The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed

Go down 
+5
carnagevegeta
Big Bird
m21out
Strider Zero
Prince Doebler
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed   American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 11:38 am

The church as a whole has a response for that. It's called missionary work.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed   American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 11:52 am

Not really missionaries go to other countries and try to make people cast aside there beliefs for the christian one. That could be just as easily classed as persecution. You could press me on this issue but you'll open a whole other can of worms.

The main question still stands would you be ok if other countries were mocking your ideals, belief system and your god? I'm not attacking you here, I'm just trying to point out you can't expect people not to be offended by such statements. You comparing every muslim to extremists is like me comparing you to westboro baptist church.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed   American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 1:25 pm

I don't know what missionary work you've witnessed. However, most modern orthodox churches' goal is to spread the Gospel and Love of Christ. These goals are achieved by sending aid to the impoverished and oppressed. Not through propaganda.

I'd be offended, yet my reaction would not be to attack, riot, and murder. These reactions that the Muslim extremists have shown only vindicates the view of Muslim terrorism.

As far as the comparisons of Muslims to Extremists as Christians to the WBC, that is solely dependant on whether or not you believe that these groups are the fringe or the mainstream. Ultimately, it begs the question: Who are you trying to convince? Me, or yourself?
Back to top Go down
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed   American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 6:59 pm

Maybe they shouldn't have made a dumb racist movie.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed   American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 7:00 pm

"The Innocence of Muslims" lol. It reminds me of "Birth of a Nation" and "Der ewige Jude".
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed   American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2012, 4:34 am

Prince Doebler wrote:
I don't know what missionary work you've witnessed. However, most modern orthodox churches' goal is to spread the Gospel and Love of Christ. These goals are achieved by sending aid to the impoverished and oppressed. Not through propaganda.

I'd be offended, yet my reaction would not be to attack, riot, and murder. These reactions that the Muslim extremists have shown only vindicates the view of Muslim terrorism.

As far as the comparisons of Muslims to Extremists as Christians to the WBC, that is solely dependant on whether or not you believe that these groups are the fringe or the mainstream. Ultimately, it begs the question: Who are you trying to convince? Me, or yourself?
To be fair, if these extremist groups were mainstream, you all would be fucked. The population of the world that is Islamic completely outnumbers the population of the USA. If they were all of the mindset that you were evil, and they got organised, well you'd be in trouble.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed   American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

American Embassies in Cairo and Libya stormed. Chris Stevens and 3 others killed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2