The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel: The New Age

Go down 
+6
Prince Doebler
Ryu
????
Strider Zero
justinlynch3
Chulance
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 2:01 am

Real Jin: I have an idea. It's risky but...when I run up to Sylar, impale me with ice and watch the rest go down.

"The Jins run up to Sylar in a swarm, with the duplicates weakened. All of the Jins aim to punch Sylar."

------------------

Sarah: I basically had to live my life with the odds against me. Maybe we can write a song inspired by Don't Worry Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin or We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel.

Maria: I was just thinking about what power I could have and why it hasn't shown up yet.

Asuka: Well, now that Filipe isn't here to interfere again, try to hit me.
Sui: Alright.

"Sui and Asuka start sparring again. This time, Sui is going for accuracy and barely missing Asuka on the hits."
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 2:18 am

Filipe: What?! You want me to stab the real you..Damn it that sounds crazy. and where the hell is Adam ah whatever barely know the guy. Then again I barely know Jin.

"Filipe forms a miniature blade of ice prepared to strike the Real Jin down, as Sylar deals with the onslaught trying to fight it off."

Sylar: ENOUGH!

"Sylar unleashes an omni-directional shockwave as Eli charged him again, Sylar went using tendirls of shadows sending them at Eli, and Eli moved out the way to avoid the tendrils as they expanded into more tendrils only to make his vision blearly causing Eli to crash, as Karen finished collecting the remaining shrunken mutants, Sylar reabsorbed the tendrils."

Sylar: Enough! I'm ending this.

"Sylar begins to form a sphere of posiion."
Holst: Sounds like you've had quite the rough life then, but don't worry we have it rough here too but Yama and the gang keeps everyone safe, and how about don't worry be happy I've always like that tune.

Anna: Oh really? Well I didn't manifest my power till around your age maybe a little older, heck there are some who don't get their powers till later, so don't give up hope on getting one. I"m sure Yama can help you when he comes back.

"Strade's soldiers were making there way to the hospital where Claude, and Stone was both had just called Titan to met up wtih them, while Alex and Momentum were placed in an interrogation room patched up but still in pain Alex whispered to Momentum."

Alex: Follow my league..I kidnapped..you put a gun at you, you went to contact authotiries, and I stabbed you, I was planning a terrorist attack against Sindus.
Momentum: But.
Alex: I'm lready a fugitive from sHIELD you can still stay clean don't waste your life.

Last edited by Chulance on May 17th 2011, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 2:36 am

"The Jin duplicates start to cough and disappear when they hit the poison."

Jin: It's now or never. Stab me, and just trust me on this.

----------

Sarah: Yeah, I always listened to Don't Worry Be Happy when I was feeling down. We can keep the Don't Worry Be Happy part and just change the rest.

Maria: Yeah, I just really want to have a power. What is your power?

"Sui and Asuka keep sparring. Suddenly, Sui changes one of his punches from a hook to a jab and it almost catches Asuka off guard, she gets brushed by his hand."

Sui: So close.
Asuka: Nice try. We can stop when you want to.
Sui: I'm not stopping until I get too tired or hit you.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 9:09 am

"Around Sylar, all of the sudden the poison disperses in a spiraling wind."

Voice: Excellent work, Dark Sage.

"Behind Sylar quickly appears Raih. He impales Sylar with a device with a crystal attached to it."

Raih: Well now. It seems the boss has taken a great interest in your powers. I hope you know what these two items are. The M'Kraan Crystal from Shi'ar and the Muonic Inducer from Galactus himself. With this, you're finished.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 4:54 pm

Jin: (talking to Raih) Hey you, since he refuses to hurt me just zap me with electricity. I promise I won't hurt you.

"Jin walks up to Raih, getting ready for the hit."
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 4:59 pm

Raih: This man is powerless now. Do what you want with him, but don't kill him.

"In time, Raih pulls out the inducer and turns him over to Jin. Erona drops down from the air."

Erona: Good work, Raih. We got this fucker good.
Raih: We sure did.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 5:09 pm

Jin: Well, there's no need for you to stab me now. I was just about to have fun too.

"Jin makes 3 physical duplicates of himself. One of the duplicates grabs Sylar from behind and holds him in place."

Jin: If you want mercy, somebody better have a pretty damn good reason. You don't deserve mercy after what you did to people and mutants.

"Jin punches Sylar in the face, and the other 2 punch Sylar in the gut."
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 5:23 pm

"With all the action, out walks Xias. He goes up to Sylar."

