The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

World at war. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 5th 2013, 1:50 am

Tesla responded quietly to Katy.

Tesla: He's been like this since I've met him.

---

Jean had gotten lasagna while Sandra had gotten some chicken wraps with a small side of rice.

Sandra: Well this all looks good.
Jean: Say why didn't you get a pasta related meal?
Sandra: I didn't want to be boring and order the same thing you had. Besides wraps has a mix of vegetables like lettuce, tomato, and peppers. Yet they also have meat and bread (referring to the wrap itself) and tend to be really good.

---

Jenny: If you need me to go I could, but I would rather stay here a little longer.

It was clear she didn't want to leave Titus yet. Even if he had used her to a extent, she had developed feelings for him over the years with him.

---

Troy was thinking to himself what to do.

Troy: If I charge her, she will dodge, she is quicker then me. I need to flip the situation and be the one to counter strike. Maybe I could surprise her.

Troy knew one good hit could swing momentum his way, h needed to slow Kunoichi down, but so far going offensive has not paid off.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 5th 2013, 2:31 am

Kunoichi charges at Troy, being what he wanted. Troy was ready to fire a blast at her but he knew she would dodge it so he waited, expecting the slide move again. Kunoichi changes things up this time and does a front flip over Troy's head, slicing into his shoulders in the process.

Kunoichi (translated from Japanese to English, semi-quiet but Troy is close enough to hear): I cannot resort to the slide now, he expects it.

Troy's worst fear starts to come to life as a storm rolls in, it gets very dark and lightning is seen in the distance. It starts pouring rain with a thunderstorm. With how dark it is, Kunoichi can see Troy but he can't see her in her black clothes, even though Troy was looking right at her.

---

Zeik: Right, I'll go out there.

Zeik runs off towards the fight. Victor stops him at the gate.

Victor: If we come out now, Troy will just rocket away. We have to let Kunoichi wear him down.
Zeik: Right.

They stand watching the fight as the storm rolls in.

Victor: Well he's screwed now.

---

Hawkeye: It's not boring if you like the same food.
Clinger: Right. It just means you have the same taste. Kind of like with music, people can like the same music but that doesn't make them boring.

Katarina and Suzuna were quietly eating. Katarina really didn't feel like talking and Suzuna felt uncomfortable without Jim, Serena or Bobby there. Suzuna stayed strong though and didn't really show it unless people really payed attention. It didn't help that Suzuna couldn't completely trust Heat after the attack in Tyranny.

---

Gale speaks up.

Gale: We have arrived at our destination.

The 3 of them made it to the hospital entrance. Gale holds the door open so they can enter.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 5th 2013, 3:06 am

The 3 enter up to the front desk where Gale explains the girls symptoms and gives their names.

Nurse: Ms. Nova sounds like signs of a possible concussion. However you Ms. Flowers the doctors will have to examine more closely, you could have fractured or broken bones.

The Nurse leads the 3 back to a empty room which turned out to be the same room Sandra was in before.

Nurse: Sorry we haven't had time to tidy up, the last occupant of this room only recently left. Now if you will both pick a bed, get comfortable and I will be sure the doctor visits you soon.

The nurse points out the beds before leaving to inform the doctor of the new patients. Katy ends up with the bed that was previously Katarina's, and Tesla ends on Sandra's bed. One thing that Tesla spotted quick was a stuffed bear with Sandra's surname on it.

Tesla: Looks like when the town was attacked, whoever lead the evacuation was in a hurry. This looks like it was a get well gift for Sandra, probably got overlooked and left behind in the rush.

---

Troy: A storm? The fuck did this come from? Shit, fuck. I should of blasted out of here when I had the chance instead of wasting time with this bitch.

Water was bad enough but now Kunoichi had disappeared into the dark.

Troy: I got no power, and I got to fight someone I can't see, who's smaller and quicker. All I can do is hope to grab her the next time she attacks. If I pull her into a brawl I can beat her.

Troy knew what he was thinking was a extremely long shot, especially with Kunoichi having blades, but choices was slim.

