The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DB KT Speacial #1 (piccolos Journey)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

DB KT Speacial #1 (piccolos Journey) Empty
PostSubject: DB KT Speacial #1 (piccolos Journey)   DB KT Speacial #1 (piccolos Journey) EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 11:14 pm

Piccolo’s Journey

Are story starts at Namek right before Frieza arrives. The Namekians a peaceful race is about to face a dangerous foe.

Elder Namek: Piccolo I sense a great power coming this way, and he is no friend I can sense his evil aura.

Piccolo: How strong can he be?

Elder Namek: Very strong could bring an end to our race. You go and gather the other nameks and get ready we are about to have a fight on our hands.

Piccolo the strongest Namekian goes to get Kami the 2nd strongest Namekian.

Piccolo: Kami go and get the Namekians in the North and south, I will go get the ones in the east and west.

Kami: Piccolo why?

Piccolo: The elder namek said there is a huge power level coming and to be prepared.

Kami: Okay that’s good enough for me.

Both Nameks take off to gather the other Namekians, but Kami has 2nd thoughts about gathering the other Nameks.

Kami: hmmmmmm the other power level is here I can sense it. I know I can take him. I will take care oof this threat and tell the elder namek there was no need to gather the other nameks.

Kami flies to the evil presence.

Kami: So you are the one that is causing all this trouble.

The person he talks to is very short, bald and looks sort of like an alien. Along with him are 3 other monsters. Each monster is very tall with huge muscles

Garlic JR: ah yes Namek time for me to gather the dragon balls and make my wish.

Kami: So that is why you’re here.

Garlic JR: Yes I had already come across the dragon balls once and wished for immortality. Now I want something else.

Kami: What do you want?

Garlic JR: I want no free will only my will. I will simply ask the dragon that everyone I come in contact with listen to everything I say there will be no free will in the universe only my will. Even though I have immortality there is still people in the universe who are stronger than me. Once I achieve this wish it that won’t matter anymore.

Kami: Yeah well I won’t let you make that wish.

Henchmen 1: you want me to take care of him boss.

Garlic JR: No I will take care of this you 3 go out and find the dragon balls.

Henchmen 1, 2 and 3: Yes sir.

The henchmen start flying off.

Kami: I’m not about to let them get away.

Kami flies after them, and when he does Garlic JR takes off and catches up to Kami and kicks him to the ground.

Garlic JR: I will not allow you to interfere with my plans.

Kami: If I have to get through you to stop them I will.

Kami rushes at Garlic JR throwing a series of punches at him. Garlic JR dodges them easily. Garilc JR hits Kami with a small ki blast which creates a huge explosion.

Garlic JR: Come on this is to easy.

Then with great speed Kami charges at Garlic JR and kicks him in the face. This sends him flying into the mountain. A huge explosion destroys what is left of the mountain. Angrily Garlic JR yells and hits him with a ki blast that takes out Kami’s arm. That is just the 1st of many other ki blasts which brings Kami down to the ground. Right now Nail is bloody and can barely breathe.

Garlic JR: I will leave you there Kami in a pool of your own blood, never challenge me again.

Garlic JR flies off to go and find his other henchmen.

So far Garlic JR’s henchmen have collected 6 of the 7 dragon balls and have done much harm to each village they have come in contact with. The henchmen are now landing on the village which contains the last dragon ball, the one where the elder namek lives.

Henchmen 1: Give us the dragon ball and no one gets hurt.

Henchmen 2: I really hope you guys refuse I’ve been waiting to fight someone all day.

Elder Namek: We will give you the dragon ball we are a very peaceful race.

Henchmen 2: Ah oh well looks like we won’t get to have any fun.

The henchmen leave but not before destroying a building with a ki blast and laughing about it, but when they leave the elder namek smiles.

Piccolo tried to gather the other nameks, but when he arrived all the villages were destroyed. Once he has seen this he heads toward the elder nameks village. Once he arrives at the elder namek village he sees all the other nameks have come here, probably because of what has happened to their village.

Piccolo: elder namek what has happened here.

Elder Namk: Some people have come here in search of the dragon balls. Piccolo you must stop them here is the last dragon ball.

Then a small namekian named Dende comes up and says….

Dende: elder namek I thought you gave the evil ones the last dragon ball.

Elder Namek: The one I gave them was a fake.

Piccolo: But why do you want me to take it.

Elder Namek: Because I’ am putting all my faith into you now take this and save your race.

Piccolo: Yes elder namek.

Piccolo goes off to become the savior of his race.

Garlic JR meanwhile has met up with the rest of his henchmen.

Garlic JR: What’s wrong I have all the dragon balls so where is the dragon?

Piccolo suddenly appears and says…….

Piccolo: Maybe because you don’t have the real dragon ball. One of those are a fake I have the real one so let’s settle this once and for all.

