The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

World at war. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 5:08 pm

Jean has to walk being a library, which only adds to how long it takes to find Suzuna. After checking all the first floor, she moves to the second, eventually coming across Suzuna.

Jean: Hey.

Jean seems a bit wore out, it didn't help it was a warm day and the sun was bright. She takes a seat at the table Suzuna is at.

Jean: Say Suzuna, would you mind dropping by to see Sandra, at least for a minute to two. She won't try to pressure you into anything, I promise. She just wants to personally apologize for the other day at the restaurant. I'm sure you know how she is, she don't always think ahead before acting, but you know she only meant you well, right?..... man I'm thirsty....

---

Tesla: However you seem to always be this way. Why?
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 6:37 pm

Ryu is now approaching a town (the town that the story initially started on).

Ryu: So this is an establishment on the blue island. I wonder just what type of stuff goes on in this town.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 6:41 pm

Strider: It's just a town at first site, but it seems to be more than meets the eye.
Zero: So tell us, Ryu. What exactly are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 6:45 pm

Ryu turns around, slightly surprised.

Ryu: You guys...you live here now do you? Or are you after me?

He holds out his hand and a bastard sword appears in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 6:53 pm

Zero holds up his Jutte.

Zero: Don't try anything funny. We've been training and we'll kick your ass in five seconds flat.
Strider: Yeah, that's right. But if you must know, we didn't know you were here.
Zero: That's why I asked you why you're here, dumbass. How about you answer my question now?
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 7:02 pm

Ryu: Cheeky brats. My intentions are none of your business. Unless of course you want me tagging along with you.

Ryu temporarily walks away and into town, looking for a possible restaurant or something of that nature.

Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 7:12 pm

Strider: That guy, he never changes. He has some ulterior motive being here and we're going to find out.
Zero: Right. But for now, let's go home. It's been some time since we left.
Strider: Agreed. Let's go.

The brothers go home for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 12:41 am

Ryu finds a small shack with food being served.

Ryu: To find those two here. This could either be troublesome or opportune. I'll find out soon which.
Server: Hello, welcome. What would you like?
Ryu: Do you have a menu around here?
Server: Sorry, we usually don't have travelers. Here you go.

Ryu looks over the menu and decides.

Ryu: I'll have a burger and fries please. No onions.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 1:01 am

It isn't long until Ryu notices the town is deserted. The Lost Vikings (Olaf, Baleog, and Erik) walk up to him. Olaf holds up his shield, which magically blocks any attacks.

Erik: What're ya doin' 'ere?
Olaf: Do you have candy? I'm hungry.
Baleog: Brothas, you forgot the most important question. Why is the town deserted?

---

(Never said Suzuna was at a table...lol)

Suzuna: Then why didn't she come? Kai apologized to me multiple times, face to face.

Suzuna was just using Kai as an example.

---

Strider and Zero find a letter stuck to their door with a kunai holding it on. In the letter is Kunoichi's handwriting. It reads:

"Strider and Zero,

Victor had me write this, I lead a rebel group from the White Lands that joined his side. We are fleeing towards the red lands, the humans have taken over town thanks to knock-out gas. I suggest you head to the red lands if you want to find us, we will most likely be in the far corner by the time you read this letter. I would have to guess in some kind of a small fishing village because there would be boats for when we eventually attack. They caused war, pick your side. It is up to you if you wish to believe this, I had to write it fast and leave it before escaping town.

-Kunoichi Ongaku"

It is very clear that Kunoichi rushed when writing the letter, she did it just before she escaped with the tiger (Katy). She figured it was fate at the time because she was right near their house. This was something that Victor talked to Kunoichi about on the boat ride. If they needed to leave fast letters, they would use her to do it because she can stick them in obvious places with her kunai.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 1:14 am

Ryu notices the Vikings and is slightly annoyed.

Ryu: What am I doing here? I'm waiting for my lunch. I have no idea what happened in this village. What are you doing here?