---

Sandra: Oh I know that. But me and sis don't have to always do everything exactly alike. I just wanted to be adventurous with my own meal and not just copy Jean.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 5th 2013, 2:13 pm

When Kunoichi goes for her next attack, she cuts Troy but also gets tripped by his foot that he put out at the last second. She then feels her left shoulder jerk back and out of place as her wrist is grabbed. Troy starts his natural beat-down and Kunoichi yells out in pain, causing Victor and Zeik to run into action. Kunoichi is down on the ground with Troy on top of her, her blades way off to the sides. Kunoichi thought to herself when Zeik called out.

Kunoichi: Sneaky bastard.
Zeik: Get off of her!
Kunoichi: ZEIK! Agh!

Troy punched Kunoichi in the face after she called out for Zeik. Zeik transformed into a grey wolf as he got closer to Troy and essentially headbutted/tackled Troy off of Kunoichi. Zeik wasn't as hard to see as Kunoichi but he was very hard for Troy to see. Zeik was between Troy and Kunoichi, acting as a guardian now.

---

Victor got to Kunoichi a little later, tending to her wounds. First he pops her shoulder back in place, then he feels for any broken bones.

---

Katy: Hand it to me, I'll put it in my bag to return to her.

Tesla hands the bear to Katy then she puts it in her backpack. Katy is taken in for X-Rays and it shows that she does indeed have some broken ribs. The nurse then asks to speak with Gale after Katy is brought back.

Nurse: She has some broken ribs. We are going to have to bring her in for surgery.
Gale: Understood, it is most advantageous to get them repaired.
Nurse: You need to keep her away from any fighting and contact sports.
Gale: Is there any method of preventing more serious injuries to the location?
Nurse: Yes, she can have a few layers of bandages wrapped up over the spot followed by a protective vest, then her clothes.
Gale: Thank you. I will proceed to get the supplies.

Gale heads back in with the nurse to tell them that he is getting supplies, then they take Katy for surgery.

---

Eventually Sandra notices that Suzuna and Katarina weren't really talking, others had small conversations or talked with the group. She understood Katarina but not Suzuna.

---

Cullen makes it back to the base then contacts Lee.

Cullen: General Lee, we found the hidden town. The bad news is those idiots you brought in didn't know how to properly fight or use their powers. I had to retreat with most of my men, I don't want to go back without Captain Dias. Titus is dead, if Troy isn't dead he's caught in the storm, and Jenny refused to leave Titus' corpse.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 5th 2013, 6:00 pm

Lee was not pleased with the news. He asked Cullen not to engage the enemy in combat. Lee cleared Cullen to basically take Titus, break down the gate, and retreat if it looked like fighting was going to happen. He had a feeling this would happen if they was not properly prepared.

Lee: Damnit, we could of made them into something of use to us if given the time. You are to return to base soldier, that's a order.

Lee ended the radio transmission there.

---

Troy: Just fucking great, the animal guy.

Quickly back to his feet, Troy didn't know how the hell he was going to get around Zeik.

---

The nurse is back soon for Tesla.

Nurse: Alright Tesla. We're going to run some tests on you to test the severity of your condition. If you'll follow me please.

Tesla asked that they stop being formal and just address her naturally.

Tesla: Well Gale, looks like it's time you go get Katy's supplies.

---

Sandra: Hey Suzuna, why are you hiding away there? Speak up with someone, don't be shy.

Sandra just wanted her to speak up. Just because she was sitting by someone with hearing trouble didn't mean she couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 1:23 am

Lee's orders were to take out anybody that refused to surrender, he never gave Cullen the orders not to fight. However, Cullen takes a high speed jet back to the base and explain what happened to Lee, getting back very fast, a matter of 15 or 20 minutes in flight. The total time returning was about 30 minutes. Cullen sees how displeased Lee is, knowing something was wrong. Lee instantly asks Cullen to explain the fighting and why he disobeyed orders.

Cullen: You told me to retreat if possible. I gave the mutants the option to peacefully surrender and I would be able to pull some strings to get your offer back, taking away their powers in exchange for their lives. That proved to be a mistake, they drew the idiot Troy into battle first. He wanted to beat Victor, most likely for revenge and as a personal goal. Then Dean drew Jenny into battle, at that point it was out of control, Titus went into battle because Jenny was fighting and he wanted revenge on Tesla Nova. I had 2 options, fight and try to save their lives or leave them to die. I chose to try to save the lives of the soldiers with powers at the cost of replaceable privates. There is other news, if it is good or bad is up to you.

