The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+7
MulderYuffie
????
Raz
Ryu
ArmorZeroX
justinlynch3
ShaolinAce
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

The Walking Dead - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyApril 1st 2014, 8:27 pm

Terminus people are called "Hunters" they steal from their prey and then eat them. They are putting everyone in trains (and you can even hear other people screaming for help when Rick's group are running through Terminus they are keeping them around as livestock. Below is what I posted about the episode and my thoughts on other forums.

"I liked the episode it was better than Season 3's finale that is for sure. Joe's group went pretty quickly not surprised considering the comics and wow it was nice seeing Rick go crazy and kinda attractive.....uheh what? Anyways I liked the developments between Rick and Daryl and especially Michonne and Carl. I just wish Michonne went more in detail about her son but anywho smart of rick to leave that bag of guns buried behind the fances smart move. I knew Terminus was a trap . I liked how no one died but I was sad that we didn't get a glimpse of Carol , Tyreese , Judith or Beth (not flashback). Speaking of the flashbacks I liked them but I think they could've been placed in either Episode 9 or 11 instead of right here and now. It also bothers me about the flashbacks that not only did it focus on Hershel but on Beth somewhat too eeehhhhh Beth Burgers anyone? LOL. I am overall pleased with it but hope there won't be a timeskip it wouldn't make sense not right away given the situation but they haven't even started filming yet. I believe late April or early May they will it'd be weird to see Carl grow more and for Rick and the others to no longer have their winter clothes on but as for Rick he can take it all off I don't mind (heart). I think they might timeskip after Terminus though like 2 or 3 episodes into Season 5 since it is nearing winter in the show and they'll be filming in the summer it'll seem a bit weird otherwise. I just don't want them to skip over them being chased on the road by the cannibals or being on the road to Washington because it could be pretty interesting considering most everyone is back together now. Anyways again I liked the episode Rick's final line left me a little "meh" though."
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyApril 2nd 2014, 12:50 am

I figured they were cannibals. I thought about it a little bit after I posted that and then it just kinda clicked lol.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Crimson Bomb
Citizen
Citizen
Crimson Bomb

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 12:35 am

Tbh, I don't know what is going to happen given they separated themselves too much from the comic.

Unless "Terminus" is the TV show equivalent for The Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 10:32 am

Crimson Bomb wrote:
Tbh, I don't know what is going to happen given they separated themselves too much from the comic.

I think it's a good thing for a series like TWD. You want comic readers to also be surprised by what happens in this show.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 11:09 pm

Alright so this season so far has been kickass. Episode 5 wasn't so great, but Episode 6 put TWD right back on track.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 2:53 am

I really enjoyed this season with episode 6 being the weakest tonight's episode was pretty good and took me by surprise even knowing way back in October that Beth was going to die....looks like Tyreese is next on that list filming spoilers are great lol anyways R.I.P. BethThe Walking Dead - Page 4 10443310
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 9:37 pm

I have also enjoyed this season. The death was okay. I dunno, I kind of thought it was a bit premature. As long as it wasn't Carol though, I guess I'm sort of relieved.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2015, 9:34 pm

Season 6 has been so frustrating so far. I hope things start to turn around, because this kind of frustration is devaluing how I feel about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4