Xias: The intuitive guy, eh? Seems you're pretty screwed now. Your powers are now mine. You were too much of a threat anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 5:39 pm

Filipe: Wait a minute who are these people..and so
Sylar:B..bastards..I'm going to.

"Fiilipe fired some ice at his teeth, as Yamairo appeared."

Yamairo: Hold on wait..who are you people? What are you doing with this man, I'm hardly on his side but he's dangerous.
Holst: Alright so what are your ideas for the lyrics.

Anna: I can gather potential and kinetic energy and cause physical matter to explode I got that complex explanation from Fawkes I make things go boom basically with a little science and my magic touch. XD

"She reaches down picks up a pebble, and it explodes."

fawkes: Hmm "You..two pretty experienced your abilities help you learn fighting styles?
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 5:42 pm

Xias: We're Mutants who are not to be fucked with. That's who we are.
Raih: That's right.
Erona: You there, with the duplicates. Knock him out and bring him over here.
Xias: We have some work to do.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 5:45 pm

Yamairo: So there smart allacks. I see..
Filipe: Yama I think we can trust these people hell they told us about the situation in the first place, but I think we should find the others, plus Adam vanished.
Yamairo: Well my name is Hasaka Yamairo, I am the leader of a small band of mutants that helps train mutants that gain control, and if your some kind of mutant force trying to help with this, let me warn you that the Senator Sindus plans to turn mutants against us through the help of this man you have captured, and another man a nuclear man..yes a living nuke, we're trying to find him and stop him..we've seen the future, and apparently Sindus is going to use the nuclear man to wipe out D.C
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 5:49 pm

"Jin hits Sylar with an uppercut to the jaw with enough power to knock him out."

Jin: Yamairo, take Filipe back. I can handle it from here.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 5:51 pm

(Saiyman I made a quick edit sorry, and added a response to Sarah and them back at the Warehouse)

"Yamairo grabs Filipe, and teleports away still questoining the situation but glad it was resolved noting the weird device they' utilized, vanishing as Sylar was rendered unconscious from a distance Sindus was contacting SHIELD, Niran, Keeth, and Liam where with ihm."

Keeth; What are we like the..Reject squad.one useless mutant and three humans
Niran: very funny..I am a genetecist, and on the verge of
Keeth: shut up
Sindus: I agree...Sylar's crazy..he ambushed us, I have to admit that kind of power being utilized agianst mutants is what we need, we need a way to persuade him to join our side.
Keeth: I shot him.
Liam: I... say we leave that part out, hell we should let SHEILD kill the bastard.

"Back with the group Yamairo returned."

Yamairo: SO Jin what exactly is going on here?
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 5:53 pm

Xias: Alright. Raih, it's your turn again.
Raih: Raiht. Hah, get it?
Erona: Just make the fucking transporter.
Raih: Ok...It was still pretty good.

"The three of them go to Jin. Raih creates a huge bolt rider which he stands up on. Erona sits down on it and holds the inducer. Xias takes Sylar and sits him next to him."

Xias: You, your name is Jin, right? I read about you as well. I'd very much like you to come with us for now. Will you?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 6:05 pm

Jin: Yeah, I'm Jin Kazama. I will come with you.

"Jin jumps up on the bolt rider and sits down next to Erona."

----------

"Sui changes hit tactics yet again and gets in a boxing stance. He goes for fast punches and eventually Asuka slips up, getting hit."

Sui: Well, that was a good lesson.
Asuka: Nice job. With more practice, you should eventually be able to consistently get a hit in.

Sarah: Hmm...We can start with 'You found out the future looks bad, don't worry be happy.'

Last edited by The Great Saiyaman on May 17th 2011, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 6:08 pm

Xias: My name is Xias. Welcome to the team. Oh, and you over there *points to Yamairo*. Sindus can try whatever he wants. He won't win. Mutants will always win in the end. You remember that. Raih, let's go.

"Raih bolts away with great speed and the group flies away."
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 6:22 pm

"Yamairo sighed they appeared to be ignoring him, he had to find the others."

Yamairo: Alright..if you need any help you can contact me.

"He tossed them a card with his number, and vanished returning to the warehouse some where upset that he trusted Sylar with someone else."

Yamairo: We're fine, I can stop time.
Filipe: What's the use..if you don't do anything about it.
Yamairo: Now then we have a real problem the nuclear man, he's somewhere in Chicago, Adam made a painting the immortal man, we target him, that's Sylar's next victim but better we follow the paintings.

