The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

Go down 
+8
donitaly92
VideoGPlayer12
WWEDX2007
Superbuu3
Mishimi
Strider Zero
justinlynch3
????
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2012, 5:46 pm

My University is hosting a WWE event at their campus. Triple H will be there. If I was on campus taking in person classes, I would have been able to go free. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2012, 6:00 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
My University is hosting a WWE event at their campus. Triple H will be there. If I was on campus taking in person classes, I would have been able to go free. Oh well.

Ah to bad. Would e pretty cool to meet H.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Mishimi
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Mishimi

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2012-05-09

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2012, 7:08 am

Have any of you guys been to any live shows? Televised or house?
Back to top Go down
http://dragonballmakai.forumotion.com/
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2012, 1:47 pm

Never gone to a match in person, but I have seen live matches on TV.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2012, 3:41 pm

Nope, never been to a live show in person.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2012, 9:11 pm

I seen a TNA PPV live at my city since TNA is free admission. Not been to WWE though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2012, 9:14 pm

I saw edge's final goodbye live.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Mishimi
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Mishimi

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2012, 2:04 am

Really SB3? Awesome....

Yeah, we saw a live show a few months back, it was just a house show though.... But they performed well and more or less gave us a sneak peak of the PPV that was airing a week later... It was pretty awesome, my first live show as far as WWE goes...

Edge for RAW GM!!!!
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 1:06 am

So I watch Over the Limit and here's what I got to say for each match

Pre-Show
Zack Ryder vs. Kane

I knew Kane would win. I like Zack Ryder and he has a good gimmick, but seeing how low he's going, doesn't surprise me one bit he lost.

1/5

Match 1- People Power Battle Royal

This one was the only true surprise of the night. But I kinda of knew that Christian would win. Decent battle royal

3/5

Match 2- Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger for the Tag Team Champions.

Like most tag team matches, I didn't care who won, the tag team division would still be shit. Though I give all the wrestlers credit for doing great moves, but I just don't see any of these 4 being champions.

2.5/5

Match 3- Layla vs. Beth Phoenix for Divas Champion

For once, I am actually impress of a Divas match. And trust me people, in today's wwe, that is very difficult to do. Both of them show outstanding performance and both prove of why they want the Divas champion. I knew who would win, but for a Divas match, it was really good.

3.5/5

Match 4-Chris Jericho vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus for WHC

Predictable match. I knew Sheamus would win and I almost guess every person who do their finishers on a specific person. Too predictable and now I realize that the WHC is going nowhere. Sheamus is not a bad champion, it's that the WHC was too tarnished to give a damn about.

1.5/5

Match 5-Brodus Clay vs. Miz

Squash match, Brodus wins, moving on

.5/5

Match 6-Christian vs. Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Champion

This one shocked me the most. The fact that Christian returning is one thing, but him going after a champion and WINNING. Great match and great return for Christian. Guessing due to fighting Cody and his support, makes Christian a Face again.

4/5

Match 7- CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE championship.

This match is what I call the ultimate match. 2 unlikely wrestlers fighting for the most sought after titles in wrestling history. 2 guys, 10 years ago, were nothing but independent circuit noobies with almost nowhere to go. 10 years later, they are facing each other for the WWE champion. I didn't even care who won, I want the match to be perfect and I got my wish. The match show both chaos and controversy, especially the ending. I hope this rivalry continues. This match should of been Main event, period.

5/5

Match 8-Ryback vs. Camacho

I can't believe this match is after a perfect match. This sickens me, the only thing that impact me is that this match is nothing but squash and shit.

0/5

Main Event- John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis

I honestly predict everything. Hell let's go through the steps I predict

1.John Cena would beat the living crap Laurinaitis.
2. Big Show gets involved.
3. Big Show attacks Cena, turning heel
4. Laurinaitis wins.
5. I shoot myself.

I got all of them right, besides the shooting myself part.

Too predictable, waste of time, slap in the face of a main event. Hell, if Big show DID help Cena, the match would actually be a little more surprising or Lensar interfere

Crappy match and Crappy ending.

1/5

Overall
2.5/5

If not for the 2 awful squashes and the horrible main event, I would actually gave this event a 4. But thanks to the morons at WWE, they didn't want that.

If you want more of these for PPV or even Raw, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Mishimi
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Mishimi

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 1:31 am

I had a feeling Lauriniatis would win! But not that way..... Now he's gonna be gloating about how he's the ultimate wrestler now! Oiyyyy.....
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 3:17 am

Cena lost again, huh? The youngsters are getting real disappointed I bet. They all like Cena. That was a great thing about the Rock vs Cena. It was older fans vs the younger fans. And the Rock won so that was a +.
Back to top Go down
Mishimi
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Mishimi

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 5:32 am

I am tired of Cena and am part of the "CENA SUCKS!" crowd myself, but I have NEVER wanted him to win as badly as at OtL, but I had a feeling he was gonna lose....

And what you mean lost again? They have the bastard beat big guys like Kane and fuckin' Lesnar of all people recently, only to lose to Laurinaitis?

Their writing team is horrid these days..... I'd make a much better writer for WWE, I come up with golden ideas all the time, they should hire me! XD
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 8:57 am

Seriously kane needs to be back to how he was before i hate when he became baldilocks. I did hear a rumour he got his mask back did it happen?
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 2:25 pm

That happen awhile ago. He did get his mask back, but they are not using him in his full potential.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 3:20 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Seriously kane needs to be back to how he was before i hate when he became baldilocks. I did hear a rumour he got his mask back did it happen?