Garlic JR: Take care of him my henchmen.

Henchmen 1, 2 and 3 fly at piccolo and throw several punches and kicks at him. Piccolo takes out henchmen 3 with a huge ki blast.

Henchmen 2: How dare you kill him.

Henchmen 2 throws a punch at piccolo. Piccolo dodges it and grabs his arm. As soon as he grabs his arm he flings him in the air and hits him with a huge ki blast that comes from his mouth.

Garlic JR: Pathetic all of you.

Angrily Garlic JR launches a ki blast at his last henchmen obliterating him.

Piccolo: You killed one of your own.

Garlic JR: So what, he couldn’t get the job done so he was useless.

Piccolo: You’re a monster.

Garlic JR: I know.

The 2 fighters engage in combat high in the sky throwing punches and kicks at each other. Piccolo and Garlic JR both launch a ki blast at each other, and both of there ki blast meet. Piccolo beam wins out and crashes into Garlic JR.

Garlic JR: You are clearly the strongest Namek. I can’t believe I have to transform to beat you.

Suddenly Garlic JR height grows and his muscles become huge.

Garlic JR: Now I am going to beat you up until you tell me where that dragon ball is.

Garlic JR rushes at Piccolo with amazing speed and punches piccolo in the gut. Piccolo is caught off guard by his speed he didn’t expect him to be that fast, and that is going to cost him. Garlic JR charges a ki beam in one hand and launches it at piccolo. Piccolo goes soaring in the air.

Surprisingly Piccolo lands by the almost unconscious Kami.

Garlic JR: Hmmm that blast must of done serious damage to him. I made sure that blast wouldn’t kill him, because I need him to tell me the location of the dragon ball.

Garlic JR flies off to find piccolo.

Piccolo: huh is that Kami I wondered what had happened to him since he wasn’t in the village with the other nameks. Kami please I need your help to beat him.

Kami: Piccolo I’ am in no shape to put up a fight against him.

Piccolo: You can help me if you merge with me.

Kami: But then I wouldn’t have my own body it would be as if I wouldn't exsist anymore.

Piccolo: I know but that is the only way to beat him. So what is your descison.

Kami: Fine let’s do it.

The 2 Nameks touch hands and merge together. With new life Piccolo rises to his feet, as he watches Garlic JR land in front of him.

Garlic JR: I don’t know how you are standing after that blast but I will make sure you won’t get up this time.

Garlic JR rushes at Piccolo throwing everything he has at him. Piccolo remains untouched by any of his attacks.

Garlic JR: Let’s see if you can dodge this.

Garlic JR does the attack that almost beat Piccolo the 1st time they fought. He charges a ki blast in his hand once again.

Garlic JR: I call this my death impact enjoy.

This time Piccolo teleports behind out of the way and behind Garlic JR. Then he gives him a karate chop to the back of his head.

Garlic JR: You are making me very mad.

Garlic JR grabs Piccolo head with one hand and slams him into the ground.

Garlic JR: Let’s see if you can get up after that.

Piccolo can and does.

Piccolo: Is that all you got

Garlic JR: NO ITS NOT!!!!!

Garlic JR hits piccolo in the arm with a laser which comes from his eyes. Piccolo arm comes right off.

Garlic JR: AHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!! Is that all you got you’re the one without an arm.

Suddenly Piccolo arm grows back.

Piccolo: Like I said is that all you got.

Garlic JR: But how?

Piccolo: We Nameks can regenerate.

With a furious rage Garlic JR tries his favorite move called death impact once again.

Piccolo: Not this again, LIGHT GRENADE.

Piccolo launches a huge ki beam which comes from both hands, and knocks Garlic JR death impact into space.

Piccolo: It’s over Garlic JR, I’m going to finish you with my favorite move.

Piccolo raises 2 fingers to his forehead, electricity sparkles from those fingers.

Piccolo: Speacial Beam Cannon.

A huge blast comes from those 2 fingers and hits Garlic JR, that blast drives him into space.

Piccolo: I did it, I won. Immortal huh let's see him survive that. Now to get back to the elder Namek.

Piccolo gathers the rest of the dragon balls and heads back to the village.

Piccolo: elder namek I come back and have dealt with the evil one you were talking about.

Elder Namek: That is good Piccolo now we need to put the dragon balls back to their respective places.

Piccolo: We will do that as soon as possible Namek.

Elder Namek: Oh and piccolo I knew we would beat that threat with teamwork. He was dangerous but I knew we could win. When I said I sense somebody with a huge power level it wasn’t him I was talking about, this person we may not be able to beat.

Piccolo: Then who were you talking about.

Now we go to a ship high in space.

Frieza: Namek I’ am almost there.
Back to top Go down

DB KT Speacial #1 (piccolos Journey)
Page 1 of 1