He smells the food almost being ready.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 1:38 am

Olaf: I'm hungry. I want candy.
Erik: We're lookin' for Victah. 'e leads dis nation.

Olaf kept telling Ryu about how he's hungry and wants candy.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 1:44 am

Ryu: If you want candy, go to a candy store. Otherwise, you can sod off.

He gets his meal and starts to eat.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 2:03 am

Jean: It's easier for me move around, and we wasn't sure where you was at the time. She just wants to have a moment with you one on one. Personally, I think she feels as if she might of scared you off. Come on Suzuna, what happened at the restaurant wasn't enough to cost you a friendship was it? She made a mistake and feels bad about it, we all make mistakes sometimes.

---

The evac team is ready quick and takes off in about 30 minutes after the call was made.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 3:04 am

Suzuna: I'd prefer not to. You know where I am, if she wants to come to me she can.

Suzuna showed her passive nature. She wasn't going to go to Sandra, she wanted Sandra to come to her. It's just how she was and pretty much everybody that was in Bloomingdale knew it. Suzuna was a little surprised that Sandra didn't know.

---

Baleog: The town is deserted, brotha. You are lucky you found a food stall, brotha.
Olaf: Desserted?

Olaf picks up some grass and starts eating it. Ryu can see he's not very bright.

---

Tabitha quickly finds 3 cases of Lee changing missions after they are assigned. These led to soldiers being arrested.

Tabitha: Lee has a dark history. Even years ago, right after the earthquake, he was changing missions after they failed to pin them on the soldiers.
Shaun: This doesn't look good for him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 12:13 pm

Jean: I understand. I'm sure she will be more then willing to come. Enjoy the book.

With that Jean left Suzuna to her books as she went to info Sandra what Suzuna had said.

---

Paige was giving the squad a few minutes to practice what they learned with each other as she started talking with Luis. It didn't take long for Luis to sway their conversation towards Lee.

Luis: Can you believe these FIA agents, being all up in Lee's case.
Paige: Maybe... they have legit reason to suspect him. O'Brien demotion was odd, wouldn't you agree?
Luis: You rather back them then Lee after all the personal favors that man did for you? I'm disappointed in you Dias.
Paige: It's not about my personal feelings Barker. If Lee broke protocol, then he's going to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 12:17 pm

The brothers notice the letter and read it through.

Strider: The red lands, huh?
Zero: We could go end this war.
Strider: That we could. War is always tearing families apart.
Zero: So, you feel like entering the battlefield?
Strider: *Sigh* And we just home too.
Zero: Then it looks like we'll be seeing that man again quite soon.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 1:12 pm

Jean gets back to Sandra's room quickly, within 10 minutes knowing where to go now and tells Sandra what Suzuna said.

Sandra: I guess I shouldn't be surprised?
Jean: I have to ask, was this a more subtle approach to trying to help Suzuna by her shyness, I mean asking her to come to you?
Sandra: Well... maybe...

Jean sighed a bit.

Jean: I know you mean well, but now is not the time. Just go and make things right with her, before you cost yourself a friend.
Sandra: Right.

Sandra was again in the wheelchair like when they left the hospital. She could of used crutches, but Jean wasn't comfortable with that. Between her shoulder and her ankle Sandra had been hurt enough lately, and Jean didn't want to risk her falling or anyway.

Jean: Then lets go sis.

Jean starts pushing Sandra along, heading back towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 2:33 pm

(Towards the hospital? Start proofreading)

When in the library, Jean has to leave the wheelchair downstairs and help Sandra up by supporting her. Jean helped Sandra to a chair next to Suzuna.

---

Kunoichi suddenly runs up, catching Tesla as she trips on a rock. Gale was distracted by having to keep Katy from slipping on some wet rocks since he dropped back to do so and Dean and Victor were ahead with Jim and Bobby, clearing the path as much as possible. Kunoichi does a good job of hiding her pain as Tesla landed directly on some bruises.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 3:01 pm

(Man I never even realized I did that. Guess I do have to play closer attention.)