Kane was a monster back in the day. He was my favorite with the dreads and his old mask. His fight vs The Undertaker was nuts.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 6:12 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:

Kane has had a mask for some time now. Since his return from being inducted into the "Hall Of Pain" by Mark Henry.

Kane should be the monster Henry was during his WHC run. The guy was plowing through everybody at that time. However I wouldn't call Kane that big a monster yet. His feuds since his return has had him squashing Ryder, losing to Cena, and trading wins with Orton. His character is better though, he's just not build as strong as he should be.

As for Mister Cuddlesworth, I liked reading that review. If you want to keep it up, or at least for the PPV's, that'd be cool. Better then reading the paragraphs of crap WWE.com posts just to get info on a match.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 6:44 pm

I do for it for raw too. I also do in between matches too.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 6:50 pm

Mister Cuddlesworth wrote:
I do for it for raw too. I also do in between matches too.

Alright, that's cool.

I'm guessing you don't watch Smackdown as you haven't seemed to bring it up yet. lol
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 7:16 pm

Smackdown for me is filler for next weeks raw or for an upcoming ppv. Smackdown lost all it's creditability after the Raw supershow idea was made. Luckily it's ending soon because of this years draft. I don't even know why people even watch smackdown. The WHC isn't even that important anymore, despite the fact that sheamus is actually a good champion.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2012, 7:42 pm

Mister Cuddlesworth wrote:
Smackdown for me is filler for next weeks raw or for an upcoming ppv. Smackdown lost all it's creditability after the Raw supershow idea was made. Luckily it's ending soon because of this years draft. I don't even know why people even watch smackdown. The WHC isn't even that important anymore, despite the fact that sheamus is actually a good champion.

I watch SD cause there can be good matches on it, depending how Raw turns out SD can even sometimes have better matches then Raw. Plus Cody, Christian, R-Truth, Sheames, Orton, etc is on that show. Don't care that much for Show and Khali or Primo and Epico though.

SD do lack most major story angles though, which is really a shame. They could make much better use of their time if WWE spread the stories over Raw and SD. But WWE seems dead intent on making it a point of SD being the B show. Honestly I think it's hurting Raw more then anything trying to fit every big story on the one show.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 8:10 pm

So Monday coming is Raw episode 1000.

What we know.

- This is the first 3 hour Raw, Raw will proceed to be 3 hours from here out.
- Christian defends the Intercontinental Championship against a mystery opponent.
- John Cena is going to cash in Money In The Bank (apparently cleanly) to face CM Punk for the WWE Championship.
- There is gonna be a bunch of social media bullcrap with Twitter and such.
- There will be a big payoff to the ongoing legends storyline.
- Danial Bryan and AJ wedding storyline.
- The Rock will appear.
- D-Generation X (HHH & HBK) will reunite.
- Brock Lesnar will appear to give HHH a answer on his Summer Slam challenge.

Rumors.

- WWE is treating this like a PPV.
- WWE has a new WWE Championship design in the works (reveal at 1000 maybe?)
- WWE is purposely withholding returns for Raw 1000. (This could be Wade Barret and Mark Henry will return from injury. And maybe Orton will return from suspension.)

What can we expect?

Rey Mysterio returned this past Monday and confronted Alberto Del Rio. So I expect a Rey/Del Rio match.

Anyone else here curious to see what Raw 1000 will offer.

To me it seems WWE is taking a lot of unneeded risks. First the WWE network which they are still struggling to get cable providers to accept. Now they are pushing every weekly episode of Raw to 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 8:46 pm

The Rock will probably have the best part of that event.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 10:57 am

Wonder if Undertaker will appear?

WWE is treating this like a milestone event, it'd be weird not to have Taker appear if it's at all possible to get him to show up. Even if the storyline is him scouting out a new Wrestle Mania opponent.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2012, 1:34 am

Raw 1000 turned out pretty good.

- AJ left Daniel Bryon at the alter and Vince announced her as the new Raw GM.

- Christian's mystery opponent was The Miz, after hurting his knee on a high risk move, Christian put up a good fight, but ultimately Miz became the new IC champion.

- Kane came out to the ring and was surrounded by 6 men, before they could storm the ring, the lights went out, the dong hit, the smoke and pryo activated, and out came Undertaker. The Brothers Of Destruction reunited and cleaned house.

- Punk retained the WWE title due to DQ and a assist from Big Show. Punk stood back and watched Show beat away on Cena. Rock came out and layed a smack down on Show for the save, only to be attacked afterwards by Punk who apparently turned heel.

- Earlier the night after giving a Rock bottom to Bryon, Rock said he will face the WWE champion at the Royal Rumble for the championship. Looks like said champion is gonna be Punk after all.

- Stephine McMahon got under Paul Haymen's skin and caused him to agree to let Triple H fight Brock at Summer Slam.

- Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, and Sheames defeated Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho, and Dolph Zigger in a 3 VS 3 tag match. Dolph turned on Jericho allowing Sheames to set up the Brogue Kick.

- Heath Slater, poor poor Slater. He got pinned by Lita tonight.

- Then we had DX reuniting, bunch of legends showed up, Jim Ross appeared, and some did guest announcing.
Back to top Go down
WWEDX2007
Citizen
Citizen
WWEDX2007

Male Number of posts : 9
Name : Mikey
Quote : Sonic's the name, speed's my game!
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyAugust 11th 2012, 11:23 pm

It seems RAW has been kind of weak since RAW 1000 and i haven't watched SmackDown since Wade Barrett got injured. i'm sure Barrett returning and the awesome card for Summerslam should get things back in check for WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)   WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next