The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel: The New Age

Go down 
+6
Prince Doebler
Ryu
????
Strider Zero
justinlynch3
Chulance
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 10:21 pm

Ty: Guys, Jay just blew up 3 states!
Sui: That fucking bastard.
Asuka: This needs to stop now.

"Sarah heard Ty call out."

Sarah: And once again, the song gets interrupted.

"Sarah runs over to Ty and the news. Maria also heads over there."

Sarah: So now we have the nuclear guy, Jay, and Sindus to worry about.
Maria: Well I already know I'm staying here. But this Jay guy needs to be stopped now.

----------

"Back with Xias, Jin receives an E-Mail from the news. Jin checks it on his phone and reads what Jay did."

Jin: Xias, check this out.

"Jin hands his phone over to Xias."
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 10:25 pm

Xias: I'll check in a minute.

"Xias, Raih, Erona and Jin have returned to the base with Sylar. Xias takes Sylar over to Rai, who is blindfolded."

Xias: How is it going?
Rai: Not much progress. This could take some time.
Xias: It's OK. Make a rock prison right in front of you, please.
Rai: Got it.

"Rai does as Xias asks. Sylar is now trapped within a solid rock prison. Lyn comes up to them both."

Lyn: Terrible news!
Xias: What is it?
Lyn: A monster just destroyed three states with one blast!!
Xias: ...It must be him.
Raih: The legendary godmod returns. Damn.
Xias: OK. It looks like I'm going to have to work quickly. Everyone, work on your training I gave you. I have work to do in the lab.

"Xias leaves the room with the inducer, leaving the rest of the mutants."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 10:29 pm

*The 3 arrive outside a bank.*

Troy: Alright girl, it shouldn't be to busy today, blend in with the crowd. Dave, pretend to rod the place, force people over the corner.
Dave: Why?
Troy: Since she's new, it makes it easier. All she has to do is raise a shield. I'll just burst in in a dramatic fire blast, all bad guy, bla bla.

*Everyone gets in their positions, Dave helps brings people together and Sandra raises her shield. The people are in to much fear to question what is going on. Just on cue, the entrance to the bank then explodes in a blast of fire, people screaming, but protected by Sandra's shield. Troy walks in, fire in his hands.*

Troy: Come on you.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 10:40 pm

Filipe: THREE STATES?! HOLY SHIT!
Anna: Enough were killing him now!
Yamairo: Damn it we don't have a choice I'm going to Hank we have to end him now, or rather Hank is coming here.

"Yamairo vanishes and returns with Hank, and he asks Hank to use his ability watching the news he begins trying to use his ability to track down Jay Strife."

Fawkes: the bastard we end this now!
William: I agree! Let's take hi mdown I just wish I was stronger.
Yamiaro: William calm

"William grabbed Yamairo, and suddenly using his power caused Yamriro's skin on his shoulder to tear apart."

William: YAMA! YOU Always saw cal mdown I'm sorry but
Yama: AAH!
William: Ok Look! I'm not trying to enter a shou-
Fawkes: Damn it William look at his sholder
William :Huh OH!

"William jumped back seeing his hand Yamairo winced a bit, he'd dealt with more pain before but William was in shock."

William :Holy I'm so
Yamairo: It's alright what was that
Fawkes: I..I can't believe it.

"William rushed over to Yamairo healing his would, and Fawkes grinned."

Fawkes: William your not a healer?
William: What do you mean I burned him or whatever I'm sorry but
Fawkes: No damn it you un-healed tore skin, your not limited healing I thought it but think about your a healer too your a Biological Manipulator!
Yamairo: Ok..what?
Fawkes: he can control anything about the body, lungs, hearts, healing, injuries ect! He's literaly the bio master!
William: Fawkes..Really..I
Anna: nice moment of awe but look ther'es more chaos the human firethrower is back
Filipe: Let's just kill him!
Yamairo: Damn it Enough I'm puttng an to that now.

