The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Soul Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2013, 9:24 am

I hope that everyone enjoyed my fic so far. Today marks the first anniversary of my fic. I will celebrate it with the arc 2 double chapter premier. I hope everyone will enjoy this arc as much if not better than the first one.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2013, 9:25 pm

Caught up (again). Ramsay is still the best.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 9:02 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Caught up (again). Ramsay is still the best.
Thanks! Your fic is awesome as well.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 6:36 pm

I know that was vague, I'll give a little more in depth CnC (short for comments and criticism if you see that notation anywhere else).

Spoiler:

That's it for now. All in all, you're doing a good job and I am still very interested in continuing reading. Keep up the solid work.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 6:57 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
I know that was vague, I'll give a little more in depth CnC (short for comments and criticism if you see that notation anywhere else).

Spoiler:

That's it for now. All in all, you're doing a good job and I am still very interested in continuing reading. Keep up the solid work.
Thanks for the advice. Don't forget new chapters every Sunday!
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 11:35 am

Strider Zero wrote:

Spoiler:

Don't forget that this is Mara's story so she needs to develop over the course of the fic. This means that you will learn more and more about her personality, and past as the fic goes on. This slow growth will payoff soon enough, so don't you worry. Her development will increase greatly soon.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2013, 8:38 pm

Cool chaptah. 5 minutes is up, time for the kickback.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2013, 11:40 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Cool chaptah. 5 minutes is up, time for the kickback.
Thanks very much for that. This is where the arc gets really good.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2013, 10:19 pm

Spoiler:

Hmm...I wonder where I've seen that before. Kappa 
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2013, 10:40 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Spoiler:

Hmm...I wonder where I've seen that before. Kappa 
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 11:32 pm

Nice fight. I will await the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 6:05 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 8:20 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 11:01 pm

donitaly92 wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Oh okay, using a piece of shirt to tie it tightly makes more sense. I think the wording threw me off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 7:04 pm

Nice chapter.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 10:17 pm

I apologize for being late, but I posted the next chapter of dragon soul. I hope you all enjoy it. the next chapter will be the arc 2 finale. To build suspense and to allow people to catch up, the finale will be posted at the end of September.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 7:47 am

Nice ending to the arc. Now I'll give some of my overall thoughts on the arc.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 4:12 pm

Nice special. Nightmare Ramsay strikes again. One thing I was looking forward to seeing was him ripping the shit out of the pacifistas on screen.

Can we call this a One Piece fanfic yet? XD
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 5:19 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Nice special. Nightmare Ramsay strikes again. One thing I was looking forward to seeing was him ripping the shit out of the pacifistas on screen.

It isn't a One Piece fanfic. I do admit the heavy amount of one piece references, but that is to help get the fic started. All the techniques that I have referenced are intended to evolve into bigger and better things. The one piece references have been used up so you will see more of other anime and gaming references in the future. However I am working on a one piece fanfic, but it is still in the planning stages. The earliest that it will be ready is late 2014, early 2015. I'm trying to put large amounts of time into planning it so it will be good. Also I want to put into it the things I learned from writing Dragon Soul. This fic has been an original story with majors influences from one piece and DBZ, but it isn't a fan fiction of either. I just can't wait for you to read the rest of this story, and the new story that I am planning.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 6:32 pm

donitaly92 wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

It isn't a One Piece fanfic.  I do admit the heavy amount of one piece references, but that is to help get the fic started.  All the techniques that I have referenced are intended to evolve into bigger and better things.  The one piece references have been used up so you will see more of other anime and gaming references in the future.  However I am working on a one piece fanfic, but it is still in the planning stages.  The earliest that it will be ready is late 2014, early 2015.  I'm trying to put large amounts of time into planning it so it will be good.  Also I want to put into it the things I learned from writing Dragon Soul.  This fic has been an original story with majors influences from one piece and DBZ, but it isn't a fan fiction of either.  I just can't wait for you to read the rest of this story, and the new story that I am planning.
Alright. Just make sure you know how to manage your writing time if you decide to take on two simultaneously. Take it from me, it's hard as hell.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 10:31 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
donitaly92 wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

It isn't a One Piece fanfic.  I do admit the heavy amount of one piece references, but that is to help get the fic started.  All the techniques that I have referenced are intended to evolve into bigger and better things.  The one piece references have been used up so you will see more of other anime and gaming references in the future.  However I am working on a one piece fanfic, but it is still in the planning stages.  The earliest that it will be ready is late 2014, early 2015.  I'm trying to put large amounts of time into planning it so it will be good.  Also I want to put into it the things I learned from writing Dragon Soul.  This fic has been an original story with majors influences from one piece and DBZ, but it isn't a fan fiction of either.  I just can't wait for you to read the rest of this story, and the new story that I am planning.
Alright. Just make sure you know how to manage your writing time if you decide to take on two simultaneously. Take it from me, it's hard as hell.
I know that. Late 2014-early 2015 was being generously optimistic. In reality, I will released sometime during the release of the last arc or two of Dragon Soul which depending might not be till 2016-2017. I am taking as much time as possible with it in order to make it as good as possible. Also it would help to let Oda write more chapters.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 10:37 pm

donitaly92 wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
donitaly92 wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

I know that. Late 2014-early 2015 was being generously optimistic. In reality, I will released sometime during the release of the last arc or two of Dragon Soul which depending might not be till 2016-2017.  I am taking as much time as possible with it in order to make it as good as possible.  Also it would help to let Oda write more chapters.
Good. Generally speaking, I have a really hard time handling having multiple fics being worked on.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:15 pm

Happy New year everyone! I apologize for pushing back the release of arc 3, but the day has finally come. Now enjoy the first chapter of arc 3.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:35 pm

And I was just asking you about this.  Gootecks 

Interesting chapter. Now we know more about these Soul Warriors. I saw that bit of possible foreshadowing... As soon as I read that scene with Mara testing out her fire, I said "Oh no, don't tell me THAT is going to happen".
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: dragon soul discussion    Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 5:50 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
And I was just asking you about this.  Gootecks 

Interesting chapter. Now we know more about these Soul Warriors. I saw that bit of possible foreshadowing... As soon as I read that scene with Mara testing out her fire, I said "Oh no, don't tell me THAT is going to happen".
What do you mean by "THAT"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Soul Discussion   Dragon Soul Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Soul Discussion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next