---

Gale: Right. I will retrieve them now.

Gale leaves the hospital completely, heading for a hunting store. He knew he could get a good vest there, then it would be getting bandages which could be found almost anywhere.

---

Suzuna didn't respond to Sandra, disappointing her. She just really didn't feel like talking. She was so used to being with Jim, Bobby, or Serena that really she didn't know what to do without one of them. Reina surprises Sandra by speaking up for Suzuna.

Reina: Suzuna was with Jim or Serena all the time before you came around. Then, based on what the others told me, Kai shattered her trust when the White Land Soldiers ambushed us by whipping her in the face. She's probably really uncomfortable now.

Robin is the next to speak up, she fills in where Reina missed.

Robin: That is correct. After that, when The Brotherhood attacked, Suzuna started hanging out with Bobby a lot, seeming really comfortable with him.
Suzuna: Th-thanks girls. That's right, I don't really feel like talking right now.

It was clear that Suzuna really went downhill without Bobby or Jim, or even Serena, around. She went from being happy and talkative to the shyest, most uncomfortable person ever. It would help if Katarina didn't have her hearing issues but she does so Suzuna has nobody to talk to with ease.

---

Victor went through his check, Kunoichi was lucky to have no broken bones. However, she was bleeding at the nose and mouth, and has clear bruises on her arms, legs, and chest from when Troy tried to beat her to death.

Victor: You know Troy, that wasn't the proper way to treat a lady. Zeik, it's time to take him down, permanently.

Zeik understood what Victor meant and charged at Troy. Troy was left in a bad situation until he sees one of Kunoichi's blades by his feet. Victor notices Troy picking it up and throws Zeik's sword in the direction of Troy.

Victor: Catch!

Zeik jumps and catches the sword in his mouth by the handle. The blade is sticking out between his teeth, towards his right.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 2:07 am

Lee: I would of preferred you pulled back if the mutants was waiting. However according to you it was Troy, Jenny and Titus that started the battle. I will say I'm displeased with this turn of events, but if it was out of your control, then so be it. You are dismissed, go get some rest. We will regroup and met with Dias and possibly a few others to rethink our approach.

Lee clearly seen Troy, Jenny, and Titus as a big loss. He knew they wasn't good as is, but he seen the potential they had and what he could of molded them into.

---

Sandra didn't know Suzuna got this way without one of the others around.

Sandra: You could talk to me, if you wanted?

Sandra didn't want to pressure Suzuna into talking, she just wanted to help. She wasn't use to seeing Suzuna being so uncomfortable. She thought that since finding Bloomingdale, that she has befriended just about everyone. However Suzuna was starting to make think that maybe she's still quite of out touch with some people.

---

With a blade Troy had at least some way of fighting Zeik, but about this time he was starting to think about how if possible to escape. He had already used his health serum against Kunoichi, and if did manage to get past Zeik, Victor was waiting. Troy wondered how well Zeik could see in the storm. Maybe if he cleared enough distance, Zeik would lose sight of him. Perhaps the storm could even cover the tracks and sent.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 2:30 am

Cullen: Technically yes, they appeared to want revenge on those who had beaten them before and they were drawn in by simple diversions. As for the other news...

Cullen places a picture of Katy on Lee's desk, from the first day she became a soldier.

Cullen: Katy Flowers was there, she has sided with the mutants. It appears as if she was executed like you claimed. She shot one of my duplicates from point blank range with her sub machine gun.

Cullen was onto Lee's scheme now. Lee didn't tell anybody that Katy wasn't killed and he fired the scientists that knew.

Cullen: Keep that in mind. If the information managed to make it to the lower ranks, we could have soldiers defect.

Cullen now had leverage with Lee. When he planned to use it, he didn't know, but he had information that Lee didn't want to leak.

---

Suzuna still didn't feel like talking, disappointing Sandra again. Sandra gets ready to try again then Heat speaks up.

Heat: Don't pressure her. Suzuna will talk when she is ready.

