The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My journey of the Food Network

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

My journey of the Food Network Empty
PostSubject: My journey of the Food Network   My journey of the Food Network EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 12:50 am

So I was bored out of my mind one day, I think around 2 years ago. So I change the channel to watch the food channel around 6-7 pm. I watch this show called Chopped. Some food competition for 10 grand. Kind of like a condensed and more intense version of Iron Chef. After a while, I went to full on hooked on the Food Network. I watched shows like chopped, Dinner and Restaurant Impossible, etc. I didn't care too much on those meal making shows (You know, Rachel Ray, shows like that) or DDD.

I want to know your view on the network. Love it, Hate it, think I need a better time for my life?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: My journey of the Food Network   My journey of the Food Network EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 3:59 am

I don't mind watching the Food Network. I like Chopped and Iron Chef.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Kain
Citizen
Citizen
Kain

Female Number of posts : 13
Quote : It's a bit far, but closer than heaven!
Registration date : 2014-08-15

PostSubject: Re: My journey of the Food Network   My journey of the Food Network EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 1:27 am

food network's not bad, i like cooking so sometimes you learn interesting things. chopped was one of the better shows on there--idk if he's on food network but i also love watchin gordon ramsay!  he's hilarious loll Laughing
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: My journey of the Food Network   My journey of the Food Network EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 10:19 am

Kain wrote:
food network's not bad, i like cooking so sometimes you learn interesting things. chopped was one of the better shows on there--idk if he's on food network but i also love watchin gordon ramsay!  he's hilarious loll Laughing

Gordon is the best cooking personality IMO. Not only is he hilarious, but he is brilliant and I love seeing him turn around failing restaurants.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

Female Number of posts : 136
Quote : "The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints—the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does he get more worms than I do..."
Registration date : 2014-08-26

PostSubject: Re: My journey of the Food Network   My journey of the Food Network EmptyAugust 29th 2014, 1:09 am

Gordon is awesome. It is the one cooking show I enjoy watching. Insults are part of the reason, I deny it not. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My journey of the Food Network   My journey of the Food Network Empty

Back to top Go down

My journey of the Food Network
Page 1 of 1