conversation between Seto and Chrom, or else you would have gotten away with it. I can thank Steve the Mime for that.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:43 pm

Zero wrote:
Seto: I see you noticed me already. Too bad, I can't let you look at me any more.

Ukir: So you've figured it out already. I can expect no less from the MDD leader. But why have you come? If you know, then you must know you are no match for me.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:49 pm

Riku wrote:
Zero wrote:

Ukir: So you've figured it out already. I can expect no less from the MDD leader. But why have you come? If you know, then you must know you are no match for me.

Seto: You think so? I still say I can kick your ass.

Suddenly, more walls are made and they form a giant maze all around Ukir and Seto (The top being covered).

Seto: Let's play a game. If you can get to me before you are defeated, you win. I'll have nowhere to run and you'll be able to shatter my skull.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:51 pm

Ukir: I accept!

Ukir shatters the wall in front of him that separated the two.

Ukir: He's gone. Were is he now?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:52 pm

Sparks are shown around Ukir and spikes come up from the ground. They aim right at his head.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:54 pm

Ukir shatters the spikes in front of him and dodge rolls in that direction to escape the spikes in his back. He then bolts off going through the maze as fast as he can. Suddenly, he is stopped...
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 EmptyAugust 30th 2010, 10:56 pm

Two of the walls collapse on each side of Ukir and smash him between.

Seto: This is your last shot. Join the MDD, or you will die here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes: Rebirth.
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next