---

While Troy was thinking, Zeik was slowly making him back into a corner to keep his distance. Zeik gives Troy a "You don't have the right to hold that blade" look before he charges. To Troy, Zeik moves like a blur and suddenly he feels his wrist cut as the blade falls to the ground. The next thing Troy knows, his back is cut, then his chest. Zeik wasn't slowed down by the rain at all. If anything, it sped him up because he couldn't be seen very well.

---

Victor helps Kunoichi up after cleaning up her face with a damp white cloth. It is now turning red and he gives it to her.

Victor: Let's get you out of here.
Kunoichi: Mmhmm.

Kunoichi said that to signify "yes". They start to walk back to the gate, moving slowly.

Victor: Jenny needs clothes, Zeik and I want you to take her shopping when we get back. We'll get you to stop bleeding first.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 3:15 am

Lee realized now that most likely Zeik had found Katy when he escaped the base.

Lee: Katy's appearance could be explained. Thank you for informing me of her.

Cullen instinctively knew what Lee was thinking. Pass Katy off as a copy, a fake, shape shifter or whatever works. With the men believing the real Katy is dead and with the type of opponents they are fighting, they can be easily convinced. Something about Lee worried Cullen a little though, and that was Lee showing no worry over the info Cullen had found out.

---

Sandra knew Heat was right and left Suzuna be. She didn't want to leave it at this though, she felt that she wanted to start spending more time with Suzuna and perhaps bond closer, show her she can still have a good time even if Serena, Jim, or Bobby wasn't around. In this case Jean felt she could somewhat relate to how Suzuna felt. Back when she was alone she to was very shy and uncomfortable talking to others.

---

Troy's question about Zeik's sight was quickly answered with that last exchange.

Troy: For fucks sake, what does it take to get away from you people.

Troy was getting angry again. He realized his situation however also concerned. Zeik was faster, strong, and a better combatant. Also his powers worked in the rain. Troy had to basically try to figure a way to beat someone who was seemingly better then him on all fronts.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 3:54 am

Cullen: Fair enough.

Cullen left Lee's office. However he didn't go to his room, he went directly to Paige's room (not the one in the hospital, her regular room). Cullen had a new plan but he couldn't trust Lee anymore so he went for the one person he could trust, his friendly rival Paige Dias. In order for his plan to work, Paige had to know the truth about Katy before Lee got to her. Cullen's plan was to take over Lee's army, Lee was proving to be ineffective. He would also cover up with lies to make himself look like the victim or good guy. Cullen would run the army similar to Victor, letting his soldiers know the truth so they could be better prepared.

---

Zeik stands there, watching Troy bleed out. He knew it wouldn't be long until Troy passed out and that's when he would make his move.

---

The group in the restaurant is now eating dessert. Suzuna got the only dessert on the menu without milk or eggs, a piece of vegan blueberry pie. It only used water and flour for the crust to be designed specifically for vegetarians and vegans.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 12:46 pm

As Cullen walked through the halls, about half way to Paige's room he met her heading back the way he just came. It seems Lee must have called for her immediately after Cullen left his office. While Cullen and Paige where friends, Cullen knew Paige was impressionable when it came to Lee. If Lee got to her first, it could prove hard to make her turn on Lee.

---

Sandra and Jean both got the chocolate cheese cake. It was just to good for either sister to resist.

---

Troy in desperation made a charge at Zeik, grabbing Kunoichi blade with his other hand (one Zeik didn't cut). Troy figured if he ws fucked anyway, he may as well go out fighting. Forcing Zeik to counter and finish him was better then slowly dying. There was always that unlikely shot Troy may somehow create his opening to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 2:47 pm

Cullen stops Paige. Paige let him know it had to be quick since Lee just called her.

Cullen: Captain Dias, I have troublesome news. I saw Private Flowers in the Red Lands fighting with the mutants, General Lee has even lied to his most trusted soldiers. He also gave me orders then changed what he claimed they were after a mission failed.

Cullen knew Paige would want to find out more after talking to Lee, he just had to get to her with the short bit of information first.

---

Zeik blocks Troy's attack with the blade. Troy proves to be ineffective with his other hand as he drops the blade mid-struggle. Zeik then cuts that wrist with the sword and transforms back into a human, holding his sword in his right hand.

Zeik: You don't have the right to use that blade.

