The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups

Go down 
+2
Ponky Poo
Sain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyNovember 22nd 2008, 12:25 pm

THE SYNOPSIS
This is Digimon Adventure Zero Three which is a Digimon fic that takes place 5 years after Digimon Adventure Zero Two. In the past 5 years, the "peaceful" Digital World had one last evil in it. The evil was so small that nobody noticed it...until now. It turns out that EVERY Digivice was destroyed...or were they?

8 Digivices remain. 7 crests remain. 2 Digi-Eggs remain. What could this all mean? This means that Willis, the last remaining Digidestined thanks to Wendigomon still has his Digivice and one Digi-Egg, the golden Digi-Egg. But who else got a Digivice? Only Andromon knows. Can the Digital World be saved? Nobody knows but maybe under Willis' command over the inexperienced Digidestined, both worlds can be saved.
==============
The story will be like a mix between Adventure and Zero Two.
==============

RULES:
1. Fill out every part of the Template
2. If you read every rule carefully, then put "PoAsT" at the top of your post with capitalization correct. I will NOT accept it until you do so.
3. There are 5 open Digidestined spots and one reserved for me. I will make my Digidestined last.
4. If you are too late for the last spot, then you can PM me and I will PM the special Template. First person to PM me gets it BUT it must be AFTER all Digidestined spots are filled.
5. There will be NO help from past Digidestineds EXCEPT for Willis(aka Wallace) because this takes place centered around where he lives.

~~~~~The Template~~~~~
Name: (first name and last name)
Appearence: (height, skinny/fat, hair color, clothes, etc)
Personality: (keep it in line with the crest)
Crest: (keep it in line with the character's personality)
Bio: (at least 1 paragraph. write about your character's past)
D-3 color: (casing, main color)
Trivia: (talents, fav music, fav food, etc)

Digimon Partner: (Rookie form)
Champion Level: (Keep it away from the Digimon Adventure/Zero 2 champion forms if you pick one of the past Digidestined Digimon)
Ultimate Level: (Same as champion applies here)
Mega Level: (ONLY ONE PERSON WILL GET THIS. IT WILL NOT BE ME!!!! Fill it out anyway and I will choose at the end.)
Personality: (can be anything as long as if some of it applies to the crest)
Bio: (at least 3 sentances)
Trivia: (talents, fav food, etc)

----EDIT---
I'm making my character now to serve as an example.

Name: Jessica "Jesse" Tastara
Appearence: Jesse is about 5'2" tall and relatively skinny. She has long blonde hair with pink highlights. Her hair goes down until about halfway down her back. She has hazel eyes and white skin. She wears black jeans, a pink t-shirt and brown shoes.
Personality: Jesse is always reliable and will risk her life to save somebody. She can be foolish at times and won't usually think before she acts. She doesn't like to fight but she will fight when she needs to.
Crest: Reliability
Bio: Jesse's parents died in a car crash when she was 6 years old. She didn't find out until 2 days later because she was staying over a friend's house. Jesse became very sad when she found out that she had to stay in an orphanage. Jesse kept on being picked on and had her stuff stolen by the other orphans. One month later, Jesse was adopted by a nice couple. She had to do some chores but she was glad to be out of the orphanage and the chores taught her to be more reliable and responsible.
D-3 color: Purple case/grip, white main color
Trivia: Jesse is a great singer and plays the harmonica really well. Her favorite band is Barenaked Ladies.

Digimon Partner: Gotsumon
Champion Level: Wizardmon
Ultimate Level: Pumpkinmon
Mega Level: N/A
Personality: Gotsumon isn't very smart - he will put himself in danger to save others. He is one of the most reliable Digimon this time around and would rather fight then think of a plan. He usually ends up running off to fight before knowing about his enemy.
Bio: Gostumon used to live in a villige of Gotsumon until it got deastroyed. Gotsumon was out looking for food while it happened so he didn't see who obliterated his village. Gotsumon found only one survivor and he vowed to find the culprit without knowing that he would be a Digidestined Digimon.
Trivia: Gotsumon loves to hear Jesse sing and his favorite food is burnt fish.

Last edited by Sain on November 24th 2008, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ponky Poo
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Ponky Poo

Male Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyNovember 22nd 2008, 5:19 pm

I'd like to join but I uh, heh, don't know anything aout digimon. Can you explian what the crests are/which ones there are/which personalities they are associated with it, and what the champion level and ultimate levels are and what a D-3 is?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyNovember 22nd 2008, 6:03 pm

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon_Wiki
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyNovember 22nd 2008, 6:35 pm

EpicRed wrote:
I'd like to join but I uh, heh, don't know anything aout digimon. Can you explian what the crests are/which ones there are/which personalities they are associated with it, and what the champion level and ultimate levels are and what a D-3 is?