"Yamairo teleported to the scene, grabbing Troy raising his blade, suddenly Dave teleports grabbing Yamairo, and they teleport away moments later they return as Dave is slammed into a car,."

Dave: I'm serious! We just wanted to draw you out!
Yamairo: damn it..that was a risky ass plan you guys through together! I could have just stopped time, and killed you.
Troy: Took a risk
Dave: Whee...
Yamairo: Alright all of you come with me, but I don't have t otrain anyone right now were in a big crisis right now.

"Yamairo teleports the entire group back to the warehouse, quickly yelling at everyone who tries to tell him to send other mutants back."
"Zane finished interrogating Alex, and learned of the situation with Strife."

Alex: Strife?
Zane: Yeah..welll..damn it this is risky, your telling me the power your capable of you can decimate armies can you decimate Jay Strife,
.Alex: If I get angry enough
Zane: Then your coming with me, this is the deal you help me stop Strife, and your slate's clean I can do that for you, then we can put an end to Sindus and this MRA business. Contact anyone you can and fast we have work to do.

"Zane lead Alex to the communications center, and he quickly contacted Eli, and Momentum about how the Director was on their side."

Meet back at the shack, SHIELD won't assault you, bring Karen, were going to stop some mutant named Jay Strife, and get our slates clean, bring all the mutants Karen should have miniatured, SHIELD will again take care of them I assure you we can trust Jay, Eli use the stealth bug I programmed on Kano and go get him too, we'll need all the help we can to stop Strife.

"Alex sent the message, and Zane began ordering Shield personell at Alex's damaged lab, getting reeady for the plan."
"Noah leads Terrell into a SHIELD HQ, top secret under ground, and they make there way down only high ranking personell can access it."

Terrel: Why are we here old man? Thouht we were looking for Hero
Noah: That was the original plan but it's not plasubile atm. Years Ago SHIELD got into a war with HYDRA over a powerful weapon containing limitless energy known as the Tessaract, it's energy caused a massive surge that took out the Eastern Sea board and killed millions we of course blamed Hydra.
Terrell: To cover yo own ass
Noah: Exactly we put it up here, this base is one of our few bases only high ranking officials such as me can access now then this is where it's good, you can fuse with the Tessaract, and use these energies to stop Strife.

"Noah said as they moved through the hallways heading towards a room a bright light was scene, and they could hear loud mechanical noises."
"However when Xias returned to the lab Sylar had escaped the rock prison up aboard a hover vehicle Strade ,and the soldiers with futuristic weapons were seen with heavily sedated."

Strade: Alright then let's move.
Soldier: Are you sure it's wise to keep him on board, at this stage he's
Strade: I know what he is at this point in time keep moving, I can handle him at this level, Strife is on the move, we have to preserve the timeline this is our chance to repair it
Soldier: Alright,.

Last edited by Chulance on May 17th 2011, 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 10:40 pm

Jay realize the warrior have combine there team.

Jay-"Well, Well, you will now see my TRUE POTENTIAL!"

Cody and his friends rush to scene and stop by Chornox

Chronox-"GET IN!!"

Chronox rush to the bank were all the heroes were at.

Cody-"SHIT!"

Baby-"Oh my god!"

Raki-"This has gone too far!"

Raki calls his dad to unleash the cannon

William-"Son this is too risky!"

Raki-"DO IT!!"

William tells the team to fire the cannon.

Jay sees the beaming lighting and tries to avoid, but the blast was too fast and hit him.

Cody-"Oh god, I hope this works!"

Jay is now in form 2

Jay-"WHAT!"
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 10:54 pm

"Xias comes back to the room. He sees Sylar gone for no apparent reason."

Xias: Ah, fuck him. I have all his powers anyway. Anyway, everyone listen up. We're going to kick that Jay's ass soon. There is just one thing we have to do. Train like crazy. The problem? We have no time on our hands? The solution. Hakan. We need you.
Hakan: What do you need?
Xias: I need you to create one of those illusions I've been training you to do.
Hakan: You mean the Tsukoyomi?
Xias: Yes. With this, we'll have a ton of training with the illusion of a ton of years only in one second.
Hakan: Alright. Let's do this.