Zeik picks up Kunoichi's blade with his other hand. The storm clearly wasn't going to leave anytime soon, it would take about 5-6 hours at best but was more likely to stay overnight. Zeik makes one last quick strike with his sword, cutting Troy's ankles and essentially crippling him.

Zeik: You have tortured many innocent women, it is time for you to suffer.

Zeik leaves Troy there to die. After a few steps, he hears Troy call out.

---

The group in the restaurant finishes their food and heat paid with the 2 gold coins Serena gave him. They leave the restaurant to find Serena, Kai, and Amber waiting. It is raining so Amber has an umbrella while Kai and Serena have cloaks.

Amber: So this is the group you came with. 3 of you are hurt, one of you recently had surgery to take a bullet out of your shoulder.
Serena: That is correct, you are as observant as you were before the earthquakes.
Amber: It is why I picked here for our town, the rain allows us to go mostly undetected.
Serena: Anyway guys, this is Mayor Amber Stone. She agreed to let us to use the inn for the week.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 3:23 pm

Paige: And you are certain about this?

Cullen confirms he was positive.

Paige: I could try to find out more about this. Right now I have to go, Lee will be expecting me soon. Anything else you need to run by me while I'm here?

Paige had no time to be her cherry self, and was talking more serious then usual.

---

Sandra: Nice to meet you you Amber. Thanks a bunch for letting us stay.

Jean seemed a bit more hesitant then Sandra to speak up. Usually she waited until someone she knew introduced her to new people.

---

Troy: Shit. Is there anything I can do to get you not to leave me here?

Normally Troy would just let Zeik go, but seeing he was bleeding out he could very well not make it to morning unaided. Somewhat begging forgiveness, for whatever slim shot that was, was what Zeik reduced him to.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 4:15 pm

Cullen: No, and don't let Lee know that we talked. Pretend to know nothing then meet me in my quarters when you are done.

Cullen knew that they had a rivalry and Paige respected Lee but she respected Cullen even more than Lee at this point. Cullen got Paige to lose some trust in Lee and gain it in himself which is what he wanted.

---

Zeik: You proved to be a liability in battle, you joined the humans to save your life and would quickly do it again, we have no use for you.

Zeik leaves Troy there to die. Troy is hidden in a corner of the mountain where he wouldn't be found by the humans until it is bright out. He doesn't head directly for the town, he goes off to find Kunoichi's other blade and gets it quickly. He just followed the sound of rain hitting metal. He then walks towards the gate.

---

Victor and Kunoichi have made it back to town by this point. They head up to Dean and Jenny.

Victor: Alright Kunoichi, lift the cloth, we need to see your wounds in the light.

Kunoichi does so. She is still bleeding at the mouth but the nose stopped bleeding. Jenny can see this, both she and Victor had some medical skills.

---

Kai: We should head to the inn now, it wouldn't be good if one of us gets sick out here in the rain.
Amber: Yes, let's go.

Amber starts to lead the group to the inn. Pretty much everybody put on a cloak except Jean and Sandra, who use Jean's umbrella. When they enter the inn, they see a fire in the fireplace in the common room.

Amber: Consider this common room as your living room, it rains every night here so it's best to stay inside then. We already told the innkeeper about the situation and that you will have the use of the inn under my wishes.
Suzuna: Thank you, Amber.

This was the second time Suzuna really spoke up since leaving town. She wasn't the most comfortable person and still a little shy.

Amber: Go ahead and get comfortable, I have to return to my office.

Amber leaves the group and heads back for her house.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 5:30 pm

Paige: I will see you whenever can then.

Paige proceeds on to Lee's office, entering seeing Lee at his desk.

Paige: You called general?
Lee: Yes, I want to discuss some things with you.

The two started discussing. Lee explained he learned of some troubling news that Katy Flowers was alive. Lee claimed that since Flowers was dead, that what his men seen was a fake. Passing it off as some attempt by the mutants to instill distrust in his organization.

Lee: The other soldiers are to be informed of this soon as possible. We can't let the mutants trickery get the better of us.
Paige: I will get to it right away sir.

Paige was about to leave, Lee paused thinking about something and speaking up just as Paige was about to exit the room.

Lee: Before you depart Dias, how would you feel about a promotion?

