The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroes: Rebirth.

Go down 
+3
Sain
Strider Zero
justinlynch3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 7:21 pm

The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Colette: Well, I saw a guy kill a soldier without doing anything. I heard guns being fired and it sounded like he got hit without armor but he looked fine other than holes in his clothes. He didn't look like he was part of the Company. I think we might actually have to work with them.

Seto: Perhaps it's a mutant. And that might mean that he is willing to join us. We should investigate.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 7:50 pm

Zero wrote:
Colette: Well, I saw a guy kill a soldier without doing anything. I heard guns being fired and it sounded like he got hit without armor but he looked fine other than holes in his clothes. He didn't look like he was part of the Company. I think we might actually have to work with them.

Seto: Perhaps it's a mutant. And that might mean that he is willing to join us. We should investigate.

Colette: Based on what I saw, it looks like he's crazy and just killing people for no reason. One of the people I saw on the scene was a teenage girl with the top of her head cut off. I have the feeling that this person will not want to negotiate or even consider joining us.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 7:56 pm

Zero wrote:

Colette: Based on what I saw, it looks like he's crazy and just killing people for no reason. One of the people I saw on the scene was a teenage girl with the top of her head cut off. I have the feeling that this person will not want to negotiate or even consider joining us.

Seto: Then we'd better take him out. It sounds like that is the root cause of the disappearing mutants. We can not allow the company to test on him, however. Any kind of research in their favor is bad.
Jiron: Then let's hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 8:57 pm

Claudius: Yeah, let's go.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 10:57 pm

Sylar moves through the underground drainage system, heading east through the city.

Sylar: Thank you Claire. Hmm, what ability should I go fore next. Urik's electrical powers, a speedster, *grin* maybe even fire. Thanks to the Company, my options are from here on limitless.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

Male Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 1:47 pm

Ukir picks up his transreceiver.

Ukir: Noah? I trust you saw what happened. I'll be healed soon. And hopefully my partner will be here.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 3:29 pm

Noah: That I did. The MDD are not to be taken lightly. We have more trouble... Sylar is back on the hunt. While fighting them, you already missed one chance to get him, now your job became much harder. You remember the young girl Claire, with healing powers. He got to her. The good news, we know how he's moving around. Underground.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 6:53 pm

A voice suddenly calls out to Ukir.

Voice: You were looking for me?
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 7:23 pm

Ukir: Brother? Is that you?
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 7:24 pm

Riku wrote:

Voice: Yes. I'm here with the Elixir.

Out walks a man with white shoulder length hair and this outfit http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/348/211165-erk_large.jpg Only in white.

Xias: Drink the Elixir. It will heal you instantly.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 7:30 pm

Saix wrote:
Riku wrote:

Xias: Drink the Elixir. It will heal you instantly.

Ukir: Thank you. I'm glad you're here.

Ukir drinks from the elixir bottle and his wounds almost instantly disappear.

Ukir: Now, the two of us can take care of this Sylar guy.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 7:34 pm

Xias: Do brief me on what I missed.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 7:39 pm

Ukir tells his older brother what has transpired so far.

Ukir: So you see now. The girl may have some good skills, but she can't predict how powerful or how fast I'll be with your enhancement. It only takes one hit. Seto we'll need to effectively double team. As strong as he may be, if he is slowed down by your magic, he's nothing to me. Now about Sylar, he has shattering, telekenesis and healing. But we can use that to our advantage. You just need to land some of your magic and he's also powerless against me.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 7:42 pm

Xias: So you say this man has the ability to figure out how other abilities work? That's gold, brother! With my bio magic, we will be able to figure out that ability and gain it! We'll be unstoppable then. Ukir, I'm going to need you to shock Sylar enough to make him unconscious. Then I'll work my magic on him and then we'll kill him and take all his abilities with us.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 7:47 pm

Ukir: Yes, yes! Brother, we are the BEST!

Ukir picks up his transreceiver and calls for Noah.

Ukir: Noah? You there?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 12:02 am

Noah picks up the call.

Noah: I'm here. We have men enter the tunnels undergroud, but we have no idea which way Sylar is going, or which target he'll hit next. There are no camera's down there. What;s the news on your side?
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 12:17 am

Ukir: I'm all healed and ready for action. Say, these underground tunnels...do they happen to be sewers or drainage systems?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 12:21 am

Noah: You are correct. And they lead everywhere underneath the city. He can come up on almost any street and any time. He can be headed in dozens of directions. It's like looking for a needle in a maze right now, we can only hope to get lucky.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 12:32 am

Ukir: Don't worry, Noah. He can't travel faster than lightning....or poison. Tell your men to get out of the sewers if any are in there. We're going to send electricity and poison through the entire sewer system. Worry not, we can restore it as soon as Sylar is dead.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 1:32 am

Noah: The men will be called back. However you realize electricity and poison can't stop him now, though it may momentarily stun him. I found a file on the ability, you need a solid object to stab into the back of his brain, that's the only weak point know to us.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 1:49 am

Ukir: Understood. He will be brought down.

Ukir puts down the transreceiver.

Ukir: Xias, if you use your poison sleep combo into the sewers, we'll surely have enough time to find and destroy him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 1:35 pm

Sylar comes to a cross section in the sewer.

Slyar: Hmm, Robby Stewart... closest esit is 250 meters *points to his left* down on Rain Street. *smirk* Perfect.

Sylar starts walking down below Rain Street.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 2:55 pm

Colette: I'll look for him from the skies. If I see him go after somebody, I'll attempt to slow him down or save the person.

Colette transforms into a hawk and takes off into the skies while looking for Sylar.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 3:43 pm

Seto: Jiron and Claudius. I need you with me.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 7:51 pm

Sylar climbs up another man hole in Rain Street. As soon as he rises he is spotted. Noah gets a call from one of his officers, which is cut short by Sylar killing them. Noah calls Urik right away.

Noah: Urik, Sylar is striking again, he's at Rain Street.

After disposing of the cops, Sylar starts walking towards a young man standing on his doorstep.

Sylar: Troy, correct?
Troy: And you are?

Sylar smirks and sends a telekinetic blast sending Troy crashing back inside his house. Sylar steps up to the door and is consumed in a burst of flames. Troy looks shocked as the burned Sylar still approaches him, his burns healing.

Troy: What the...
Sylar: *grin* Nice try.
Troy: Grr, what do you want?
Sylar: To kill you, and take your ability.

Troy gathers fire in his hands, taking his stand against Sylar.

Troy: I won't make it easy for you, here!!

Troy sends what seems like a flame thrower from his hands, the flames again consume Sylar, who took them without worry. The attack proceeds through Troy's front door and into the streets, as people run so not to get burned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   Heroes: Rebirth. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes: Rebirth.
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next