Sandra: Thanks sis.
Jean: I'll be back in a little while, I'll go get some lunch while you two hopefully make things rights.
Sandra: Alright.

Jean left the two alone to talk. There was a short pause as Sandra wanted to choose her words more carefully.

Sandra: Look Suzuna, about the restaurant... I realize what I did was wrong, and I'm sorry for coming on so strong. It wasn't the right thing to do. I just thought that maybe, if I could get you to say a few words and start talking, that maybe you could get use to speaking in a group. Even before I said anything you looked really uncomfortable being there. I just thought, I could help you be more social in a sense, instead of just being there not speaking to anyone. Clearly though, I was wrong. If anything, I only made you more uncomfortable then you already where. So again, I'm sorry about how I acted. I want to be someone you can comfortably talk to, not someone you would feel you have to stay away from to avoid awkward or unconformable situations.

---

Tesla thanked Kunoichi for the assist. It was now with the two being close that Tesla really started to take note of the damage that was done to Kunoichi.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 3:44 pm

(Stop using lunch as a snack please...makes it confusing for the rest of us, lunch around 10 AM? I know lunch is a snack for you but for us in America, it's the middle meal eaten around noon.)

Suzuna: You know I was born in a poor family in Switzerland. I'm a very passive person, I don't like talking in large groups unless Jim or Bobby is there.

Suzuna could tell Jean told Sandra that what she did was wrong. She could also tell that Sandra wanted to apologize but she was being very aggressive with it, disappointing Suzuna. Kai apologized multiple times but was very quick and very sincere, it was a big difference compared to how Sandra was handling it.

---

Kunoichi: Watch your step.

When Kunoichi said that, Tesla could see that she was bleeding in the mouth. Tesla couldn't see the bruises and didn't know they were there.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 4:13 pm

(Sorry, I'm use to call that dinner and the evening meal supper. Just a force of habit man.)

Suzuna could tell Sandra meant well in her apology, but it also seemed that she may not not be aware of how aggressive she was with it.

Sandra: Right. I promise I won't put you on the spot like that again.

---

Tesla: Hey, are you alright? You look fairly banged up.

Meanwhile Jenny seemed to remain silent much the trip so far.

---

Jean found a small stand across the road from the library where she could get a snack. She ordered a large drink with it being more thirsty then hungry. She sat at a small picnic table near by with the food and drink, being a bit relieved to be off her feet and rest.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 1:03 am

Suzuna just sighed and went back to reading. Sandra really didn't get it, she was still being a lot more aggressive than Suzuna liked. Suzuna wasn't certain she could be close with Sandra as friends, or even friends with her. At least with Kai, she knew she could eventually be friend because Kai understood how she felt and how she was as a person.

---

Kunoichi: I'll be fine.

Kunoichi lets Tesla stand on her own, takes a mouthful of water then spits away from them. This cleaned the blood out of her mouth and also cleaned out her cuts in there. The cuts inside the mouth weren't bleeding as much as the day before but the ones at the lips were about the same.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 3:23 am

Sandra was a bit saddened by Suzuna's reaction. She felt like she may of did something wrong, but didn't understand what exactly it was. In her mind she didn't think she was being aggressive, just being friendly and trying to right a past mistake. A bit of silence followed as Sandra wondered if she should just be quiet, or maybe ask Suzuna what she did.

---

Tesla: Just be wary of infection. We don't need to lose somebody else.

If Kunoichi wasn't going to go into details, Tesla wouldn't pry. She just wanted to make sure Kunoichi was taking care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 15th 2013, 12:32 am

Ryu finishes his meal and pays for it. He stands up and stretches.

Ryu: Much better. I haven't eaten any proper food in days. Now, let's see, where to go now?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2013, 12:03 am

Sandra decided to just let it go and move on at this point, not wanting to annoy Suzuna, however she did want to interact a little with her.

Sandra: Say Suzuna, em, what are you reading?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next