Paige paused and looked back to Lee.

Paige: What do you mean sir?
Lee: I mean that I want to make you my official second in command,
Paige: But isn't that O'Brien's position?
Lee: O'Brien lost a few high value subjects under his watch. I am disappointed with his recent work and feel you are ready for the job.

Lee was offering Paige this position under the assumption the he had Paige wrapped around his finger and could control her easily. Also by knocking him down a rank and getting a little of a bad word going around, it will prepare him more for if Cullen tied to use the info of Katy. The men will believe Lee over Cullen if there is doubt going around about Cullen's trustworthiness.

Lee: So what do you say dear? I need someone I can solidly depend while I re-evaluate O'Brien position.
Paige: That is quite a offer. Are you sure?
Lee: I have complete faith in you.
Paige: Then I accept!!

Paige could tell Lee was betting on her taking Cullen's position and took the spot to not lead Lee on about anything.

Paige: Finally my years of work are paying off.
Lee: Yes. Now run along, and make sure you spread the word of this imposter Katy Flowers to the men.
Paige: Yes sir!

After leaving Lee's office Paige starts heading towards Cullen's quarters. She wondered how Cullen would react to this news. It seems Lee was wasting no time in attempting to cover his tracks.

---

Jenny: I don't think it's anything to serious. The cut at the mouth might require a stitch or two depending how wide it is.

Jenny was still saddened but she knew it was time she came to terms with and accepted Titus death.

---

Sandra: This place is pretty nice, nicer then the hospital that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 12:01 am

Victor: The cut is in her mouth, looks like she was forced to bite the inside of her cheeks when Troy punched her. Kunoichi, that will recover on it's own, after a few days. There are also a couple of cuts right at the seams of your lips, you know on the edge, those will also recover on their own.
Kunoichi (sounding muffled by some blood): Good.

Kunoichi then spits to her left and a pool of blood is left on the ground.

Kunoichi: That feels better...ugh...

Some blood instantly fills where it was before after she says the sentence. She is also stuck looking like a vampire with blood dripping down the side of her mouth and chin.

---

Paige knocks on Cullen's door. She didn't knock normally, giving it a little pattern and he knew it was her.

Cullen: Come in.

Paige enters, closing the door behind her. She sits next to Cullen on his bed. He could tell by the look on her face that Lee is trying to cover his tracks.

Cullen: Lee offered a promotion and said Katy is a fake, correct?

Cullen was able to predict Lee's movements at this point. Finding Katy actually made Cullen think like a chess game. He knew from the point that he saw Katy that he would get demoted since he had to give himself the best chance possible at taking Lee's spot. First is was getting to Paige which happened, Paige couldn't trust Lee anymore but she could put up a really good act since he trusted her the most. The next step would be talking to Katy's roommates and squad members. He noticed they were shocked and sad to find out Katy was supposedly executed for treason, so they would be the next most likely to jump to his side. After that, they would do the rest of his work for him, getting their roommates, then those soldiers would get their squad members. Barker would be impossible for Cullen to get to jump sides but if he could get a good chunk of the soldiers and Paige, it would be enough.

---

Suzuna and Katarina pretty much instantly sat on the love seat and each took out a book, reading. It is seeing them do that which made Sandra check her bag and realize she forgot the bear. Before Sandra can say something, Serena starts talking about rooms.

Serena: First off with rooms, we are keeping men and women separated. This is for privacy and respect. Second, Kai and I both gave our opinions and decided on the rooms. Sandra and Jean, you get Room 1. Clinger and Hawkeye, you get room 2. Heat, you get room 3 and will eventually have Gale join you. Robin and Reina get room 4. Suzuna, you are with...

This instantly catches her attention and it appears to go in slow motion for her (right after Serena said her name). There were 3 people left and one person that she didn't want to be a roommate with. However, Kai spoke up after Serena said Suzuna's name.

Kai: Suzuna, you are with me in room 5.

Suzuna's heart feels like it stops. Sandra notices this, wanting to object. Sandra was the only one that noticed Suzuna looked even more depressed than during the meal, instantly pretty much hiding behind her book.

Serena: Katarina and I get room 6. The rest will be filled when the others get here.

-------

https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2080
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40