"Adam meanwhile had been teleported to the bar in shock, he was realizing something but was happy, as a flicker of fire briefly appeared in his fingers he blew it out seeing some people taunting the man from his painting, and quickly he rushed up to the man."

Man: Bastards..I'm not paying again..the price is
Adam :HEY! Leave the man alone here I'll pay.

"Adam whipped out his wallet tossing it to them."

Adam: KEep the change
Man: Grin you got your ass saved today Ledge.

"The man just walked away, Ledge turning to look at adam confused, wondering why he'd just offered up his money."

Ledge: the hell? Well thanks kid, but I woudl have just busted at em.
Adam: Yeah well that's the problem?
Ledge: huh?
Adam: Look I know about your power, but calm down I'm a mutant too, I saw the future, and well you know MRA I knew something bad was oging to happen so I intervened, I swear.
Ledge: That's..a shitload to tkae in..but I've seen crazier things, hell my family sure isn't one to talk about.
Adam: Your family?
Ledge: Never mind anyway your just playing hero saving mutants now or what kid, trust me there's a rason Spiderman, Fantastic Four are gone, heroes don't last, there just like any other idol in this world celebrities, polticians, they rot away no matter how strong or adored they are.
Adam :Depressing
Ledge: I know right I'll buy you a drink, if anyone asks we say your powers fucked you up or something, I wanna know more about this future business, and what happens next.
Adam :Heh sure but drinks first.

"Back with the group Yamairo had finished explaining his reasoning to Fawkes turning to the group. Holst is likking that>"

Holst: No more how sad things look, don't worry be happy. Smile How's that?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 8:05 pm

Troy: Yes, I said time freeze. Yama is what they called him, seemed to know about my attack somehow, and decided to stop me. They seem to help or change mutants from what I could gather, he and his group.

Momentum: Your a good friend Alex. When I get out, I'll quickly start working on a way to get you.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 8:23 pm

Dave: damn that's powerful. He can help Sandra alot more then I can. We need to find him, if were going up against the bill we'll need everyone as powerful as possible, he can help Sandra get more powerful. Did he just grab you and ask for a speech about not killing or what?
Alex: no problem I believe you.

"With that after interrogation Momentum was realeased, Alex locked up, Zane came in armed with two gaurds outside."

Zane: Don't try and take me hostage Banner..at SHIELD one life isn't important as our mission.
Alex: SHIELD? You think I'll kill you? Heh, don't waste your time.
Zane: I actually don't think everything happens, your off SHIELD's radar, somehow, and apparently some people saw a flying star, and there was a fight down at the docks SHIELD si ther enow it was a masive fight, blood's everywhere so what's going on?
Alex: If I told you you wouldn't believ eyour just one of those bastards who enjoys this bill, the benefits us freaks taken care of, shit I'm not even a mutant.
Zane: Actually try me, I want this shit to end, turning an international agency against mutants is wrong, hell I'm not no mutant either so I understand.
Alex: How do you.
Zane: Look at me..I'm the Director of Shield my age..I'm 61.
Alex: you look 20!?!
Zane: Heh you catch on fast, I age slow we won't go into that, I want everything.
Alex: heh this could all be a ploy, hopefully Eli and Karen saved the mutants. Alright well here's how all this shit happened.
"Adam and Ledge were outside taking acruise in one of Ledge's vehicles as he explained his regeneration lead to immortality and that he was over 100 years old."

Ledge: 110 actually birthday coming up again soon.
Adam: heh, well I'm next to you I'm immortal then!
Ledge: I guess so..well there's something you should know your power sucks ass or rather how your using it the X Gene is evoltuion, so the nature of abilities is to evolve.
Adam: what's your point?
Ledge: You said you've made a few flames, and you even flew, don't you get it.
Adam: What I ran into a few mutants, there everywhere, what with MRA.
Ledge: No damn it! You can draw on powers, think about it, I knew someone like you, he's dead, you have an extremly rare ability your an empath.
Adam: A What?

"Ledge parked the vehicle ithey arrived outside an abandoned construction site, after a fight had taken place between a retired Ms Marvel, and some thugs, Ms Marvel ended up impaled, and drained of power, and the mutant thugs in captivity. Ledge opened the door, and climbed out hte car Adam doing the same."

Ledge: I';m going to make you a full blown Empath Adam, let's go.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 8:34 pm

Troy: It went a bit further then words at first. Anyway as for finding him, I don't know where the base is. However, if you and your telekinetic girlfriend can help, I can draw him out without getting myself killed in the process. Simulate ourselves some mayhem.