"Hakan fires up his tsukoyomi and everyone falls into a trance."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 10:57 pm

*They arrive back at the base.*

Troy: Well that worked out.
Sandra: Although you could've died.
Troy: Why, would you miss me? *smirk*
Sandra: Tsk, hardly.
Bryan: *to Yama* Anyway, what's the scale of the situation here?

*Momentum got the message and began heading towards the shack where they was to meet.*

*They reach the room.*

Noah: Alright, we're here.

*They enter.*
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:00 pm

"In the trance, Jin makes duplicates of himself and has them fight each other. He is soon able to make hundreds of duplicates at once and they can survive more attacks than before. However, thinking about Jay and Sylar godmodding makes Jin get madder and madder. With Jin's anger, the illusion slowly starts to break on him."
Back to top Go down
FunnyGuy
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:07 pm

*After everything unfolded at the docks, Eli grabs Karen and flies to Alex's shack. It doesn't take Eli long to get there with Karen. Eli uses a spare key Alex gave him to open the door, only to find Momentum making his way to the shack as well.*

Eli: I heard about the plan, I'm gonna contact Kano now.

*Eli contacts Kano and opens the door to the shack*
-------------------------------------------------
*Terrell smirks at what's before him, thinking of all the possibilities.*

Terrell: You really think I need this shit to beat Strife? Never mind, I ain't gonna pass this shit up. Time for a power up.

*Terrell places his hand on the Tessaract and used his powers to fuse with it. His body became transparent with energy flowing within him.*

Terrell: Leggo!

-----------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile, Chris is actually sitting peacefully on a subway train. People stared at him, wondering what cop was doing riding the train, but he ignored them as he thought to himself.*

Chris: I'm a young god... Powers unflawed... Hehe Lil Wayne is such a goon.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:13 pm

"A couple seconds later, the trance breaks on everyone. Xias looks at his comrades."

Xias: How are you all feeling?
Raih: I feel...unstoppable.
Rai: I can see through this earth. This is incredible.
Lyn: My enhancing has increased significantly. I feel like a super hero.
Erona: There is no way I can lose now.
Zeke: My cosmic energy...nothing can get in its path.
Xias: And I feel great as well. How about you, Jin?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:15 pm

Jin: I feel like my duplicates are unstoppable. Let's go.

"Jin grabs a sharp rock from the prison and puts it in his pocket."
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:15 pm

Yamairo: A Mutant named jay Strife just wiped out three states, were going to track him down via my frined Hank, and we HAVE to put a stop this ASAP.
Filipe: Finally aciton time.
Anna: Let's go make some big booms!
William: And I'm so biological master now?
Fawkes :Always where just gotta get ahold
Holst: I wish I could force these paintings damn it wehave to end this.
Fawkes: i'm staying at the warehouse, Yamiaro, Anna, and Filipe should go fight imo, and Asuka, Sui, and Yu which one of you guys will help fight Strife? We won't be mad if you don't
Kano: Hey don't forget.

"Kano's phone suddenly rang and he picked up."

Kano: Hey..who is this ELI your free too? What's up bruh?!

"Karen was at the shock with the miniatured mutants in the sprayed wallet, filling it some water so they wouldn't die from lack of water, but she was getting tired of the compliaints.

Karen: What's going on Eli? Hey whos the big guy. "Points at Momentum."
Alex: Alright let's meet up with my crew
Zane: Come on.

"Zane contacts some SHIELD agents, and the group heads to meet up with the team Alex was gathering."
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:19 pm

Xias: Alright, team. Let's take care of business. Raih, let's see how much faster that bolt rider of yours has become.
Raih: Hah. You have no idea.
Xias: The Mutant Special Ops that we know are the hope of the world. We...are the New Avengers!

