The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+7
MulderYuffie
????
Raz
Ryu
ArmorZeroX
justinlynch3
ShaolinAce
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
Nagisa-sama.

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-07-24

The Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyDecember 5th 2012, 9:05 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Yes! I saw the mid-season finale and let me tell you...that cliffhanger ending.
The Walking Dead - Page 2 Tumblr_md4inzphMu1r9hm47
They should.....

*EXPLICITY CONTENT*
Daryl should grab Merle's ass and they should passionately make out until Rick shows up out of nowhere and unzip his pants and forces them both down on their knees and beg for it
Beg to be saved? o.O

Raz wrote:
Daryl is the best character, nothing bad better happen to him.
^ This. I think I saw him in the previews of what's to come, though, so maybe nothing will happen to him. Without Daryl, there's no TWD.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyDecember 5th 2012, 3:53 pm

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:
They should.....

*EXPLICITY CONTENT*
Daryl should grab Merle's ass and they should passionately make out until Rick shows up out of nowhere and unzip his pants and forces them both down on their knees and beg for it
Beg to be saved? o.O

Raz wrote:
^ This. I think I saw him in the previews of what's to come, though, so maybe nothing will happen to him. Without Daryl, there's no TWD.
No I think you know what I meant ssssllllllllluuuurrrrrrrppppppp!!!!!! :3 Yeah Daryl is one of the very few characters to really care about anymore. Looks like Merle gets out at least and join's Rick's group....after he begs for it of course cheers. Glenn's "what the hell is he doing here?" while pointing a gun at someone makes me think that at least.
Back to top Go down
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
Nagisa-sama.

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyDecember 5th 2012, 7:04 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:
They should.....

*EXPLICITY CONTENT*
Beg to be saved? o.O

Raz wrote:
No I think you know what I meant ssssllllllllluuuurrrrrrrppppppp!!!!!! :3 Yeah Daryl is one of the very few characters to really care about anymore. Looks like Merle gets out at least and join's Rick's group....after he begs for it of course cheers. Glenn's "what the hell is he doing here?" while pointing a gun at someone makes me think that at least.
LOOOL. Nooo *faints*

Yeah, maybe. I also thought that Merle was going to leave to be with Daryl or the other way around but the group without Daryl is like... Hawkeye without his good eye sight.
Didn't expected the Gov to do that but then again, I don't expect any better than a lie from him.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 5th 2013, 9:39 pm

The Walking Dead - You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 6th 2013, 9:46 pm

^ I tried to find this thread when I was on here last time but didn't see it. Was going to post about the Season 4 Trailer. What do you all think of it I think it's going to be a great season and I hope Rick and Tyreese make out a lot in it! <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 6th 2013, 10:03 pm

I'm only on Season 2 but I'll be caught up soon.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 8:02 am

Strider Zero wrote:
I'm only on Season 2 but I'll be caught up soon.
How you liking it? Season 2 is more about character development than action it can get a tad boring at times but that is how it was at that part in the comics. The Prison/Woodburry saga (Season3&4) is amazing in the comics and I love it in the show although it has a little bit of pacing issues as if they are not sure what direction to take it next but it is still great. Can't wait for Season 4 OCTOBER 13TH!!!!!!! Also I would highly highly HIGHLY recommend the Telltale's The Walking Dead video game series by far the best thing that came out of the franchise. Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2013, 12:51 am

Season 2 was crap compared to Season 1. It was a soap opera, even though there was some enjoyment in it. I just saw Season 3, episode 4.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2013, 5:24 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Season 2 was crap compared to Season 1. It was a soap opera, even though there was some enjoyment in it. I just saw Season 3, episode 4.

Spoiler:
Oh you mean when you-know-who dies? Yeah at the end there I thought he was laughing in Carl's face it was great and at the end of the day Rick is still sexy! :3
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 10:28 am

You hear that bird? *Shoot*

Lmao, Merle.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 1:27 am

Season 3 is much better. So many funny moments. Michonne vs the governor was hilarious and of course Rick hitting Merle with his gun so abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 5:12 pm

I'm caught up now. Season 4 looks insane.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 11:47 pm

Sweet! It does indeed look insane can't wait for October 13th. Since i'm not too concerned with spoilers I've been checking things out on it and it seems there is going to be more focus on dealing with the zombie threat , more locations and the paceing seems to be a lot better this time too ontop of them already stating that it will have character development for some of the backseat characters. It's shaping up to be the best season yet! Smile

So as long as Rick and Tyreese make out it will be the best season to me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2013, 10:19 pm

Spoiler:

Rick's gonna make out with Beth and then Carl is going to shoot him.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 9:58 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Spoiler:

Rick's gonna make out with Beth and then Carl is going to shoot him.
Spoiler:
The comics are great i'd recommend giving them a read and the whole thing between Beth and Carl is pretty weird considering Beth's actress is 28.....but yeah i'd totally be Beth if I got to make out with Rick. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 10:31 pm

Speaking of the Guvnah, I'm wondering what's gonna happen to him. He'll probably resurface as a minor/major villain when you least expect/want him to pop up.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 6:02 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Speaking of the Guvnah, I'm wondering what's gonna happen to him. He'll probably resurface as a minor/major villain when you least expect/want him to pop up.
If you don't mind a slight spoiler then yes out of the 9 or so out of 16 episodes filmed so far hes confirmed to be in at least 2 of them. From what I've heard he may not be in it much more than that as there have been casting calls for characters from the Hunters and Hilltop/Alexandria arcs in the comics. I'm guessing they may finally deal with Gov during the mid season finale for Season 4.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 12:40 am

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2013/09/amc-announces-plans-for-a-the-walking-dead-companion-series/
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 1:52 am

So...I wonder if they plan to finish TWD by 2015 then.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 3:35 am

Strider Zero wrote:
So...I wonder if they plan to finish TWD by 2015 then.
Doubt it they've got 10 years of comics to cover and are going strong. The TV show is insanely popular I at the very least see 7 seasons from the show and from what it looks like only the second part of season 4 will begin the Hunters Arc.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 1:38 pm

New season starts tomorrow can't wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 4:22 am

So...did anyone see the season premier? If you missed it, you can watch it here: http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_walking_dead/index.html This is where I watched basically the entire series and they were quick to update the premier.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 4:43 am

I watched it from an AMC stream here
http://myrtv.eu/index.html

It's pretty alright all the season premiers tend to be good i'm excited to see what happens next week looks like shit is bout to get real.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 11:06 pm

Batshit insane episode. That's all I have to say.

Edit: Well, one thing. PETA might be all over this episode. People have been bitching non-stop about that one part. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 11:22 pm

Oh yeah the pigs LOL I loved this episode those two little girls seem like they will take on the "Ben and Billy" roles from the comics and their scene with the dad was saddening even if we hardly know them. Looks like next week's episode will be just as exciting too if they keep up this pace this might very well be the best season yet! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next