The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+7
MulderYuffie
????
Raz
Ryu
ArmorZeroX
justinlynch3
ShaolinAce
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyOctober 29th 2013, 10:35 pm

@ the latest episode, DAT ENDING
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyNovember 1st 2013, 11:41 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
The Walking Dead - Page 3 Brt7qi10

I am really enjoying this season so far I wonder how that whole thing will play out something makes me think she is covering for somebody...
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyNovember 2nd 2013, 1:54 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
The Walking Dead - Page 3 Brt7qi10

I am really enjoying this season so far I wonder how that whole thing will play out something makes me think she is covering for somebody...
I dunno. She has become so extreme that I was suspicious of her from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 7:54 pm

To be honest, I didn't care for the twist in this week's episode.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 5:37 pm

As a whole I thought the episode was pretty good. I liked the focus on the two supply run groups. I can understand why Carol did what she did but after all they had been through Rick left her behind. I know throughout the episode he gave her chances to show more humanity but she didn't although you could tell she still cared and you could tell when Rick was driving away that he was having second thoughts about it. I know she'll be back somehow though.

*******SPOILERS FOR UPCOMING EPISODES*******
Carol has been seen filming with Tyreese and the children around the time of filming episodes 11 to 13 at the very least. After the group gets split up during the prison attack so she is for sure coming back.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 12:25 am

This week's episode wasn't bad.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 5:37 am

Strider Zero wrote:
This week's episode wasn't bad.

Spoiler:
I am pretty wasted right now I won't lie and typing in that word either gave me companion or a steakhouse LOL but yeah I liked this episode honestly better than the other woodbury centric episodes of Season 3. This showed a good side of the Gov that was present in the novel Rise of the Govoner which is based in the comic book universe. I am torn on the the Tv Show adaptation on Lilly from the Comics/Telltale Games series but I do think the Gov and the little girl interactions is a little heartwarming. On the otherhand I am torn on this episode existing as a whole considering you and I and whoever views this thread or wtches this show knows the Gov's days are numbered and he will likely meeting his end soon in the mid-season finale. I like this episode compared to other filler episodes but unless some of these characters survive for a while I see it kind of pointless.

******SPOILERS******
According to the filming spoilers at least Tara or Lilly survives until AT LEAST near end of the season. In the comics Lilly died in the attack on the prison however or at least heavily implied and she hasn't been seen since.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 5:00 am

Alright, so the mid-season finale was fucking crazy as anticipated.

Spoiler:

Now that I think about it, I think TWD shouldn't go on for more than a few more seasons so that the show doesn't become completely redundant. There has to be an end to this apocalypse somewhere with either everyone dying and becoming walkers or being cured and starting up a new race of humans. Personally, I'm hoping for the latter, and that's mainly because I don't care for depressing endings usually.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyDecember 7th 2013, 3:03 pm

I highly doubt we will see a semi happy ending in this series it will likely be heavily depressing lol I also doubt we will see this show end anytime soon but I am excited for the upcoming Hunters and Alexandria arcs.

This episode was one of my favs honestly

*****SPOILERS****
I'm happy to see Tyreese didn't die here. In the comics he was the one who died by Michonne's blade not Hershel but Hershel still died in the prison attack most of the group did actually. The Gov's new "girlfriend" Lilly was also the one who killed Lori and Judith before killing the Gov and presumably dieing in the comics. Not sure where they will go with that next not sure if she is going to stick around. Her sister Tara seems pretty alright too (finally a LGBT character). Tara has been seen filming in the latter half of the season with Glenn so i'm willing to bet she was the one who drove the bus away. Glad to see the Carol and Lizzie stuff have some payoff that scene was awesome. I still am anxious to find out who disected the animal and fed the walkers hope we find that out soon and according to filming spoilers Carol ends up with Tyreese and the children (including the twins that play Judith). Can't wait to see all these different combinations of groups in the 2nd half of the season ugh Feb 9th is too far off!!!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 4th 2014, 3:49 pm

Can't wait. Season 4 has been so crazy that I just want more XD.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 2:25 am

Yeah I've loved season 4 up to this point the mid season finale was crazy. The mid season premier however I DID like the episode it was fine on it's own just not mid season premier fine it was just a little slow. I did love the development both Carl and Michonne got also fun fact this episode was mainly a direct adaptation of the comics. I'm really excited to see what is to come! Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 2:56 am

Can't watch the premier because my computer/internet is being a bitch. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 4:07 am

Finally got it working. Nice opening for the half season.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 11:46 pm

I liked last night's episode a lot better honestly especially Tyreese + Kids and Glenn + Tara portions. I can't wait to see how those play out. Looks like next week will be Rick group and Glenn's group episode.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 4:34 pm

Nice episode. It looks like Lily died on the prison attack. That's unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2014, 12:00 am

This episode makes me like Tara more. Also, it looks like someone finally knows what caused the zombies, but of course we can't know yet. What a cock tease. Just tell us that Wesker unleashed the T Virus and get it over with doc.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 9:44 pm

LOL yeah Tara is starting to grow on me I like her and i'm not surprised Lily died she died in the comics or is at least presumed dead after the prison battle. It's nice to see Abraham's group finally come into the show they are well liked characters in the comics. I overall really enjoyed this episode. Tonight's episode i'm not sure though it's going to be mainly a Daryl and Beth episode and it could go either way with me. I'm honestly more excited to see the Tyreese/Carol group more than the others and Maggie's group since we didn't get to find out much from these groups yet.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 12:14 am

This week's episode was actually pretty good despite only following one group. The way this is going, I am assuming the end of Season 4 will be whoever is left meeting up at that safe haven place.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMarch 9th 2014, 11:18 pm

Tonight's episode was interesting, but weird. Why did Beth leave like that? I'm thinking she felt the whole romantic thing coming and so she did the Daryl x Carol shippers a favor. XD
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMarch 10th 2014, 4:49 pm

I think she might've been kidnapped she dropped all of her stuff not sure where she will end up. I thought for sure she'd be dieing soon. I'm really excited to see next week's episode and the whole Carole story to unfold. It's going to be heartbreaking since one or both of the girls are likely going to die and maybe even Carol.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMarch 11th 2014, 3:28 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
I think she might've been kidnapped she dropped all of her stuff not sure where she will end up. I thought for sure she'd be dieing soon. I'm really excited to see next week's episode and the whole Carole story to unfold. It's going to be heartbreaking since one or both of the girls are likely going to die and maybe even Carol.

Yeah, I think the younger one is going to die. I think they have a quota in mind to at least kill off one person before the season ending when whoever is left finds their way to terminus.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 11:18 pm

WOW @ this week's episode.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMarch 21st 2014, 11:58 pm

Yeah this was a great episode. I'm not really surprised by how it played out due to how it plays out in the comics but people who just watch the show probably didn't see it coming at least not like that. I was really hoping one of them would've lived. Poor poor poor poor Carol. Sad
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMarch 24th 2014, 12:00 pm

I liked this episode a fair bit, and now finally everything is starting to connect for the season. Seems like the season finale is not going to end without a bit of drama/fight.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 EmptyMarch 31st 2014, 1:20 pm

Alright, so Season 4 is now over. Overall, not bad.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next