"Raih creates another bolt rider and takes everyone out of the building and into the sky with incredible speed."
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:21 pm

Asuka: I'm going.
Sui: Me too.
Ty: I'll stay back here. Sarah, are you going to stay or go?
Sarah: I'm going. Ty, take care of Maria.
Ty: Right.

"Sarah gives everybody that's going a pair of earplugs."

Sarah: You guys and girls might need these.

-------

Jin: Alright, so the plan is simple. Kill Jay. How we pull it off will be hard.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:25 pm

Raih: He may be a godmod, but he's no match for us anymore.
Erona: We'll smash him to bits.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:27 pm

Yamairo: Alright team then let's get ready Strife has to be stopped.
Filipe: hey why don't we have osme cool superhero name?
Yamairo: Like what?
Filipe: Well you know the X Men, were sort of like the New X Men, we've come in there shadow to fill the void.
Anna: dman comic nerd speech
Holst: Ah sHut up I understand it
Anna: Oh well what does that say.

"She grins teasing him, as everyone going grabs an ear plug, Kano as well, as he got off the phone in shock at hte situation."

Yamairo: So what name?
Filipe: The Shadow X Men!
Anna: I like it's catchy
Yamairo: w..what alright fine let's do this. Anyone want to add anything before we hea doff, Holst try and make more paintings if you can, Fawkes, and William monitor.
Back to top Go down
FunnyGuy
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:29 pm

*Terrell felt like he had so much power in his fingertips. To control the very aspect of reality could produce so many possibilities, it could become addicting. He would definitely be able to beat Jay easy, and maybe even keep the power to himself. He chuckled as his body began to glow immensely.*

Terrell: I AM GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Terrell roared this as he shined brighter, and all of a sudden showed a look of worry. He was getting brighter and brighter, slowly losing grips of himself.*

Terrell: What the fuck is going on? I thought... I thought I would be unstoppable!

*Terrell along with the Tessaract suddenly explodes into billions of energy particles. The particles does no damage to the SHIELD base and only creates a giant explosion of bright light.*

---------------------------------------------------

Eli: His name is Momentum. I guess he got contacted to gather here too.... Yo Momentum. Alex is apparently calling the cavalry to stop some guy named Jay Strife.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:30 pm

Sandra: Maybe we can help.
Bryan: Sandra, think about this. He is a dangerous, and your new to these ability's.
Troy: Whatever. I'm up for a little action.
Sandra: Dave, what do you think.

Momentum: Really now. I guess we'll be helping out.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:40 pm

"Xias' group makes it to Jay and Jin jumps off of the rider. Instead of creating duplicates, Jin stabs himself with the rock he grabbed in the base."

(theme plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM-PzHr9M5Y )

Jin: AAAARGHH!!!!

"Jin's body starts to glow as he turns into his devil form. When he stops glowing, his wings are covering his body. He unwraps his body and his new form is shown."

Devil Jin: Jay, your reign of terror ends now...as the Angel of Darkness has arrived.

"Devil Jin flies up to Jay's face and proceeds to punch and kick him in a blind fury."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:44 pm

Noah: Shit.

*He had his eyes covered from the brightness, lowering his arm there is no sign of Terrel.*

Noah: What the... damnit, he overloaded. This is not good.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:48 pm

Xias: Now, everyone. Let's show him what we've got.

"Zeke shoots a huge cosmic blast at Jay, Erona shoots a huge wind blast, Raih, a huge magnetic/electric blast, and Xias a huge explosion all being magnified by Lyn."
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 17th 2011, 11:59 pm

"Sylar was leaned against a chair awake, As Strade spoke with him."