Digimon is kinda similar to Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Ponky Poo
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Ponky Poo

Male Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyNovember 22nd 2008, 10:56 pm

PoAsT

Name: Silver Revlis
Appearence: 5' 10", sort of skinny width, white hair, grey eyes and pale skin
Personality: Smart, but is still fun loving
Crest: Knowledge
Bio: His hair was his namesake, and he was born pale. No one knows why, he just was. He hasn't done much worth noting, and was chosen by the crest at random. He does not know how to be a hero, but he will try his best.
D-3 color: White (casing) , Silver (main color)
Trivia: He enjoys food greatly, and can eat it very quickly. His favorite food is any food. He dosen't like music much though.

Digimon Partner: Aruraumon
Champion Level: Woodmon
Ultimate Level: Cherrymon
Mega Level: (Don't want it)
Personality: Smart, but tends to overthink and overlogic things
Bio: He has spent most of his life learning, and gaining knowledge. He never wanted to be a Digidestined, and is still unhappy about it. Nonetheless he knows the Digital World is depending on him, so he will do what he can.
Trivia: Can solve complex equations quickly, and he eats fertalizer (great for waste management).

Last edited by EpicRed on November 22nd 2008, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyNovember 22nd 2008, 11:00 pm

EpicRed wrote:
PoAsT

Name: Silver Revlis
Appearence: 5' 10", sort of skinny width, white hair, grey eyes and pale skin
Personality: Smart, but is still fun loving
Crest: Knowledge
Bio: His hair was his namesake, and he was born pale. No one knows why, he just was. He hasn't done much worth noting, and was chosen by the crest at random. He does not know how to be a hero, but he will try his best.
D-3 color: White (casing) , Silver (main color)
Trivia: He enjoys food greatly, and can eat it very quickly. His favorite food is any food. He dosen't like music much though.

Digimon Partner: Whitemon
Champion Level: Albinomon
Ultimate Level: Monochromatamon
Mega Level: (Don't want it)
Personality: Smart, but tends to overthink and overlogic things
Bio: He has spent most of his life learning, and gaining knowledge. He never wanted to be a Digidestined, and is still unhappy about it. Nonetheless he knows the Digital World is depending on him, so he will do what he can.
Trivia: Can solve complex equations quickly, and he likes fish.

Rejected until you use actual Digimon. Refer to the site listed or wikimon.net to find actual Digimon.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 1:17 am

EpicRed - Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 2:35 am

PoAsT...XD

Name: Keras Ryoh
Appearence: 5"11, semi skinny, long black hair in a pony tail, a Japanese school girl outfit http://paninthebox.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/untitled34.jpg
Personality: Very talkative, very friendly. Sometimes serious. Starts conversations easily and makes friends easily. When serious, she can be quite pungent with her words.
Crest: Friendship
Bio: Keras comes from a house of samurai. She was the first female in her house, besides her mother, and ended up working around the house instead of becoming a Samurai. At a young age, she learned to cook. At the age of 15, she left her home and moved into a far away town into an apartment of her own. She still lives there. There she obtained Ryudamon and randomly obtained the crest of friendship in a garbage disposal which was misplaced for a knock off at a convenient store.
D-3 color: Green main with Black casing
Trivia: Great cook, excellent speaker, likes Japanese food a lot.

Digimon Partner: Ryudamon
Champion Level: GinRyumon
Ultimate Level: HishaRyuumon
Mega Level: OwRyumon
Personality: The exact opposite of Keras. He's a total asshole half the time and hates to talk. His jokes are quite vulgar.
Bio: Ryudamon was in search of a master in the town that Keras was in. It got attacked by a digimon and a master. Keras found Ryudamon in distress and helped him beat the master and digimon.
Trivia: Likes to mess around with Keras.

Last edited by Kamina on July 23rd 2009, 8:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyJuly 22nd 2009, 11:43 pm

I would like to revive this. If needed, I will allow up to two characters per person.

EDIT: Changing this into a fanfic AFTER one more person joins. It will be faster that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyJuly 23rd 2009, 8:16 pm

PoAsT

Name: Kirinu Azumoshi
Appearence: 6"2, average build, long blond hair, red tight shirt and white short shorts.
Personality: Very slutty, somewhat hyper. She will try to seduce a man between her age and 10 years older than her. Her conversations are rather dull unless talking about something sexual.
