The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.

Go down 
+4
Strider Zero
Prince Doebler
MulderYuffie
JaredRedDeath
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JaredRedDeath
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. Empty
PostSubject: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 5:36 am

I need a 6 pokemon team that can include any pokemon from Gen 3 and before. Try to make it as random as possible. Please and Thank you!
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 12:58 pm

Why not use the answers the others gave in the other topic? It'd make things much easier but if you don't want to

Metapod (no evolve)
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 1:21 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Why not use the answers the others gave in the other topic? It'd make things much easier but if you don't want to

Metapod (no evolve)

Probably because of answers like your's or Neo's.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 1:43 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Metapod (no evolve)

Probably because of answers like your's or Neo's.
Excuse me he DID say CHALLENGE did he not?
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 1:44 pm

Runs like these hardly include anything below the UU tiers.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 2:03 pm

Cruelty is a part of these types of challenges I suppose haha. I'll keep my pick the same with Bulbasaur + evolutions.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 2:50 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Cruelty is a part of these types of challenges I suppose haha. I'll keep my pick the same with Bulbasaur + evolutions.
Yeah you always got to at least have one dud for these kinda of things. At least Metapod can still use tackle. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 3:14 pm

Metapod is a decent HM slave too.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 9:50 pm

Dunsparce. Doebler if you think it's shit you've obviously never seen one in action.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 10:47 pm

Vulpix, no evolving
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 11:13 pm

Make sure you upload a let's play on youtube for us to see of this. GOOD LUCK!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 12:00 am

I've seen what Dunsparce can do. I've also seen it done by much better Pokemon, like Togekiss or Jirachi.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 12:03 am

Eh, a UU isn't cruel like magikarp lol.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 12:11 am

Prince Doebler wrote:
I've seen what Dunsparce can do. I've also seen it done by much better Pokemon, like Togekiss or Jirachi.
Who cares?
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 12:32 am

Prince Doebler wrote:
Why does it matter so much? He asked us to pick so we did lol.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 4:49 am

I've change my mind, go with the female Nidoran line.

Also Doebler, Dunsparce gets style points that Jirachi and Togekiss can never dream of attaining.

Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. 1272082773894-1
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 7:43 am

Neo wrote:
Prince Doebler wrote:
Who cares?
You do, obviously.

Neo wrote:
Dunsparce. Doebler if you think it's shit you've obviously never seen one in action.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 8:13 am

Prince Doebler wrote:
You do, obviously.
You literally make no sense. You're the one who said not to use dunsparce and you're the one who said it was a shitty pokemon. I just gave my suggestions for them to use in a playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 9:01 am

Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. Finally+got+a+Dunsparce.+I+m+disappointed+that+it+s+female+Carlos+_3ad4767ba89f20a72bf5e95089410b51
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 10:29 am

Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. Dunsparce
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 11:34 am

I'm starting a thing, trying to get an evolution for Dunsparce put into the next gen. It shall be named Dunstache.

Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. Dunsta10

I even made a twitter account just to tweet it to nintendo: https://twitter.com/APseudonym

P.S. Anyone who wouldn't use Dunstache is a monster with no soul.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 4:15 pm

I guess you need a Pokemon that can use Surf, so use Polywag->Polywhirl->Polywrath.
Back to top Go down
JaredRedDeath
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 10:48 pm

Alright, thanks for the pokemon guys! I can do screen captures, but I don't really know how to do a video on my laptop. Never had to make a video lol. If anyone can give me some advice, I'd love to make a let's play!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 11:17 pm

If you're using VBA, you can do it. It's a tool within VBA on Windows at least. Mac's VBA doesn't do that if you use Mac.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 11:32 pm

Raz wrote:
I'm starting a thing, trying to get an evolution for Dunsparce put into the next gen. It shall be named Dunstache.

Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. Dunsta10

I even made a twitter account just to tweet it to nintendo: https://twitter.com/APseudonym

P.S. Anyone who wouldn't use Dunstache is a monster with no soul.
Hell yeah! Dunstache would be my bro we'd take on the best like no one ever was but I wouldn't fuck it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next