Sylar: so your from a future..where I'm a Messiah to the people because I stop the Mutant Threat, and am heping complete the Strife Virus to end mutantkind
Strade: A few of us loyal to the Government survive.
Sylar: I see..so how did we find you
Strade: Technology that isn't yet invented known as a Geneitcal or DNa tracer, it can trace people based on DNA signatures. We got a swipe of your DNa from future you, came back to deliver a message. Adam Knight must die, we came back in time to kill him.
Sylar: adam Knight, he's just a mimic?
Strade: he's a little more then that, just remember we won't alter the time line but remembe to follow your mission where do you want to be dropped off.
Sylar: Hmm..John Travone's subdivision please.
Strade: Alright Sylar, remmeber we probably one cross paths again if we do it'll be tryingt o kill Adam, if Knight dies the future is saved, and we win.
Sylar: last question how did you pull me out?
STrade: vivo's..there like a technological version of teleporter similar to beaming far less useful then teleporters, we vivoed you out. Anyway John Travone, head of SHIELD's Psi Squad the telepath
Sylar: Yes Siree
Strade: Your quite intelligent one.
Sylar: Thank you.

"Vivoed to the house Sylar looks at the door, and knocks, grinning as gathers lasers in his finger tips, suddenly the door opens, and Sylar fires a laser through John's chest."

Sylar: hello John.
Dave: Umm..fine as long as she agrees to second date, and the hot head comes oo, be useful.
Yamairo: I agree clean slate if you come
Kano: Everyone alright.

"Kano hangs up explaining Alex's plan, and Yamairo teleports himself, Filipe, Anna, Kano, and Sui to Alex's shack as she's arriving in a SHIELD vehicle with Zane."

Zane: ok so this is the mutant army you assembled..damn who the hel lare you guys
Filipe: SHADOW X MEN!
Karen: Ooooh i like that name, were superheores name
Alex: shadow wtf
Kano: Their allies
Alex: Ah whatever..sXm..or whoever we are now..our mission is to stop a mutant named jay Strife, this man Zane Fury is the Head Director of SHIELD, we put down Strife, he can help us put down the MRA Bill!
Anna: Really?!
Filipe: Let's go freeze Strife's ass
Yamairo: Good deal indeed..I'm Hasaka Yamairo
Zane: Zane Fury..but introductions later let's get to work.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 18th 2011, 12:05 am

Sandra: Dave of course, I'd love a second date. Hopefully this one won't get ruined.

*She smiled at Dave.*

Sandra: So fire boy is in and gets a good deal. Your a lucky bastard isn't you?
Troy: If I wasn't I may already be dead.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 18th 2011, 12:13 am

"Sylar's laser had done John no harm, instead he was on an empty street, John looked at him and shook his head."

Sylar: What..how the hell
john: I'm a Telepath..I heard your thouhts..your a fool to think you could defeat me Sylar, your overconfident cocky, and driven by your lust for power.
Sylar: NO What the hell did you do to me!? Damn it!
John: Trapped you in a nightmare..where your powerless..no more powers for you, your here alone..nothing but this empty street, I might occasionaly pop in to laugh at you tho. You'll be dead in a month with no food and water entering your body.
Sylar: You can't do this to me! You can't do this to me!
John: Already did Sylar, anything else I have a pack of ice cold beers to drink.
Yamairo :Haha let's just get this over with.

"Yamairo teleports to the battle against Jay Strife, and Zane behind contacts SHIELD for reinforcements against Strife."

Zane: This ends today.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 EmptyMay 18th 2011, 12:20 am

"Out of the air, Hero descends next to Xias."

Xias: You're...Hero!
Hero: He won't die so easy.
Xias: Hah. I came prepared.

"Xias takes out a serum."

Xias: I got this from Sylar. All his powers. Mine to use.
Hero: Interesting.

"Xias uncaps the serum and sticks it into Hero's arm."

Hero: Me?
Xias: I may be the leader of the new Avengers, but you...you're the hero of all things now. Hakan!
Hakan: Yes?
Xias: Tsukoyomi Hero. He needs time to get used to his power.
Hero: Thank you...?
Xias: Xias. Now listen to me here. You need to learn to use your powers and combine it into one attack.
Hero: Alright.

"Hakan initiates Tsukoyomi on Hero and he goes into a trance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: The New Age   Marvel: The New Age - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel: The New Age
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next