Crest: Love
Bio: Kirinu was raised normally, but her growth hormones were a little off so she got taller than she was supposed to be. At an early age of 13, she started to seduce men and became known as a slut. She isn't so bright, so she seduces men into helping her get by and still does so. She found her Digi partner, Falcomon following her on her way to school one day.
D-3 color: Red main color with white casing
Trivia: Favorite food is noodles

Digimon Partner: Falcomon
Champion Level: Diatrymon
Ultimate Level: Yatagaramon
Mega Level: Don't want
Personality: Can be very loving as long as he is fed well, otherwise he is reluctant and cranky
Bio: Falcomon's previous partner didn't feed him so well so he left. Searching for a new partner, he found Kirinu eating bread on the way to school one day. She stopped and gave him a big part of her bread and he followed her. That's when they became partners.
Trivia: Can eat a lot without being full
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyJuly 23rd 2009, 8:45 pm

I have moved this to a new section on account of this turning from an RP to a fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyJuly 23rd 2009, 9:04 pm

Cool. Riku and I will make chars pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

Male Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyJuly 23rd 2009, 9:36 pm

Saix wrote:
Cool. Riku and I will make chars pretty soon.

This
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyJuly 23rd 2009, 9:49 pm

Cool. Just like Fighters turned out. I doubt I'll sign up though.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyJuly 24th 2009, 6:15 pm

PoAsT

Name: Xias Aros
Appearence: 5"4, a little muscular for his age, short light blue spiky hair, Black long sleeve leather coat that closes up, white long pants, and Kamina glasses (https://2img.net/h/i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/Noob-Antichrist/KaminaGlasses1.gif)
Personality: very courageous. Will run into a battle that seems impossible. Sometimes too impulsive to run into battles. Can be an ass to everyone at times.
Crest: Courage
Bio: Xias is the elder brother of the Aros family, which were abandoned at the age of 7 and a baby for Ukir. They were adopted by a old couple. The foster father always taught Xias to do kick logic out and do the impossible. When Xias was 13, the foster parents died of old age (leaving their digimon behind to them) and they were forced to live on their own (No orphanage where they were). Xias and Ukir live on their own, while Xias always teaches Ukir what his foster father always taught him.
D-3 color: Dark blue main color with white grips
Trivia: Motivational like his foster dad, favorite song is Row Row Fight The Power (From TTGL). Favorite food is a hamburger.

Digimon Partner: Gaomon
Champion Level: Gaogamon
Ultimate Level: MachGaeogamon
Mega Level: MirageGaogamon (with Kamina glass on https://2img.net/h/i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/Noob-Antichrist/KaminaGlasses1.gif)
Personality: Has a fighting spirit except he hates when Xias pushes things too far. Can be motivated easily though by him.
Bio: Gaomon once fought along side Xias and Ukir's foster dad. He went through many battles with him until he died of old age and was given to Xias.
Trivia: Likes Ryu from Street Fighters a lot and Roger in Tekken. Favorite food is a hamburger.

Last edited by Saix on July 24th 2009, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

Male Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyJuly 24th 2009, 6:17 pm

PoAsT

Name: Ukir Aros
Appearence: 4"9, skinny, long blue hair in an emo fashion, same clothes as Xias only much smaller and leather coat is short sleeve instead of long sleeve and without glasses
Personality: Optimistic, very childlike, always wants to play, loves to stay behind Xias in battle most of the time. Always gives hope to Xias in battle and saves him when needed.
Crest: Hope
Bio: Abandoned as a baby, Ukir has no memory of his real parents. Xias tells him some stories every now and then. He lived with the foster parents (see basic background of Xias). He got Dracomon from his foster mother when she passed away. He now lives with Xias, his brother twice his age.
D-3 color: Yellow main color with white grips
Trivia: He can juggle well for a kid and his favorite food is a good hamburger.

Digimon Partner: Dracomon
Champion Level: Coredramon
Ultimate Level: Wingdramon
Mega Level: N/A
Personality: Silent, calm, but fierce. Always knows there's hope but never really expresses it.
Bio: Dracomon was a faithful partner to Ukir's foster mom and fought greatly at her side. He was given to Ukir when she died. He is now Ukir's partner.
Trivia: Gets along with Gaomon greatly. Cooks the food in the house.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups EmptyJuly 24th 2009, 6:21 pm

Alright. Saix and Riku's characters are accepted and most likely the last 2. I might allow up to 2 more Digidestined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups   Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon Adventure Zero Three ~ The Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1