The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1/3 people don't believe in Evolution

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

1/3 people don't believe in Evolution Empty
PostSubject: 1/3 people don't believe in Evolution   1/3 people don't believe in Evolution EmptyJanuary 4th 2014, 3:11 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/30/evolution-survey_n_4519441.html

I'm not shocked by this.....
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: 1/3 people don't believe in Evolution   1/3 people don't believe in Evolution EmptyJanuary 4th 2014, 1:53 pm

I'm not either.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: 1/3 people don't believe in Evolution   1/3 people don't believe in Evolution EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 2:15 pm

Same.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: 1/3 people don't believe in Evolution   1/3 people don't believe in Evolution EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 7:35 pm

Not surprising.

I admit I only read the topic title, but can I assume it's religious believers that doesn't believe in Evolution?

I don't get the conflict between the two. Couldn't you say humans evolved due to gods will or something? Humanity had to come from somewhere after all, we didn't just, appear. lol Every species evolved from something else.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: 1/3 people don't believe in Evolution   1/3 people don't believe in Evolution EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 7:46 pm

There are many reasons, but I'll settle with posting what I believe is the most prominent reason.

According to the book of Genesis, God made man smart enough to speak, name the animals, etc. That's a pretty far cry from the monkey-to-caveman-to-human view of the Darwan Theory.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1/3 people don't believe in Evolution   1/3 people don't believe in Evolution EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 9:28 pm

Well, a lot of theistic evolutionists don't necessarily believe in all of the Bible or whatever god they decide to follow. A lot of them try to take as middle of a ground as possible (while having a positive stance on something).
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: 1/3 people don't believe in Evolution   1/3 people don't believe in Evolution EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 12:02 am

I am guessing those 1/3 people most likely believe in Creationism. Which to be honest I am not to fond of. I don't see how you can say "Hey, some guy create EVERYTHING." and just end it there. Sure, Darwin's Evolution theory is flawed (Funny how he was actually trying to prove Creationism) but the evidences are too much to ignore and call false.

Most believers of Evolution are either A. Person who believes in god, but can still accept scientific theory, or B. An Atheist.

I am not going to talk about how Evolution is being thrown out by some schools, which is total bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1/3 people don't believe in Evolution   1/3 people don't believe in Evolution EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 1:34 am

Just letting you know EW, this will get closed if it turns into a religious debate. Because it's one of the few topics that are just taboo for forums.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: 1/3 people don't believe in Evolution   1/3 people don't believe in Evolution EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 2:20 am

Trying my best not to. I wasn't trying to attack anyone's religion.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: 1/3 people don't believe in Evolution   1/3 people don't believe in Evolution EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 5:32 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
There are many reasons, but I'll settle with posting what I believe is the most prominent reason.

According to the book of Genesis, God made man smart enough to speak, name the animals, etc. That's a pretty far cry from the monkey-to-caveman-to-human view of the Darwan Theory.

Funny how Darwin was trying to prove Creationism. Ends up being the #1 idol for atheist. Irony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/3 people don't believe in Evolution   1/3 people don't believe in Evolution Empty

Back to top Go down

1/3 people don't believe in Evolution
Page 1 of 1