*Momentum left, a reckless attack was of no good. He instead decided to head back to Alex's place for the time being. He might find something helpful, he would also try to contact Eli as well.*
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 9:21 pm

Dave: So he told you to quite down or he was kicking your ass huh, and I'm sure Sandra won't mind testing her power out on you slapping you aroun, we can do that, Bryon wanna come with us?
Ledge: You can draw on emotions?
Adam: Emotions?
Ledge: Emotions related to the owner of your power, if you think about a person whom you absorbed an ability from you can utilize it, I knew someone like you, he was powerful,
Adam: What happened to him
Ledge: Dead, most of you are, well your the last one, think about think about someone really hard how they'd feel in a situation.
Adam: SO ..all this focusing how will that help in a real fight, I can see it making me less then useful but
Ledge: Hell I know about my power, and m own the most, but being around for a while you learn a few things.

"Adam focuses on Stone, and becomes encased in metal the first power he remembered using."

Adam: Did it!
Ledge: HEh question is can you sustain it, do you focus on Stone, how his precense makes you feel, that's stuff weer gonna test out push your limits.
Adam: So what am I an empath agian?
Ledge: Yup, your ability is rare as hell Empathic Mimicry, the Gene rarely occurs, and won't fora long ass time.
Adam: What about that Sylar guy I mentioned
Ledge: Another rare gene, the fact that you crossed paths, and fought but you saw hte future from that Holst guy, and apparently this guy is gonna chop my head open, and I don't wanna see what happens so I'd rather we put an end to this.

"Ledge pops open his trunk pulling out some weapons."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 9:32 pm

Bryan: Sure.
Troy: Way I figure things are easy enough, he has some means to know when someone like me are attacking and causing trouble, thus he responds to it correct. That's why he showed when I attacked you two at the restaurant. So all I have to do is set another place ablaze and he'll come.
Sandra: You want to kill people to lure this guy out?
Troy: Normally I wouldn't mind, however, no. This is where you with your ability comes in. You protect the people from are. With any luck, he'll be smart enough to realize the whole thing was set up. If not, and he just takes me again, I'll tell him of the set up. Either way it should work out.
Bryan: What if he just one shots you and leaves...
Troy: I'm taking my chances and saying he simply isn't that ruthless.

*Momentum neared Alex place and seen SHIELD all over.*

Momentum: Damn.

*He had to leave before being spotted.*
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 9:42 pm

Jay flies to Orlando, Fl and finally turns into the devastating form 3!

Jay-"I AM DONE WITH THIS WORLD, IT CAN ALL DIE!!!!!!!!!"

Jay explodes in a fire rage, nuking Florida, Alabama and Georgia!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody and Prince decide to go back to the apartment to discuss the plan and Baby came with shocking news.

Baby-"GUYS, GUYS!! Jay just destroyed 3 states with one blast.

Cody-"WHAT!"

Cody, Prince and Baby watch the news.

News reporter-"We have reported that an evil being with white hair has destoryed Florida, Georgia, and Alabama, they said it could of hit South Carolina, but miss by mear inches, the death rate is probably in the 10 millions."

Cody-"Oh...My...FUCKING GOD!!"
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 9:51 pm

Raki-"Hey forgot about me?"

Cody-"Your still here? Well we found out that Jay destroyed 3 states!"

Raki-"Well shit. We got to find that weakness fast, he's probably at 3 with that power."

Cody-"Prince, tell me the goddamn weakness!"
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 10:11 pm

"Adam and Ledge were training when they heard the news, panic was in the street some mutant had wiped out three states Adam was in shock, he was intense intensen in anger and began to shift growing muscular taking in Titan's rage."

Adam: Enough this ends!
Ledge: damn...fucking Strife! We need to stop him!
Adam: I agree... let's go!
Ledge: No were completing the training..were going to get in alot of training in short time, and I have a plan remember the samurai.
Adam: What?!
Ledge: Remember the samurai you told me about think.
Adam: I...OH! n..no..I have to focus on powers at once but I have an idea. It's risky but remember the plan I mentioned ealrier.
Ledge: Hold on..you don't even know if you have control of what I can do plus it could do some serious damage to me!
Adam: Fine then let's contact Titan and them, then stop Strife, I'm still doing the plan whether you stay by me or not.

"Adam takes out his phone texting Titan, and Claude wanting to track down Strife and put an end to them anti mutant hysteria is at an all time high."
DAve: then let the plan begin!

"Dave grabs both of them and they teleport away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel: The New Age
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next